Unit 4 Then and now
教师寄语：Less is more.
Period 1 Let’s learn Find the mistakes P35
1.能听说认读单词：dining hall, grass, gym, ago.
2.能听说认读句子：There was gym in my school twenty years ago.
Now there’ s a new one in our school.
3. 会唱歌曲《Changes in me》
Important &difficult points(重难点):
2. 能正确使用一般过去时和一般现在时。Learning steps(学习步骤):
1. Go over the phrases of Unit 3: ate fresh food, went swimming, took pictures, bought gifts, rode a horse, rode a bike , went camping, hurt my foot , went fishing 教师说短语的第一个单词，学生说出短语，并造一个句子。如T: took. Ss: Took pictures, I took pictures last weekend. ( 边做动作边说)
2. Free talk. T: How was your weekend? Ss: It was fine.
T: Where did you go? Ss: I went to ...
T: How did you go there? Ss: By ...
T: What did you do there? Ss: I went fishing. / ...
Step 2. 新课内容展示（用时15分钟）
1.教学单词dining hall, grass, gym, ago.
(1)Show the picture of grass. T: What’s this? Ss: It’s grass.板书grass并教读。
Chant: Grass, grass. Play football on the grass. 以同样的方法教学dining hall, gym. Chant: Dining hall, dining hall. Have lunch in the dinning. Gym, gym. Play basketball in the gym.
(2)教学单词ago及词组... years ago, ... months ago. 教师先说几个句子让学生感
受。T: I went fishing three days ago. I went to Beijing two years ago. 板书并教读ago。让学生说出... years ago, ... months ago的意思并造句。
2.出示两张新旧学校图片介绍并板书：There was no gym in my school twenty
years ago. Now there’s a new one in our school. 教读。学生学说句子，描述学校以前和现在的样子.如：There was no computer room ten years ago. Now there’s a new one in our school.
3.Play the tape of Let’s learn.学生仿读。
3.完成Find the mistakes.学生先自己读句子，然后小组合作找出错误的地方。
4.学唱歌曲《Changes in me》
A. B. C. D. E.
（）1. There was a grass in the nature park five years ago.
（）2. People couldn’t use the Internet.
（）3. Now there is a gym in our city.
（）4. There was no computer room in our school twenty years ago.
（）5. At that time, people didn’t go there by bus.
1. ( ) A.There was a big factory near our school.
B.There is a big library next to our school.
2. ( ) A. They often play football in the gym.
B. They often playfootball on the grass.
3. ( ) A. Now we go to school by school bus.
B. They went to school on foot three years ago.