5. There ____（be） a tall tree in front of the bus station, but now there isn’t.
6. “ ____（be） there any party in your school last night?”
I asked Linda.
7. There____ （be） some money in my pocket.
8. There____ （be） some books, a ruler and a pen in the box.
9. He told me that there ____（be） an evening party in our school the next week.
10. Look！ There ____（stand） a tower at the top of the hill.
11. Look！ There____ （lie） a dictionary on the floor.
12. There ____（be） some students playing basketball on the playground now.
13. I think there____ （be） a computer, a bike and several radios in the room.
14. “ ____（be） there any apples in the basket?” he asked me.
15. There____ （live） and old fisherman by the sea with his wife long ago.
1. His father is an English teacher.
2. These cats are crying.
3. They can swim.
4. I like to read English.
5. I go to school on foot.
6. He likes English.
7. His father goes to work by bus.
8. He is crying under the tree.
9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November.
10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop.
11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform.
12. The boy under the tree is hungry.
13. He goes to school every day.
15. I want to have a model car.