Module 8 Unit 2
1. Tom’s uncle likes reading and he reads lots of books and m.
2. Mom always c a nice present for me for my birthday.
3. I have a film t about Radiant and Wolf.
4. Mrs. Green wants to buy two b of chocolates for her sister.
5. Dale (从来没有)gets birthday presents from his friends.
6. —What do you think of the (音乐会)?
7. My favourite clothes are (丝绸)shirts.
8. Lucy’s mother wears a red(连衣裙). It’s very beautiful.
9. The pair of (鞋)is very expensive.
10. We’re going to have an English party at the(周末).
1. He watches football matches TV Sunday morning.
A. at; on
B. on; on
C. in; in
D. at; in
2. Emma goes to school at 7: 30 and she is late for it.
A. never; always
B. always; often
C. always; never
D. often; always
3. ―Your hat is very nice.
A. You are right
B. That’s right
C. You are welcome
D. Thank you
4. —Your T-shirt is nice. It must be expensive.
—Not at all. I only spend $10 it.
5. —Can I the novel(小说), Daming?