First, second, third,First, then / next, after that / next, finally
For one thing … for another…,/On (the) one hand…on the other hand,
Besides / what’s more / in addition / furthermore / moreover / ano ther / also,
Especially / In particular,
表示时间顺序now, at present, recently,after, afterwards, after that, after a while, in a few days,at first, in the beginning, to begin with,later, next, finally,immediately, soon, suddenly, all of a sudden, at that moment, as soon as, the moment, form now on, from then on,at the same time, meanwhile,till, not…until, before, after, when, while, as during,
表示解释说明now, in addition, for example, for instance, in this case, moreover, furthermore, in fact, actually
表示转折关系but, however, while, though, or, otherwise, on the contrary, on the other hand, in contrast, despite, in spite of, even though, except (for), instead, of course, after all,
表示并列关系or, and, also, too, not only … but also, as well as, both… and, either …or, neither…nor
表示因果关系because, because of, since, now that, as, thanks to…, due to…, therefore, as a result (of), otherwise, so…that, such…that
表示条件关系as (so) long as, on condition that, if, unless
表示让步关系though, although, as, even if, even though, whether …or…, however, whoever, whatever, whichever, wherever, whenever, no matter how (who, what, which, 等)
表示举例for example, for instance, such as…, take… for example
表示比较be similar to, similarly, the same as, in contrast, compare d with (to)…just like, just as, 表示目的for this reason,, for this purpose, so that, in order to, so as to,
表示强调in deed, in fact, surely, certainly, no doubt, without any doubt, truly, obviously, above all, 表示概括归纳in a word, in short, in brief, on the whole, generally speaking, in my opinion, as far as I know, As we all know, as has been stated, as I have shown, finally, at last, in summary, in conclusion （三）掌握常用句型：(略)
1. People grow rice in the south of China.
Rice is grown in the south of China.
2. They have printed one and a half million copies of the dictionary since 1986.
One and a half million copies of the dictionary have been printed since 1986.
1. I could hardly understand the importance of English at that time.
Hardly could I understand the importance of English at that time.
2. We did not realize our mistakes until at that time.
Not until at that time did we realize our mistakes.
Smoking did great harm to his health.
It was smoking that did great harm to his health.
1.You can do it. I can do it. One of us must do it.
you I must do it.
2.I want to buy this bike. I don’t have enough money.
I want to buy this bike, I don't have enough money.
1) The 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing, and its slogan is One World, One Dream,
The 2008 Olympic Games, ________________________
2) In my opinion, the Great Wall and the Summer Palace are well worth visiting.
In my opinion, the Great Wall and the Summer Palace are the two places ___________________ 3) Yesterday, we went to the East Gate, and we bought a lot of clothes.
Yesterday, we went to the East Gate, _______________
Many boys learn to smoke. It does harm to their health.
Many boys learn to smoke, _______________________________
1. You pretend to know what you don’t know.
It’s no good pretending to know what you don’t know.
2. It is easy to get on with Pam. I find.
I find it easy to get on with Pam.
1.If you work harder, you will do better in the exam next time.
______________, you will do better in the exam next time.
2. Because my friend was frightened of losing his job, he said nothing to the police.
_______________________, my friend said nothing to the police.
This area covers an area of 2000 square kilometers, __with a population of 100,000
With many flowers surrounding our school ,it attracts a large number of people.
Our school is a famous one with a history of over 100 years.
1. He came here yesterday afternoon.
2. He didn’t come here until yesterday afternoon.
3. Not until yesterday afternoon did he come here.
4. It was yesterday afternoon that he came here.
1. He is surprised that the little girl knows so many things.
2. To his surprise , the little girl knows so many things.
3. What surprises him is that the little girl knows so many things.
This village is very small. It has nearly 100 families and about 500 people. It used to be very poor. It has changed a lot since 1978 . People here are richer than before. Now it is taking on a new look.
→This village is very small，which has nearly 100 families and about 500 people. It used to be very poor. However, it has changed a lot since 1978 . People here are leading a richer and happier life than before. Now it is taking on a new look.
It’s useful and necessary to discuss learning habits._______________________________