必修二unit 1 重点知识自我检测
1．adj.贵重的；有价值的→n．& vt.价值；重视→adj.极有用的2．vi. 幸免；幸存；生还→n．生存；幸存→n．幸存者3．vt.使吃惊；惊讶→adj.令人吃惊的→adj.吃惊的→
1．determination 2. 申请
3．association 4. 庆祝；庆祝会
5．civilization 6. 考虑；关心
7．expectation 8. 适应
1. Having decided (决定去哪里度假后), we were busy in preparing.
2. The little girl was the only (幸存者) who (生存) the strong earthquake. She told the reporter that she had to (依靠…生存下来)little food during the days when she was buried.
3. I think her (幸存)was a real wonder.
5. 译：Whether the rabbit will be able to adapt quick enough to survive is a big question.
6. Do you think that he didn't turn up by (偶然) or (故意)?
7. This course_ （设计）to help those wishing to go abroad.
8. This book which is designed to help children read turns out a success.
9. We tried to (消除他的疑虑)and let him tell the truth.
10. The top official (撤职)from office last week.
11. (realize) her mom must be very tired after a day's work, the girl helps to (拿下来)the bag from her shoulder.
12. 改错:The picture is worthy at least twenty pounds. 13. 他的建议值得考虑。
14. 译：I did not belong among these people.
16. He wanted to do something （回报）the kindness that she offered him.
17. 译：If we smile at life, life will smile on us in return.
19. Wu Bin （受到高度评价）and he was called the heroic bus driver.
23. （有可能）the company will suffer a great loss this month.
24. （难怪）you were late — you ate your breakfast so slowly.
25. （没有意义）arguing with them about it.
26. （没有必要）worry; everything will be all right.
27. （不急于）make a decision.
28. It is no good waiting for other people to make your decision for you.
1．众所周知，文化遗产属于(belong to)全人类而不是(rather than)个人。
5．毫无疑问(there is no doubt that)保护好文化遗产是我们的责任。