Unit 3 Under the sea
1. He makes every effort to provide (住所）for the abandoned animals.
2. We have a good working (关系）with the company.
3. Despite some difficulties, they’re not going to (放弃）the plan.
4. As he got into the room, he p for a moment because he heard a strange noise.
5. Her son d me to his study and showed me his piles of books proudly.
6. His yearly income is about 20,000 yuan. In other words , his a income is not high.
7. Mr Green w
the traffic accident and he gave a detailed description to the
8. He d into his research and had no time to accompany his wife to Hong Kong. 9. Sometimes I have an u
to set aside all the work and start travelling.
10. A bee stung Charlie. He let out a y and ran away.
1. The hotel can
more than 1,000 people.
2. The flight will be announced soon. , please remain seated.
3. My friend won’t leave me alone. He will me
whenever I’m in trouble.
4. After he lost his family and company, he despair all day and all night.
5. That young man
the icy river water to save the drowning girl, which is worth praising.
6. My friend, Jim,
ring my parents up.
7. A big fire broke out suddenly yesterday. The frightened people it in a hurry. 8. I was my accommodation when he called on me.
9. It is reported that there was heavy snow in the area. In some places, it is over 3 metres
10. The fans were
their idols, “Come on! Come
1. The Browns lost their home in the big fire, and their neighbours provided them
2. If you come to visit China , you will experience a culture of amazing (deep) and variety.
3. The group called for the
(conserve) of water resources.
4. These Chinese scientists have studied the
for five years.
(migrate) routes of the fish in the ocean
5. I’m not sure of the exact (relation) between Kate and Mary. I think they’re sisters.
provide accommodations for, yell at, dive into, flee from, sort out,
in depth, in the meantime, urge... to, help...out, abandon oneself to