1) Force N1 _______________(比力N2大2.5倍).
2) This substance _______________(反应速度是另外那种物质的三倍).
3) The earth _______________(是月球大小的49倍).
4) The landlord _______________(想将租金提高三分之一).
5) They _______________(计划将投资增加一倍).
1) Be quick, _______________(否则等我们到达教
2) When she got home, _______________(孩子们已经睡着了).
3) When I prepare for the college entrance examination, _______________(我姐姐将在海边度假).
5) Do you often go on holiday? _______________(不，我已经有五年没有度假了).
6) He joined the army in October, 2001. _______________(他参军已五年了).
1) The blackboard and chalk _______________(正在被电脑和投影机所取代).
2) The book _______________(到今年年底就将已出版).
3) Computer models _______________(可以用来演示细胞工作的方式).
4) When the bill of fare was brought, _______________(我惊呆了，价格大大超出了我的预料).
5) _______________(必须立即采取有效措施)to eliminate sandy storms.
1) The phone is ringing, _______________(但是没人接听。她一定不在家).
2) I can’t find my sunglasses. _______________(我可能昨天落在咖啡店里了).
3) You screamed in your sleep last night. _______________(你一定梦见什么可怕的东西了).
4) It’s a pity. _______________(你本应该邀请她来参加你的毕业典礼的).
5) _______________(其实我没必要穿上我最好的套装去参加那次聚会的); most of the guests were wearing jeans and sweaters.
1) I wish _______________(我年轻的时候有你们这样的机会).
2) If only _______________(他知道这病是可以治好的)! Then he would not have killed himself.
3) ——Would you like him to paint your door with yellow stars?
——I’d rather he _______________(漆成蓝色的，而且不带任何装饰).
4) It’s high time that _______________(采取措施解决交通堵塞的问题).
5) Hugh usually talks _______________(仿佛在大会上发表演说似的).
6) We insist that _______________(让杰克立刻进医院）.
7) It was advised that _______________(在居民区设立更多的流动商店).
8) His proposal was that _______________(他们成立一个专门委员会来检查这个问题).
9) We are going to discuss his suggestion that _______________(取消期中考试).
10) It is ridiculous that _______________(我们在一个总是下雨的国家还缺水).
11) It is essential that _______________(每个人都为紧急情况做好准备).
12) _______________(如果他按照我告诉他的办法订票), we would have had quite a comfortable journey.
13) I was to have made a speech _______________(要不是有人把我的话打断了).
14) It didn’t rain last night. _______________(要是下了，地就会湿的).
15) _______________(如果我一直住在纽约), I would know the U.S. well now.
16) If the doctor had not come in time, _______________(他现在就不在人间了).
17) But for his help, _______________(我们就不会以这么低的价格租到房子了).
18) I used my calculator; _______________(否则，我会花更长的时间才能算出这道题).
19) Were I in your place, _______________(我会毫不犹豫地抓住机会).
20) Had it not been for their opposition, _______________(这项法案早就通过了).
21) Should there be another world war, _______________(人类的继续存在就会有危险).
22) He walked lightly _______________(以免惊醒婴儿).
1) It was a great achievement _______________(10个月建成一栋24层的楼).
2) It is necessary _______________(我们在考试前好好地睡一晚上觉).
3) It is generous _______________(你把这么多钱捐给灾区人民).
4) The teacher decided _______________(不惩罚那些上课迟到的学生).
5) Mr. Green was wondering _______________ (是否去看望在法国的儿子).
6) The gardener _______________(刚才警告我不要在中午给花浇水).
7) We _______________(请他给我们做有关现代艺术的讲座).
8) He feels it challenging _______________(在这么大一所大学做学生会主席).
9) We hope to have more opportunities _______________(把我们在课堂上学到的东西应用于实践).
10) The bad weather _______________(破坏了我们在露天放电影的计划).
11) The environmentalists are against _______________(在郊区建一座核电站的决定).
12) Sally Ride was the first _______________(探索外部空间的美国妇女).
13) They lifted a rock _______________(结果砸了自己的脚).
14) He was surprised _______________(在这个山村遇见一个中学同学).
15) I am sorry _______________(占用了您这么多时间).
16) I happened _______________(在他冲进来的时候站在门口).
17) She doesn’t like _______________(被当作客人).
18) If you want to save money, you’d better _______________(到校园书店买旧书).
19) We did nothing _______________(除了整天打桥牌).
20) We were made _______________(进屋之前在垫子上擦擦脚).
1) This is the first time that I heard _______________(用意大利语唱“祝你生日快乐”).
2) The cars _______________(停在消防通道的) will be ticketed.
3) The war went on for years, _______________(夺去了成千上万人的生命).
4) The farmers used a new insecticide, thus _______________(将平均产量提高了15%).
5) Einstein watched the toy in delight, _______________(想推导出它的运转原理).
6) _______________(看到大家都在聚精会神地看书), we stopped talking and began to study.
7) _______________(被这个男孩的事迹深深打动了), they decided to pay for his education.
8) _______________(从一个年轻朋友的眼光来看), Einstein was a simple, modest and ordinary man.
9) _______________(好久没有收到父母的来信了), he was worried about them.
1) _______________(每天洗冷水澡) does him a lot of good.
2) They tried to avoid _______________(让女儿做她不喜欢的事情).
3) Developing varieties is the key to _______________(使我们的产品进入国际市场).
4) It is no use _______________(为洒了的牛奶而哭泣).
5) He denied_______________(偷看了同桌的试卷)
6) We congratulated her on _______________(被提升为经理).
1) Success means _______________(非常努力地工作).
2) John meant _______________(开车去那儿，但他的车出了故障).
3) I heard him _______________(在跟他的母亲谈话).
4) I heard him _______________(跟他的母亲谈了一个小时).
5) He jumped into the pool to save the child _______________(结果却摔断了自己的腿).
6) He jumped from the burning house, _______________(摔断了双腿).
7) He was happy _______________(看到父母很健康).
8) _______________(看到父母安然无恙), he issued a sigh of relief.
9) _______________(跟随着它的脚印), the zoologists spotted the hungry panda.
10) The pop, _______________(后面跟着两个保镖), came to meet his fans.
1) _______________(他们为什么离开家乡去云南) is still a secret.
2) _______________(最让我不解的) was that he spoke English so well.
3) _______________(这么做是故意的) became obvious.
4) It is not clear yet _______________(谁应该为这件事负责).
5) It is none of your business _______________(玛丽与谁订婚).
6) Don’t put off till tomorrow _______________(今天能做的事).
7) This novel is just _______________(我一直在寻找的).
8) It is not yet known _______________(机器人是否有一天能拥有象人一样的视力).
9) _______________(她是否喜欢那个礼物) is not clear to me.
10) My main problem right now is _______________(我是否应该请求另一笔贷款).
11) It all depends on _______________(他们是否会支持我们).
12) You have yet to answer my question _______________(我是否可以指望你的投票).
13) Finally, the workers got an answer _______________(政府做不了什么事来提高他们工资).
14) Obviously, there was little certainty _______________(主席会同意他的提议).
1) Everyday many tourists come to visit _______________(鲁迅出生的那栋房子).
2) The old lady died _______________(在她儿子到达的那天).
3) This is _______________(我赞成这一改革的理由).
4) Let ABC be _______________(一个三边不等长的三角形).
5) Some of the roads were flooded, _______________(这使我们的旅程更为艰难).
6) He introduced me to his students, _______________(他们大部分是英语专业的学生).
7) _______________(众所周知), water is a liquid.
1) _______________(不管我们谈论什么), Jim brings polities into the discussion.
2) _______________(不管哪一方获胜), I shall be satisfied.
3) _______________(不管观众中的一些人如何使劲地难为他), the comedian always had a quick, sharp reply.
4) We climbed high _______________(这样我们就可以看到更好的风景).
5) The problem so very complicated _______________(花了我们两个周才解决).
6) You can go out _______________(只要你答应晚上11点以前回来).
7) I remember the whole thing _______________(仿佛是昨天发生的).
1) Does she dance _______________(跟她姐姐一样地优美)?
2) The buildings look _______________(在伦敦比在这儿难看得多).
3) This is _______________(他画的最好的画之一).
4) The higher you climb, _______________(空气就越稀薄).
1) Scarcely had she fallen asleep _______________(一阵敲门声就把她吵醒).
2) No sooner had Anne arrived _______________(就生病了).
3) The husband was not hospitable to the visitor. _______________(他妻子也没说一句欢迎的话).
4) Only then _______________(那个医生才意识到他的病人需要手术).
5) Only when you adjust down your price _______________(我们才能做成这笔买卖).
1) _______________(正是Jefferson写下了)the Declaration of Independence.
2) _______________(作者是带着真挚的情感)praises all that is progressive.
3) _______________(正是因为水涨了)we could not cross the river.
4) _______________(人们听见正是Jim 这个无情的家伙) shouting at his mother in the dead of night.
5) _______________(直到我告诉她) Mrs. Williams knew anything about it.
1) is 2.5 times greater than Force N2
(考点：倍数+ 形容词/副词比较级+ than)
2) reacts three times as fast as the other one
(考点：倍数+ as + 形容词/副词+ as)
3) is 49 times the size of the moon
4) wants to raise the rent by a third
(考点：动词+ by + 数词/百分比/倍数)
5) plan to double their investment
(考点：double + 名词)
1) or the wedding will have finished by the time we get to the church
2) the children had fallen asleep
3) my sister will be taking her vacation at the seaside
4) have been revising my resume all the morning
5) No. It has been five years since I went on holiday
(考点：It has been …since sb. did sth. 表示某人有多长时间没有做某事了)
6) He has been in the army for 5 years
1) is being replaced by the computer and the projector
2) will have been published by the end of this year
3) can be used to demonstrate the way that cells work
(考点：1. 被动语态与情态动词联用; 2. 汉语有些没有“被”字等标志词的句子也表示被动, 要译成英语的被动语态)
4) I was startled, for the prices were a great deal higher than I had anticipated
5) Effective measures must be taken immediately
1) but there is no answer. She can’t be at home
2) I may have left them in the coffee shop yesterday
(考点：“情态动词can/could, may/might, must + 完成式”用于表示对过去发生的动作的主观判断)
3) You must have dreamed of something terrible
4) You should have invited her to your graduation ceremony
(考点：“情态动词should/ought to + have done”用于评论过去应该做而实际并未做的动作，含有批
5) I needn’t have put on my best suit to go to the party
(考点：“情态动词needn’t + have + done”表示对过去发生的动作进行评论，认为“无须发生”，“不必做”)
1) I had had your opportunities when I was young
2) he had known this disease is curable
(考点：If only 引导的感叹句表示“但愿”或“要是……就好了”，用法与I wish…基本相同)
3) painted it blue, and without any decorations
(考点：would rather 后的that从句中用过去式表示不是事实)
4) measures were taken to solve the problem of traffic jams
(考点：It’s (about/high) time 后的that从句中用过去式，表示“该是……的时候了”)
5) as though he were delivering a speech at an assembly
(考点：as if / as though引导的从句中用过去式表示和现在事实相反或对现在情况有所怀疑)
6) Jack (should) be sent to hospital right now
(考点：表示“建议、命令、要求、想法”的动词所接的宾语从句通常用“(that) sb. (should) do”的虚拟形式)
7) more mobile shops (should) be set up in the residential area
(考点：表示“建议、命令、要求、想法”的动词所接的主语从句通常用“(that) sb. (should) do”的虚拟形式)
8) they (should) set up a special board/committee to examine this problem
(考点：表示“建议、命令、要求、想法”的名词所接的表语从句通常用“(that) sb. (should) do”的虚拟形式)
9) the mid-term exams (should) be canceled
(考点：表示“建议、命令、要求、想法”的名词所接的同位语从句通常用“(that) sb. (should) do”的虚拟形式)
[表示“建议、命令、要求、想法”的动词及其名词常见的有：advise (advice), agree (agreement), decide (decision), decree, demand, determine (determination), grant, indicate (indication), insist (insistence), order, prefer (preference), propose (proposal), request, require (requirement), resolve (resolution), stipulate (stipulation), suggest(suggestion), urge, vote;常见的这类动词还有：allow, arrange, ask, beg, concede, demonstrate, ensure, intend, move, pledge, pray等]
10) we (should) be short of water in a country where it is always raining
(考点：在It is/was +形容词后的that从句中常用“sb. should do”的形式表示建议惊奇等。这类形容词常见的有：advisable, anxious, appropriate, compulsory, crucial, desirable, eager, essential, fitting, imperative, important, impossible, improper, natural, necessary, obligatory, preferable, proper, urgent, vital, willing等)
11) everyone (should) be prepared for emergency
12) If he had booked tickets in the way I told him
13) if I had not been interrupted
14) If it had rained, the ground would be wet
15) If I had been living in New York
16) he would be dead now
17) we could not have rent a house at such a low price
18) otherwise, it would have taken me more time to work out this question
19) I would seize the opportunity without hesitation
(考点：在非真实条件句中如果有were, had, should这三个词，可以省去if，采用主谓语倒装的形式来表示条件)
20) this act would have been passed much earlier
21) the continued existence of the human race would be in jeopardy
22) lest he should awaken the baby
(考点：lest (以免)引导的从句通常用sb. should do的形式表示虚拟)
1) to complete a 24-story building in 10 months
2) for us to have a good night’s sleep before the test
(考点：有时用“介词for + 代词/名词”来表示不定式的逻辑主语，这时整句的谓语描述的对象是事情，这种情况下谓语中常用的形容词有：necessary, important, possible, impossible, all right, essential等)
3) of you to donate so much money to the people in the disaster area
(考点：有时用“介词of + 代词/名词”来表示不定式的逻辑主语，这时整句的谓语描述的对象是人，这种情况下谓语中常用的形容词有：absurd, bold, brave, careful, careless, cowardly, cruel, foolish, generous, good, honest, kind, nice, polite, rude, selfish, silly, stupid, thoughtful, thoughtless, wicked, wise, wrong等)
4) not to punish those students who had been late for class
(能带不定式作宾语的动词常见的有：afford, agree, ask, attempt, beg, begin, bother, care, choose, claim, consent, decide, demand, desire, dislike, endeavor, expect, fail, fear, forget, happen, hate, help, hesitate, hope, intend, learn, like, love, manage, mean, neglect, offer, plan, pledge, prefer, prepare, pretend, promise, refuse, remember, resolve, start, threaten, undertake, venture, volunteer, vow, want, wish)
5) whether to visit their son in France
(考点：“疑问词+不定式”作动词wonder的宾语。能以这种结构作宾语的动词通常有ask, consider, decide, discover, explain, forget, guess, know, learn, observe, remember, see, tell, understand, wonder等)
6) warned me just now not to water flowers at noon
7) invited him to give us a lecture on modern art
(能带不定式结构作宾语补语的动词有advise, allow, ask, beg, cause, challenge, command, compel, enable, determine, encourage, expect, feel, find, force, get, hate, have, hear, help, inform invite, let, like, make, mean, need, notice, notify, oblige, order, permit, persuade, remind, request, require, see, send, teach, tell, tempt, trouble, urge, want, warn, watch, wish等。注：划线的动词后面的不定式不带to)
8) to be the chairman of students’union in so large a university
(考点：动词+ it + 形容词/名词+ 不定式。it是形式宾语，不定式是真正宾语)
9) to apply what we have learned in class to practice
(不定式常用作以下名词/代词的定语：ability, ambition, anything, attempt, capability, chance, curiosity, desire, decision, determination, effort, failure, intention, need, nothing, opportunity, place, plan, promise, reason, right, something, tendency, time, way, wish等)
10) ruined our plan to show the film in the open air
11) the decision to build a nuclear power station in the suburbs
12) American woman to explore the outer space
(考点：由only, last, next，序数词或形容词最高级修饰的名词常用不定式作定语)
13) only to drop it on their own feet
14) to meet a high school classmate in the mountain village
15) to have taken up so much of your time
(考点：1. 不定式作原因状语;2. 不定式的完成时)
16) to be standing in the doorway when he rushed in
17) to be treated as a guest
18) go to the campus bookstore to buy used books
19) but play bridge the whole day
20) to wipe our feet on the mat before going into the room
(考点：当动词see, make, hear等用于被动语态时，不定式要保留to)
1) “Happy birthday to you”sung in Italian
(catch, discover, feel, find, get, have, hear, keep, leave, make, notice, see, watch等动词常用分词形式作宾语补语)
2) parked in the fire lane
3) killing thousands upon thousands of people
4) raising the average yield by 15 percent
5) trying to deduce its operating principle
6) Seeing that everyone was bending over his/her book
7) Deeply moved by the boy’s deeds
8) Seen from the eyes of a young friend
9) Not having heard from his parents for a long time
1) Taking a cold bath every day
2) making their daughter do what she didn’t like to do
(下列动词后的宾语只能是动名词而不能是不定式：admit, advise, allow, anticipate, appreciate, avoid, delay, deny, dislike, dread, encourage, enjoy, escape, excuse, fancy, finish, can’t help, imagine, keep, mind, miss, permit, postpone, practice, prevent, propose, recall, recolle ct, resent, resist, risk, can’t stand, stop, suggest)
3) getting our goods into the international market
4) crying over spilled milk
(考点：动名词用于固定结构。动名词经常与以下词组连用：be worth, have difficulty (in), it be no good/use/worthwhile, there be no need/no point in, how/what about, what’s the point of, what’s the use of)
5) having peeked at his neighbor’s test paper
6) being promoted to manager
1) working very hard.
2) to drive there, but his car broke down
(类似需要区别的动词还有forget, remember, regret, go on, stop等)
3) talking to his mother
4) talk to his mother for an hour
5) only to break his own leg
6) breaking his legs
7) to see his parents in good health
8) Seeing his parents safe and sound
9) Following its footprints
10) followed by two body guards
1) Why they left their hometown for Yunnan
2) What confused me most
3) That this was done on purpose
4) who should be responsible for this matter
5) whom Mary is engaged to
6) what can be done today
7) what I have been looking for
8) whether/if robots will one day have vision as good as human vision
9) Whether she likes the present
10) whether I should ask for another loan
11) whether they will support us
12) whether I can count on your vote
13) that the Government could do nothing to raise their wages (考点：同位语从句)
14) that the chairman would agree to this proposal
1) the house where Lu Xun was born
2) on the day when his son arrived
3) the reason why I am in favor of this reform
4) a triangle whose three sides are of unequal length
5) which made our journey more difficult
6) most of whom were English majors
7) As is known to all
1) Whatever we talk about
2) Whichever side wins
3) However hard some people in the audience tried to upset him (考点：同上)
4) so that we might get a better view
5) that it took us nearly two weeks to solve it
6) as long as you promise to be back before 11 at night
7) as if it happened yesterday
1) as gracefully as her sister
2) far uglier in London than here
3) one of the best pictures that he has ever painted
4) the thinner the air becomes
1) when a knock at the door awakened her
2) than she fell ill
3) Nor did the wife say a word of welcome.
4) did the doctor realize that his patient needed surgery
5) can we conclude the business
1) It was Jefferson who wrote
2) It is with genuine feeling that the author(考点：强调状语)
3) It was because the water had risen that(考点：强调状语从句)
4) It was Jim, the heartless fellow, who was heard(考点：强调主语)
5) It was not until I told her that(考点：强调状语从句)