Unit 3 Teenage problems Period 1
Comic strip & Welcome to the unit
1. Too much noise at home ________(make) me unhappy.
2. She was so________ (sleep) that she went to bed early.
3. He works hard and always gets full ________ (mark) in the tests.
4. Do you know how many ________ (stomach) a cow has?
1. The students are studying hard to prepare for the coming ________(考试).
2. You look so weak. ________ (也许) you need to see the doctor.
3. The big noise in the street always drives me ________ (发疯的).
4. Parents and teachers should pay more attention to ________ (青少年的)
()1. He has ________ things to do every day, and he is ________ busy.
A. much too; too much
B. much too; too many
C. too many; much too
D. too much; much too
()2. Turn off the lights before you leave. Don't leave the lights________.
()3. (2017·眉山)—Bob, I'm not good at English. What should I do?
—Why not ________ an English club to practise ________ English?
A. to join; speaking
B. join; to speak
C. to join; to speak
D. join; speaking
()4. The old woman lives in the small village________. But she doesn't feel ________.
A. alone; alone
B. alone; lonely
C. lonely; alone
D. lonely; lonely
Mother: You look a bit worried, Tim. 1. ________
Son: I seem to be getting heavy these days.
Mother: That's a problem. Can I offer you some advice?
Son: 2. ________ What do you think I should do?
Mother: On the one hand, you should stop eating too much; on the other hand,