1. What a lot of works I have to finish today!
2. Both Marx and Engels were Germen.
3. What a beautiful weather we are having recently!
4. Most of them are woman doctors.
5. He wrote a three-hundred-words report.
6. There are four baskets of apple in that room.
7. This computer cost me eight thousands yuan.
8. Mr. Zhang looks very happy today. He has got many good news from here.
9. This hat of my father's is rather old.
10.He made many mistakes in his composition because of careless.
1. Will you please make a room for the lady outside?
2. The number of the students in our school are increasing.
3. She has made some progresses in English.
4. His work is better than anyone else.
5. We've missed the last bus. I'm afraid we have no way but to take a taxi.
6. He dropped the coffee's cup and broke it.
7. He gained his wealths by printing works of famous writers.
8. I spent last weekend with the Palmers.
9. My brother has had one of his tooth taken out.
10.You'll find this map of great valuable in helping you to get round London.
1. There are three hundreds and sixty-five days in a year.
2. The sun is 93 millions miles away from the earth.
3. This company has two hundred of workers.
4. Hundreds of people attended the party last night.
5. The boy wrote a two-hundred-words composition.
6. "I" is the nine letter of the English alphabet(字母表).
7. What's the date today? ---- It's February the two.
8. John arrived at 7:00 and Tom arrived at 6:00. So John was the first to arrive.
9. What time is it by your watch? ---- It's a half past seven.
10. About two-fifth of the students are from the countryside in this school.
1. When he was in his forty, he moved to America.
2. People lived a hard life in forties.
3. What date is it? ---- It's the twenty-first of June.
4. The city has a population eight million.
5. It took me one and a half hour to finish the work.