1. ____ there any paper in the desk?
____Sorry, I have no idea.
2. Look！There two knives in the pencil-box.
3. There a desk, two chairs and three cups in the room.
4. There two chairs, a desk and a bed in the room.
5.____ is in the box?
____There are two apples.
6.____What a beautiful garden！
____Yes, you are right. But there some old and low houses.
C. used to be
D. used to
7. There are some pens on the desk, aren’t ?
8.____ the radio?
____On the table.
A. How is there
B. Where is
C. Which is there
D. What is there
9. Be careful! comes a bus.
10. He told me that there an interesting movie on at the cinema tomorrow.
B. will be
C. would be
D. is going to be
1. There ____（be） a maths competition in our city next month.
2. Look！ There （be） some ducks swimming in the river.
3. There____ （be） a little water in the glass.
4. There____ （be not） any milk in the bowl.