1.The old man keeps a lot of ______ in the countryside.
2.Lucy _____ at home and read _____ interesting book.
A. stayed; a
B. stay; an
C. stays; an
D. stayed; an
3. _____ your mother busy yesterday?
4. He is _____ for two days.
5. Joe likes _____ but he _____ yesterday.
A. to swim; doesn’t swim
B. swimming; didn’t swim
C. to swim; swims
D. swimming; swam
6. I often watch them ____ basketball on the playground.
C. are playing
7. ______ fine day it is! Let’s go and fly a kite.
B. What a
C. How a
8.Li Lei _____ the book _____ the library last week.
A. gives; back to
B. gives; back
C. gave; back
D. gave; back to
9. The mouse _____ when I came in.
A. runs away
B. ran away
C. run away
D. is running
10. Jenny often _____ to school early, but this morning she _____ to school late.
A. goes; goes
B. goes; went
C. went; goes
D. go; went
11. Do you have ______ to say?
A. important something
B. something important
C. anything important
D. important; anything
12. Did you see the boy _____ soccer on the playground just now?
A. to play
13.My uncle went to Nanjing _____. A. a week ago
B. a week before
C. before a week
D. ago a week
14. Don’t _____. He is too tired.
A. wake him up
B. wake her up
C. wake up him
D. wake up her
15. There isn’t _____ in the restaurant.
A .something delicious B. anything delicious C. everything expensive D. nothing expensive
16. Jim is interested in _____.
C. to swim
17.Can you ___ me? A. talk B. say C. hear D. listen
18. – Would you like _______ water? – No, thanks. I’m not thirsty(渴). A. a B. some C. any D. little
19. It is exciting ______ a horse.
A. to ride
D. ride 20.—When did you start to learn the piano? – I ______ to learn it when I ______ five years old.
A. started; is
B. started; was
C. starts; was
D. start; was
21. – Is there _______ in today’s newspaper?
-- No, nothing.
A. interesting something
B. anything interesting
C. something interesting
D. interesting anything
22. –When _______ your father ______ back? –About half an hour ago. A. did; come B. had; come C. have; done D. will do
23. -- Who cleaned the classroom? -- Jack ______.
24. –Where ______ he go on vacation? --He went to the mountains. A. did B. does C. is D. has 25. When my parents ______ young, there ______ not so much food.
A. were; was
B. are; is
C. were; is
D. are; was
26. Mr. Wang ______ us math last term
D. has taught II．完型填空（把所选答案写在每题的序号前）Tuesday, May 13th
Guilin is 1______ the south of China. It is very beautiful. It’s really a good place 2______ .
I went to Guilin on May 1st and 3______ yesterday. The weather was hot and humid there. I went into the caves(岩洞). I 4______ it was cool in the caves and it made me 5______ good. There were many different 6______ stones(石头) in the caves. Some were big, some were thin and some were straight; some looked like shy girls, some looked like 7______ penguins and some looked like big mushrooms. They were very 8______ . The people there were 9______ and the food was delicious, too. I 10______ love Chinese Guilin.
1. A. on B. at C. of D. in
2. A. to have a fun B. to have fun C. to have
time D. to have time
3. A. came B. come C. came back D. come back
4. A. am feel B. was feel C. feel D. felt
5. A. felt B. to feel C. feeling D. feel
6. A. kinds of B. kind of C. kinds D. kind
7. A. scary B. cute C. afraid D. ugly
8. A. interesting B. interest C. interested D. interests
9. A. friend B. friends C. friendly D. unfriendly
10.A. have a good time B. had a good time C. are
having a good time D. has a good time
B. Last vacation I went to Hainan 1_____ my classmates.
On 2_____ first day, we went to the beaches. Wow, 3_____ were very beautiful. The weather was 4_____ and hot. The water was blue. We 5_____ fun 6_____ in the water. On the second day, we went to the mountains. We were very tired, 7_____ we were really happy. On the third day, we went shopping. There were many people in the store. So it was 8_____ . I 9_____ it very much! We learned 10_____ from this vacation. So we had a good vacation.
1. A. and B. from C. to D. with
2. A. / B. the C. a D. an
3. A. it’s B. they C. it D. its
4. A. sunny B. rained C. rain D. sun
5. A. having B. have C. had D. has
6. A. swam B. swim C. swims D. swimming
7. A. but B. so C. then D. and
8. A. warm B. crowd C. cool D. crowed
9. A. enjoys B. enjoying C. enjoyed D. enjoy
10. A. a lot of B. lots of C. a lot D. lots
Ann: Hi, Vera. 1______________________________ Vera: My vacation was great.
Vera: I went to Tokyo with my family.
Ann: Really? Wow! 3___________________________ Vera: Well, we visited a lot of interesting places and ate some nice food.
Ann: 4___________________________________ Vera: Yeah, I did. I bought some gifts for my friends. Ann: 5_________________________________
Vera: The people there were really friendly. My parents had some Japanese friends, and we had dinner there.
A: Hi! How w (1) your vacation? B: It was great．A: Ｗ(2) did you go ? B: I went to China w ____ (3) my family.
A: Really? Wow! W (4) did you do there?
B: Well, we went to the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum and Tian’an Men Square.
A: Wow, how lucky you are! Did you t (5) photos? B: Yeah, we took many photos there.
A: Did you go s (6)? B: Yeah, we did. A: How were the stores? B: Oh, the things in the stores were very e (7).
A: And how were the people? B: They were very f______ (8). My parents m______ (9) A: How was the food?
B：It was d (10). I love China and Chinese food very much!
1.I speak Chinese. What l__________ do you speak?
2.It’s very important _________ (learn) English well.
3.The alarm clock w_______ me up every morning.
4.We see with our eyes and we hear with our ______.
5.His family m______ to France last year.
6.When she heard the good news, she _______ (跳)
7.I am __________ at the __________ (surprise) news.
8.We saw a big snake _________ (sleep) near the fire.
9.I was so scared that I couldn’t move. (同义句)
I was _______ scared ______ move.
10.We spent a long time getting to the lake. (同义句)
____ _____ us a long time ___ ______ to the lake.
11.Li Hui’s family _________ (move) to Shanghai ten
12.There were so many _______ (visit) on the mountain.
(A)rain; do; study; camp; fly; surprise; visit; interest; make; butterfly; study; something
1.We went to see an __________ movie last night.
2.They went to the summer ________ on vacation last
3.__________ he play computer games yesterday?
4.Mr. Wang __________ his parents last weekend.
5.We are all busy _________ for the coming test.
6.What was the weather like? It was ______ yesterday.
7.I am very __________ at the news.
8.There are some __________ flying in the garden.
9.We learned how to __________ a fire.
10.We __________ kites with my classmates last Friday.
11.Did you find __________ interesting in the book?
12.____ you ________ for you English test last week?
(B)have; do; go; play; be; read; swim; with; visitor; tired;
I 1 _____ a great weekend three days ago. I 2 ______ to the beach 3_______ my family on Sunday. There were many 4_______. It 5 ______ a fine day. My father 6________ the newspaper and had a good rest. My brother 7_______ in the sea. My mother 8_______ with a ball. What did I 9______？I played with the sand. Though we were very 10______, we were all very happy.