1. It used to be rare to see people sleeping on the streets of London, but these days it's becoming increasingly commonplace .
2. Those psychologists believe that one's childhood experiences will have an enduring influence on his or her future work and personality.
3. As the music started, the lights in the theatre began to dim 。
4.As a fresh graduate, Jim seems to have the ambition to command everything in the world.
5. Her colleagues were afraid to work with her, because she won't tolerate any imperfection in her own or anyone else's work.
6. The girl remains in serious but stable condition in the intensive care unit in the hospital.
7. At the last ring of the bell, all the people at the party joined in with abandon ，shouting joyfully and merrily, to welcome the arrival of the