1. p don
3. m k
4. mech ic
5. nat nality
6. d ty
7. p rh ps
8. sm t
9. l ge 10.sw p 11. tr sers 12. g den
13.acr ss 14. al ong 15.d sh 16.ch se
17. ch ce 18.tom t 19. n ise
1. “Sophie.He is korean.”“Nice to meet you.”
A. That is Hans.
B. This is Hans
C. It is Hans
D. He is Hans
2. Is this an Italian car an American car?
3.“What nationality are you?”“.”
4. “What?s Alice?”“.”
A. She is Italian
B. She is good
C. She is a nurse
D. She is nurse
5. “How is Jack today?”“.”
A. He is American
B. He is a milkman
C. He is a student
D. He is fine
6. “Whose pen is this?”“.”
A. It?s my
B. It?s your
C. It?s her
D. It?smy son?s
7. Come see it.
8. “Give please,Jane.”“Here you are.”
A. some glasses me
B. I some glasses
C. some glass to my
me some glasses
9. It is the left.
10. “What?s your job?”“I am a .”
11. room is large.
A. Mr Smith
B. Mr Smith?s
C. Mr Smiths?
D. Mr Smiths
12. Tom and I playing in the garden.
13. She is sitting the classroom.
A. in front of
B. it the front of
C. on front or
D. on the front of
14. I am going to rutn .
B. the TV
C. the TV on
D. on the TV
15. Is there rice in the bowl?
16. It?s often cold the North.
17. Can I have the key the front door.
18. “Must I call him now?”“No, you .”
19. He often to the butche r?s, but he didn?t yesterday.
A. go go
B. goes goes
C. go goes
D. goes go
20. She the newspaper last night, but tonight she TV.
A. reads ; watches
B. read ; watched
C. read ; is watching
D. read; watches
1. There (be)some cheese on the plate.
2. The shop (open)at 8 every morning.
3. you (clean)your classroom now?
4. he often (watch)TV.
5. The boy (sit)under the tree now.
6. Jim (not like)coffee, but he (like)tea.
7. Look, the dog (run)after a cat.
8. Tim doesn?t feel well. We must (call)a doctor.
9. (not)break the vase.
10. Jack (arrive)home very early yesterday.
1. This knife is sharp and that knife is blunt.
2. His grandfather is watering the flowers in the garden.
3. To tell you the truth, I don?t like tea either.
4. What is your sister?
1.You must stay home .
2.He must stay bed
a day or two.
3.What`s the matter you?
4.Is that medicine her ?
5.She`s waiting her change.
6.I often go school bike.
7.School begins 8:30 a.m. 8.She`s the hairdresser`s now.
Two friends are having a picnic together. Their names are Jim and Tim .Tim is very lazy .On the first evening of their holiday ,Jim says to Tim ,Here`s some money .Go and buy some meat .
…I`m too tired .?answers Tim , …You go .?
So Jim goes to buy the meat .
Later he comes ba ck .He says to Tim , …Now here`s the meat .Please cook it .?
But Tim answers , …No ,I`m not good at cooking .You do it .?So Jim cooks the
Then he says to Tim , …Go and get some water.?
…No ,I don`t want to get my clothes dirty .?T im answers.
At last Jim says , …The meal is ready ,come and eat it ?
…Yes,I`ll do that ,?answers Tim …I don`t like saying NO all the time .?
1. What are the two friends doing together?
2. What does Jim say to Tim on the first evening of their holiday?
3. Who cooked the meat at last?
4. Did Tim like to eat the meat ?