1. A. I go to school with Bob.
B. He goes to bed at nine.
C. We are in the chess club.
2. A. Do you have a brother?
B. Are you busy after school?
C. Does your sister like sports?
3. A. Mary gets up very early.
B. Molly is doing her homework.
C. The children are very noisy.
4. A. What are the school rules?
B. How many pens do you have?
C. Where is the police station?
5. A. Let's go to the countryside.
B. Let's buy some cabbages.
C. It's very nice T-shirt.
11. A. Large. B. Medium. C. Small.
12. A. Tomato and beef. B. Beef.
13. A. A big soda and a big fruit salad.
B. A medium soda and a medium fruit salad.
C. A medium soda and a big fruit salad.
14. A. At 8：40. B. At 8：13. C. At 8：30.
15. A. It's 777-4192. B. It's 777-4912.
C. It's 777-9412.
16. A. More than 40. B. More than 30.
C. Less than 30.
17. A. The man's son. B. The woman's son.
C. The woman's husband.
18. A. Yes, they were friends.
B. No, he was just a worker on the train.
C. No, they met for the first time.
19. A. He was a bad man.
B. He was outgoing.
C. He was a good young man.
20. A. Five months old. B. Five weeks old. C. Five years old.
21. This hat is . Do you have a small one?
22. A computer is in the school library.
23. Excuse me. Is this your ？
24. This is Mr. Brown's son and that is his .
25. This is not John's. It's Anna's.
26. Lin is good basketball player in the NBA.
27. —Does Mary's mother like sports?
—Yes, favorite sport is tennis.
28. That is my . She is my mother's sister.
29. —you have an eraser, Cindy?
—Yes. It's in my pencil box.
30. I like fruit, I don't like oranges.
31. —Look at that photo. What a happy family!
—Yes, it's a photo my family.
32. —is your geography class?
—It's on Wednesday and Friday.
33. The teachers are very . We must follow the rules.
34. There are clubs in our school, a music club, a swimming club, an art club and an English club.
35. —What does Miss White look like? —She is thin, and she has long blonde .
36. —Wang Tao, did you your family when you were in the UK?
—Yes, I did. So we often talked on the phone in the evening.
37. It is raining, but the children are playing soccer outside.
38. —Can I help you, boy?
—Yes. There is wrong with my bike.
39. Pandas are from China. They are black and white.
40. —What are you doing?
—Oh, I'm helping Mom the meat and vegetables. She will make dumplings for dinner.
A. go out
B. eat out
C. cut up
D. cut down
41. —Did you see any cows on the farm?
—Yes. I quite a lot.
D. to see
42. —You must finish your homework and go to bed. —Yes. I must get up early tomorrow morning.
43. —Hi, excuse me.
A. How are you
B. How old are you
C. How's the weather
D. How can I help you
44. —Are those your books?
45. —Where's our tape player?
—I it's in the bookcase. A. think B. want C. thank D. sound
46. John and Dave watch TV. They always play sports.
47. Let's go to Mr. Cool's clothes store. They very nice clothes.
—No, it's on the sofa.
A. Is this your ruler
B. Where is your ruler
C. Is the ruler in your backpack
D. What color is your backpack
49. —Are those the books?
—No, they are books.
A. woman teachers'; Jack's and Mike
B. women teachers'; Jack's and Mike's
C. woman teacher's; Jack's and Mike
D. women teacher's; Jack and Mike's
50. Sam is a swimmer. He can swim very .
A. well; good
B. good; well
C. good; good
D. good; fine
51. Physics is too for me. I don't like it at all.
52. —What's that noise?
—Oh, I forgot to tell you. Mom some cleaning upstairs.
A. will do
B. is doing
53. —What about soccer after school?
D. to play
54. —Cindy, wear a hat in class.
—Oh, sorry, Ms. Clark.
55. I don't know . When he ，I will phone you.
A. when will he come back; comes back
B. when is he coming back; will come back
C. when he comes back; is coming back
D. when he will come back; comes back
Gilbert joined the Science Club last summer. One day he was handed a piece of paper, a block of wood and four wheels; he was told to go home and 56 them all to dad. However, Gilbert's mom knew that his dad wasn't good at making things and decided that she would read the 57 and let Gilbert do the work. A few days later the block of wood was turning into a car that Gilbert 58 named “Blue Lightning”. Then he and his mother went to a car race together. But when they 59 there, Gilbert found that his car was the only one that had not been made by a “father-son” partnership(合作).
The race began. One by one the cars were knocked out until it 60 to the final between Gilbert and Jimmy. Just before the race, Gilbert asked whether they could stop for a minute so that he could 61 . After a long minute, Gilbert said that he was ready.
People cheered as the race began. Jimmy stood with his father and watched their car racing down the road while Gilbert was surprised at the great 62 of his car as it rushed over the finishing line less than a second 63 Jimmy's. Gilbert jumped up and down with excitement.
Soon the club manager came over and asked him, “So, Gilbert, your wish was to 64 ，right？” “Oh no, sir，” he replied. “I just wished that I wouldn't cry if I lost. ”
Children sometimes 65 adults with unexpected ideas. When Gilbert first saw the other cars, he didn't cry out，“Not fair! Other children
had their fathers' help！” Gilbert didn't wish for victory(成功) in the race. Instead he wished for courage.
56. A. send B. return C. lend D. give
57. A. instructions B. passage C. message D. explanations
58. A. easily B. carefully C. proudly D. kindly
59. A. lived B. got C. met D. passed
60. A. ran B. moved C. came D. rushed
61. A. make a wish B. make a difference
C. make a promise
D. make a decision
62. A. effort B. energy C. speed D. value
63. A. past B. over C. after D. before
64. A. change B. break C. leave D. win
65. A. satisfy B. surprise C. please D. encourage
Jane: Hello, Dave. You didn't come to the party yesterday. 66
Dave: I went to visit my grandmother in the countryside.
Dave: No. I went there with my father. Jane: What did you do there?
Dave: 68 And I went fishing in the river.
Dave: Yes, I did. My grandma has a beautiful horse. Jane: Sounds like you had fun.
Jane: It was great! We all had a good time.
66. A. How are you? B. What did you do?
C. Who is that?
D. Where do you live?
67. A. Who did you go there with?
B. How did you eat there?
C. Did you go with your mom?
D. Did you visit your grandma?
68. A. I'm reading in the library.
B. We helped do some farm work.
C. Let's pick the strawberries.
D. I cooked dinner with my mother.
69. A. Is this an animal? B. Did you milk the cow?
C. Do you like horses?
D. Did you ride a horse?