文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › Desperate.Housewives.S01E18.720p.WEB-DL

Desperate.Housewives.S01E18.720p.WEB-DL

1.Previously on Desperate Housewives Is anybody here?
《绝望主妇》前情提要 有人吗
2.There may have been a breakdown in our care.
这可能会严重影响到我们的声誉
3.You trying to buy us off?
你想跟我们私了
4.Sometimes if you're not careful...
有时 如果你不够小心
5.There's this place called Camp Hennessey.
有个叫赫尼西的训练营
6.I'm not going to any stupid camp for juvenile delinquents.
我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营
7.You don't have a choice.
你没得选
8.Past mistakes...
陈年的错误
9.We pulled it out of Rockwater Lake.
我们从洛克华德湖里捞上来
10.I must have sold several hundred of these just like it.
我卖掉了好几百只这样的箱子
11.I have a list of customers' names on file.
我有一份顾客名单
12.will come back to haunt you.
就会阴魂不散
13.I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人
14.I'll keep your secret, dad.
我会为你保守秘密 爸爸
15.There were many things Gabrielle Solis knew for certain.
加布丽尔·索利斯 对许多事都确信无疑
16.She knew red was her color.
她确信红色最衬她
17.She knew diamonds went with everything.
她确信钻石是百搭
18.And she knew men were all the same.
她确信男人们骨子里都一样
19.But the one thing Gabrielle knew above all else...
不过加布丽尔最确信的一件事
20.she would never want children.
就是她永远都不要孩子
21.Unfortunately for Gabrielle, her husband Carlos felt differently.
加布丽尔的不幸在于 她的丈夫卡洛斯可不这么想
22.I'm so lucky to have you.
我如此幸运能拥有你
23.Ok, I'll bite.
好 我洗耳恭听
24.Why are you so lucky?
为什么你如此幸运
25.Because...
因为
26.I don't want to have kids, and you do.
我不想要孩子 但你想
27.Oh, that.
那个啊
28.Most men would leave over something like that.
绝大部分男人都会因此离开
29.And you're still here.
而你依然在这
30.I'm grateful. I know the sacrifice you're making.
我很感激 也明白你作出的牺牲
****************************************************************
本文来源于https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html, 更多更全,请登录https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,
****************************************************************
31.There's still a part of me that's hoping to change your mind.
其实我始终抱有一丝希望 你会改变主意
32.Once you had a baby, I think you would love it so much that...
一旦你有了宝宝 我想你会很爱他的
33.Honey, it's not gonna happen.
亲爱的 那是不会发生的
34.- You never know. - No, sometimes you do.
-世事难料 -不 这毋庸置疑
35.Well, it is a sacrifice.
这确实是一种牺牲
36.But you're worth it.
不过为了你值得
37.Yes, Gabrielle Solis knew without a doubt she didn't want to be a

mother.
是的 加布丽尔·索利斯确信无疑 她不想成为一个母亲
38.But what she couldn't know was just how much her husband wanted to be a father, or that he'd been tampering with her birth control for months...
但她并不知道 她丈夫有多想成为一个父亲 也不知道他破坏她的避孕计划 已经数月了
39.or that within one week's time...
更不知道的是
40.she'd be pregnant.
一周之内她就会怀孕
41.Saturdays on Wisteria Lane belonged to the children, and while most would spend the day practicing their sports...
周末的紫藤郡是孩子们的天下 当大多数孩子在做体育运动
42.and riding their bikes...
骑自行车
43.and jumping their ropes, others were no longer engaged in child's play.
玩跳绳的时候 个别孩子不再沉溺于这些游戏
44.Indeed, some children were being forced to grow up very quickly.
事实上 这些孩子不得不 快快长大 成熟起来
45.Sorry to bother you on the weekend.
抱歉周末还来打扰你
46.We just have a few questions for you.
我们有点问题想问你
47.About what?
关于什么
48.12 years ago, your late wife purchased a toy chest.
12年前 你已故的妻子买过一个玩具箱
49.Toy chest?
玩具箱
50.Yeah, it was about this big, had little dancing bears on it.
是 大约这么大 上面绘有跳舞的小熊
51.Gosh, I'm sorry.
上帝 我不知道有这回事
52.The craftsman who makes these chests keeps a list of customers.
制作这种箱子的工匠 备了一份客户名单
53.Apparently, you purchased one in august 1992.
名单显示 你在1992年8月买过一个
54.We'd like to know where that chest is now.
我们想知道这只箱子现在在哪
55.Wow, I, uh... I wish I could help you.
我希望能帮上忙
56.I don't recall any toy chest.
我不记得什么玩具箱
57.I remember.
我记得
58.It had little bears and balloons on it, right?
上面有小熊和气球 对吧
59.Yes, son, that's right.
是的 孩子 没错
60.We threw it away when I was little.
我们早把它扔了 那时我还很小
****************************************************************
本文来源于https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html, 更多更全,请登录https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,
****************************************************************
61.I was standing on it and it busted.
我站在上面把它踩坏了
62.- Remember, dad? - Vaguely.
-有印象吗 爸爸 -很模糊
63.I guess that's all, then.
那就行 我们知道了
64.Thank you both for your time.
耽误二位时间了 谢谢
65.Hey. What's the deal with this chest, anyway?
不过这箱子有什么问题吗
66.One just like you had washed up on Torch Lake.
有一只被冲上了火炬湖的岸边
67.- Had a woman in it. - A woman?
-里面有个女人 -女人
68.She was all chopped up.
她被碎尸了
69.Obviously, we need to talk.

显然 我们得谈谈
70.You lied to me. You said it was a man in the box.
你骗了我 你说里面是个男人
71.No, I didn't lie.
不 我没骗你
72.The policeman said it was a woman's body.
警察说是个女人的尸体
73.Of course you were lying.
当然是你在撒谎
74.I told you a private detective had come to take you away from us.
我说过 一个私家侦探想把你从我们身边带走
75.I never said it was a man.
我从没说过那是个男人
76.- You didn't? - No.
-你没说过吗 -没有
77.- I-I thought that... - No.
-我以为 -别乱想了
78.Stop. Please stop.
等等 请你别说了
79.I know you're lying to me, ok? I know that you're lying.
我知道你在骗我 我知道你在撒谎
80.For the last time, someone came and tried to take you away from us.
我发誓 是有人想从我们身边带走你
81.Yes, a woman. A woman came.
没错 一个女人 一个女人来过
82.Yes, she tried to steal you from the only family that you'd ever really known.
没错 她企图偷走你 从你唯一熟悉的这个家
83.And we couldn't let that happen, and we didn't.
我们不能让它发生 我们也做到了
84.And that...
所以这
85....is the truth.
就是事实
86.We can't cancel now. It's two days away.
我们不能反悔 只剩两天了
87.Rex, I'm not going. That's all there is to it.
雷克斯 我不会去 就这样
88.Counseling is part of the treatment at Camp Hennessey.
咨询辅导是赫尼西营治疗课程的一部分
89.You knew that.
你知道的
90.Nowhere in that brochure did it say that we were expected to attend.
手册里没有说 我们也得出席
91.What's Andrew going to think if you don't show up?
要是你不去 安德鲁会怎么想
92.Well, I am making him this care package.
我准备了这个爱心包裹
93.I mean, he'll know that I'm thinking about him.
他会明白我在想着他
94.Why are you putting in lemon squares?
你为什么把柠檬小方放进去
95.They told us not to send him sweets.
他们说了不能给他带甜点
96.I don't understand why.
我不明白为什么
97.I guess they feel baked goods from mom undercut the boot camp experience.
我猜是他们觉得妈妈做烤的糕点 会削弱训练营地的体验
98.Fine, I won't send them, but I think it's a stupid rule.
好吧 我把它们拿出来 但我认为这是条愚蠢的规定
99.So are you going to this thing or not?
那你去还是不去
100.- No. - Why?
-不去 -为什么
101.Because the minute I get there, Andrew will start...
因为我一到那 安德鲁就会开始
102....attacking me for abandoning him.
责怪我抛弃他
103.And I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
104.There's no reason to feel guilty, you know.
你没有理由觉得内疚
105.You did everything you could for him.
你为他做了所能做的一切
106.

I don't feel guilty.
我没觉得内疚
107.Ok.
好吧
108.Please, Christy.
拜托 克里斯蒂
109.There's no way I can get another babysitter this late in the day.
这么晚我找不到别人来做保姆了
110.- Parker, knock it off. - No.
-帕克 别弄了 -不
111.Because I'm having drinks with friends I used to work with, and they never called, and if I blow them off, that's it... I'm dead to them.
因为我要跟以前的同事出去喝两杯 我们很久没联络了 如果我放他们鸽子 那么 我跟他们就玩完了
112.No, I can't call Patty Binks.
不 我不能找帕蒂·宾克斯
113.Because she steals things.
因为她是个惯偷
114.Damn it, Christy, you're 13 years old.
该死 克里斯蒂 你才13岁
115.You got a lot of trips to the mall ahead of you.
你将来还有大把时间可以逛街
116.Ok, ok, I'm sorry.
好好 我错了
117.I'm sorry I raised my voice.
抱歉朝你大声嚷嚷
118.I'm calm.
我会冷静
119.So I'm starting to think that this is about money.
是不是钱的问题
120.So what is it that would make it worth your while?
多少钱才能请你来呢
121.A hundred! That's extortion.
100块 那简直是敲诈
122.There's no way in hell that I'm gonna...
没门 我不会
123.Hello?

124.Hello?

125.Parker, I swear, I will spank you. Knock it off.
帕克 再不停手我要打你屁股了
126.Hi, Mrs. Binks. Is Patty there? Thank you.
宾克斯夫人 帕蒂在吗 谢谢
127.Hi, honey. I'm back.
亲爱的 我回来了
128.Hey, sweetie.
宝贝儿
129.This is Mr. Steinberg, the attorney from the hospital.
这位是斯坦伯格先生 医院的律师
130.Oh, have we met?
我们见过吗
131.Yes, Mrs. Solis. We've met.
是的 索利斯夫人 我们见过
132.Don't you remember?
难道你不记得了
133.It was after mama died.
妈妈死后
134.Apparently the hospital was negligent and agreed to a 7-figure settlement check, a check I was never told about.
很明显是医院的失职 他们愿意偿付一笔7位数的和解金 一笔我根本不知道的钱
135.Oh, that.
那个啊
136.I...
我...
137.- Mr. Steinberg... - I was just leaving.
-斯坦伯格先生 -我正要走
138.- What were you thinking?! - Wait, just let me explain...
-你在想什么 -等等 听我解释
139.No, why the hell didn't you tell me?!
不 你居然不告诉我
140.Because I couldn't trust you to make the right decision.
因为我不相信你能做出正确的决定
141.The right decision was to use that money for my lawyers!
正确的决定就是用这笔钱去付我的律师费
142.We could have fought the indictment, and then I wouldn't have had to take the plea bargain!
这样就能打赢官司 那我就不用接受认罪协议书
143.If you didn't take the plea deal, the government would have seized the settlement.

果你不接受认罪协议 政府会纠缠不休的
144.We could have fought that in court.
那我们就继续打官司
145.Exactly,and then you would have blown all the money on the lawyers.
是 然后你就会把所有的钱都付给律师
146.Who cares?!
管他呢
147.If there was a chance didn't have to go to jail.
只要有机会不用去坐牢
148.You had Laotian convicts sewing casual wear for two cents an hour.
你让老挝的囚犯以每小时 两分钱的工钱为你缝制休闲服
149.Don't you think you deserve a time-out?
你不觉得你罪有应得吗
150.Eight months. Thanks to you, I'm going away for eight months.
8个月 我谢谢你 我要坐8个月的牢
151.And when you get out, we're going to have money to start over with thanks to me.
等你出来时再谢我 多亏了我才有资金东山再起
152.You know, once you calm down, you're gonna realize I did the right thing, and when that happens, I'd appreciate an apology.
你冷静下来之后 就会认识到我做了正确的决定 到那时 我会欣然接受你的道歉
153.Grandma's here.
外婆来了
154.Now, that is just perfect.
这下可好
155.Stay put.
待屋里
156.- I am so sorry! - Hey, mom.
-真对不起 -妈妈
157.Oh, hey, Susie.
苏珊
158.- I goofed. - What happened?
-我搞砸了 -发生什么了
159.Oh, you know me. No depth perception whatsoever.
你了解我 没有任何距离感
160.I'm stunned they even issued me a license.
真奇怪他们居然肯给我发驾驶执照
161.So, you're Susan's mom.
你是苏珊的妈妈
162.Yeah.
是的
163.I'm Sophie Bremmer. And you are?
我是苏菲·布雷默 你叫什么名字
164.Mike Delfino.
麦克·德尔非诺
165.You're Mike?! Oh, my god!
你就是麦克 天哪
166.Susan's told me so much about you!
苏珊经常说起你
167.Well, don't just stand there. Give me a hug!
别这么站着 来抱一个
168.Mom. Uh... Mike and I aren't... together anymore.
妈妈 麦克和我 已经分手了
169.Oh! Sorry.
对不起
170.I guess I just made this pretty awkward, huh?
看来我把情况搞得很尴尬
171.Yeah, you... You really did.
是的 确实如此
172.So let's just call the insurance company.
那我们给保险公司打电话吧
173.Ok.

174.Well... It's nice meeting you anyway, Mike.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你 麦克
175.You too. I never would've guessed you were Susan's mom.
我也是 真想不到你居然是苏珊的妈妈
176.I know. I look too young.
我明白 我看起来太年轻了
177.I got pregnant when I was a tiny teenager.
我怀孕时才十几岁
178.Ok...
行了
179.It was the first time I got drunk, ever.
那是我第一次喝醉
180.- Can you believe it? - Let's go.
-难以置信吧 -咱们走吧
181.Her father was a marine.
她爸爸是个水兵
182.Afterwards, he gave me three of his

medals.
事后 他把他的3枚奖章给了我
183.- Mom! - What?
-妈妈 -怎么啦
184.Let's just go inside and call the insurance company.
我们进去给保险公司打电话吧
185.Oh, right.

186.What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么
187.I used to have all these questions about how you got to be the way you are.
我以前一直很纳闷 你为什么会是这样一个人
188.They were all just answered.
现在我完全明白了
189.What's going on?
有什么事吗
190.My babysitter cancelled.
保姆放我鸽子
191.Lynette, I'm so swamped today.
勒奈特 我今天真是乱成一团
192.My house is a mess and I've got millions of errands to run.
家里乱七八糟 还有好多事得做
193.Please hear me out. This is important.
先听我说完 这事很重要
194.Today, I have a chance to rejoin the human race for a few hours.
今天我有个回归社会的机会 就几个小时
195.There are actual adults waiting for me with Margaritas.
已经有人端着鸡尾酒在等我了
196.Look, I'm in a dress. I have make-up on.
瞧 我穿了裙子 还化了妆
197.If it were any other day.
可今天真的不行
198.Oh, for god's sakes, Bree, I'm wearing pantyhose.
看在上帝面上 布里 我还穿了连裤袜
199.- Bring them in. - Thank you, thank you.
-让他们进来吧 -非常感谢
200.Ok, in you go.
你们进去吧
201.Then the police showed me his mug shot.
然后警察就给我看了他的入案照片
202.- No! - Yes.
-不会吧 -是的
203.Mike served time for selling drugs and manslaughter.
麦克因为贩毒和过失杀人蹲过监狱
204.- I can't believe it. - Well, it's true.
-我简直不敢相信 -那是真的
205.- He has such nice manners. You know? - I know.
-他那么有风度 你明白吗 -我明白
206.Susie, I don't want you worrying too much about this Mike thing.
苏珊 我不希望你为麦克的事过于烦恼
207.The right man will come along. Just give it time.
耐心一些 真命天子总会来的
208.I think I would have given up entirely if it weren't for you and Morty.
要不是因为想到你和莫蒂 我早就彻底死心了
209.- Morty? - Yeah, you know.
-莫蒂吗 -是啊
210.It's the third time around for both of you and you're really clicking.
这已经是你们双方的第三次婚姻 你们非常情投意合
211.Oh. It gives me hope.
那给了我希望
212.- What's wrong? - Nothing, nothing. Um...
-怎么啦 -没什么
213.I'm just... I'm tired.
我只是 有点累
214.You're not tired. You took a nap. What is it?
你不累 你睡过午觉了 怎么啦
215.- I left Morty. - What?! Why?
-我离开莫蒂了 -什么 为什么
216.Because he shoved me.
因为他推了我
217.Morty? No!
莫蒂 不可能
218.You think I'm lying? Fine!
你以为我在撒谎吗 拜托
219.- Why would he shove you?

- Because I confronted him.
-他为什么要推你 -因为我对他直说了
220.About how much time he's spending at that damned pancake restaurant.
他在那该死的煎饼店 花了太多时间
221.If that's where he's really been.
假设他真在那的话
222.Oh, you can't be serious. Morty?
你一定是在开玩笑 莫蒂
223.You think men his age don't have needs?
你以为他这个年龄的男人就没需求吗
224.You should see the waitresses he hires.
你真该看看他雇的女招待
225.Every year, they get younger and younger.
一年比一年年轻
226.Maybe you just feel that way because every year you get older and older.
你那么想也许只是因为 你一年比一年老
227.- That's a horrible thing to say. - I'm sorry.
-你怎么能这么说 -对不起
228.- I'm not that old. - I said I was sorry.
-我没那么老 -我说了对不起
229.People think we're sisters.
人家还以为咱俩是姐妹
230.That's 'cause you tell them that.
那是因为你对他们这么说
231.One time. You've gotta let go of that.
就一次 你得忽略那次
232.Ok, look. I am just saying that I don't think morty cheated on you.
瞧 我想说的是 我认为莫蒂不会背叛你
233.Well, he did shove me.
他的确推了我
234.And the least you can do is be supportive.
你至少该表现得支持我一些
235.You're right. You're right.
说得对 没错
236.- He also threw a book at me. - Oh, come on!
-他还朝我扔了本书 -拜托
237.I mean... he shouldn't have done that.
我是说 他不该这样
238.Huh. Thank you.
谢谢
239.Porter, honey, those cookies are hot.
波特 宝贝 饼干还是烫的
240.Wait a few minutes and I'll give you one, ok?
等几分钟我就给你吃 好吗
241.You know, pictures are prettier if you color inside the lines.
你们知道吗 如果把颜色涂在边线里 图画会更美
242.Well, art is subjective.
好吧 艺术是主观的
243.- Porter! What did I tell you? - But I'm hungry.
-波特 我说什么来着 -可我饿了
244.Then I will fix you a very nice bowl of peaches and cottage cheese.
那我先给你 一碗好吃的桃子和脱脂芝士吧
245.- Ew! Barf! - Don't be common, young man.
-不好吃 -别耍滑头 小家伙
https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,e on. If you play with those cookies one more time, I'm gonna have to spank you.
来 你要是再拿饼干当玩具 我就要打你的屁股
247.- We don't get spanked. - Really?
-我们不会被打屁股 -真的吗
248.Mommy always says she's gonna but she never does.
妈妈总是那么说 但从来没打过
249.Well, I am not your mommy.
我可不是你们的妈妈
250.And if you misbehave in my house, you will get spanked.
如果你们在我家里不乖 就要被打屁股
251.So be good.
所以乖乖的
252.- It was an accident. - Porter, I warned you.
-我不是故意的 -波特 我警告

过你
253.I'm sorry. I'll be good.
对不起 我会乖乖的
254.Those cookies were made from scratch.
这些饼干是辛辛苦苦做的
255.Your fate is sealed.
你该挨打了
https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,e here.
过来
257.No, no!
不 不
258.What's that?
那是什么
259.It's called a post-nuptial agreement.
这叫婚后协议
260.It's a legal document...
是一种法律协议
261.I know what a post-nup is.
我知道什么是婚后协议
262.What is it doing on my coffee table?
为什么它会出现在我的茶几上
263.I can forgive that stunt you pulled with the settlement check, If I'm sure you'll really be around when I get out of jail.
我可以原谅你 在和解金上耍的花招 只要确信我出狱时你还在我身边
264.And the post-nup changes the terms of the pre-nup, so...
婚后协议改变了婚前协议的条款 所以
265.So if you try and divorce me while I'm gone...
所以如果你想趁我不在时跟我离婚
266....you get nothing.
你就什么也得不到
267.You don't trust me?
你不信任我
268.- I'm afraid not. - Well, that's too bad.
-恐怕是这样 -那可真糟
269.Because I'm not signing that piece of paper.
因为我不会签
270.You're a very beautiful woman, Gabrielle.
你是个很美的女人 加布丽尔
271.But... you're not very bright.
不过 你不够聪明
272.If you don't sign it, I'll pull the plug on the settlement agreement, divorce you, and then you get what amounts to about 50% of our current savings,
如果你不签 我就会取消和解协议 跟你离婚 然后你就会分到 我们目前存款的一半
273.which is basically nothing.
金额几乎为零
274.So what do you expect to happen right now, Carlos?
那你现在想怎样 卡洛斯
275.I'll sign the paper and jump right back into your arms?
我会签了协议然后跳进你怀里吗
276.It doesn't mean that I don't love you.
那不意味着我不爱你
277.You know I think you're the perfect woman.
你知道在我心目中你有多么完美
278.Oh, but I'm not. I have flaws.
但我并不完美 我有缺点
279.Flaws?
缺点
280.I'll give you an example.
给你举个例吧
281.Remember the time when you were in jail and you told me about your secret compartment and you told me to burn the papers that I found in there?
还记得上次你在监狱时 告诉我的秘密隔间 你还让我把里面的文件都烧了吗
282.Well, me being pretty and therefore stupid, I forgot.
因为我胸大无脑 我给忘了
283.You didn't burn the papers.
你没烧那些文件
284.Worse. I read them.
更糟 我还看了那些文件
285.- Ok, ok... - You have some nerve talking to me about trust when you have a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands!
-好 -你在开曼群岛开了个秘密账户 还有脸跟我谈什么信任
286.- That was a safety net for both of us. - I'll bet.
-那是

我为咱俩准备的安全网 -我敢打赌
287.- Have you told anyone about this? - No, but I could.
-你没跟别人说起过吧 -没有 但我能
288.Isn't that why the prosecution didn't have a case against you?
那是不是控方 没法起诉你的原因
289.They couldn't find the profits you made.
他们查不到你赚的钱在哪
290.So if I were you, I wouldn't mention the words divorce, trust, or post-nup ever again.
所以如果我是你 我会绝口不提 离婚 信任 婚后协议什么的
291.You don't wanna piss me off.
你别惹我
292.I know, baby. It hurts to lose.
我明白 宝贝 失去是痛苦的
293.Ante up.
预付
294.Well, look at me!
看看我
295.Finally in on one of your legendary poker parties.
终于参加了传说中的扑克聚会
296.Susan's always telling me how much fun you have.
苏珊老是跟我说你们玩得多么开心
297.The rules are simple. We play for cash, the dealer picks the game, and unsubstantiated gossip is encouraged.
规则很简单 我们赌现金 庄家选择游戏 然后就开始无边无际的闲聊
298.Bree, thanks again for watching my boys.
布里 再次感谢你帮忙照看我的孩子
299.They weren't too much to handle?
他们是不是很难管
300.We had a wonderful time.
我们过得很开心
301.Although I think Porter had a little less fun.
不过 波特可能不太开心
302.Ok, I'll bet.
好了 我下注了
303.So, Sophie, Susan says you're going to the Spa tomorrow.
苏菲 听苏珊说你俩明天要去做水疗
304.Is it an all-day thing?
是一整天的吗
305.What do you mean, Porter had less fun?
波特玩得不尽兴是什么意思
306.I'll raise.
我加注
307.He misbehaved, so I had to punish him.
他不听话 所以我惩罚了他
308.Yes, Susan is treating me to an entire day of...
没错 苏珊说要带我去享受一整天
309.When you say punishment, what exactly are we talking about?
你所谓的惩罚 具体指什么
310.Oh, I had to spank him.
我打了他的屁股
311.Ok, I will re-raise.
好了 我也要加注
312.You spanked my son?
你居然打我儿子的屁股
https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,s Brisas Spa.
微风水疗馆
314.Yup, that's where we're going.
我们就是要去那里
315.Lynette, is there a problem?
这有什么问题吗 勒奈特
316.Tom and I don't believe in hitting our kids.
汤姆和我从不打小孩
317.Sorry, I didn't know.
抱歉 我真的不知道
318.It won't happen again.
不会再发生了
319.Of course, I'm somewhat surprised you don't spank them.
不过你居然都不打他们 让我很吃惊
320.Everybody knows they're a little bit...
大家都知道 小孩子有时会
321.out of control.
过于顽皮
322.Wow, I am dragging today.
我今天好累啊
323.Shall we put on another pot of coffee?
我们再煮一壶咖啡吧
324.Yeah, I'll do it.
我去

就行了
325.I'll... I'll fold.
我不跟
326.Yeah, you're right, Bree.
没错 布里
327.I've got a lot to learn about parenting.
在教育孩子的问题上我还有很多要学
328.I feel so blessed to be getting sage advice from an impeccable mother like you.
能从你这样贤惠的母亲身上 学到东西 我感到很荣幸
329.Your kids turned out perfect, if you don't count Andrew.
除了安德鲁 你的孩子都很完美
330.Where is he, again?
他到底去哪了
331.Some kind of a boot camp for juvenile delinquents?
不会是在少年犯劳教所吧
332.Ok, girls.
好了 姑娘们
333.I never said I was perfect.
我从来没说过我是完美的
334.Honey, nobody's blaming you.
亲爱的 没有人责怪你
335.The hell I'm not.
我就是在责怪她
336.Lynette...
勒奈特
337.If you will excuse me.
不好意思 失陪了
338.Lynette, will you go after her?
勒奈特你不去追她回来吗
339.She spanked my son.
她打我儿子
340.I'm not apologizing.
我不会去道歉的
https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,ually, poker is more fun than this.
平时玩扑克比今天有意思多了
342.So help me, if you don't back me up on this, I will lose it.
如果你不站在我这边 我肯定会输的
343.Yes, Bree shouldn't have spanked Porter.
没错 布里不应该打波特
344.But it's not like she hurt him.
但是她并没有伤害他
345.That is not the point.
那不是重点
346.You don't spank other people's children.
要是你肯定不会打别人家的小孩
347.He was misbehaving. She had to do something.
他不听话 她总得做点什么
348.But make no mistake, she definitely crossed the line.
可她确实做得有点过分
349.Damn right.
她太过分了
350.She could've tried something else, like a time-out, or she could've simply threatened to spank him.
她怎么不试试别的方法 比如暂停游戏 或者只是威胁说要打他
351.Yeah, 'cause that works out so well when we do it.
是啊 我们用这招就挺管用
352.It does work. It does work most of the time.
当然管用 多数时候都管用的
353.It used to work.
以前是有用
354.They've figured out it's an empty threat.
可他们已经知道我们只是虚张声势而已
355.They're onto us.
他们已经摸透我们的把戏了
356.My mom used to beat the hell out of my sisters and me, and I won't do it.
我妈以前总是狠狠地打我和妹妹 我可不会那么做
357.I will not become my mother.
我不要变成我妈那样
358.Fine.
好吧
359.But the boys are getting older and smarter.
可孩子们会长大 变得越发聪明
360.And eventually, believe me, They'll figure out that they outnumber us and then...
到后来 相信我 他们会意识到自己能在数量上压倒我们
361.we're screwed.
到那时我们就杯具了
362.Exactly.
没错
363.Excuse me, Zachary.

烦你一下 扎克
364.Would you mind helping me with these bags?
能帮我提下这些袋子吗
365.There's some banana bread in it for you if you do.
要是你来帮忙 我给你些香蕉面包
366.Uh, yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
367.Mm. This is really good, Mrs. Tillman. Thanks a lot.
蒂尔曼太太这真好吃 谢谢
368.You're welcome, Zachary.
不客气 扎克
369.I've never been in Mrs. Huber's house before.
我以前从来没来过胡博太太家
370.Obviously you haven't missed much.
显然你没有错过太多东西
371.This is the place where good taste goes to die.
这房子的布置毫无美感
372.So, I heard you and your father arguing the other day.
那天我听到你跟你爸爸吵架了
373.- Everything all right at home? - Yeah.
-家里没什么事吧 -没事
374.We just have... problems, sometimes.
我们偶尔有些小摩擦
375.I bet you miss your mother.
我猜你很想念你母亲
376.I'm sure things were... different when she was alive.
如果她活着 家里就不一样了
377.Such a warm, loving woman.
她是那么温柔又亲切
378.You...

379....knew my mother?
认识我妈妈
380.Yup. Years ago, in Utah.
很多年以前 在犹他
381.We worked together.
我们一起工作过
382.- I didn't know that. - It's true.
-我不知道这个 -是真的
383.In fact...
其实
384....I'll tell you a secret.
告诉你一个秘密
385.I once met you when you were a little baby.
你很小的时候我就见过你
386.Really?
真的吗
387.Your mother loved you so much, Zachary.
扎克 你妈妈拿你当心肝宝贝
388.Of all the things I remember, I remember that the most.
在我所记得关于她的事情里 这一点记忆犹新
389.You wanna know what else I remember?
知道我还记得什么吗
390.How lovely your original name was.
你以前的名字是那么可爱
391.Dana?
是丹娜吗
392.Isn't this nice?
真是太好了
393.Just the two of us girls hanging out, getting pretty.
就我们两个女生 一起变得美美的
394.- Oh, thank you. - My pleasure.
-都得感谢你 -很荣幸
395.So, I was thinking maybe you should call Morty.
我觉得你应该给莫蒂打个电话
396.You know, get started working things out?
总得慢慢化解矛盾吧
397.Why work things out with a man who abuses me?
我为什么要跟虐待我的男人复合
398.You don't have to gasp. My mother exaggerates.
别惊讶 我母亲说话比较夸张
399.She won't be happy till I have bruises.
我不被打到淤青她是不会甘心的
400.Um, can we just focus? What I want to know is, have you thought about what's going to happen if you don't go back to Morty?
别跑题好吗 我是想知道 你有没有认真想过 要是你不回莫蒂身边会怎样
401.What do you mean?
你指是什么
402.Well, you don't have a place to live, you don't l

ike to work, you didn't want to marry Morty so he doesn't have to pay you alimony.
你没地方住 不想去工作 又不肯嫁给莫蒂 那么他不就必给你生活费
403.If you don't go back to this man who allegedly shoved you once in five years, what are your options?
如果你不想回到这个 五年来只推过你一下的男人身边 你还有别的选择吗
404.I thought I could live with you.
我可以跟你一起住啊
405.What?!
什么
406.Oh, god! Are you all right?!
天哪 你还好吧
407.- Get away! - I'm so sorry.
-走开 -太对不起了
408.I was startled.
我刚才被吓到了
409.Here, lean your head back.
好了 把头抬起来
410.I'm not saying permanently, just a couple of years.
我又没说一直住在那里 只是住几年而已
411.You broke my nose.
你把我鼻子踢坏了
412.No, it's just banged a little.
不不 只是撞了一下
413.Till I get back on my feet.
直到我能自力更生
414.Can we talk about this later?
我们晚点再谈这事好吗
415.Should we call 911?
要叫救护车吗
416.It's just a nosebleed. She's fine.
只是鼻子出血 她没事
417.I thought you'd be excited by the idea.
我以为你听到会很高兴
418.It's not that I'm not excited.
我不是不高兴
419.I'm not stupid, Susan.
苏珊 我不是傻瓜
420.It's obvious you don't want me here.
很明显 你不愿意我跟你住
421.No, that's not true! Mom, don't go!
没有 不是这样的 别走妈妈
422.Mom, come back!
妈 回来
423.You know, I need to...
我得去...
424.- We're good, right? - Just go.
-你没事了吧 -快走吧
425.Why aren't you dressed yet?
你怎么还没换衣服
426.I wanted to wear Andrew's favorite color and then I realized that...
我想挑件安德鲁最喜欢的颜色 但是我发现
427....I don't know what it is.
我不知道他喜欢什么颜色
428.Honey, I think the fact you decided to come at all will make him happy.
亲爱的 我觉得你去看他 他就应该很开心了
429.Yours is blue.
你喜欢蓝色
430.Danielle loves pink.
丹妮尔喜欢粉色
431.And I have no idea what my own son's favorite color is.
可儿子喜欢什么颜色我完全不知道
432.I'm telling you, it doesn't matter.
我跟你说 这不重要
433.How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
434.- Of course it matters. - Bree...
-这当然重要 -布里
435.That is a good mother.
知道这些才算个好母亲
436.Someone who knows their child inside and out so that if they get in trouble, they know what to do.
妈妈应该了解孩子的一切 当他们遇到麻烦的时候 妈妈们才能知道该怎么办
437.I don't know him well enough.
我不够了解他
438.You are a good mother.
你是个好母亲
439.Brown or green? I... just don't know.
是棕色 还是绿色 我不知道
440.I'm gonna wait in the car

.
我去车里等你
441.Whenever you're ready.
你慢慢来 别着急
442.Green.
绿色
443.I'll go with the green. Everybody loves green.
我穿绿色 大家都喜欢绿色
444.I told you. I'm not signing this.
我说过了 我是不会签的
445.Oh, I think you are.
我想你会的
446.Because if you don't, I will divorce you.
你要是不签 我就跟你离婚
447.Then I'll go to the police.
那么我就去找警察
448.And tell them what?
跟他们说什么
449.There's a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands that no longer exists?
说我在开曼群岛 有个不存在的秘密银行账户吗
450.- You moved the money? - Of course I moved the money.
-你把钱挪走了 -当然挪走了
451.That was risky.
那太危险了
452.I mean, the feds are watching you right now.
那些探员都在监视着你呢
453.I had to do something.
我得做点什么
454.I couldn't just let you make a fool out of me.
这样你才不能把我耍得团团转
455.Oh! stop, Carlos, stop it!
住手卡洛斯 住手
456.- Put me down! - Ok.
-放我下来 -好啊
457.Put me down!
放我下来
458.Let me go!
松开我
459.Stop! You're hurting me, Carlos!
住手 你弄疼我了 卡洛斯
460.Sign it.
签名
461.Sign it!
签啊
462.I know, baby.
我知道 宝贝
463.It hurts to lose.
失去的滋味很痛苦
464.Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp?
是范德坎普夫妇吗
465.Uh, yes. Is it our turn?
是的 轮到我们了吗
466.Well, uh, sort of. Andrew's waiting inside but, uh...
是 安德鲁在里面等着 不过...
467.What's wrong?
怎么了
468.Well, he said he won't go forward with the session if...
他说如果他母亲在场
469.his mother's involved.
他就拒绝参加会谈
470.He only wants to talk to his dad.
他只想和他父亲说话
471.We drove 200 miles to be here today.
我们今天开了200英里的车来这儿
472.This is unacceptable.
这简直不可理喻
473.Yeah, I share your frustration.
我明白你很恼火
474.To hell with him, then. We're going home.
管他呢 我们回家
475.- No. - I'm not gonna let him insult you like this.
-不要 -我不容许他对你如此无礼
476.He blames me for his being here.
他怨我送他来这里
477.He blames me for everything.
怨我做的一切
478.And he's probably right.
何况他说不定没错
479.Any mistakes made were made by both of us.
就算有错 也是我们俩共同犯的
480.One of us should go talk to him, see how he is.
得有一个人跟他聊聊 看看他好不好
481.I'm OK.
我没事的
482.- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-你确定吗 -确定 我没事
483.Right this way.
这边走
484.Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
485.I'm coming. What is it? Why aren't you guys brushing your teeth?
来了 什么事 你们怎么不刷牙
486.Perk, what happened?

帕克 怎么回事
487.Porter pushed me and it fell in.
波特推我 它就掉进去了
488.- He pushed me first. - Can I flush it?
-他先推我的 -我可以把它冲下去吗
489.No, no, I'll fish it out later.
不行 我一会儿把它捞出来
490.You're off the hook tonight but not you two, so start brushing.
今晚就放你一马 不过你们俩 赶紧刷牙
491.Preston, did you not hear me?
普雷斯顿 你没听见吗
492.I said start brushing your teeth.
我说快点刷牙
493.What are you doing?
你要干吗
494.Don't you dare.
你敢扔试试
495.Do it! Do it!
扔呀 扔呀
496.Don't listen to them.
别听他们的
497.Back away from the toilet and no one gets hurt.
离马桶远点 我们就相安无事
498.Do it! Do it!
扔呀 扔呀
499.I mean it this time. These are not just words.
我这回是当真的 不要当耳边风
500.Do it! Do it!
扔呀 扔呀
501.If you do this, so help me...
你要是扔了 我保证
502.Hearing the hollowness of her own voice, Lynette realized that it was time to get one step ahead.
听见自己的声音如此没有份量 勒奈特意识到是时候先发制人了
503.Do it! Do it!
扔呀 扔呀
504.I will walk you over to Mrs. Van de Kamp's and we all know what happens when she gets mad.
我要带你们去范德坎普太太家 我们都知道她发火时会怎么样
505.Now...
现在
506.Go brush your teeth. I want 'em to sparkle. Go on.
去刷牙 刷刷干净 快点
507.Sorry you had to bring your kid back.
真遗憾你又得把你儿子送来
508.What happened this time?
这次又怎么了
509.A couple of months back, I caught Tug going through my purse.
几个月前 我抓到图格翻我的钱包
510.Oh, I hate when they do that.
我最讨厌他们做这种事
511.Was he looking for weed or money?
他是在找烟还是钱
512.Who knows at this point?
现在谁还知道
513.Anyway, I'd knocked a couple back and things got heated.
我那天喝多了 事情一发不可收拾
514.Pretty soon we're both screaming, throwing stuff round the apartment.
没过多久 我们就开始大声对骂 在房间里互摔东西
515.Next thing you kown, lady upstairs calls the cops.
接着 楼上的小姐报了警
516.Oh, give me a break.
行了 让我歇歇
517.So, now I got some social worker trying to tell me how to raise my boy.
所以 现在有个社工 想教我怎么养我儿子
518.Kids! boy, if I knew then what I know now, I would've had that hysterectomy 20 years ago.
小孩 尤其是男孩 要是早知如此 我20年前就该把子宫切除了
519.- Uh, Bree... - Don't get up. I'll be quick.
-布里 -别起来 我说完就走
520.Andrew, all any parent can do is provide their child with the tools to succeed in life.
安德鲁 任何父母为了让自己孩子 人生有所建树 所能提供的东西
https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0b14798565.html,ca

tion, love, a good clean, safe home.
包括教育 爱 整洁安全的家
522.I've given you those things and I'm through feeling guilty.
我都给你了 我受够了对你充满负罪感
523.If you wanna piss your life away and blame it on how horrible things are at home, go ahead.
你要是想自暴自弃 还怪罪到家人 随便你
524.But I want it stated for the record that I'm a good mother. Do you hear me?
我是个好母亲 我尽责了 别破坏我的名声 你听到了没
525.I am a good mother.
我是个好母亲
526.Bree...
布里
527.Andrew just told me he thinks he might be gay.
安德鲁刚跟我说他觉得他可能是同志
528.What?!
什么
529.That's why he wanted me to come in first.
所以他才想让我先进来
530.He thought I could take it better.
他觉得我更容易接受
531.Well, he was right. I will be waiting in the car.
他想得没错 我在车里等着
532.Mrs. Solis. What are you doing here?
索利斯夫人 你来这儿干什么
533.- Ok. - Are your roommates here?
-没事吧 -你室友在吗
534.No.
不在
535.- Are you ok? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没有
536.- What's this? - That? Uh...
-这怎么回事 -这是...
537.Carlos just got a little rough. Made me sign some papers.
卡洛斯有点粗暴 逼我签一些文件
538.He hurt you?
他竟然伤害你
539.- What are you doing? - I'll take care of this.
-你要干什么 -交给我处理
540.- You are not gonna do anything. - We can't let him get away with it.
-你什么也别做 -不能就这么放过他
541.Look, if you really wanna get back at him, then kiss me.
要是你真的想报复他 吻我
542.- How's that gonna help? - Because...
-这有什么用 -因为...
543.one day when the time is right, I'm gonna tell him how he drove me right into your arms.
有一天时机成熟的时候 我会告诉他 他是怎么把我推进你怀里的
544.And that's gonna kill him.
那会气死他的
545.And tonight, just... whatever you do, don't call me beautiful.
今夜 怎么都行 唯独别夸我漂亮
546.Oh, Morty, look who's here.
莫蒂 看看谁来了
547.Hey, Millie. Hi, Morty.
米莉 莫蒂
548.Susie, what brings you here?
苏珊 什么风把你吹来了
549.Mom. I brought her over.
我妈 我把她带来了
550.What's she doing out there?
她在外面待着干什么
551.She says she won't come in until you apologize to her.
她说你不出去和她道歉的话 她就不进来
552.- For what? - For shoving her.
-为什么道歉 -因为你推她
553.I only shoved her because she wouldn't stop hitting me.
她不停打我 我才推她的
554.Why was she hitting you?
她为什么要打你
555.I threw a... I threw a book at her.
我朝她 扔了本书
556.- Morty! - It was a paperback.
-莫蒂 -只是本平装书
557.- Well, even so! - At least I missed.
-

就算这样 -而且我没打中
558.I mean, she... she hit me square in the gut.
而她直接对着我肚子打
559.- Wanna see the bruise? - That's ok. That's ok.
-你要看看淤青吗 -不 不用了
560.- It really hurt. - Yeah, I understand.
-很疼的 -我懂
561.So...
那么
562.Could you, uh, just go out and apologize?
你能不能就出去道个歉
563.- No. - Why?
-不能 -为什么
564.- 'cause I don't want her back. - Morty!
-因为我不想挽回她了 -莫蒂
565.Look, I love her, but the pancake shack is just starting to take off.
我是爱她 但这个烤饼屋正开始蒸蒸日上
566.We're talking about opening another one.
我们还商量着再开一家
567.That's practically a chain.
实际上就是连锁店
568.I don't have time for her hysterics.
我没精力跟她胡闹
569.I sympathize, I really do.
我深表同情 真的
570.- But you have to take her back. - Why?
-可你一定要把她接走 -为什么
571.Because she wants to move in with me.
因为她想要搬来和我住
572.I'd like to have a relationship again, and at my age, with a kid, if she moves into my house, even for a couple of years, I'm doomed.
我还想再谈恋爱 以我的年龄 还带着小孩 要是她搬到我家 就算只有几年 我也没戏了
573.Wasn't there a plumber?
不是有个水管工吗
574.Your mother said you were in love with a plumber.
你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工
575.I am. I mean, I was.
是的 我是说 我曾爱过
576.- It didn't work out. - I'm sorry.
-但我们吹了 -很抱歉
577.If she moves in, she will burn up all my oxygen and I need it.
要是她搬进来 她会把我逼得喘不过气来 我受不了
578.Please, can't you give her another chance?
求你 不能再给她一次机会吗
579.You guys are really good together, you know?
当你们不打架的时候
580.When you're... when, when, when there's no violence.
你们俩在一起很甜蜜
581.Well, we do have chemistry.
我们之间确实很有火花
582.Absolutely.
毋庸置疑
583.And, you know, the sex was like... Wow!
而且性生活也 棒极了
584.I mean, there was this one time, we were coming home on the interstate...
有那么一次 我们正在回家的高速公路上
585.You don't have to sell me. Just go talk to her.
你不用跟我说 去跟她说
586.Now.
现在就去
587.Ok.
好吧
588.That was a mighty big sigh.
真是大大松了口气啊
589.I just keep thinking it's coming, and I can't stop it.
我忍不住想过迟早有这天 而我又无计可施
590.What's that?
哪一天
591.The day my mother will need to move in and I won't have a choice.
我妈妈需要搬来和我住的那一天 而我别无选择
592.I know it's years away.
我知道这是很多年后的事
593.She's youthful and vibrant, thank god.
她还很年轻有活力 谢天

谢地
594.But time flies.
但时光飞逝
595.One day she won't be able to take care of herself anymore.
总有一天她会照顾不了她自己
596.- And I'll have to step up. - I suppose that's true.
-然后我就得接手 -没错
597.I think it's nature's little joke, that children ultimately end up parenting their parents.
我觉得这是老天开的玩笑 孩子最终得反过来抚养父母
598.Well, when that day comes, I'll be ready.
等那一天来临的时候 我会全力以赴
599.Honey, you'd better get out there.
宝贝 你最好出去看看
600.Stop it! Aaagh!
住手
601.What are you doing?
你们在干什么
602.Porter says he can't catch me!
波特说他抓不住我
603.Look, I just wanted to apologize...
我想要向你道歉
604.Lynette, don't.
勒奈特 不需要
605.The fact that you just crossed that street means the world to me.
你从对面走过来 对我来说就足够了
606.And if anyone here should apologize, it's me.
如果有人需要道歉的话 那该是我
607.Thank you.
谢谢
608.Looks like Tom's got the mob under control.
看样子汤姆制住这群臭小子了
609.Wanna have some coffee, sit around, bitch about our kids...?
想不想过来喝杯咖啡 坐坐 为孩子的事儿发发牢骚
610.- I would love to. - Ok.
-我乐意之至 -那好
611.Children come into the world with their own agendas.
孩子带着各自的使命来到这个世界
612.Some to brighten our days.
有的为了点亮了我们生活
613.Some to test our patience.
有的为了考验我们耐心
614.Some to give us purpose.
有的为了给我们目标
615.Some to take care of us.
有的为了照顾我们
616.Yes, when they come, children change everything.
没错 当他们降生时 一切就不一样了
617.Especially when they're not invited.
尤其在他们不期而至之时

相关文档