文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好

Okay-dokay.

每次看这部电影我都很困惑

This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思

What do you mean?

指南说得一清二楚

The instructions are very clear:

午夜后别喂魔怪

"don't feed the gremlins after midnight."

别弄湿魔怪

"don't get the gremlins wet."

这能有多难

How hard is that?

伙计们好啊

Hi,guys.

好啊亲爱的

Hi,honey.

Hey.

都已经是"亲爱的"啦

Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系

Yes. Since their relationship become carnal,

佩妮就升级了对他的爱称

Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment,

跟她称为"甜心"的人区分

Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie,"

通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意

Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.

别这么无聊"甜心"

You're boring people,"sweetie".

但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺

Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely.

你们在干什么

So,what are you guys doing?

庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日

Celebrating Columbus day.

我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》

We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品

They're all written by Chris Columbus.

好啊

Okay.

那你们感恩节看什么

What do you watch on thanksgiving?

游行

The parade.

这倒是提醒了我

Oh,you know,that reminds me--

我通常回内布拉斯加过感恩节

I usually go back to Nebraska for thanksgiving, 但今年取消了

But this year they're calling it off,

因为我哥哥被人告了

On account of my brother's trial.

为什么

What's he on trial for?

只是个误会

Oh,just a big misunderstanding.

你应该会喜欢我哥哥

You know,you'd actually like my brother.

他也算是个化学家

He's kind of a chemist.

既然我今年在这里过感恩节

Anyway,I was thinking I'd have thanksgiving here,

你们都要来

And you are all invited.

我会去的

Oh. I'll be there.

你是用蔓越橘果冻

Will you be serving cranberry jelly

还是蔓越橘酱招待客人

Or cranberry sauce?

估计两个都有

I guess I could serve both.

估计貌似你对这方面不在行

You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this. 佩妮我很想参加但每年

Yeah,I really wish I could,Penny,but every year,

我妈都请所有亲戚过来

My mother has all the relatives over and cooks up

做传说中的鸡胸鱼

Her famous tur-briska-fil.

鸡脯鱼?

Tur-briska-fil?

火鸡包胸脯肉杂胸脯肉里包鱼丸

Turkey stuffed with a brisket stuffed with gefilte fish.

没听起来那么好吃

It's not as good as it sounds.

拉杰你呢

Raj,what about you?

他通常都去我家过节对吧

Oh,he usually comes to my house. Right,pal?

好啦今年不逼你

All right,this year,you don't have to

吃鸡脯鱼啦

Eat the tur-briska-fil.

我根本不嚼

I don't even chew it.

直接当药丸吞

I swallow it like pills.

拉杰怎么了

So,what's going on with Raj?

好消息是

Well,the good news is,

我对我妈的鸡脯鱼没意见

He has no problem with my mother's tur-brka-fil. 真不敢相信继续说

Hard to believe,but go on.

坏消息是他要被驱逐出境了

The bad news is,he says he'getting deported.

他要被驱逐出境

What do you mean,

是什么意思

He's getting deported?

意思是美国政府

I believe it means that the U.S. Government

要驱赶他离开本国

Is going to expel him from the country.

他要么回印度老家

He could then either return to his native india,

要么移居接受他的国家

Emigrate to another country that's willing to accept him, 或者去公海当个无国籍海盗

Or wander the high seas as a stateless pirate.

要是我我就选海盗

Personally,I'd choose pirate.

佩妮你能不能先出去

Penny,would you mind stepping outside

我们才能和他谈谈

So we can speak to him?

Fine.

但他也该改改不敢跟女生说话的毛病了

But the man really needs to work on his girl issues.

这也是考虑做海盗的理由

Another reason to consider life of piracy.

即使是今天海盗仍是男性职业

Even today,I unrstand that's an all-male profession.

好了她走了

Okay,she's go.

对不起我失态了

Sorry. I lost my cool.

怎么回事

So,what's going on?

事情是这样的

Okay,here's the deal:

六个月前我的实验

Six months ago,my research testing

测试海王星物体的成分

The predicted composition of trans-neptunian objects 宣告失败

Ran into a dead end.

So?

我的签证只有在大学任聘才有用

So,my visa's only good as long as i employ to the university. 如果他们发现我的实验一无所获

And when they find out that I've got squat,

他们就会裁掉我

They're going to cut me off.

而且我说的一无所获是一丁点都没有

By the way,when I say squat,I mean diddly-squat.

我倒是希望有那么一丁点收获

I wish I had squat.

等等那你过去6个月都在做什么

So,wait,what have you been doing for the past six months? 收收邮件啦

You know,checking e-mail,

更新FACEBOOK页面啦

Updating my facebook status,

搞搞维基词条啦

Messing up wikipedia entries.

你们知道吗

Hey,do you know netflix

NETFLIX现在允许客户端下载电影了

Lets you stream movies on your computer now?

这么说你一直都拿大学的薪水

And you've continued to take the university's money 蒙混过日子

Under false pretenses?

你这个天体物理学家也太没职业道德了

Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.

不过倒是很适合海盗

Although practically mandatory for a pirate.

我不想回印度

I don't want to go back to india.

印度又热又吵人又多

It's hot and loud,and there's so many people.

你们不知道到处都是人

You have no idea-- they're everywhere.

伙计们动动脑子

Okay,guys,think.

怎么才能让拉杰留下来

How do we keep Raj in the country?

另找一份工作不就行了

Why doesn't he just get another job?

你问我有什么用

What are you asking me for?

我哪知道你能不能说话

I don't know if you can talk now or not. 牛肉

Oh,beef...

我会很想念你的

I'm going to miss you so much.

知道吗孟买的麦当劳

Do you know,at the mumbai Mcdonald's, 没有巨无霸

You can't get a big mac?

只有鸡肉大君麦香堡

All you can get is a chicken maharaja mac. 而特制酱料

And the special sauce--

咖喱相信我在印度

Curry-- which,in india,believe you me,

咖喱一点也不特别

Is really not that special.

别担心能找到工作的

Don't worry,you'll find another job.

我先练习一下

Yeah,let me start practicing for it.

"要薯条和大君麦香堡吗"

"do you want fries with maharaja mac?"

好啊莱纳德

Hi,Leonard.

好啊拉杰

Hello,Raj.

你好谢尔顿

Hello,Sheldon.

不好意思虽然我还不善长解读面部表情

Forgive me,as you know,I'm no adept at reading facial cues, 但我想试一试

But I'm going to take a stab here:

你不是在伤心就是在反胃中

You're either sad or nauseated.

-我是伤心-我正准备说伤心的

- I'm sad. - I was going to say sad.

不知道怎么的我犹豫了

I don't know why I hedged.

你在吃什么

What are you eating?

曲管通心粉配牛肉酱和番茄酱

Elbow macaroni with ground hamburger and tomato sauce. 噢牛肉通心粉

Oh,beefaroni.

我最怀念的就会是你了

I think I'll miss you most of all.

我一直对这事儿有些疑惑

I've always been a little confused about this.

为什么印度教不准吃牛肉

Why don't hindus eat beef?

我们相信牛就是神

We believe cows are gods.

学术上说并不准确

Not technically.

在印度教中牛被认为长的像神

In hinduism,cattle are thought to be like god.

不需要你教我自家的文化谢尔顿

Do not tell me about my own culture,Sheldon!

就我现在的心情老子会揪你出去的

In the mood I'm in,I'll take you out--

我向牛发誓

I swear to cow!

对不起

I'm sorry.

我也是

Me,too.

我只是我有点激动了

I'm just... I'm a little on edge.

可以理解

Understandle.

你的整个人生仿佛崩溃了

Your entire life seems to be crumbling around you, 你的未来充其量也只能说惨淡无光

And your future appears bleak at best.

谢谢

Thank you.

而且你在印度教和牛的问题上是错的

And you're wrong about hinduism and cows.

拉杰你猜怎么着

Hey,Raj,guess what.

拉夫林教授正招募人员加入

Professor Laughlin is looking for someone to join 恒星进化科研小组

The stellar evolution research team.

真的吗那太棒了

You-you're kidding! That's fantastic!

那你还在等什么打电话预约面试啊

What are you waiting for? Call him and set up an interview. 现在就打

I'm on it.

这叫高兴对吗

That's happy,right?

-没错-搞定

- Yeah. - Nailed it.

库萨帕里博士请进

Dr. Koothrappali,come on in.

我很惊讶你居然想加入

I was surprised to hear you were interested

我们这个小团队

In joining our little team.

放弃那些海王星外星体了是吗

Giving up on those trans-neptunian objects,are we?

不不那是个很有前景的领域

No,no,it's a very promising area.

如果条件理想我愿意花数年在这课题上

In a perfect world,I'd spend several more years on it.

但我却不能放弃这个机会

But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity

与您共同研究这个令人无比兴奋

To work with you on your tremendously exciting 且还未最终定论的假设上

And not yet conclusively disproved hypothesis. 说的太精彩了

Splendid.

请坐

Uh,please sit down.

要来一杯雪利酒吗

Can I offer you a Sherry?

现在还为时过早不是吗

It's a little early,isn't it?

我们不在比邻星上[很暗的恒星意指还早]

Not on Proxima Centauri.

说的太好了

That's very good.

非常有趣但如果你不介意的话

Jolly amusing,but if you don't mind,

把我那杯留到泰坦星日落之时[土卫六日落晚]

I'll hold off until suet on Titan.

说的好

Well done.

我预感你将会

I have a feeling you're going

很好的融入这个团队的库萨帕里博士

To fit in just fine,Dr. Koothrappali.

谢谢称赞先生

Thank you,sir.

不好意思

I'm sorry.

我来晚了吗

Am I late?

不不时间正好

No,no,no. Right on time.

库萨帕里博士请允许我向你介绍

Dr. Koothrappali,may I present

来自麻省理工的麦思彤博士

Dr. Millstone from MIT.

她将领导我们的数据分析小组

She'll be heading up our data analysis team. 很高兴认识你库萨帕里博士

It's nice to meet you,Dr. Koothrappali.

我读了您关于柯伊伯带物体大小分布的文章

I read your paper on Kuiper Belt object size distribution. 我非常喜欢

I really enjoy it.

您是如何修正选择偏差的呢

How did you correct for the selection bias?

我进行了模拟测试

Well,I ran a simulation that allowed me

令我可以修正观测效率

To correct for the observational efficiency.

这实在是太牛了

That's just fascinating.

谢谢

Thank you.

你想在我的热水浴池里了解更多细节吗

Would you like to hear more about it in my hot tub?

那我们什么时候开始呢

So,when do I start?

你没得到工作是什么意思

What do you mean you didn't get the job?

你怎么可能得不到

How could you not get it?

你知道的他是英国人我是印度人

{\c I'm indian.

自甘地之后他们就对我们不大友好了

Ever since Gandhi,they haven't liked us very much.

等等你是说他对你有种族歧视

Wait,are you saying that he discriminated against you? 因为我们应该提出控告

Because we should file a complaint.

可以是可以

That's okay.

已经有人来控告了

A complaint's been filed.

好了玩完了

So,that's it.

那是我最后的希望

That was my last hope.

我要被驱除出境了

I'm going to be deported,

狼狈地回到家里

Sent home in disgrace,

被我表亲桑杰冷嘲热讽

Exposed to the sardonic barb of my cousin Sanjay.

或许你们知道他的马甲

Or,as you may know him,

是AT&T的客服人员戴夫

Dave from at&t customer service.

我会很想你的

I'm really going to miss you.

你会来印度探望我吗

Will you come visit me india?

天那个貌似要17小时的飞机吧

Gee,that's,like,a 17-hour flight.

要不我们在中点相见

How about I meet you halfway?

中点是在离日本海岸线600英里的地方Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of japan. 干脆这样我们视频吧

Tell you what,we'll Skype.

先生们

Gentlemen.

-嗨-拉杰

- Hey. - Raj,

你得到了拉夫林教授的工作吗

Did you get a job with Professor Laughlin?

-没有-我猜也是

- No. - I assumed as much.

但别害怕

But never fear.

就像是无数的动作片里面

Like the subordinate male protagonist

那些次要男主角

In countless action movies

在影片放到一半时消失那样

Who disappears half way through the second reel, 我现在回来拯救世界

I have returned to save the day.

奇怪了

Odd.

他通常都是在欢呼声中回归的

Usually,he's met by cheers.

不论如何我正想着探索

Anyway,I was thinking about exploring

超弦理论在

The string theory implications

暗物质湮灭时所放出的伽玛射线中的含义

Of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations,

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档