1 What’s the date today? —It’s June ______, 2014.
A. the fifteen B. the nineteenth C. eighteen
2. he has cut the cake into pieces. Which piece do you want?
— The ______one. It’s the biggest.
A. five; four B. five; fourth C. ; fourth D. fifth; four
3. According to the new family planning policy in China, a couple can have a_______child if one of them is an only child.
A. two B. second C. twice
4. In his_____Wilson returned to his hometown and began to teach .
A ．thirty B ．thirties C ．thirtieth
5. Please turn to Page ______and read the ________story.
A. Ten; two B. Ten; second C. Tenth; second D. Tenth; two
6.Tomorrow is my father's____birthday. I will buy him a gift.
A. fortieth B. forty C. fourteenth
7. Tony’s mum looks young and beautiful. It’s hard to imagine she is already in her _______.A. fifties B. fifty C. fiftiethsD. fiftieth
8. I live in Room 403, Sam lives in the room right above mine, on the _____ floor.
A.third B.three C.fifth D.five
9. Bob knows how to cut the cost of the project. I’m sure he can do the work with _____ money and ______ people.
A.less,less B.fewer,more C.more,fewer D.less,fewer
10. It took______people three months to build this great building.
A. two hundreds B. hundred of C. hundreds of D. two hundred of
11. Boys and girls, please turn to Page ___ and look at the ___ picture.
A. Fifth; five B. Five; five C. Fifth; fifth D.Five; fifth
12. Basketball is so exciting that ______ people play it for fun.
A. million B. two millions C.million of D. millions of
13. I think ______ lesson is the most difficult in this book.
A. five B. fifth C. the fifth D. fifteen
14. December is the ______ month in a year.
A. twenty B. twelve C. twentieth D. twelfth
15. About ______ of the workers in the clothes factory are women.
A. third fifths B. third fifth C. three fifths D. three fifth
16.What day is it today?—It’s Monday, and it’s my______birthday.
A.fifty B.fifteen C.fifth D.five
17. _______people were worried because Malaysia Airlines Flight M370 , with more than_______passengers and crew, was missing on March 8 , 2014.
A. 3 million; 2 hundreds of B. Millions of ; 2 hundreds
C. 3 millions of ; hundred of D. Millions of ; 2 hundred
18. _______ Haojiang Peach Blossom（桃花） Festival took place in late February. Did you go there?
Yes. I took the No. 36 bus and then a _____ walk to Ju Feng Temple.
A. The seventh; 20-minute B. The seven; 20-minute