1. We usually have the first class _____ 8:00 in the morning. (2015北京)
2. —Our class will have a party _____ the evening of June 30th.
3. For many Western people, they drink cold water even _____ winter.
4. People can see different kinds of flowers here_____ May. (2015湖南株洲)
5. _____ the exam, we'll say good-bye to our dear teachers, classmates.
6. There are some apples _____ the tree and some birds are singing _____ the tree.
A. on; on
B. in; on
C. on; in
7. The bank is _____ the bookstore and the post office.
A. in the front of
8. Gina, what’s this ______ English?
9. You can improve your English ______ practicing more.
10. I love this picture _____ you next to the music fountain.
11. —What can I do for you?
—I hope I have a nice house _____ a big pool.
12. It is careless _____ him to lose his money again. I think it necessary _____ him to be more careful next time.
A. of; to
B. of; for
C. for; for
13. Animals are our friends. We shouldn't kill them _____ food or clothing.
14. —_____ my surprise, Jin Ming can win the school singing competition.
—Congratulations. He did well _____ singing when he was very young.
A. To; of
B. At; at
C. To; in
D. In; about
15. My mother says my friend is similar ____ me, but I think she is different
A. as; from
B. to; from
C. to; to
D. as; to
16. When I got into the room, Green was talking _____ the phone.
17. Jeff makes everybody happy by making his dog walk _____ two legs.
1. My friend is Mary and I meet in the afternoon. (she)
2. I am fine. How about ( you)?
3. He wants to play tennis. Can you go with ? (he)
4. I think English is not difficult for .(we)
5. I love sports, but I don’t play. I only watch on
6. Please read after . (I)
7. Let’s go and find .(he)