1. I have a big brother. __________name is Paul.
2. I sometimes help my mom with her housework____________ Saturdays.
3. I’d like to go with you, _____________I’m too busy.
4. --________people are there in your family?
A. How often
B. How long
C. How many
D. How much
5. --Which season do you like _________，winter or summer?
D. the best
6. --Must I hand in my homework now, Mr.Smith?
--No, you ________.
7. --What do you often do at weekends?
--I often _________ my grandparents.
C. have visited
D. will visit
8. My parents always tell me ______ more vegetables and fruit.
D. to eat
9. --What were you doing when we were playing basketball yesterday afternoon?
--I ______ the classroom.
A. was cleaning
B. have cleaned
C. will clean
10. Look! The clock has stopped. Maybe there’s ________ wrong with it.
11. --Is the schoolbag under the desk yours?
--No, it’s my______. He left it there just now.
12. ______nervous the girl was! She could not fall asleep all night.
B. How a
D. What a
13. This Chinese restaurant is famous ________ its pork dumplings.
C. on D in
14. ________important for me to make some friends.
A. This is
B. That is
C. It is
D. He is
15. Can I ________ your order now?
16. Mary is interested ________ hiking.
17. ________ you like pizza, you can go to Italian restaurant.
18. The Spring Festival is on ________day of the Chinese lunar year.
A. the first
B. a first
19. That man is ________ important person.
20. It will be there ________ five minutes.
21. I want to buy _________ online.
A. a jeans
B. a pair of jeans
C. two jeans
D. two pair of jeans
22. What do you usually have_________ breakfast?
A . to B. for C. from D. of
23. There _______ toys, a clock and some books on his table.
24. You’d ______ give up smoking.
A good B. well C. better D. best
25. ---What ______you do last weekend?
26. If I eat too ______food, I may become very fat.
27. Two____ are eating grass over there.
28. ____ read in bed. It’s bad for your eyes.
B. Not to
C. Don’t to
29. Where are you ______?
30. He _____ a clever boy.
1. —I was busy with my homework while you were away tonight, Dad.
—The TV set is hot.
A. I believe it.
B. I think so.
C. You’re kidding.
D. You’re excellent.
2. --What’s your favorite color?
A. I like dogs.
B. I like red
C. I feel good
D. Yes, it is.
3. --How much is it?
A. It’s 10 yuan.
B. Fine, thank you.
C. All right.
D. It’s a book.
4. --How are you?
A. My name is Jack.
B. I’m 16 years old.
C. Fine, thank you.
D. Good bye.
5. --Is this your pencil?
A. Yes, it is.
B. Yes, there is.
C. Yes, it does.
D. Yes, I am.
6. --Are there any students in the classroom?
A. Yes, there is.
B. Yes, there are.
C. Yes, it is.
D. Yes, it’s.
7 . –Do you mind if I open the window?
A. Never mind.
B. Thank you.
C. You’re kidding.
D. Good luck.
8. ---I will have a math test tomorrow.
A. Good luck
B. Thank you
C. Well done
D. The same to you
9. ---Would you mind my using your pen?
A. Yes, I’d love to.
B. Of course
C. My pleasure
D. Of course not
10. ---What a beautiful dress you are wearing today!
A. Not at all
B. Never mind
C. Oh, no
11. ---Hello! Could I speak to Tom, please?
A. Oh, how are you
B. I’m John
C. I’m speaking
12. ---Excuse me, how can I get to the nearest supermarket?
A. It’s not far from here.
B. It’s very large
C. The goods there are very expensive
D. Go down this street and turn left
13. ---Please remember me to your parents.
A. Yes, I remember
B. Sure, I will
C. No, thank you all the same
D. That’s all right
14. ---How do you go to school every day?
A. By foot
B. By a bus
C. By bus
D. By a bike
15. ---Hi, Lucy! We won the match yesterday.
A. Excuse me
C. Never mind
D. Good idea
16. - What can I do for you? - ________.
A. I’m looking for a shirt
B. Yes, please
C. It's very good
D. I'm glad to hear that
17. - My grandma is ill. Now she's in hospital. - ________.
A. That's all right
B. I'm sorry to hear that
C. Don’t worry.
D. Oh, no.
18. - Hello, Tang Hua ! How was your vacation? - ______!
A. Thank you.
B. What a pity
C. Bad luck
D. It was great.
19. - Shall we go for a walk this evening? -________.
A. Best wishes
B. That's right
C. Good idea
D. Let’s go.
20. - What do you think of the movie ? -______ .
A. No, it is good
B. Yes, not very good
D. Sounds good
21. - May I ask you a few questions, Lucy? - .
B. That’s right.
C. Yes, I do
D. Yes, you may.
22. - Lily, you dance very well ! - .
A. Not at all.
B. Thank you
C. Never mind.
D.I agree with you
23. —I can’t go with you today. There w ill be a test tomorrow.
—. Maybe next time.
A. It doesn’t matter
B. My pleasure
C. I don’t think so
D. Excuse me
24．----How long will you stay?
A. That's OK.
B. Never mind.
C. I am not sure.
D. It doesn't matter.
A. Thank you very much.
B. The same to you.
C. All right.
D. I'd like to. 26．----Will you do it for me?
A. Don't mention it.
B. I'd love to
C. I'm afraid of it.
D. I'd better do it again.
27. ---_______are the pants?
---They are 230 yuan.
A. How many
B. How much
28. ---Thank you!
A. You’re welcome
B. You’re right.
D. Don’t worry about it.
---I am a teacher.
A. How are you
B. What do you do
C. What do you want to do
D. How do you like it
30. ---Would you like a cup of coffee?
A. No, please.
B. Yes, please.
C. Yes, if you want.
D. No problem.
A. No drinking
B. No Smoking
C. Caution, train
D. Emergency exit
E. Caution, falling
A B C D E
6.When you see the sign ______, you know the road is for buses only.
7.When you see the sign ______, you know you should not take a right turn.
8.When you see the sign ______, you know you should not drive in this road.
9.When you see the sign ______, you should slow down because there’s a
10.If you want to stop your car in a place for an hour, you should find the sign
11. Follow the sign to run out of a building when there is a danger.
12. Which of the following signs means “No photos”?
13. Which of the following can we NOT see at the Olympic Games?
14. —Which country is the Great Wall in?
—It's in ________.
15. Tommy is looking for ____________ in the cinema. He has drunk too much water.
This is Jim’s room. It’s not big, but it’s very clean. There is a bed in the room. It’s near the door. Under the bed, there are two balls. There is a desk and a chair near the window. There is a bookcase beside the desk. On the bookcase, there are many books and newspaper. There are two pictures in the room, too. They are on the wall.
1. The balls are ______.
A. near the window
B. on the desk
C. under the bed
D. beside the desk
2. Jim’s bed is ______.
A. near the door
B. near the window
C. on the bookcase
D. on the wall
3. ______ are on the wall of Jim’s room.
A. The books
B. The balls
C. The newspapers
D. The pictures
4. Jim’s ______ are on his bookcase.
D. A and B
5. Jim’s room is ______.
B. not clean
D. not big
Everybody wants to be healthy. You know food is very important. There are many healthy foods. You can have more bananas, apples, oranges, tomatoes and lettuce because fruits and vegetables are good for you. But don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s not good for you. But don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s not good healthy food. Healthy food can make you grow and make you strong and happy. Remember there is a saying, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early and do some sports every day. Don’t be lazy! You will be healthy and happy.
6. Which is right?________
A. Everybody is healthy.
B. We want to be healthy.
C. We are important.
D. Nobody wants to be healthy.
7. What are healthy foods? ____
A. Fruits and vegetables.
B. Bananas, apples and chocolate.
C. Fruits and chocolate.
8. Why are healthy foods good for you? _______
A. They make you happy.
B. They make you grow strong.
C. They make you grow and make you strong and happy.
D. They make you grow taller.
9. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” means：______
A. The doctor goes away when he sees an apple.
B. The doctor runs away when you give him an apple.
C. You eat an apple every day and you can be healthy.
D．Only doctors like apples.
10. What keeps you healthy? ________
A. Fruits and vegetables.
B. Healthy food.
C. Healthy food and sports.
D. Only sports.
April 15, 2018
Jane and I had a terrific time at your house last weekend. It’s too bad that we were not able to stay longer. You and your parents made us feel so welcome.
Staying up all night laughing, talking and eating was just like being back at camp. It was really great to be together again. Hope to see you soon.
Thanks again for having us.
11. The underlined word “terrific” means ______.
12. Samantha said, “It’s too bad that we weren’t able to stay longer.” That means _________.
A. they didn’t stay long enough in Tom’s house
B. they felt sorry that they had to leave Tom’s house so soon
C. it’s too bad that they stayed in Tom’s home for a whole night
D. she hoped that Tom would not think they stayed too long in his house
13. Jane and Samantha went to Tom’s house _____.
A. to stay up all right
B. to see Tom’s parents
C. to laugh, talk and eat
D. to spend the weekend with Tom
14. What can we know about Jane?
A. She spent the weekend at Samantha’s house.
B. She enjoyed herself at Tom’s home last weekend.
C. She’s Samantha’s sister.
D. She lived with Samantha.
15. Why did Samantha write the letter?
A. She wanted to ask Tom to go to her house.
B. She wanted to tell Tom she wished to see him.
C. She wanted to say thanks to Tom.
D. She wanted to tell Tom that she hoped to stay with him again.
Hi, boys and girls! Nice T-shirts, trousers, shorts and shoes are on sale at Jingle Store. We have an eight-day sale and today is the first day. We have T-shirts in many colors, red, white, blue, purple, green, black and yellow. Our trousers are very trendy(时髦的). They are brown, yellow, blue or white. We also have blue shorts and green shorts. Our nice shoes are black, blue or white.
Well, how much are they? One T-shirt is only $42. A pair of trousers is $30! A pair of shorts is just $28 and a pair of shoes is $66. Please come to our store and buy your clothes and shoes at a very good price.
16. How long is the sale in the store?
A. 7 days.
B. 8 days.
C. 9 days.
17. Jingle Store is a ________.
A. clothes store
18. We can find _______ in the store.
A. green T-shirts
B. red trousers
C. white shorts
19. We can buy all the tings in _______ in the store.
20. How much are two pairs of trousers and two pairs of shorts?
A boy once found a jar(罐子) full of nuts in his mother’s kitchen and he put his hand in to help himself get as many as he could. When he tried to take his hand out of the jar, however, he found that the opening was too narrow(狭窄的) for his clenched
fist(握紧的拳头) to pass through.
“What shall I do?’’ he cried. “My hand will be stuck in this jar.” Just then his mother came in. “Really,” she said, “there’s nothing to make such a fuss(大惊小怪) about. Try taking half as many nuts as you have in your hand, and you’ll find your hand will come out of the jar quite easily.”
A woman walks up to a little old man, rocking(摇动) in a chair on his porch(走廊).
“I couldn’t help noticing how happy you look,” she says. “What’s you r secret for a long, happy life?”
“I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of whiskey(威士忌) a week, and never exercise.”
“Wow, that’s amazing,” says the woman, “How old are you?”
21. What does the boy put his hand in the jar to do?
A. To break the jar.
B. To get as many nuts as he could for himself.
C. To help his mother get nuts.
D. To hide his hand for fun.
22. What does Story 1 tell us?
A. To leave the hand in the jar.
B. To make such a fuss when in trouble.
C. To give up a few things when necessary.
D. Not to get any nuts because of problems.
23. How many bad habits are mentioned according to the little old man in Story 2?
24. How old is the old man in story 2?
25. In fact, what can help you live a long and happy life?
A.Smoking three packs a day.
B. Drinking a case of whiskey a week.
C. Eating fatty foods.
D. Exercising as often as possible.
The giraffe is the tallest modern land animal. It can be over 5.5 metres tall. Its neck alone may be 1.9 metres long. Yet the giraffe has only seven bones in its neck, the same number as in the human. Even a small bird has many more bones in its neck
than in a tall giraffe. Each bone in a giraffe’s neck is very long, while the bones in a human neck are small. That makes the difference. A female giraffe gives birth to one baby at a time. The baby, called a calf, is about 1.9 metres tall at birth. By the age of eight it is full-grown. The giraffe eats mostly leaves. Because it has a long neck, it can reach the leaves high up on the trees.
26. In this passage the underlined word “giraffe”means _______.
27. The bones in a bird’s neck is ________.
A. as big as in a human’s neck
B. not so big as in a giraffe’s neck
C. many more than in a human’s neck
D. much smaller in a giraffe’s neck
28. Which of the following is true?
A. A giraffe has only seven bones
B. The giraffe is the largest animal on the land
C. It takes eight years for a giraffe to grow up
D. Most of the leaves on the trees are eaten by giraffes
29. When a giraffe is born, it is about ______.
A. 5.5 meters long
B. 5.5 meters tall
C. 1.9 meters long
D. 1.9 meters tall
30. We can guess when giraffe see a tiger _______.
A. it will run away as fast as possible
B. it will run to eat the tiger
C. it will make the tiger bring it something to eat
D. it will make one of the smallest animals bring the tiger something to eat.
There is quite a beautiful city in the southwest of Hunan Province. It is called Shaoyang. Here are two main rivers, Zijiang and Shaoshui, passing through the city. People once called it Baoqing in history. The earliest city was established here 2,500 years ago.
In the history of Shaoyang, we will never forget two persons —Wei Yuan and Cai E. Wei Yuan, the first person to know the west world, was a famous thinker in the Qing Dynasty. His book---World Geography Records was the first book to introduce the geography and history of western countries in China. Cai E was a general(将军) in China.He took part in the Xinhai Revolution(辛亥革命) in 1911.
If you come to Shaoyang. of course, don’t miss Mount Lang. It’s also a very beautiful place, which lies in Xinning County. Then the well-known traditional foods such as Zhuxie Wanzi, Lutofu and so on are very delicious. You can't miss them, either. Besides, people in Shaoyang are nice and friendly. If you need help, they will try to help you. Welcome to Shaoyang whenever you like!
( ) 1.Shaoyang lies in the southeast of Hunan Province.
( ) 2.In history , Shaoyang was called Baoqing.
( ) 3. The underlined phrase “World Geography Records” means《海国图志》in Chinese.
( ) 4. Cai E took part in the Xinhai Revolution in 1911.
( ) 5. Mount Lang belongs to Xinning County.
（） 6. David has been in America for six months.
（）7. David has to do much homework.
（） 8. There are many sports at David’s school.
（） 9. David likes coke better than water.
（）10. David knows why he is often ill.
What will the car be like in the future? Maybe we can sit in a car that can drive itself. About 40 years ago, scientists from the United States started to develop self-driving cars. The most famous recent one was made by Google in 2009. There are cameras and radars on the top of the car. They allow the computer in the car to draw a 3D map of the environment. Chinese scientists have also successfully developed a self-driving car. The car made a trip from Changsha to Wuhan. Is a self-driving car safe? A recent study shows that robots make safer drivers than humans. If only 10% of cars on the street are self-driving, they will save 1,000 lives every year. If 90% of vehicles are self-driving, 21,700 lives will be saved a year. However, a self-driving car is expensive and each costs about ＄100,000. So it is impossible to be very popular in the near future.
（）11. American scientists started to develop self-driving cars in 2009.
（）12. Cameras and computers are on the top of the self-driving car by Google. （）13. In China, scientists have successfully developed a self-driving car.
（）14. The more self-driving cars there are on the street, the fewer traffic deaths there will be.
（）15. The self-driving cars will be very popular in the near future.
What do we know about the sea? We __1____ that it looks very beautiful when the sun is shining __2____ it. We also learn that it can be very terrible when there is a strong wind. What _3___things do we know about it?
The first thing to remember is that the sea is very big. __4___ the map of the world, there is __5____ sea than land. The sea covers three quarters of the ___6___.
Some parts of the sea ___7___ very shallow. But some places are very deep. There is one place near Japan. It is nearly 11kilometers deep. The __8___ mountain in the world is about 9 kilometers high. If we put the mountain into the sea at that place, there would be __9____ kilometers of water above it!
The sea is salty. There is one sea called the Dead Sea. It is very salty. It is __10___ salty that swimmers cannot sink! Fish cannot live in the Dead Sea.
1. A. know B. say C. hope
2. A. in B. at C. on
3. A. another B. other C. the other
4. A. Look after B. See C. Look at
5. A. smaller B. fewer C. more
6. A. land B. world C. water
7. A. are B. is C. has been
8. A. longest B. oldest C. highest
9. A. 20 B. 2 C. 11
10. A. much B. too C. so
This morning I went to a hotel to visit a friend. In the lobby, I noticed a foreigner 11._____ something to an attendant. 12.___ seemed that they couldn’t understand each other. The attendant told me that the foreigner wanted to 13.____ a glass. But the foreigner told me that 14.___ he wanted was not the glass, but the ice in it. I explained this 15.____ the attendant. She 16.____ fetched a paper cup, put the17.___ in it and handed it to the foreigner. The foreigner took the paper cup happily18.____ thanked us. This small incident made me 19._____ once again that English can be useful in our daily life. It also 20.____ me feel more confident with my English.
11. A. explain B.to explain C. explaining
12. A. We B. It C. They
13. A. take away B. put away C. give away
14. A. what B.it C./
15. A. with B. on C.to
16. A. quick B. quickly C. quicker
17. A. paper B. ice C. glass
18. A. and B. but C.so
19. A. to realize B. realize C. realizing
20. A. make B. making C. made
Hi, Miss Zhou,
How are you? Long time no see. From your wechat, we can see your 21 which make us 22 the happy days we 23 together in our V ocational School. We know you have 24 to Singapore、Thailand and Australia.
Now we are writing to 25 you. Would you like to 26 to our graduation party on June 10th in Changsha? At the party, we can sing songs , you can 27 something interesting with us. We have some 28 for you. We are looking forward to your 29 .
The students from C111
21. A. photo B. photos C. draw
22. A. remember B. think C. think of
23. A. spent B. take C. cost
24. A. Travel B. traveled C. tree
25. A. invite B. invited C. inviting
26. http://m.wendangku.net/doc/4969f565b5daa58da0116c175f0e7cd1842518c4.htmle B. came C. comes
27. A. enjoy B.have C. share
28. A.gift B. gifts C. girl
29. A.reply B.apply C.play
30. A. Your B. Yours C.you
1 – 5 A C D C B 6 – 10 D A D A B 11 – 15 B C B C B 16 – 20 C A A B B 21 – 25 B B C C C 26 – 30 A B A B B
1 – 5 C B A C A 6 – 10 A A A D D 11 – 15 D D B C B 16 – 20 A B D C C 21 – 25 A B A C A 26 – 30 B B A B B 图片匹配
1 – 5 D B C E A 6 – 10 B E D C A 11 – 15 C D D B A
1 – 5 C A D D D 6 – 10 B A C C C 11 – 15 B A D B C 16 – 20 B A A C B 21 – 25 B C B C D 26 – 30 B C C D A 判断正误
1 – 5 F T T T T 6 – 10 T F T T F 11 – 15 F F T T F
1 – 5 A C B C C 6 – 10 B A C B C 11 – 15 C B A A C 16 – 20 B B A B C 21 – 25 B C A B A 26 – 30 A C B A B