本部分共有10道小题, 每小题你将听到一段对话, 每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前, 你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目；听完后, 你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
1. Where does Simon chat with his friends?
A. B. C.
2. How does Tom go to school?
A. B. C.
3. What does the girl’s father do?
A. B. C.
4. What sign are the two speakers talking about?
A. B.. C.
5. How much money will the woman pay for the bananas?
A. 15 yuan.
B. 20 yuan.
C. 10 yuan.
6. What will the girl do this afternoon?
A. Have a party.
B. Visit the old people.
C. Visit her parents.
7. What time is it now?
A. 7:55 p.m.
B. 6:50 p.m.
C. 6:55 p.m.
8. What’s the relationship（关系）between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and parent.
B. Husband and wife.
9. How far is the bus stop?
A. It’s about thirty minutes on foot.
B. It’s about twenty minutes by bike.
C. It’s about twenty minutes on foot.
10. Where are the two speakers talking?
A. In the library.
B. In a bank.
C. In a restaurant.
1. Why won’t Suzy go to the zoo?
A. Because she doesn’t have time.
B. Because she is afraid of animals.
C. B ecause she doesn’t like animals.
12. What will Jim do when he is in the zoo?
A. Feed the animals.
B. Show the photos.
C. Take photos.
14. A. at 6:00 B. at 6:30 C. at 7:20
15. A. south B. west C. north
16. Which floor are the rooms on?
A. On the sixth floor.
B. On the fourth floor.
C. On the fifth floor.
17. Where is the hotel?
A. It’s far from the sea.
B. It’s near the sea.
C. It’s in the sea.
18. How much should Henry pay for his rooms for a night?
19. Which meal is free?
20. When can Henry get to this hotel?
A. On August 15th.
B. On August 12th.
C. On August 20th.
21. We saw _____ UFO in the sky a week ago. It was _____ unusual thing.
A. an; an
B. a; an
C. a; a
D. an; a
22. We ______ a “helping hands” meeting at our school hall ______ the afternoon of 19 May.
A. are going to be; on
B. will be; in
C. are going to have; on
D. will have; in
23. — What can I do for you?
— I’m looking for some shoes, but they are very expensive. Do you have a cheaper ______?
24. The policewoman is very happy ______ an old friend of ______ to her birthday party.
A. to invite; her
B. inviting; her
C. to invite; hers
D. inviting; hers
25. — Can you ______ anything strange?
— Yes. It ______ like a whisper.
A. listen; sounds
B. hear; listens
C. hear; sounds
D. sounds; hears
26. — Isn’t there ______ with your washing machine, Aunt Wang?
— ________. Can you find someone to help me fix it?
A. anything wrong; Yes
B. anything wrong; No
C. wrong something; No
D. wrong anything; No
27. — Look! There are _____ boats on the lake. Which one will we take?
— We’ll take the ______ boat.
A. three hundred and sixty-five; nine
B. three hundreds and sixty-five; nine
C. three hundreds and sixty-five; ninth
D. three hundred and sixty-five; ninth
28. ― It’s a fine day. Shall we go jogging?
―But we need to be home before six.
A. Have a nice time!
B. Not at all.
C. You are right.
D. Good idea!
29. You look so tired. Why not ______?
A. stop to work
B. to stop to work
C. stop working
D. to stop working
30. ― ______ is it from your school to the bus stop?
― It’s ten minutes ______.
A. How far; by bus
B. How long; take a bus
C. How often; by bus
D. How far; on a bus
31. ― Do you like watching monkeys in the zoo?
― Yes, I do. I enjoy watching them ______.
A. swim around
B. jump around
C. fly away
D. talk about
32. ― Excuse me, don’t you know about the new ______ law(法律)? Everyone in a car must
wear the seat belt(安全带).
― Sorry, we won’t do that again.
33. ― The cake tastes so nice. May I have _______?
― Sure. I am glad you enjoy it.
C. the other
34. ― Would you like to play football with us this afternoon, Lucy?
― ________. I will go shopping with Linda.
A. I’d love to
B. I’m afraid not
C. Sounds good
D. You’re welcome
35. — Remember _________ the second _________ on your right!
— OK, thanks a lot!
A. take; turning
B. to take; turning
C. take; turn
D. to take; turns
36. Which of the following sentences is TRUE?
A. Is he a friend of your father?
B. Is five yuan enough for a postcard?
C. There are also birds, aren’t they?
D. There are a path between the hills.
37. — May I speak to Jim Green ?
—_________ He is in the supermarket now.
A. Who are you speaking?
B. Yes, of course you can.
C. Could you call him later?
D. This is Jim Green.
38. — You should write a passage in the English exam.
—I think it’s not difficult for us to write if you try your best.
A. 70 words; 70 words
B. 70-word; 70 words
C. 70-word; 70-word
D. 70 words; 70-word
39. — We can invite Nick and Nora to Shanghai Disneyland with us.
— _________? I’ll give them a call right now.
A. What for
D. Why not
40. —Where’s Jiangyan? Is it far away from Xuzhou?
—It’s ______the south of Xuzhou and ______ the east of Taizhou.
A. in; to
B. on; in
C. to; on
D. to; in
When I was 8 years old, I once decided to run away from home. With my bag and some sandwiches, I started for the front door and said to Mom, “I’m41 .”
“If you want to42 , that’s all right,” she said. “But you came into this home without anything and you can leave the same way.” I43 my bag and sandwiches on the floor heavily and started for the door again.
“Wait a44 ,” Mom said. “I want your45 back. You didn’t wear anything when you 46 .” This really angered me. I to ok my clothes off—shoes, socks, underwear and all—and 47 , “Can I go now?” “Yes,” Mom answered, “but when you close that door, don’t hope to come back!”
I was so 48 that I slammed (砰地关上) the door and stepped out of it. 49 I found that I was outside with 50 on. Then I noticed that two neighbor girls were walking to my house. I ran to 51 behind a big tree in our yard at once. After a while, I was 52 that the girls went away. I rushed to the front door and knocked on it loudly.
“Who’s there?” I heard.
“It’s Billy!Let me in!”
The voice behind the 53 answered, “Billy doesn’t live here any more. He ran away from home.” Glancing(瞥) behind me to see if anyone else was coming. I begged(乞求), “Aw, c ome on, Mom! I’m still your son. Let me 54 !”
The door opened and Mom’s 55 face appeared(出现). “Did you change you r decision about running away?” she asked.
“What’s for supper?” I answered.
41. A. leaving B. playing C. shopping D. coming
42. A. find out B. go by C. move around D. run away
43. A. cut B. hit C. threw D. hurt
44. A. day B. minute C. week D. month
45. A. bags B. clothes C. sandwiches D. shoes
46. A. left B. went C. came D. ran
47. A. said B. told C. laughed D. shouted
48. A. angry B. sorry C. interested D. excited
49. A. Certainly B. Quietly C. Suddenly D. Wonderfully
50. A. something B. anything C everything D. nothing
51. A. play B. hide C. rest D. walk
52. A. sure B. amazing C. surprised D. lucky
53. A. house B. tree C. door D. flat
54. A. in B. out C. off D. down
55. A. surprising B. interesting C. exciting D. smiling
A. 83386223 or 83338989
B.87796960 or 83386223
C. 83338989 or 87872738
D. 87872738 or 87796960
57. ______ is closed for 2 hours in the afternoon on weekdays.
A. Fuli Hotel
B. Hongnan Restaurant
C. History Museum
D. Baihe Shopping Center
58. You can learn about ______ when you visit History Museum.
A. the history of South China
B. the history of local Guangdong people
C. the history of Shanghai
D. the history of Hong Kong
59. Which is true about the advertisement?
A. You can go shopping on 635 Grand Road.
B. You can have lunch from 12:00 to 2:30 on Saturday.
C. You can learn the history of local Guangdong people for more than three hours on
D. You can only go back to the hotel after 12:00 pm.
60. The information may come from a ______.
B. picture book
D. text book
I work as a volunteer for the poor in Haiti. I decided to take my son Brain there for a week, hoping to educate(教育) him.
Before getting out, I told Brain this trip would be tiring and hard. For the first two days, he said almost nothing. Then on the third day, when we were climbing over high rocky mountains, he turned to me and smiled, “Really hard.”
After that, a five-year-old girl, wearing a too large dress and broken shoes, followed Brain around. Later he said regretfully(遗憾地), “I wish I could speak French.” I was surprised that this was from a boy. He always hated French classes.
One day, I was interviewing(采访) a woman villager for an article. By working hard, she had learned to read and write and became part of the leadership(领导层) of the village. That really touched my heart.
Learning her story, Brain was greatly touched. His eyes were wet and there was love and respect(尊重) on his face. He finally understood the importance of my work. When leaving for home, Brain even offered(提供) to stay in as a volunteer. This trip was very meaningful.
61. Why did the writer take his son to Haiti?
A. Because they wanted to take a trip there.
B. Because the writer wanted to educate his son.
C. Because his son wanted to help the poor there.
D. Because they wanted to visit a friend there.
62. Why was the writer surprised about his son?
A. Because his son wished to speak French.
B. Because a little girl liked his son.
C. Because his son said nothing about the hard trip.
D. Because his son wanted to talk with the little girl.
63. What does the underlined word “touched” mean?
64. What did NOT the boy learn from this trip?
A. To love and respect poor people.
B. To be a good leader.
C. To offer help to people in need.
D. To be a kind and hard-working man.
65. What is the passage mainly about?
A. A meaningful trip.
B. How to be a volunteer.
C. A story of a village leader.
D. The importance of learning French.
When the bell rings, every student takes out an iPad. The light from the screens makes their young faces pretty and lively. That’s what happens every day at my school in the US. We use iPads in class.
I felt surprised and excited when I got an iPad the first day I arrived at the school. But it was not free. I spent about $100 to rent (租) it for three years.
Every iPad at my school has a special learning system (系统) called Focus. Teachers put their teaching materials(材料) like textbooks and PPTs on it. When we have classes, we enter the system and download (下载) the materials with our iPads.
It makes the classes interesting and efficient (高效的). For example, a few weeks ago, we learned about London in the UK. Our teacher prepared a video. Through the video, we saw many places of interest in London. We could not only watch the video, but also see the words at the same time. Because of the video, I know more about the city.
We also do our homework with iPads. We can know how well we do our homework right after we hand in our homework.
However, there are still some bad points about learning with iPads. Some of my classmates play games or surf the Internet in class.
I believe the key to use iPads well is to have good self-control (自制), i sn’t it?
66. In the writer’s class, every student ________.
A. gets a free iPad from the teacher
B. plays games on iPads in each class
C. shares an iPad with their classmates in class
D. rents an iPad to use at school for three years
67. The underlined word “Focus” is ________.
A. the name of the iPad at school
B. PPTs and videos
C. teachers’ teaching materials
D. a special learning system
68. When students are learning with iPads, they should not ________.
A. play games
B. watch any videos
C. download the materials
D. hand in the homework
69. According to the example in Paragraph 4, we learn that ________.
A. students don’t like to use iPads in class
B. iPads are not useful when having classes
C. students use iPads to watch videos every class
D. iPads make the classes interesting and efficient
70. What is the right way the writer think of using iPads in school?
A. Students should use iPads as often as possible.
B. To use iPads in school is very bad for students’ eyes.
C. Students should have good self-control when using iPads.
D. All students should use iPads to surf the Internet in class.
71. I live on the fifth floor, and my sister lives on the floor (上面).
72. We are going on a __________(宝藏) hunt this afternoon.
73. Just go (径直) along the road, and you’ll see the bookshop on your right.
74. There is too much __________(来往车辆) in this street every morning．
75. Spring comes, old (叶子) are falling down and the new ones are growing.
76. If it _________( rain ) tomorrow, we won’t have the football match.
77. Those volunteers are looking forward to __________(raise) cows on a farm.
78. Jim, never _________(miss) the shows at the Palace Museum.
79. Look! There are some key rings on the ground. Maybe they are those _______(postman).
80. My parents went back on the 17th of June, but three days later, they left for Beijing on the
_________(twenty) of June.
81. I can find my toys, but where are __________(they)?
82. Look! Mrs Gao _____(look) so beautiful in her new blouse.
83. How ______ (keep) the balance between hobbies and homework is still a problem.
84. I often hear the girl _______(sing) the song “ Tomorrow will be better”.
85. With the help of the doctor, now my grandpa is out of _______(dangerous).
Now and then we all get ill. Then we usually go to see a doctor. Doctors know a lot about what makes us ill. They may give us something to take. The medicine(药) often makes us well ag ain. But sometimes the doctor’s medicine doesn’t work. A sick person does not get well. The pain（疼痛）will not go away. This happened to one man. He was in hospital, but he was not getting well. Then he found a new “doctor” inside himself. This new “doctor” was his own sense of humor. He saw funny films. He read funny books. And something wonderful happened. Laughing took away his pain. Then he was able to sleep and rest. His own happy feeling helped him to feel well again. He said laughing was his best “medicine”. His doctor thought so, too.
Another man was also ill, and he had a terrible pain in his back. The doctors could not stop it from hurting. So the man began to “Picture” his pain. In his head he “drew” a picture of a dog. He imagined（想象）it as a real dog. And he made friends with the dog. And his pain went away!
These stories may surprise you. But more and more people are getting well in this way. So visit the “doctor” inside your own head and you can stay happy and well.
86. If we get ill, what will we do? (Three words)
__________________________________________________________________________ 87. Why can’t some sick men get well after they see a doctor? (Five words)
__________________________________________________________________________ 88. What made the first sick man get well? (Five words)
__________________________________________________________________________ 89. What made the second sick man get well again? (Five words)
__________________________________________________________________________ 90 .Why does the writer ask us to visit the “doctor” inside our head? (Seven words)
If you think you are too shy and want to be a little bit braver(勇敢的), just try the following things：
Be open to others. Tell people you are shy. There is no need to hide(掩盖) it. When they get to know you are a shy kid, they will understand you better. This also helps you feel more comfortable in talks.
Try to smile more. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk with. Remember that other people have feelings, too; and most people will stay away from an angry-looking face.
Learn to be a good talker. If you find it hard to start a conversation, say something nice about people around you. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Does n’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?
Get your attention elsewhere.Think more about ways to enjoy parties or games. Don’t waste time worrying about your look or whether(是否) people like you or not. You will become relaxed and find it’s not so hard to talk with others.
Take one small step at a time. Each time when you say “Hi!”or smile at someone, say to yourself ”You can make it.”Keep trying and one day you’ll never feel shy when you talk to others.
Some people have a very good memory(记忆) and can easily learn quite long poems(诗) by heart. O 101 have poor memory and can only remember things when they have said again and a 102 .
The famous English writer, Charles Dickens, said that he could walk down any long street in London and then tell you the n 103 of every shop on both sides of the street. Many great men of the world have a w 104 memory.
A good memory is a great help in learning a language. Everybody learns his own language by r 105 what he hears when he is a small child. Some children live with their parents in foreign countries and they seem to l 106 two languages as easily as one. In school it is not so e 107 to learn a foreign language because students have little time for it, and they are
busy with other subjects too. A man’s mind is quite like a camera, but it takes photos not only of what we see but also of what we f 108 , hear, smell and taste. When we take real photos with cameras, there is much to do before the photo is finished and ready to s 109 to our friends. In the s 110 way there is much work to be done before we can keep a picture forever in our mind.
Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.
I would like to invite you to my new home.
______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ The neighbours _____________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ This is the way to my home. _____________________________ _____________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ Yours,
本部分共有10道小题, 每小题你将听到一段对话, 每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前, 你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目；听完后, 你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
1. M: I thi nk Simon’s favourite place is the balcony.
W: Yes, he usually chats with his friends there.
2. W: Tom! How do you get to school?
M: Well, I usually go to school on foot. It’s not far from my home.
3. M: What does your father do?
W: He works in the police station. He is kind and helpful.
4. W: What does the sign say?
M: It says you can walk straight on.
5. W: How much are the bananas?
M: Five yuan a kilo.
W: I’d like three kilos.
M: Here you are.
6. M: I will have a party at my home this afternoon. Would you like to come?
W: I’d like to. But I have to go to visit the old people.
7. W: We must get to the local theatre at 7:00 p.m.
M: Hurry up! We have five minutes left.
8. W: Mr. Wang, my son Tom can’t go to school today. H e doesn’t feel well.
M: Sorry to hear that. I hope he will be better soon.
9. M: Excuse me. Do you know where the bus stop is?
W: Go down this road to the end. You’ll find it. It’ll take you half an hour to walk there.
10. M: Can I help you, Miss?
W: I’d like to buy a pizza. I am very hungry now.
W: Hi, Jim. Are you going to the zoo this weekend?
M: Yeah, do you want to go there with us, Suzy?
W: Oh, I like animals. But I am afraid of them.
M: What a pity! I will take some photos of them and then show them to you. You can enjoy photos at home.
W: Thank you. Have a good time at the zoo.
Neil, Mary and John are in the same class.
Neil’s home is east of the school, about 9 miles away. He gets up at 6 every morning. He has to take the underground to school every day.
Mary’s home is south of the school, about 3 miles away. She gets up at 6:30 in the morning. She takes the bus to school every day. It takes about 25 minutes to get to school.
John’s home is north of the school. It’s only one mile away from the school. He gets up at 7:00 every morning. Then he walks to school at 7:30 after breakfast.
Hi, Henry. Thank you very much for your telephone call. I’m glad to tell you that we have three double rooms ready for you now. The rooms are on the fourth floor and you can have a good look at the Red Sea nearby. The price for each room is $100 each night. Every morning from 7:00 to 9:00, your breakfast is free, but you have to pay for your lunch and dinner if you eat in our hotel.
Please remember that you must take money and cards with you, when you book the rooms. If you want to know more information, just let us know and we shall be very happy to help. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel on August 20th. And hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us.
Thanks again for choosing our hotel.
1—5 ABCAA 6—10 BCAAC 11—15 BCBBC 16—20 BBCAC
21-25 BCCCC 26-30 ADDCA 31-35 BBBBB 36-40 BCBDD
41-45 ADCBB 46-50 CDACD 51-55 BACAD
56-60 ABBCC 61-65 BACBA 66-70 DDADC
71. above 72. treasure 73. straight 74. traffic 75. leaves
76. rains 77. raising 78. miss 79. postmen’s 80. twentieth
81. theirs 82. looks 83. to keep 84. sing 85. danger
86. See/Visit a doctor. 87. Because the medicine doesn’t work.
88. His own sense of humor. 89. The dog in his head.
90. Because we can stay happy and well.
91. how 92. open 93. helpful/good 94. like/love 95. nice
96. talk 97. parties 98. easy 99. smile 100. shy
101. Others 102. again 103. name 104. wonderful 105. remembering 106. learn 107. easy 108. feel 109. show 110. same
I would like to invite you to my new home. I’ll show you around my hometown first. My home is in the town centre. There are many flowers and trees around it. I can smell the flowers and hear the birds sing every day.
The neighbours are kind and friendly. They often help us with all kinds of problems. People often have sports together in the park. People here are like a big family. There are many things to do in my hometown. There are many fine works of art and Chinese paintings in the museum. If you want to enjoy watching opera, you can go to the local theatre. Welcome to my home. I am looking forward to meeting you soon.
This is the way to my home. Take the bus to the town centre. Walk along Garden Street, and take the second turning on the right. My home is in front of you.