1. It’s a s, so don’t tell anyone else.
2. You should take n in class and review them after class.
3. He’s poor at spelling. He made a lot of spelling m
in his writing.
4. —I’m sorry I’m late for class.
—It doesn’t m. But please be on time next time.
5. —How can I increase my reading s?
—By reading word groups.
6. We eat m which are in the shape of a full moon on Mid-Autumn night.
7. I used to make l with carrots and light them on Lantern Festival night.
8. There are different kinds of beautiful flowers in this
9. C is celebrated on December 25th in many Western countries.
10. He l in bed until his mother asked him to get up for breakfast this morning.
11. P me, but what’s y our job?
12. On my way home, I will p by a library and a post office.
13. Linda received lots of p from her parents and friends on her birthday, such as toys, cards and so on.
14. She works in a bank. She is a bank c.
15. Do you know to w Mary is writing?
16. Sorry, your answer to the question is not
c. It’s wrong.
17. —Why are you s?
—I don’t want to talk because of the bad news.
18. Many famous people don’t have p time. There are always many reporters following them.
19. We all like Zhao Benshan because he is so
20. What parents say and do will i their children.
21. I don’t think you will f the exam because you work so hard these days.
22. —What i do you like?
—I like ants because they are hard-working.
23. We Chinese eat food with c but not forks and knives.
24. The window is made of g and steel.
25. They p bikes in this factory.
26. —Whose m phone is this?
—It’s our teacher’s.
27. We often wear g to protect our hands in winter. 28. I don’t like to eat oranges because they are too s.
29. There aren’t many c in the restaurant because of the bad weather.
30. There was only one apple, so mum d it into two halves and give them to us.
31. Many Olympic champions are regarded as h
in our country.
32. It’s hard to become a p basketball player. You have to work hard.
33. Look, the children are flying kites in the
34. Keep on studying hard, then you’ll have a c
to achieve your dream.
35. I got the l through the driving test.
1. It’s very cold outside. Please put on your c.
36. We will go on a p next weekend. Let’s buy some food and drink.
37. Don’t make any n. They are having the meeting.
38. If you get lost in a city, you can ask the p
39. The little girl looks very beautiful in the p
40. Our teacher wears a s today, and he looks smart.
41. I r many postcards from my students on
42. The young man has enough e and he works late every night.
43. My p to study hard is that I can enter a famous university.
44. I visited many of my old friends during the p
45. Cathy p classical music to pop music.
46. Nothing is too difficult if you put your h
47. Susan d thrillers. She likes comedies.
48. The man reminds me of my math teacher who is very
49. I don’t like to listen to quiet and gentle music when I’m d.
50. As we all know, Abing made a living by p
on the erhu.
51. Julia is a m. She enjoys singing for the people.
52. If you want to go to the teacher’s office, you are supposed to k at the door before entering. 53. It’s good m to say “hello” when you meet each other.
54. After exercising in the morning, I usually feel quite
55. Julie k her mother good night before she went to bed.
56. Please listen to the tape and r what you’ve listened to.
57. She learns English grammar by taking n in class and doing grammar exercises.
58. The little girl l out her toys on the ground and took photos for them.
59. You eat too much these days. You have put on nearly five p.
60. She has no money to take the taxi because her wallet was s a few minutes ago.
61. Bob is taking a shower in the b.
62. He had to r to school this morning because he got up late.
63. Shandong Province is in the e of China.
64. Be careful, please. What you do has an important i on your children.
65. —What are you doing? —I am studying for the English e.
66. Don’t talk or laugh loudly. We should keep s in the library.
67. It’s hard for the famous people to have their p time and room.
68. —What are your school rules?
—We can’t be a from classes unless we are ill.
69. The quilt is made of c and cloth.
70. The cow eats g. It doesn’t eat meat.
71. Paris is the capital of F.
72. —What m is it made of? —Bamboo and paper.
73. There are too many t accidents on the road these days.
74. If you want to make tea, you should b the water first.
75. It’s hot these days, we must keep the food in the
76. When we learn English, we don’t have to t every word into Chinese.
77. —Why do so many c come to this supermarket to buy things? —Because it sells things at low prices.
78. —Don’t forget to l the door when you go out. —I won’t, Mom.
79. He is glad to have a c to go abroad for study.
80. Xu Zhimo’s p are still popular among young people.
81. Parents should e their children to have good manners from young ages.
82. If you want to drive, you must have a driving l.
83. When the little kid does a good thing, his mother always gives him a h.
84. —What’s your p to study hard? —To get good grades, of course.
85. When you go on a p, you should pay attention to fire.
86. If you have s time, please come to listen to the concert with me.
87. Dave was born in Australia, but he isn’t an A boy.
88. The TV show didn’t interest us much. It’s boring, I s.
89. There are p of rain in their hometown in summer.
90．You should pay a_______ to your writing.
91．F____ of all,you must learn some English words. 92．He likes music that has great l___ _
93. She was born with the(才能)to dance.
94. Students should pay(注意)to their study skills.
95. He wears a white T-shirt and a red(领带)today.
96. There are many(民间的)stories about Spring Festival.
97. Now many people enjoy reading(小说)written by Mo Yan.
98. Many people like spring because they enjoy the
99. You can find a library on the(角落)of Main and Center Streets.
100. You can park your car in the(地下的)parking. 101. —What does your uncle do?
—He is a(警卫)in a big factory.
102. We can’t get good(得分)if we don’t work hard.
103. The mother knew(确切地)what her children would do if she left them at home.
104. Mr. Wang has a lovely(孙子).
105. Can you tell me why you like collecting(邮票)?
106. John sits(在旁边)David in class.
107. —Would you like some(葡萄)? —No, thanks.
108. When will the(国际的)meeting be held? 109. Where was the(气球)made?
110. I bought the(剪刀)in the supermarket near our home.
111. There were fifteen(参赛者)in
112. Last night he had a(n)(可怕的)dream, and he couldn’t sleep well all the night.
113. I must go shopping. There is nothing in the (冰箱).
114. I can’t understand the sentence. Please (翻译)it into Chinese.
115. It’s very important to know what to do in an
116. I(感觉到)a strong sadness and pain while listening to Erquan Yingyue.
117. Jennifer is a performer and good at(表演)on the stage.
118. The doctor bounded the(伤口)with gauze.
119. You should s the bottle(瓶子)before pouring the orange juice.
120. Mona(插)her chopsticks into the potato just now.
121. My friend Jim is from Australia and he is an (交换)student in our school.
122. Food, clothing and shelter are all(基本的)necessities of life.
123. How to(表现)at the table in France is really a problem.
124. The(十几岁的)girl is Tim’s sister. 125. The naughty boy ran into the(花园)and frightened the little cat away.
126. A Bite of China is a program on CCTV introducing food(文化)of China.
127. It smells bad. I think it must be(有害的)air.
128. Everyone went to the zoo(除了)Wei Ming last Tuesday. Because he had to look after his little brother.
129. In China, who(发明)tea that is now very popular all over the world?
130. Young people usually have more(精力)than the old.
131. —When did you(完成)the job?
—The day before yesterday.
132. There are(几乎)2, 000 students in our school.
133. The soup(闻起来)terrible. I don’t want to eat it.
134. When he met his old friend, he gave him a warm (拥抱).
135. Please make a(句子)with these words. 136. Doing lots of listening practice is one of the
(秘诀)of becoming a good language learner.
137. We often have conversations with our(搭档)in our English class.
138. She is so kind that she always(款待)others with kindness.
139. A(陌生人)came up to me and asked me the way to the station.
140. When you make a(请求), you need to be polite. 141. Henry, could you tell me your e-mail(地址)? 142. The police have been trying to(阻止)them carrying weapons(武器).
143. The mother gave her baby a(亲吻)on the forehead.
144. I want to(表达)my thanks to him. 145. I used to regard the man as a(超级英雄). 146. They’ve learned how to behave at the table
147. Would you please take out the(空的)case? 148. I don’t know if I’m(值得)buying a ticket for her.
149. Imagine how angry I was when he(指)at me with his chopsticks.
150. You can(记住)the new words by using them in sentences.
151. Please read these sentences slowly so that I can (重复)them after you.
152. I find it a bit difficult to learn English(语法). Ⅱ、用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. Reading English aloud will help you improve your (pronounce).
2. Mr Green spoke so(quick)that we couldn’t understand what he said.
3. You can learn new words by(make)word cards.
4. (have)conversations with friends really improves my speaking skills.
5. At first, it’s too hard for me(study)English grammar.
6. My friend Bob lives on the(nine)floor in a big apartment.
7. Excuse me, could you tell me how(send)an e-mail?
8. We need to learn how to be polite by being more (direct)while asking for help.
9. —Could you please(pass)me the dictionary? —Sure.
10. It’s(polite)to speak loudly in public.