文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 实用外贸英语课后翻译

实用外贸英语课后翻译

实用外贸英语课后翻译
实用外贸英语课后翻译

U1 Establishing trade relations

1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.

本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。

2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in

light industrial products.

兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。

3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of

electronic products no available for export.

我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。

4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵

公司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。

5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101

and 1102 for your reference.

根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。

6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.

我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。

7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of

expanding trade with you.

10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。

8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our

mutual benefit.

我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。

9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation

如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。

10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for

attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。

1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.

2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.

3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.

5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。

We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.

6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.

7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.

8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you

U2 inquiries and offers

1. We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet.

我们随函寄上询价单一份。

1. We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date.

盼早日收到你方的询价。

2. As soon as we have received your inquiry, we will immediately mail you the samples and

offer you our most favorable price.

一俟接到你方的询价,我们即会寄上样品,并报最优惠的价格。

3. If your quotation is competitive, we are ready to place large orders of men’s shirts.

如果你方报价具有竞争性的话,我们准备大量订购男士衬衫。

4. Please quote as requested in our inquiry sheet your lowest price and state the earliest

delivery date.请按我方询价单报最低价格和最早交货期。

5. If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a specific inquiry.

如果你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告你方具体询价。

6. We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within five

days.

现报盘如下,以5天内复到为准。

7. If you think this offer is acceptable to you, please fax immediately for our confirmation.

如果你方认为此报盘可接受,即来传真以便我方确认。

8. The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.

上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。

9. Please quote us CIF New York including 3% commission.

请报至纽约成本加保险、运费价包括百分之三的佣金。

1.如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and

delivery date acceptable.

2.一俟收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.

3.如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.

4.此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us not later than the end of this month.

5.我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,不日内将给予明确答复。

We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.

6.鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.

7.这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我方价格是具有竞争性的。

This is our latest price list. You’ll find our price is very competitive.

8.如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

U3 ON PRICE

1. If your price is competitive, we would like to mail you our order sheet.

如果你方价格有竞争性,我方将寄上订单。

2. In view of our longstanding business relations, we can consider a price reduction.

鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。

3. We regret to say that your quotation is out of line with the prevailing market at this end. 遗憾地说,你方报价与此地市场行情不一致。

4. Market here is very active, and the best price we can obtain is US$135 per long ton.

此地市场活跃,我们可能获得的最好价格是每长吨135美元。

5. Much to our regret, as your price is out of line with the market level, it is difficult for us to accept it.

很遗憾,由于你方价格与市场行情不符,我方很难接受。

6. The market here is not as active as last year. If you can reduce your price, say, 3%, we can probably conclude the business.

本地市场不像去年那样活跃。若你方能减价,比如说3%,可望成交。

7. As you don’t agree to reduce your price, we will have to purchase the goods elsewhere.由于你方不同意降低价格,我们只好到他处订货。

8. In reply to your letter of March 15th, we have found it impossible for our customers to accept your quotation as it is too high.

兹复你3月15日函,发现由于你方报价太高,我方客户无法接受。

9. We are enclosing a quotation sheet and awaiting your further news.

兹寄上报价单一份,等候你方进一步的消息。

10. The price we offered you is very practical, so we are sorry to say that your counteroffer

is unacceptable.

报给你方得价格是很实际的,很抱歉,你方的还盘不能接受。

1. 若你方愿意降低价格,比方说5%,我们愿向你方试订此货。

Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say, 5%,we would place trial order with you.

2. 鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降低了。

In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.

3. 我们建议你方再次重新考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.

4. 我方决定再作2%的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our products.

5. 遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your counter-offer, even to meet you halfway.

6. 在质量方面,我们认为其他牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours. 7. 有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

Information shows that the market will advance further.

8. 虽然我方想满足你方要求,但歉不能按你方要求降低价格。

Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with your request for a reduction in price.

U4 Ordering

1. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5%commission.

假如你方给5%的佣金,我们将向你方试订一批货。

2. We regret that we cannot book the order at the prices we quoted six weeks ago.

遗憾我方不能按6周前所开的价接受订单。

2. We are pleased to receive your order of 16th June for cotton prints.

很高兴收到你方6月16日印花棉布的订单。

3. For goods ordered we require payment to be made by a confirmed and irrevocable letter of

credit payable at sight upon presentation of shipping documents.

所订货物的付款方式,我们要求凭装船单据,以保兑的,不可撤销的即期信用证支付。

4. As our customers are badly in need of these goods, we hope you will send them at an early

date.由于我方客户急需此货,希望你方尽早发运。

5. We have booked your Order No.237 for bed sheets and pillow cases and are sending you

our Sales Confirmation No. BP-103in duplicate.

我们已接到你方床单和枕套订单第237号,兹寄上收货确认书第BP-103号,一式两份。

6. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to receiving your further orders.

谢谢你方合作,盼望收到你方更多的订单。

7. Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised prices.

请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。

8. Your order is receiving our immediate attention and you can depend on us to effect delivery

well within your time limit.

你方订单正在及时处理,你可信赖我方将会再规定时间内发运。

9. We enclose a trial order. If the quality is up to our expectation, we shall send further orders

in the near future. Your prompt attention to this order will be appreciated.

兹附上我方试订单一份。如果质量合乎要求,我方近期内将寄订单。望能及时处理此订单,不胜感激。

1. 你方报价不实际,我客户歉难接受,他们已向他处订货。

Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to cover their orders.

2. 由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.

3. 由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一俟新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联

系。

Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we’ll immediately contact you by cable.

4. 我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.

5. 因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

As we are in urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.

6. 此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。

The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.

7. 若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。

We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-user to buy this commodity.

8. 若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。

We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.

U6 Contracts

1. In international trade, a sales confirmation is a document regarded as a contract.

在国际贸易中,收货确认书可视为合同的凭证。

2. Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.

执行合同中产生的争执应通过友好协商加以解决。

3. The commodity shall be packed in new wooden cases suitable for ocean transportation.

卖方保证合同中订购的一起以一流的工艺和最好的材料制成。

4. The seller guarantees that the instrument contracted for will be made of the best materials

with first-class workmanship.

卖方保证合同中订购的仪器以一流的工业和最好的材料制成。

5. Some of the clauses in your L/C No. 57141 are not in agreement with the stipulations of the

S/C.

你方第57141号信用证中的一些条款与销售合同的规定不符。

6. The machines will correspond in all respects with the quality and specifications as

stipulated in the contract.

机器的各个方面将符合于合同中所规定的质量要求和规格。

7. In accordance with international trade practice, both parties, once entered into a contract,

are liable for its execution.

根据国际贸易惯例,买卖双方一旦成交签约,在法律上应承担履行合同的责任。

8. We hope you will take your commercial reputation into account and execute the contract.

我方希望你方珍惜自己的商业信誉,履行合同。

9. We have to point out that the cancellation of the contract has resulted from nothing else

than your delay in opening the L/C.

我们必须指出取消此合同原因不是别地,而是由于你方延迟开立有关信用证。

10. We are entitled to cancel the contract which became overdue owing to the buyer’s

non-performance.

我们有权取消由于买方不能履行而延误的合同。

1. 正如合同中具体订明,有关信用证必须于装货月前15天到达卖方,也就是说,5月

份装运的货物的信用证必须不迟于4月15日到达我方手中。

As it is specifically stipulated in the contract, the relevant L/C should reach the seller 15days before the month of shipment, that is, the L/C covering the goods to be shipped in May should reach us not later than April 15.

2. 由于你方逾期开证及英镑贬值,我于9月3日电告我价调高1

3.6%,这是公平合理的。

许多客户在此情况下均接受我方调价。

Because of your delay in opening the relative L/C and the devaluation of pound sterling, it is appropriate that we informed you by cable on Sept.3rd of a raise in our price by 13.6%. Under the circumstances our customers have accepted our adjusted price.

3. 你方代表签署的合同,你应履行,不管以后他个人发生什么事情,都不该影响合同执

行。

You should carry out the contract signed by your representative. No matter what happens to him, the execution of the contract should not be affected.

4. 由于货物已经在生产,我厂方不同意你提出的撤约,除非他们得到适当的赔偿。

As our manufacturers have put the goods ordered into production, they do not agree to your canceling the contract unless they can get proper compensation.

5. 鉴于你方违约造成我方不应有的损失,我们已遗憾地撤销此约,并保留对我损失的索

赔权。

In view of the fact that your violation of the contract has caused us undeserved losses, we regret to say that we have canceled the contract, and we reserve the right to claim for our

losses.

U7 shipment

1. We will try our best to advance shipment, but we cannot commit ourselves.

我方将尽力提前装运,但不能保证。

2. The shipment time is February or march at our option and the goods will be shipped in one

lot.

装运期为2月或3月,由我方决定,货物将一批发运。

3. Owing to heavy commitments, we cannot advance shipment of your order.

由于承约过多,我方不能将你方订货提前装运。

4. Generally, shipment can be effected within 30 days after receipt of your L/C but a specific

time is to be fixed up on receipt of your official order.

一般来说,收到你方信用证后,30天内装运,但一接到你方正式订单,定会确定具体时间。

5. The 50 tons Walnutmeat have been consigned to you per S.S. “East Wind”.

50吨核桃仁已由“东风”轮运往你方。

6. We regret our inability to comply with your request for shipping goods in early March,

because the direct steamer sailing for your port calls on our port only around the 20th every month.

我方抱歉不能按你方要求在3月初出运,因为驶往你港的直轮每月只在20日前后停靠我港。

7. We find it impossible to ask our end-users to accept the delayed delivery.

我们感到要让我方用户接受延期交货是不可能的。

8. Shipment is to be made during April to June in three equal lots.

货在4月至6月份三批均装发运。

9. Owing to the delay in opening L/C, shipment cannot be made as contracted and should be

postponed to September and October.

由于延误开立信用证,货布恩那个按合同规定期间发运,要延至9月和10月发出。

10. We shall be very much obliged if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus

enabling them to catch the brisk demand at the start of the season.

若你方能从速发货,以赶上季节开始时的旺市,非常感激。

1. 按照合同规定,我方已在货物装船后立即航寄你一套装船单据的副本。

As stipulated in the contract, we have airmailed to you a set of duplicate shipping documents upon the completion of shipment.

2. 由于工厂在生产你方的订货时遇到意外困难,请与你方买主商量,将交货期推迟至下

月底。

Because our factory has confronted unexpected difficulties when producing the goods ordered, please ask your clients to postpone the date of delivery to the end of next month.

3. 一俟收到你方货款,我们即空运此货。

Upon receipt of your payment, we’ll ship the goods by air.

4. 很抱歉货不能再信用证限期内装出,但工厂答应一个月内将货物准备妥当。

We regret very much being unable to effect the shipment within the time stipulated in the L/C.

Now the factory has promised to get goods ready within one month.

5. 因我方用户急需合约中的机器,请你方保证早日交货。

As our end-users are in urgent need of the contracted machines, you are kindly requested to ensure shipment at an early date.

U8 Insurance

1. Thank you for your order. Enclosed please find the insurance policy.

谢谢你方的订单。现附上保险单,请查收。

2. Please give us the policy rates for F.P.A. coverage and for W.P.A. coverage.

请给我公司平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

3. We require, in order to complete an offer, the current insurance rates for

land-/sea-/air-transportation.

为了准备报价,我们需要有关现行的陆上/海上/空中运输保险费率的资料。

4. In order to be able to check and compare price quotations, we need currently applicable

insurance rates.

为了查核和比较各个报价的高低,我方需要贵公司目前所使用的保险费资料。

5. Thank you in advance for making your rates available to us immediately.

请贵公司立即将你们所使用的费率告知,我们在此预谢。

6. Please inform us of your insurance rates as soon as possible. We would appreciate a reply

by return mail.

请尽快将贵公司的费率告知我们,敝公司将很感激你方从速答复。

7. According to your request, we have insured your shipment to the border (including to the

final destination).

根据你方要求,我公司已将你方货物投保至国境为止(包括海关/至目的地)

8. We are ready to assist you at any time on all future insurance contracts.

对于今后的保险契约,我方准备随时向贵公司提供服务。

9. The premium rates quoted to us do not meet our expectations.

所开保险费率不符合我方的期望。因此,我方目前无法与贵公司签订一项总的保险契约。

(第10另见231)

1. 按到岸价格成交之货,由我公司以发票价值110%投保一切险。

As to the goods priced on CIF basis, our company will insure against All Risks for 110% of invoice value.

2. 破碎险是特别险,要收取额外保费。

Breakage is special risk, for which an extra premium will be charged.

3. 除一切险和战争险外,其他险别如果保险公司受理,可予投保,其额外保费应由买方

负责。

Risks other than All Risks and War Risk can be covered, if the insurance company accepts, and then the extra premium should be borne by the buyer.

4. 据我所知,保险公司接受投保纸板箱装货物的偷窃提货不着险。万一发生偷窃,你可

放心,保险公司将予以赔偿。

As far as I know, the insurance company accepts coverage of the goods packed in cardboard cartons against TPNE. In case of theft, you may rest assured that insurance company shall compensate for any losses.

5. 如果指定甲板上装货,保险率是否会较高?

If deck loading is specified, will the insurance rates be higher?

U9 Claims and Arbitration

1. We reserve the right to claim damages.

我们保留赔偿损失的权利。

2. We are not willing to accept goods which differ from your samples.

我公司不愿接受与你样品不符的货物。

3. We ordered goods of average quality. You have sent us inferior merchandise.

我方订的时大路货,你方运来的是次品。

4. We cannot use such damaged pieces. We hope you will pack the goods of our next order

more carefully.

我方无法使用已损坏的货物。希望你方对我方下次订货更为仔细地包装。

5. Due to your excessive delay in delivery, we notify you of our cancellation of contract.

由于贵公司交货延期过长,因此我公司已取消契约,特此通知。

6. According to our records you should have received a complete delivery.

根据我们的记录,贵公司应受到全部货物。

7. We can meet your wish for better packing only if we increase our prices.

除非我们提高价格,才能符合贵公司对较佳包装的愿望。

8. As your complaint does not agree with the result for our test, please conduct another

examination to show if there is any ground for your claim.

由于你方抱怨与我方的检验不符,请你方再次检验以证实你方赔偿的要求是有根据的。

1. 你方所提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。

The evidence you have provided is inadequate, therefore, we cannot consider your claim as requested.

2. 如因人力不可抗拒的事故,以致延期交货或无法交货时,我们不负任何责任。

We shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment or nondelivery of the goods due to force majeure.

3. 因货物装船时,箱子是完整无损的,我们歉难接受你方索赔。

We regret being unable to accept your claim because the cases were in perfect condition when the goods were loaded on board the ship.

4. 超越供货者责任范围的索赔案件概不受理。

Claims beyond the responsibilities of the suppliers cannot be entertained.

5. 如双方协商不能解决争执时可提交仲裁。

In case no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted for arbitration.

外贸英语函电(第二版)课后翻译

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案中英文对照版 Chapter Two 1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances. 2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣 One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4.如你所知我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意 As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。 We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。 Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商因此冒昧的写信给你 We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8.我们相信贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing. 9.你方2 月15 日函悉并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities. 10.我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司 We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、经你方商会的介绍我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。 On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company. 2、我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口并愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。We are specializing in the export of Chinese textiles and glad to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 3、为使贵方对我方产品有全面的了解我方另函寄去一本目录册及一套小册子以供参考。To make you know well of our products, we are separately sending you a catalogue together with a set of brochure for your reference. 4、如对目录中所列之任何产品感兴趣请具体询价我方将立即报价。 Please specific inquire if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We will quote promptly. 5、望尽快答复。

外贸英语函电课程总结

《外贸英语函电》课程总结 《外贸英语函电》课程是国际贸易专业的必修课程,本课程系统讲述了外贸英语函电中常用文体的基本知识,并详细讲解了外贸业务磋商过程中各个环节往来函电的实例。本人从事该课程的教学三年,现做课程总结。 一、教学目标 通过外贸英语函电的学习,应当让学生达到以下要求:(1)通过阅读和学习介绍外贸交易业务过程中的章节,了解并熟悉外贸进出口业务的关键步骤;(2)重点掌握外贸业务信函的撰写要点,初步做到能再一般情况下写出内容确切、表达得体、符合规范、语句通顺、没有语法错误的信函(由于现代化的信息传送方式如传真的撰写和普通信函相似,故以掌握信函撰写为重点);(3)了解外贸业务过程中的相关术语,包括交易条件和环境。(4)让学生了解业务信函的趋向,并学习电传、传真、邮件的有关知识及写法 二、教学方法 本课程采用多媒体教学,根据国贸专业学生英语的实际情况,采用不同的方法,提高教学质量,保证教学目标的实现。在教学过程中,我先后采用学生朗读、分组翻译、角色扮演等方法。同时,为了帮助学生复习和巩固所学知识,提高学生们的学习兴趣,定期使用经典欧美歌曲、经典电影片段等影像资料。 三、教学过程 基于“学生为本”的思想和理念,本课程的教学过程设计为:单词句式教学、函电教学、集中练习。单词句式部分,首先,跟读单词和词汇,并让同学们课后进行熟读熟记;其次,课堂听写,检验学生们的记忆情况;最后,结合经典英语歌曲,对重点词句进行强化,同时提高学生们的学习兴趣,营造轻松的学习氛围。在函电教学阶段,采用分组学习与教师重点讲解结合的方法,提高学生学习的自主性。提前布置函电,每组完成朗读、翻译两项任务,然后,对于学生朗读和翻译中存在的问题,进行及时纠正,并对重点用语和词汇进行讲解。集中练习阶段,主要是书写函电和完成课后习题。 四、学情分析 10国贸三个班级,分两班教学,即:10国贸1班和10国贸2、3班。总体上来看,大部分同学都能按照老师的教学方法和过程进行学习,效果也不错。10国贸1班情况好于其他班级,这个班级同学英语基础好,好学上进。国贸2班和3班基本上能按照课堂要求进行,总体还可以,但是部分同学记不住单词和用语,这可能与学习用功程度有关。三个班级同学课后作业都能按时完成,质量可以得到保证。在教学过程中,角色扮演环节,每个班级每组同学都能按照要求进行,用英语进行对话。应该说,教学过程都很顺利,教学目标基本达到。 五、考试分析 上学期,在外贸英语函电课程考试中,10国贸1班通过率87.5%,10国贸2班76%,10国贸3班的通过率率是66%。总体来看,外贸英语函电教学达到了教学目标的要求,国

外贸英语函电课后习题参考答案

外贸英语函电课后习题参考答案 (For Reference Only) Chapter 1 Business Letter I. Answer the following questions. 1. How many principal parts is a business letter composed of? What are they? Generally speaking, there are seven principal parts of a standard business letter. They are the letter head; the date; inside name and address; saluation; the body of a letter(message); the complimentary close and signature. 2. What are the three main formats of a business letter used today? Which format do you like best? There are three main formats of a business letter in use at present: the conventional indented style; the modern block style and the modified block style. I like the modern block style, since it is simple and we can save much time. 3. What is P.S.? It is postscript, refers to one or more remarks the writer may add to the core or body of the letter,usually hand-written side by side with or below the signature and enclosure parts, where

人教版高中英语课文原文与翻译

必修1 第一单元 Reading 阅读 ANNE’S BEST FRIEND Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what you are going through? Anne Frank wanted the first kind, so she made her diary her best friend. 安妮最好的朋友 你想不想有一位无话不谈能推心置腹的朋友?或者你会不会担心你的朋友会嘲笑你,会不理解你目前的困境呢?安妮?弗兰克想要的是第一种类型的朋友,所以她把的日记视为自己最好的朋友。 Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War II. Her family was Jewish so the had to hide or they would be caught by the German Nazis. She and her family hide away for two years before they were discovered. During that time the only true friend was her diary. She said, “I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do, but I want this diary itself to be my friend, and I shall call my friend Kitty.”Now read how she felt after being in the hiding place since July 1942. 在第二次世界大战期间,安妮住在荷兰的阿姆斯特丹。她一家人都是犹太人,所以他们不得不躲藏起来,否则就会被德国的纳粹分子抓去。她和她的家人躲藏了25个月之后才被发现。

外贸英语函电课后翻译

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案??中英文对照版?? Chapter Two 1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址??并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances. 2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣 One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4.如你所知??我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意 As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。 We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务??我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。 Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商??因此冒昧的写信给你 We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8.我们相信??贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing. 9.你方2 月15 日函悉??并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复??因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities. 10.我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司 We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、经你方商会的介绍??我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。 On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company. 2、我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口??并愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。We are specializing in the export of Chinese textiles and glad to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 3、为使贵方对我方产品有全面的了解??我方另函寄去一本目录册及一套小册子以供参考。To make you know well of our products, we are separately sending you a catalogue together with a set of brochure for your reference. 4、如对目录中所列之任何产品感兴趣??请具体询价??我方将立即报价。 Please specific inquire if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We will quote promptly.

贸易术语及常用外贸英语函电书信

贸易术语Incoterms 2000简介 2000年国际贸易术语解释通则 E组(发货) EXW工厂交货(……指定地点) F组(主要运费未付) FCA货交承运人(……指定地点) FAS船边交货(……指定装运港) FOB船上交货(……指定装运港) C组(主要运费已付) CFR成本加运费(……指定目的港) CIF成本、保险费加运费付至(……指定目的港)CPT运费付至(……指定目的港) CIP运费、保险费付至(……指定目的地) D组(到达) DAF边境交货(……指定地点) DES目的港船上交货(……指定目的港) DEQ目的港码头交货(……指定目的港) DDU未完税交货(……指定目的地) DDP完税后交货(……指定目的地)

27种常用外贸英语函电书信文体 评论:0 条查看:99 次jianyf发表于 2007-01-15 13:36 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。此致敬礼 3.请求担任独家代理 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number

第五版外贸英语函电课后答案

第五版外贸英语函电课后答案 外贸英语函电答案 外贸函电答案 Keys to the exercises Unit 2 3. (1) We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opportunity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2) We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3) We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients intends to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalogue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 2.

外贸英语各种信件翻译

1.索取资料(产品信息) Gentlemen/Ladies: We confirm receipt of your letter(your ref. L-CBA-0001) of February 1,2000 regarding the marketing of your children's clothes in this country.In order for us to study the matter in greater detail, we would appreciate receiving a price list for each item shown in your catalog. V ery truly yours, 先生们/女生们: 我们已收到贵公司于2000年2月1日发出的关于在我国销售童装的信函(贵公司参考号为L-CBA-0001).为了我们更详细地研究此事,我们希望能得到贵公司产品目录中所列项目的价格表. 您忠实的, in order for us to ... 为了我们... it would be very helpful if you could... 如果贵方能...将会给我们很大帮助. (1) 如果贵方能寄来商品目录和价格表,我们不胜感激. (2) 请贵方寄来相关资料. (3)贵方若能寄来销售统计数字,将会给我方很大帮助. (1) We would appreciate it if you could send us a list of your merchandise and a price list. (2) We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information. (3) It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales. 2.索取资料(企业情况) Dear Sir/Madam, We are a company that imports yachts for sale to Japanese clients and we have enclosed our company's brochure for your reference.Y our company's name to our attention through an article in the August issue of Ocean Magazine and we understand that you manufacture yachts of various sizes. Since we might be interested in doing business with your company, we would like to have some information about you r company, we would therefore appreciate your sending us your company's catalog so that we can examine the business potential more closely. Thank you for your attention. Y ours faithfully, 亲爱的先生/女士: 我公司从事游艇进口,并向日本销售.随信寄去我公司手册,以供参考.<海洋杂志>八月号的一篇文章引起了我们对贵公司的注意.我们了解到贵公司生产不同型号的游艇,我公司有望与贵公司做生意,因此希望了解贵公司及产品的情况,请寄来贵公司产品目录,以便我们进一步研究合作的可能性.我方不胜感激. 感谢贵公司的关注. 您忠实的, be keenly interested in...... 对...非常感兴趣 develop an interest in (toward)......对...产生兴趣 line of business 经营范围 product line 产品种类 1.我们通过东京工商会了解了贵公司的情况. 2.我公司是东南亚地区最大的高尔夫设备销售代理商之一,我们已获得贵公司新产品的有关信息. 3.我方对贵公司新近开发的技术很感兴趣. 1.We learned of your company through the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Tokyo. 2. Our company is one of the largest sales agents for golf equipment in South East Asia and we have obtained information about your new products. 3. We are very much interested in your recently-developed technology. 3.寄送资料 Dear Mr. Y amato,

高中英语必修1 课文翻译(人教新课标)

第一单元友谊 Reading 安妮最好的朋友 你是不是想有一位无话不谈能推心置腹的朋友呢?或者你是不是担心你的朋友会嘲笑你,会不理解你目前的困境呢?安妮·弗兰克想要的是第一种类型的朋友,于是她就把日记当成了她最好的朋友。 安妮在第二次世界大战期间住在荷兰的阿姆斯特丹。她一家人都是犹太人,所以他们不得不躲藏起来,否则他们就会被德国纳粹抓去。她和她的家人躲藏了两年之后才被发现。在这段时间里,她唯一的忠实朋友就是她的日记了。她说,“我不愿像大多数人那样在日记中记流水账。我要把这本日记当作我的朋友,我要把我这个朋友称作基蒂”。安妮自从1942年7月起就躲藏在那儿了,现在,来看看她的心情吧。 亲爱的基蒂: 我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。我记得非常清楚,以前,湛蓝的天空、鸟儿的歌唱、月光和鲜花,从未令我心迷神往过。自从我来到这里,这一切都变了。 ……比方说,有天晚上天气很暖和,我熬到11点半故意不睡觉,为的是独自好好看看月亮。但是因为月光太亮了,我不敢打开窗户。还有一次,就在五个月以前的一个晚上,我碰巧在楼上,窗户是开着的。我一直等到非关窗不可的时候才下楼去。漆黑的夜晚,风吹雨打,雷电交加,我全然被这种力量镇住了。这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚…… ……令人伤心的是……我只能透过脏兮兮的窗帘观看大自然,窗帘悬挂在沾满灰尘的窗前,但观看这些已经不再是乐趣,因为大自然是你必须亲身体验的。

Using Language Reading, listening and writing 亲爱的王小姐: 我同班上的同学有件麻烦事。我跟我们班里的一位男同学一直相处很好,我们常常一起做家庭作业,而且很乐意相互帮助。我们成了非常好的朋友。可是,其他同学却开始在背后议论起来,他们说我和这位男同学在谈恋爱,这使我很生气。我不想中断这段友谊,但是我又讨厌人家背后说闲话。我该怎么办呢?Reading and writing 尊敬的编辑: 我是苏州高中的一名学生。我有一个难题,我不太善于同人们交际。虽然我的确试着去跟班上的同学交谈,但是我还是发现很难跟他们成为好朋友。因此,有时候我感到十分孤独。我确实想改变这种现状,但是我却不知道该怎么办。如果您能给我提些建议,我会非常感激的。 第二单元世界上的英语 Reading 通向现代英语之路 16世纪末期大约有5百万到7百万人说英语,几乎所有这些人都生活在英国。后来,在17世纪英国人开始航海征服了世界其它地区。于是,许多别的国家开始说英语了。如今说英语的人比以往任何时候都多,他们有的是作为第一语言来说,有的是作为第二语言或外语。 以英语作为母语的人,即使他们所讲的语言不尽相同,也可以互相交流。请看以下例子: 英国人贝蒂:“请到我的公寓(flat)里来看看,好吗?” 美国人艾米:“好的。我很乐意到你的公寓(apartment)去。” 那么,英语在一段时间里为什么会起变化呢?事实上,当不同文化互相交流渗透时,所有的语言都会有所发展,有所变化。首先,在公元450年到1150年间,人们所说的英语跟今天所说的英语就很不一样。当时的英语更多地是以德语

实用外贸英语课后翻译知识交流

实用外贸英语课后翻 译

U1 Establishing trade relations 1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles. 本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。 2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial products. 兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。 3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of electronic products no available for export. 我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。 4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公 司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。 5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101 and 1102 for your reference. 根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。 6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention. 我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。 7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you. 10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。 8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our mutual benefit. 我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。 9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation 如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。 10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。 1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you

外贸英语函电书写格式要求

11----------------精选公文范文----------------1 外贸英语函电书写格式要求 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 篇一:外贸英语函电写作技巧 外贸英语函电写作技巧 英文信函的信头也称信端,其内容包括发件公司的名称、标志、通信地址、电话号码、传真号、电子邮箱等。书写信头的目的是为了方便收件人了解信函来自何处,并为回复提供联系方式。 很多公司都会印制带信头的信纸。一般来说,人们喜欢将简单的信头放在信纸上端居中,将复杂的信头放在信纸的右侧或上下两端。在使用这种信纸打印信函时,一定要注意为信头留出足够的空间。 对于私人商务信函,如求职信等,

22----------------精选公文范文----------------2 信头通常写在信纸的右上方。 如果信函的长度超过两页,那么从第2页开始就不再需要信头了,只需写上页码、收件人姓名及日期。 英文地址的书写和中文地址的书写有很大区别,应遵循从小到大的原则。特别值得注意的是,地址中的标点符号需正确使用。当前的习惯做法是,行末一般不加标点符号,但行中间该加标点的地方,还是不应省略。门牌号码与街道名称之间不加标点,但是在城市与国家名称之间必须用逗号分开。 英文商务信函中称呼的书写有讲究 在英文信函书写中称呼是对收信人的尊称语。一般位于信内地址下方空一行;有Attention时也一样,位于Attention下面空一行。称呼后面一般用逗号(英式),也可以用冒号(美式)。 如果信是写给公司的,并没有直接

33----------------精选公文范文----------------3 的联系人,称呼应为:“Dear Sirs,”(英式)或“Gentlemen:”(美式)。在不能确定收信人性别的情况下,还可以使用To Whom It May Concern或Dear Madam or Sir。不过这两种称呼应尽量避免使用,因为人们觉得它们不能显示足够的友好。在写信给特定的组织时,更愿意使用Dear Member,Dear Customer,和Dear Human Resources Manager这样的称呼。 如果知道收件人的姓名,就应该直接把姓名用入称呼里。 1.商务信函一般用Dear Miss Brown,Dear 。Dear纯属公务上往来的客气形式。 2.写给亲人、亲戚和关系密切的朋友时,用Dear或Mydear再加上表示亲属关系的称呼或直称其名。例如:My dear father,Dear Tom等。

外贸英语函电第五版答案

Unit 2 1.C D B B B B D C B B 2.(1) regards, say (2) specialized, with (3) with, by (4) If, interesting, enquiry (5)available (6)popularity (7) finances,to (8) compliance 3. (1) 我公司是该地区电子产品的主要进口商之一,我们借此机会与贵方接洽,希望与贵方建立贸易关系。 We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opport unity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2) 我公司经营机械设备的进出口业务已多年,我们的产品在许多国家享有盛誉。 We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3) 承我国驻北京大使馆商务参赞处介绍,得知你公司的姓名、地址。 We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) 我们了解到你们是日用化学品制造商。我们有一客户想要购买贵国化妆品,如能立即航寄目前所能供之货的目录及价格表,我们将不胜感激。 We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients inte nds to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalog ue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) 有关我们的资信情况,请向中国银行上海分行查询。 For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 1.B B B B A D D C B A 2. 1. 请报你方最优惠的上海到岸价,包括我方3%佣金。 Pease quote us your best price CIF Shanghai, inclusive of our 3% commission. 2. 如果你方价格有竞争力的话,我们打算订购30万码棉布。 Should your price be found competitive, we intend to place with you an order for 300,000 yards of Cotton Cloth. 3. 我方有一家客户对贵国琴岛海尔电冰箱感兴趣,请电开400台伦敦到岸价4月船期的报盘。 One of our customers is now interested in the Qingdao Haier Refrigerator made in your country. P lease offer CIF London for 400 sets to be delivered in April. 4. 为了方便你方了解我方的产品,我们立即航寄样品数量分。 To enable you to have a better understanding of our products, we are sending you by air 5 copies o f our catalogue and 2 sample books. 5. 为答复你方4月28日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。 In reply to your enquiry dated April 28, we are now sending you our latest price list for your refere nce. 3.Dear Sirs, We learn from a friend in Shenzhen that you are exporting light industrial products, especially elec tric appliances. There is a steady demand here for the above-mentioned commodities of high qualit y at moderate prices. Will you please send us a copy of your catalogue, with details of your prices and terms of payment . We should find it most helpful if you could also supply samples of these goods. Yours faithfully, 4. Dear Sirs, RE: Haier Refrigerator We are in the market for refrigerators. Please send us your latest catalogue and details of your spec ifications, informing us of your price CIF Guangzhou, please also state your earliest possible deliv ery date, your terms of payment, and discount for regular purchase. If your prices prove reasonabl e and satisfactory, we shall soon place a large order with you. Yours faithfully, 5. Dear Sirs,

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档