船舶轮机实用英语口语 5

How are things going with the main engine?(How does the main engine work?)主机情况怎样?

It has a little trouble. 有点小毛病。

What's the problem? 怎么回事?

A leakage was found in No. 5 injector pump. 5号缸高压油泵漏油。

Have you taken some measures? 你采取什么措施了吗?

No. You know,we can't renew it while the main engine is running. 没有,你知道,在主机运转期间我们无法更换。

Yes,I understand. Have you told our Chief Engineer? 是的,你告诉轮机长了吗?

Yes,I have. 是的,我已报告了。

Did he give any instructions? 他有什么指令吗?

He told us to keep the main engine running and pay more attention to it. 他告诉我们,保持主机运行,多加注意该泵。

Anything else? 还有别的吗?

No. 没有了。

Thank you. 谢谢。

How is everything going? 情况怎样?

Everything is in good order,except the oil separator. 除分油机外,一切都好。

What's wrong with it? 分油机怎么了?

It still runs with a loud noise. 它运转时还是有些噪声。

Have you found the trouble? 你找出毛病了吗?

No. Please pay special attention to it. 没有,请对它多注意。

Anything else? 还有别的吗?

Yes,you can refer to the Engine Logbook. 你可参看轮机日志。

The lube oil temperature in the cooler outlet of the auxiliary engine is a little too high. 副机滑油冷却器出口滑油温度稍高。

Yes,because the seawater temperature is higher. 是的,因为海水温度升高了。

Did you open up the seawater inlet valve?你开大海水进口阀了吗?

Yes,just now. I think it will drop in a minute. Please take care of it. 是的,我刚开过。我想温度一会儿就会下降,请多留神。

Has the freshwater generator been repaired? 海水淡化装置修理过吗?

Yes,it has. 是的,修过了。

How long has it been running? 它运转多长时间了?

Nearly 2 hours. 几乎2 h。

Did the Chief Engineer give special orders? 轮机长有什么特别指令吗?

Yes. He asked me to start the air conditioning unit and I started it one hour ago. 是的,他要求我开启空调。我在1 h前开启了空调。

How does it work? 现在运行怎样?

Very well. 很好。

Great. Is there any order from the bridge? 好极了。驾驶台有什么指令吗?

Yes. I was informed that there would be a wind in front of our ship. 是的,我得到通知很快就会遇到迎头风。

OK. Anything else? 好的,还有别的吗?

Nothing. 没什么了。

See you later. 再见。

See you. 再见。

Morning, Mr. Smith. 早上好,斯密斯先生。

Morning, Mr. Jones, You're really an early bird! Sit down please. 早上好约翰先生,你起得可真早啊,请坐。

Thank you,but I should make a tour first. 谢谢,但是我应先巡查一圈。

At 0050,the Duty Officer told us to stand by the engine because of fog. 在0050时,值班驾驶员通知因雾备车。

Yes,the fog was rather dense when I came down just now. 是的,雾在我刚才下来时确实很浓。At 0130,No. 4 fuel pump plunger was found stuck. 在0130时,发现4号燃油泵柱塞咬死。No. 3 auxiliary engine isn't working normally. Shall we change it to No. 2 auxiliary engine right now? 3号副机工作不正常,我们是否立刻改用2号副机?

You are right,but I must ask for instructions from the Chief Engineer. 你说得对,但是我必须征询一下轮机长的意见。

All right. 好吧。

I have got the permission. 轮机长已同意了。

OK. I'll start the engine. 好的,我去起动2号副机。

At 0230,main engine speed was reduced from 115 r/min to 90 r/min according to the Chief Engineer's instructions. 在0230时,根据轮机长指示,主机转速由115 r/min降到90 r/min。Is there anything more? 还有什么事?

Yes. The fuel oil is being transferred now. 是的,现在正在驳油。

From which tank to which tank? 从哪个舱到哪个舱?

No. 2 port to No. 5 starboard. 从左2舱到右5舱。

Is it to be pumped empty? 需泵空吗?

Yes,that's right. You should pay more attention to it. 是的,正是这样,你要多留心。

The amount of No. 5 cylinder oil has been regulated,right? 5号缸气缸油已调整过了,对吗?

Yes. The Chief Engineer came down and regulated it a moment ago. 是的,轮机长刚才下来对它做了调整。

It seems that No. 3 cylinder is knocking louder than yesterday. 好像3号缸敲缸比昨天更严重。I'm afraid so. 我想是这样。

I think there is some trouble with the fuel valve. 我想是喷油器有问题。

I agree. We can inspect it at the end of this voyage. 我同意,我们可在这个航次结束后对其检查。

Have you taken indicator cards? 你测取示功图了吗?

Yes,I have. 是的,我测过了。

Which tank is being used today? 今天用的是几号柜?

No. 2. 2号柜。

The hand of this pressure gauge is vibrating. Do you know what causes it? 该压力表指针在振动,你知道是什么引起的吗?

I don't know. But I have reported it to our Chief Engineer. 我不知道,但是我已报告轮机长了。When did you notice this? 你什么时候发现这种情况?

At 0135. 在0135时。

Morning. 早上好。

Morning. 早上好。

How are things going? Is there anything special? 情况如何,有什么特别的吗?

Things are going well. I have cleaned the floor and the air compressor is pumping air now. 一切顺利,我已清洁了地板,空压机正在打气。

Have you checked the boiler? 你检查过锅炉吗?

Yes,I have. I made up water to the hot well half an hour ago. 是的,我已查过了,半小时前我向热水井补过水。

Did the Engineer give any orders? 轮机员有什么指示?

No,nothing. 没有。

Thank you. Bye. 谢谢,再见。

Have you collected the bilge water? 你打过污水吗?

Yes,I have,and the strainer has been cleaned up. 是的,我打过了,并清洗了滤器。

That's why there is so little bilge water. What's the level of the slop tank? 怪不得舱底看不见污水。污水柜水位多少?

I haven't taken a sounding. You can sound on your shift. 我没量,最好在你班上量一下。OK,I'll do it. 好的,我会量的。

What's the matter? 怎么回事?

What's the trouble? 有什么问题?

What's the problem? 出什么问题了?

What's wrong? 怎么了?

What's the trouble with it? 它有什么毛病?

Have you found out the trouble? 你发现毛病了吗?

Do you know where the trouble lies? 你知道毛病在哪儿吗?

Yes,I do. 是的,我知道。

No,I don’t. 不,我不知道。

Have you checked...? 你检查过……吗?

Did you ask the Chief Engineer for help? 你求助过轮机长吗?

Have you told the Chief Engineer? 你告诉轮机长了吗?

Did you report to the Chief Engineer?/Have you reported to the Chief Engineer?你报告过轮机长吗?

What are the instructions from the Chief Engineer? 轮机长有什么指示?

Did the Chief Engineer give instructions? 轮机长有指示吗?

Any order from the bridge? 驾驶台有什么指令吗?

At 1310,No. 2 pump plunger was found stuck. 在1310时,发现2号油泵柱塞咬死。

How are things going on? 情况怎样?

How is everything? 情况怎样?

How does it work? 它运转情况怎样?

The oily water separator is running now. 油水分离器正在运转。

No. 3 auxiliary engine stopped at 1310. 在1310时,3号副机停车。

It works well. 它工作良好。

Everything is fine,but... 除……外,一切都好。

You'd better ask for permission from the bridge. 你最好征得驾驶台同意。

You should ask for help from the Chief Engineer. 你应当求助轮机长。

I must get instructions from the Chief Engineer. 我必须向轮机长请示。

Please pay attention to... 请注意……

Take care of it. 多留意它。

Pay a lot of attention to the boiler. 对锅炉多加留心。

Is there any information from the bridge? 驾驶台有什么指示吗?The Duty Officer informed us that... 值班驾驶员通知……When did you notice this? 你什么时间发现了这一情况?When did you open the valve? 你什么时间开的阀?

What work did you do on your shift? 你班上做了什么工作?

Did you drain the service tank? 日用柜放过残吗?

What shall I do? 我还须做什么?

What should I do next? 我下一步应做什么?

Please tell me something. 请告诉我一些情况。

You'd better fill the expansion tank. 你最好向膨胀柜补水。That's all. 就这些。

相关推荐
相关主题
热门推荐