文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E03 Good Luck Charlie

查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E03 Good Luck Charlie

查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E03 Good Luck Charlie
查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E03 Good Luck Charlie

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第三集S01E03 The Curious Case of Mr. Dabney

Hi, Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.

嘿Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记

So today, I want to talk to you about best friends.

今天我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题

You bragging about me again?

你又在夸耀我了吧

Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she's my BFF.

噢这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友

I'm also her hero,

我还是她的英雄

The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop,

她是锅来我是盖她是风儿我是沙

The peanut to her butter.

她是绿叶我是花

- I am-- - the mouth that wouldn't shut.

- 我就是- 那张说个没完的嘴

Let's see how we're looking.

瞧瞧我们看上去如何

Perfect!

很完美

- I'd date us. - I'd marry us.

- 我都想同咱俩约会- 我都想同咱俩结婚

So what's the big news?

好吧有什么重大新闻吗

you are not gonna believe what I did for you

你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么

I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court 我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作

And pause for dramatic effect

为了戏剧效果我们暂停一下

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.

明天我要过去跟他搭讪

How is this something you're doing for me?

这算哪门子你为我做的事

Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend. 也许他还有朋友啊可爱的人总会有朋友的

I mean, I have you, right?

就像我有你对吧

Hi, girls. What you doing?

嘿姑娘们忙什么呢

Nothin'.

没什么

- How's it going, Ivy? - Real good.

- 最近好吗Ivy - 很好

Ignore her. she'll go away.

别理她她就会走开的

You girls are always on those phones.

你们这些孩子总是在玩手机

- Who are you texting now? - Nobody.

- 你在和谁发短信呢- 没和谁发

I wish I could do that.

真希望我也会发短信

Hey, then you and I could text each other. 嘿那样的话你和我就能互相发短信了

Wouldn't that be fun?

那样岂不是很好玩

Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that!

哦天呐妈妈那样就太棒了

Eww!

才怪

- I don't think I can text from this phone. - oh, well. - 但是我学不会怎么发短信- 哦那就没办法啦

Sure you can, Miss D. what's your number?

你肯定能学会的Duncan女士你手机号多少

Five five five, zero one three four.

555-0134

Not ignoring.

别理她啊

What is that noise?

什么声音

I just sent you a text.

我刚给你发了条短信

Just hit that button to read it.

按一下这个键就可以看了

Well, look at that.

哦快看啊

Oh, that's funny, Ivy.

哦果然很好玩Ivy

Then your response is "lol."

那你就该回复个"lol"

"laugh out loud."

就是“放声大笑”

No-- no, mom. you don't do it, you type it.

不是不是的不是让你笑出声来而是把它打出来

Or if you want to get a little saucy,

如果你想更俏皮点的话

You can wink.

你可以眨下眼

Not there. There.

不是真眨是打出来

Just a semicolon and parentheses.

就是打一个分号和括号

Oh, that does look like a wink.

哦看起来确实像在眨眼睛

I can't believe I'm finally a texter.

真不敢相信我也会发短信了

Let's see if it works from the kitchen! 来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到

- "WHYD"? - What have you done? - "WHYD" - 看你干的好事

Day's all burnt toast

生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says

就要迟到爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite

我闭上双眼咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

跳上车子放声大笑

There it is up on the roof

就在这里我们的家

I've been there, I've survived

我也曾这样生活我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice

所以请听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy

宝贝不要放弃世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright

可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝不要放弃

There is no maybe

不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right

一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down

生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around

可是请相信我坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby

宝贝不要放弃

Yeah!

Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap. 自从你学会鼓掌后这就比以前好玩多了

Don't ignore me!

别装作没听见

When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!

每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候我希望你真的去做

Get off my back, woman!

少啰嗦老女人

You want me off your back? I can arrange that.

你想我少啰嗦吗我求之不得呢

Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys. Charlie 他们是我们的邻居Dabney一家

They've been married a long time.

他们已经结婚很久很久了

Hey, PJ,

嘿PJ

I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard. 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Will you go get it?

你能去把它拿回来嘛

No way! they're going at it again.

没门他们又得发飙了

- Well, what about the football? - Who cares?

- 那橄榄球怎么办- 谁在乎啊

It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.

它已经没了和它告别吧

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that

好吧我很高兴你这么说

Because it was your football.

因为那是你的橄榄球

Ha! I warned you!

哈我早警告过你的

That's what you get for being a bad husband! 这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

And now you're dead!

现在你终于死了

Is somebody out here?

外面有人吗

Who's out here?

谁在外面

- Where's the football? - Forget the football! - 橄榄球呢- 别提橄榄球了

Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney! Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了

What?!

什么

I heard her talking to his corpse.

我听到了她和他的尸体说话

It was chilling.

吓死我了

Just so I'm clear, you didn't get the football? 你直说我就能明白橄榄球你没拿回来对吗

- I'm serious, Gabe. - Come on.

- 我是认真的Gabe - 拜托

Mrs Dabney may be a mean, vicious, cruel, Dabney太太也许是个小气恶毒残忍

horrible, nasty old witch,

可怕讨厌的老巫婆

But she'd never do something like that.

但是她不可能干出这种事的

- You don't believe me? - No.

- 你不相信我吗- 不信

Fine. fine, I'll prove it.

好吧好吧我会证明给你看的

Come here, Gabe.

过来Gabe

Hello?

Is Mr Dabney home?

Dabney先生在家吗

He... can't come to the phone.

他现在接不了电话

Interesting.

奇怪了

Who is this?

你是谁

Uh-- I'm some sort of salesman.

呃我算是个推销员吧

Gabe, is that you?

Gabe 是你吗

Why would you assume my name is gabe? 你为什么认为我叫Gabe

Because I have caller ID.

因为我有来电显示

Oh. then yeah, it's Gabe.

哦是的我是Gabe

Hey!

Whoo! She's cool under pressure, I'll give her that.

哇她在重压之下还是很冷静啊起码我能确认这一点

- PJ, she's not a murderer. - I heard what I heard, gabe. - PJ 她不是凶手- 我听得很清楚Gabe

Why don't you believe me?

你为什么不肯相信我

Because you're you and you get things wrong.

因为这是你说的啊而你总是把事情搞错

What are you saying, that I'm dumb?

你什么意思觉得我是白痴吗

Well, no.

呃不是

You're just not very...

你只是不怎么

- thinky. - thinky?

- 动脑筋- 动脑筋

Gabe, why would you say something like that? Gabe 你为什么这么说

'cause mom said I can't call you dumb.

因为妈妈不许我叫你白痴

It is so pathetic.

太悲剧了

My mom's in the kitchen texting away.

我妈妈居然在厨房发短信呢

Gosh, I'd hate to be on the other end of that conversation. 天呐和她聊短信的那个人可有得受了

Who are you texting?

你在和谁发短信呢

- Your mom. - I am so sorry.

- 你妈妈- 我很抱歉

Look, I promise I'll get her out of your hair.

听着我保证会让她不再烦你的

No, it's okay. Your mom's cool.

不没事的你妈妈挺酷的

My mom is what?

我妈妈挺什么

And she's really funny.

而且她真的很风趣

My mom is what?

我妈妈很什么

Wait, that's her again.

等下她又发短信来了

What are you talking about with my mom? 你在和我妈妈聊什么呢

- Nothing. - Nothing?!

- 没什么- 没什么

That's what we say to her!

从来都是我们这么敷衍她的

Hold on, I have to "lol" her.

等下我得回个"lol"给她

Okay, well "lol" has officially lost all meaning. 好吧看来"lol"已经失去它的意义了

I'm sorry. is this a problem for you?

我很抱歉你有什么不满的吗

No, I just think it's a little bit inappropriate.

不我只是觉得这样有点不太合适

Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother.

不太合适你现在说话的口气跟我妈妈一样了

Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like? 是吗你怎么知道你妈妈口气是什么样的

You've been spending so much time with mine!

你都花了这么多时间和我妈妈泡在一起了

What are you getting so whacked about?

你有什么别扭的啊

You didn't want to text her.

你又不愿意跟她发短信

Well yeah, that's because she's my mom, not my friend. 没错那是因为她是我妈妈不是我朋友

相关文档