1. A. sad B. fat C. save D. crash
2. A . rest C. less C. upset D. feed
3. A. ill B. bite C. into D. history
4. A. photo B. holiday C.often D. frog
5. A. run B. June C. lunch D. jump
6. A. Christmas B. teacher C. March D. chair
7. A. know B. yellow C. window D. now
8. A. word B. important C. first D. bird
9. A. should B. house C. mouth D. blouse
10. A. played B. carried C. planted D. lived
11. A. plane B. travel C. train D. ship
12. A. famous B. inventor C. musician D. painter
13. A. gym B. clinic C. office D. class
14. A. usually B. always C. slow D. often
15. A. April B. Saturday C. August D. December
16. A. sport B. skirt C. shirt D. jacket
17. A. chicken B. beef C. meat D. fish
18. A. bored B. running C. tired D. excited
19. A. tiger B. kiwi C. panda D. animal
20. A. Ottawa B. Wellington C. Chinatown D. Pans
21.William Shakespeare was born April 23rd，1564.
22. Nancy usually has bread and milk breakfast.
23. Kangaroos can jump very far because back legs are very strong.
24. The trousers forty yuan.
26. Look, the children basketball over there.
A. are playing
27. South Africa is famous its animals and forests.
28. Your uncle is a bank manager, ?
29. Tony often helps his parents the housework.