Class___________ Name_______________ Number_________________
1. Please take good care of yourself.= Please ______ _______/ _______ ______ yourself well.
2. The baby no longer cried. = The baby ________ cry ________ ________.
3. I often receive letters from my good friend, Bob.
= I often ________ _________ my good friend, Bob.
4. Her eyes are fiiled with tears. = Her eyes ______ ________ ______tears.
5. I couldn’t sleep well because it was too noisy.
=I couldn’t sleep well _________ ______ the loud noise.
6.Jenny wants to be your friend. = Jenny wants to _______ _________ ________ you.
7. Why don’t you stay at home and have a good rest?
= _______ _______ _____ at home and have a good rest?
8.Paul failed pass the math exam. = Paul ________ _________ the math exam.
9. Dr. Wang advised Jim to have a good rest. = Dr. Wang _________ Jim ________ a good rest.
10. Kate has a fear of riding a bike in the street.
= Kate ______ ___________ _____ riding a bike in the street.
= Kate __________________________ride a bike in the street.
11.It seems that she knows the secret. = She ________ ______ _______ the secret.
12. She went to bed after her mother came back.
= She ________ go to bed ________ her mother came back.
13. Jim spent two days making this model plane.
= It _________ Jim two days _______ _________ this model plane.
14. This new car cost her 80 thousand yuan.
= She _______ 80 thousand yuan _________ this new car.
= She ___________ 80 thousand yuan _________ this new car.
15.Jack lent his bike to me yesterday. = I __________ a bike _________Jack yesterday.
16.We all got these feelings when we were as old as you.
= We all got these feelings _________ your ___________.
17. I think English is more difficult than Chinese.
= I think Chinese is_____ _______ _____________ _____ English.
18.She is too young to go to school. = She isn’t __________ __________ to go to school.
19.Parking a car in a big city isn’t easy.
= It is not _________ to __________ a car in a big city.
20. She is lost and doesn’t know where she will go.
= She is lost and doesn’t know _________ ______ ______.
21. I don’t think so. = I ____________ _________ you.
22. He is very old, he can’t carry the bag.= He is _________ old _________ carry the bag.
23. Sadness isn’t good for our health.= Sadness ________ __________ for our health.
The roads are very difficult to ride on.
= ______ ______very difficult _____ _______on the raods.
5.This book is more helpful than that one.
= That book is______ _____ _________ ______ this one.
1. Jack runs faster than Tom. = Tom _______ run ______ _________ ______ Jack.
2. He no longer lives here. = He __________ live here _______ ___________.
1.The father felt angry because the children were noisy.
= The father felt angry _________ ______the noisy children.
2.Who take care of you when you are ill? = Who _______ ________ you when you are ill?
3.What do you think of this movie? = ________ ______ _______ ______ this movie?
4.Sometimes parents say no to our ideas.
= Sometimes parents ________ ________ ______us.
. I spend 30 minutes on Chinese every day.(变同义句)
(1) I _________ 30 minutes ___________ Chinese every day. (2) It ________ me 30 minutes to _________ Chinese every day. 2. She spent 300 yuan on the watch.(变同义句) (1) She ______ the watch _____ 300 yuan. (2) She ______ 300 yuan _____ the watch. 9. Jim came to China after he finished his high school. = Jim ________ come to China ______ he finished his high school. 10. I can look after myself well. = I can _____ ______ myself well. = I can _____ ______ care of mysel
8. He jumps so high that he can catch the flying bird . = He jumps ________ ________ to catch the flying bird.
It seems that he is a teacher.=_______ seems _______ ________ a teacher.
8. Mother got angry with the noisy children.= Mother got _________ _________ the noisy chil dren.= Mother got angry ____________ _________ the noisy children.
8. I don’t know how I can get other students to talk with me.=
I don’t know ___________ _________ get other students to talk with me
8. Jim is the tallest in his class. = Jim is __________ __________ any other students in his clas s.= __________ _________ is as tall as Jim in his class.
I didn’t pass the math exam last time. = I _________ ____________ pass the math exam last time.
9. He doesn’t stay in his room, he goes to movies instead.= He goes to movies instead ________ _________ ___ in his home.
9. It seems that you are wrong.= You ____________ to _____________ wrong.
( )1. I don’t know this word, I have to ____________ in a dictionary. A. look up it B. look for it C. loo k it up D. look it for ( )2. I was born _________ the evening of February 19th, 1971. A. duri ng B. in C. at D. on
( )3. I feel _________ lonely _____________ my eyes are full of tears. A. so, that B. such, th at C. too, to D. enough, to ( )4. She often wakes up _________ midnight. A. in B. at C. on D. among ( )5. I _____________ at once.
A. hope you to start
B. hope to start
C. wish to start
D. Both B and C ( )6. I often meet hi m on my way _____.
B. to here
C. to there
D. home ( )7. I saw him ______________in the room just now. A. go B. going C. goes D. went
8. She is too young to go to school. = She is _________ young that she ___________ go to scho ol.= She isn’t __________ __________ to go to school.
9. Kangkang is really handsome.(变感叹句) _________ ___________ Kangkang is! 10. Was your mother at home yesterday? I don’t know.(合并成一句) I don’t know _________ your mother ________ at home yesterday.
11. There are little sheep on the road. _________ __________? (反意疑问句)
( )1. Our clothes can make us feel better ________ ourselves. A. at B. about C. with D. o n
( )2. If we aren’t feeling our best, we can always _________ some clothes of different colors. A. try on B. try t o C. try about D. try out ( )3. I __________ to live in the suburb some day. A. hope B. wish C. want D. A,B and C ( )4. I saw a snake ___________ across the road. A. lay B. lie C. lying D. lies
( )5. Women teachers have a rest ___________ the afternoon of March 8th . A. in B. on C. at D. between ( )6. The bus can’t move ______________.
A. any more
B. any longer
C. no longer
D. both A and B ( )7. Our choice of colors ____ ________how we are feeling. A. shows B. show C. showed D. is showing ( )8. This skir t is beautiful. May I ______________. A. try it on B. try on it C. try it out D. try out it
I don’t know what I should do next. = I don’t know ____________ _______________ do next.
She failed her English exam. = She ___________ __________ her English exam.
What’s the price of these books? = _________ __________ _________ these books?