1. Judy and Lily ________ good at ________.
A. are; singing
B. are; sing
C. is; singing
D. is; sing
2. ________ the book to Jim and ________ me a pen, please.
A. Bringing; take
B. Brings; takes
C. Taking; bring
D. Take; bring
3. I’d like some___________ and ___________.
A. potatos and chick
B. potatoes and chicken
C. potato and chicken
4. May I help you ______it?
B. to write
5. In England, people usually put “Mr” before the _________ of a man.
A. given name
B. family name
C. first name
D. middle name
6. — Is this your shoe?
— Yes, it is, but where is _________?
A. the others
B. other one
D. the other one
7. — Do you know where Tom lives?
— Certainly. He lives at _________, near my house.
A. Tonghua, 289 Xinhua Road, China
B. Beijing, Chang'an Road, China
C. 56 Hope Road, London, England
D. the USA, New York, 43 Green Road
8. That storybook is very _________. The children are _________ in it.
A. interesting; interest
B. interest; interested
C. interesting; interested
D. interested; interesting
9. Summer is ________ and ________ in China.
A. sunny; snowy
B. sun; cold
C. sunny; hot
D. warm; snowy
10. Sarah: “______.” Mike: “Not bad.”
A. How old are they?
B. Judy doesn’t like thrillers at all.
C. Where do you have breakfast?
D. What do you think of the salad?
11 . — Are those the ______ books?
— No, they are ______ books.
A. woman teachers’; Jack’s and Mike
B. women teachers’; Jack’s and Mike’s
C. woman teacher’s; Jack’s and Mike
D. women teacher’s; Jack and Mike’s
12. My uncle has a ______ car.
A. small Chinese yellow
B. small yellow Chinese
C. yellow small Chinese
D. Chinese yellow small
13. What does DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL mean in Chinese?
14. After school we usually play _________ soccer for half _________ hour on _______ sports ground.
A. /; an; the
B. the; a; the
C. /; a; /
D. the; an; a
15. —“Where shall we have lunch?”—“I have no idea. It's up to you.”
What does “It's up to you.” mean?