文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 《 Green Eggs And Ham 》中文翻译

《 Green Eggs And Ham 》中文翻译

《 Green Eggs And Ham 》中文翻译
《 Green Eggs And Ham 》中文翻译

Green Eggs And Ham I am Sam 我是山姆

Sam I am 山姆是我

That Sam-I-am

That Sam-I-am 那个“山姆是我”

I don’t like That Sam-I-am 我不喜欢那个“山姆是我”

Do you like green eggs and ham?你喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿吗?

I do not like them,Sam-I-am. 我不喜欢,山姆是我。

I do not like green eggs and ham. 我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。

Would you like them here or there?

你想在这儿还是那儿吃绿鸡蛋和火腿?

I would not like them here or there. 我不想在这儿吃,也不想在那儿吃

I would not like them anywhere. 我在哪儿都不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do not like green eggs and ham 我不喜欢吃绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do not like them,Sam-I-am 我不喜欢他们,山姆是我。Would you like them in a house?你想在房子里吃吗?

Would you like them with a mouse?你想和老鼠一起吃吗?

I do not like them in a house 我不想在房子里吃

I do not like them with a mouse 也不想和老鼠一起吃

I do not like them here or there 我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃I do not like them anywhere 我在哪儿都不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do not like green eggs and ham 我不喜欢吃绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do not like them,Sam-I-am 我不喜欢他们,山姆是我

Would you eat them in a box?你想在盒子里吃吗?

Would you eat them with a fox?你想和狐狸一起吃吗?

Not in a box. Not with a fox. 我不想盒子里吃. 不和狐狸一起吃. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. 不在房子里吃.不和老鼠一起吃。

I would not eat them here or there 我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃

I would not eat them anywhere 我在哪儿都不想吃

I would not eat green eggs and ham 我不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do not like them,Sam-I-am 我不喜欢它们,山姆是我

Would you?Could you?In a car?

那你愿不愿意,要不要在车里吃?

Eat them!Eat them!吃呀!吃呀!

Here they are 给你呀

I would not,could not,in a car 我不愿意,也不要在车里吃

You may like them,You will see. 你也许会喜欢的。试试看

You may like them in a tree!你也许会喜欢在树上吃。

I would not,could not in a tree. 我不愿意,也不要在树上吃。Not in a car!You let me be. 不要在车上吃!你别缠着我啦!

I do not like them in a box. 我不想在盒子里吃。

I do not like them with a fox. 我不想和狐狸一起吃。

I do not like them in a house. 我不想在房子里吃。

I do not like them with a mouse. 我不想和老鼠一起吃。

I do not like them here or there. 我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。

I do not like them anywhere. 我在哪儿都不愿意吃。

I do not like green eggs and ham. 我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。

I do not like them,Sam-I-am. 我不喜它们,山姆是我。

A train! A train! 一列火车,一列火车

Could you ,would you on a train?你要不要,想不想在火车上吃?

Not on a train! Not in a tree! 不在火车上吃。不在树上吃。

Not in a car! Sam! Let me be! 不在车里吃!山姆!别缠着我啦!

I would not, could not, in a box. 我不想,也不要在盒子里吃

I could not, would not, with a fox. 我不想,也不要和狐狸一起吃

I will not eat them with a mouse. 我不要和老鼠一起吃

I will not eat them in a house. 我不要在房子里吃

I will not eat them here or there. 我既不想在这儿吃,也不想在那儿吃

I will not eat them anywhere. 我在哪儿都不想吃

I do not eat green eggs and ham. 我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do not like them, Sam-I-am. 我不喜欢它们,“山姆是我”

Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! 嘿!摸黑吃呢?在这儿摸黑吃?Would you, could you, in the dark? 你愿不愿意,要不要摸黑吃?

I would not, could not, in the dark. 我不愿意,也不要摸黑吃。

Would you, could you, in the rain? 你愿不愿意,要不要在雨里吃?

I would not, could not, in the rain. 我不愿意,也不要在雨里吃。

Not in the dark. Not on a train. 不摸黑吃。也不坐火车吃。

Not in a car, Not in a tree. 不在车里吃,也不在树上吃。

I do not like them, Sam,you see. 山姆,你看,我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。Not in a house. Not in a box. 不在房子里吃,也不在盒子里吃。Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. 不和老鼠一起吃,也不和狐狸一起吃。

I will not eat them here or there. 我既不想在这儿吃,也不想在那儿吃。

I do not like them anywhere! 我在哪儿都不想吃!

you do not like green eggs and ham? 你不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿吗?

I do not like them, Sam-I-am. 我不喜欢它们,“山姆是我”。Could you, would you, with a goat? 你愿不愿意,要不要和山羊一起吃?

I would not, could not, with a goat! 我不愿意,也不要和山羊一起吃!Would you, could you, on a boat? 你愿不愿意,要不要在船里吃?

I could not, would not, on a boat. 我不愿意,也不要在船里吃。

I will not, will not, with a goat. 我不要,不要和山羊一起吃。

I will not eat them in the rain. 我不要在雨里吃。

I will not eat them on a train. 我不要在火车上吃。

Not in the dark! Not in a tree! 不要摸黑吃,不要在树上吃。

Not in a car! You let me be! 不在车里吃,别缠着我。

I do not like them in a box. 我不喜欢在盒子里吃。

I do not like them with a fox. 我不喜欢和狐狸一起吃。

I will not eat them in a house. 我不喜欢在房子里吃。

I do not like them with a mouse. 我不喜欢和老鼠一起吃。

I do not like them here or there. 我不想在这儿吃,也不想在那儿吃。

I do not like them ANYWHERE! 我在哪儿都不想吃。

I do not like green eggs and hams 我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。

I do not like them, Sam-I-am. 我不喜欢他们,山姆是我。

You do not like them. So you say 你不喜欢它们,你这么说。

Try them!Try them!尝尝吧!尝尝吧!

And you may. 我说,你好好尝尝。

Try them and you may,I say. 然后呀,你可能会喜欢。

Sam!If you will let me be,山姆!要是你不再缠着我,

I will try them. You will see 我会尝尝的。你等着瞧吧。

Sam !山姆

I like green eggs and ham!我喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿

I do !I like them,Sam-I-am!真的!我喜欢,山姆是我!

I would eat them in a boat 我愿意在船里吃

And I would eat them with a goat…我愿意和山羊一起吃……

And I would eat them in the rain. 我愿意在雨里吃

And in the dark. And on a train. 我愿意在黑暗里吃,我愿意在火车上吃And in a car. and in a tree. 我愿意在车里吃,我愿意在树上吃They are so good,so good,you see !这可真好吃啊,真好吃!

So I will eat them in a box. 我要在盒子里吃。

And I will eat them with a fox. 我要和狐狸一起吃

And I will eat them in a house. 我要在屋子里吃

And I will eat them with a mouse. 我还要和老鼠一起吃。

And I will eat them here and there. 我要在这儿吃,也要在那儿吃。

I will eat them ANYWHERE !你瞧,我在哪儿都愿意吃。

I do so like green eggs and ham!我真的太喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿了!Thank you !Thank you,Sam-I-am !谢谢你,谢谢你!山姆是我!

英文论文及中文翻译

International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials Volume 17, Number 4, August 2010, Page 500 DOI: 10.1007/s12613-010-0348-y Corresponding author: Zhuan Li E-mail: li_zhuan@https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, ? University of Science and Technology Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010 Preparation and properties of C/C-SiC brake composites fabricated by warm compacted-in situ reaction Zhuan Li, Peng Xiao, and Xiang Xiong State Key Laboratory of Powder Metallurgy, Central South University, Changsha 410083, China (Received: 12 August 2009; revised: 28 August 2009; accepted: 2 September 2009) Abstract: Carbon fibre reinforced carbon and silicon carbide dual matrix composites (C/C-SiC) were fabricated by the warm compacted-in situ reaction. The microstructure, mechanical properties, tribological properties, and wear mechanism of C/C-SiC composites at different brake speeds were investigated. The results indicate that the composites are composed of 58wt% C, 37wt% SiC, and 5wt% Si. The density and open porosity are 2.0 g·cm–3 and 10%, respectively. The C/C-SiC brake composites exhibit good mechanical properties. The flexural strength can reach up to 160 MPa, and the impact strength can reach 2.5 kJ·m–2. The C/C-SiC brake composites show excellent tribological performances. The friction coefficient is between 0.57 and 0.67 at the brake speeds from 8 to 24 m·s?1. The brake is stable, and the wear rate is less than 2.02×10?6 cm3·J?1. These results show that the C/C-SiC brake composites are the promising candidates for advanced brake and clutch systems. Keywords: C/C-SiC; ceramic matrix composites; tribological properties; microstructure [This work was financially supported by the National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China (No.2006AA03Z560) and the Graduate Degree Thesis Innovation Foundation of Central South University (No.2008yb019).] 温压-原位反应法制备C / C-SiC刹车复合材料的工艺和性能 李专,肖鹏,熊翔 粉末冶金国家重点实验室,中南大学,湖南长沙410083,中国(收稿日期:2009年8月12日修订:2009年8月28日;接受日期:2009年9月2日) 摘要:采用温压?原位反应法制备炭纤维增强炭和碳化硅双基体(C/C-SiC)复合材

在线考试系统外文翻译

J2EE文献及翻译 1 引言 本文分析了Hibernate和Struts的机制,提出了一种基于Hibernate和Struts 的J2EE应用开发策略。在这种策略中,模型层用Hibernate实现,视图和控制器则用Struts框架实现。这样可大大降低代码的耦合性以及提高系统的开发效率。关键字 Hibernate,Struts,MVC,持久层。 随着Java技术的逐渐成熟与完善,作为建立企业级应用的标准平台,J2EE平台得到了长足的发展。借助于J2EE规范中包含的多项技术:EnterpriseJavaBean(EJB)、Java Servlets(Servlet)、Java Server Pages(JSP)、Java Message Service(JMS)等,开发出了许多应用系统。但是,在传统J2EE应用的开发过程中也出现了一些问题:1)数据模型和逻辑模型之间的矛盾。目前使用的数据库基本上都是关系型数据库,而Java本质上是一种面向对象的语言,对象在存储和读取时使用SQL和JDBC进行数据库操作,降低了编程的效率以及系统的可维护性;2)传统的J2EE应用多采用基于EJB的重量级框架,这种框架适合于开发大型企业应用,但是使用EJB容器进行开发和调试需要耗费大量时间。为了降低代码的耦合性,提高系统的开发效率,本文提出了一种基于Struts框架和Hibernate框架的J2EE应用开发策略。 2 J2EE开源技术介绍 数据持久层及Hibernate,Hibernate是一个数据持久层框架,是一种实现对象和关系之间映射(O/R Mapping)的工具,它对JDBC进行了轻量级的对象封装,使程序员可以使用对象编程思想来操作数据库。它不仅提供了从Java类到数据表的映射,也提供了数据查询和恢复机制。相对于使用JDBC和SQL来操作数据库,使用Hibernate能大大的提高实现的效率。Hibernate框架用配置文件的形式来定义Java对象和数据表之间的映射关系,同时在更深的层面将数据表之间的关系解释为Java对象之间的继承及包含等关系。通过使用HQL语句将复杂的关系算法用

英语全课文中文翻译

Unit1 Section A 公交司机和乘客一起救护老人 昨天上午9点钟,当26路公交车在中华路行驶的途中,司机看到一位老人正躺在路中,一位妇女正在老人身边大声呼救。 这位24岁的公交司机王平,没有丝毫的犹豫就停下了车。他从车上下来,询问那位妇女发生了什么事。她说这位老人有心脏病,需要送往医院。王先生知道他必须马上行动起来。他告诉(车上的)乘客他必须送老人去医院。他希望大多数或者全部乘客下车等下一班车。但令他惊讶的是,所有的乘客都同意和他一起去(医院)。部分乘客帮助王先生把老人搬到车上。 多亏了王先生和乘客们,医生们及时挽救了那位老人。一位乘客说:“许多人不想帮助别人是令人痛心的,因为他们不想惹上麻烦。但是这位公交车司机没有考虑自己,他只考虑去救人。” SectionB 他失去了胳膊但是仍然登山 阿伦罗尔斯顿是一位对登山感兴趣的美国人。作为一名登山者,阿伦习惯于冒险。这是他做的刺激的危险运动之一。有好多次因为事故,阿伦险些丢掉性命。在2003年的4月26日,当他在尤他州登山的时候,他发现自己陷入了非常危险的境地。 在那一天,当阿伦独自在山里登山时,他的胳膊被一块2000千克的石头压在了下面。因为他的胳膊拿不出来,所以他在那里困了五天,希望有人能够发现他。但是当他的水喝光以后,他知道他将不得不做点事情来挽救自己的生命。那时他还不准备死。所以他用刀子切除了自己一半的右臂。然后,用左胳膊对自己进行了包扎,以至于不会失血过多。完成这些以后,他爬下山,寻求帮助。 失去胳膊以后,他写了一本书《在顽石与绝境之间》。这就意味着你在一个艰难的似乎无法走出的境地中。在这本书中,阿伦讲述了做正确决定的重要性,以及掌握命运的重要性。他对登山的挚爱如此的强烈以至于经过这次经历后,他仍然继续登山。 我们有和阿伦一样的勇气吗?让我们在发现自己处在一个“顽石与绝地间”的境地前考虑一下,在我们不得不做出生与死的选择前考虑一下。 Unit2 SectionA 学生志愿者 来自河畔高中的马里奥格林和玛丽布朗每周拿出几小时去帮忙朋友。 马里奥喜欢动物,想成为一名兽医。每周六的上午,他在一家动物医院做义工。马里奥相信通过做义工能够帮助他得到将来梦想的工作。他说:“做义工是一项艰苦的工作,但是我想了解更多关于如何照顾动物的知识。当我看到动物们变得健康以及它们的主人脸上的快乐表情时,我就有一种强烈的满足感。” 玛丽是一位读书爱好者。在她四岁的时候,就能够自己读书。去年,她决定尝试做一个课后读书活动的志愿者。她仍然在那里一周一次帮助儿童们学习读书。“儿童们坐在图书馆里,但是你能在他们眼睛里看到,通过每一本新书,他们正在踏上不同的旅途。在这里做义工,对我来说实现了梦想。我能做我喜欢做的事情并且同时可以帮助比尔呢。”

英文文献及中文翻译

毕业设计说明书 英文文献及中文翻译 学院:专 2011年6月 电子与计算机科学技术软件工程

https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Overview https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, is a unified Web development model that includes the services necessary for you to build enterprise-class Web applications with a minimum of https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, is part of https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Framework,and when coding https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, applications you have access to classes in https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Framework.You can code your applications in any language compatible with the common language runtime(CLR), including Microsoft Visual Basic and C#.These languages enable you to develop https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, applications that benefit from the common language runtime,type safety, inheritance,and so on. If you want to try https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html,,you can install Visual Web Developer Express using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer,which is a free tool that makes it simple to download,install,and service components of the Microsoft Web Platform.These components include Visual Web Developer Express,Internet Information Services (IIS),SQL Server Express,and https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Framework.All of these are tools that you use to create https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Web applications.You can also use the Microsoft Web Platform Installer to install open-source https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, and PHP Web applications. Visual Web Developer Visual Web Developer is a full-featured development environment for creating https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Web applications.Visual Web Developer provides an ideal environment in which to build Web sites and then publish them to a hosting https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html,ing the development tools in Visual Web Developer,you can develop https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Web pages on your own computer.Visual Web Developer includes a local Web server that provides all the features you need to test and debug https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Web pages,without requiring Internet Information Services(IIS)to be installed. Visual Web Developer provides an ideal environment in which to build Web sites and then publish them to a hosting https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html,ing the development tools in Visual Web Developer,you can develop https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html, Web pages on your own computer.

四字格的翻译

中口历年真题: 高尔基说过:“书籍是人类进步的阶梯。”0103 Gorgy once said, “Books are steps toward human progress.” 廉政建设0203 building of an honest and clean government 全神贯注0203 with rapt attention; concentrate on 改革开放0303 the reform and opening-up policy 远见卓识0303 foresighted, foresight 扩大内需0309 expand the domestic need 以邻为伴、与人为善0403 making partnership and being friendly to the neighboring countries 友好合作0403 friendly cooperation 艰辛努力0403 arduous efforts 名列前茅0503 rank among the best 携手前进0509 j oin hands and advance together 相知无远近,万里尚为邻0509 Distance can never separate real friends. 多姿多彩0603colorful 色彩斑斓0603 colorful 日新月异0603change dramatically with each passing day 光芒四射0603 shining; brilliant 鲜艳夺目0603shining; brilliant 安居乐业0603live and work in peace and happiness/contentment 朝气蓬勃,充满活力0603 dynamic; vigorous; energetic 莘莘学子0609(many) students 青春洋溢0609young 书香浓郁0609 academic/cultural atmosphere 息息相关0703 be closely related to/ concern sth. 坚定不移0709 persists unswervingly in 独立富强,民生幸福0709 an independent and prosperous country, and a comfortable and happy life for the people 孜孜以求0709 assiduously (seek) 自主创新0803 independence and innovation, independent and innovative 情投意合0809have an affinity for each other 不虚此生0903 make our life meaningful 附庸风雅0909 mingle with men of letters and p ose as lovers of culture 暗自窃笑0909 titter 翩然而至1003 advent/ arrival 此起彼伏1003(ring) one after another, echo each other 中流砥柱1003play the backbone role 力挽狂澜1003turn the tide 攻坚克难1003overcome the current difficulties 柳暗花明1003have bright prospects 华洋杂居1009co-inhabited by Chinese locals and foreign nationals 生活百态1009 all aspects of people’s life 丰富多彩1009 colorful

最新中文地址如何翻译成英文(精)

5栋 Building No.5 ----------- 请看相关资料 翻译原则:先小后大。 中国人喜欢先说小的后说大的,如 **区 **路 **号 而外国人喜欢先说大的后说小的,如 **号 **路 **区,因此您在翻译时就应该先写小的后写大的 . 中文地址的排列顺序是由大到小, 如:X 国 X 省 X 市 X 区 X 路 X 号, 而英文地址则刚好相反, 是由小到大。如上例写成英文就是:X 号, X 路, X 区, X 市, X 省, X 国。掌握了这个原则,翻译起来就容易多了! X 室 Room X X 号 No. X X 单元 Unit X X 号楼 Building No. X X 街 X Street X 路 X Road X 区 X District X 县 X County X 镇 X Town

X 市 X City X 省 X Province 请注意:翻译人名、路名、街道名等,最好用拼音。 中文地址翻译范例: 宝山区示范新村 37号 403室 Room 403, No. 37, SiFang Residential Quarter, BaoShan District 虹口区西康南路 125弄 34号 201室 Room 201, No. 34, Lane 125, XiKang Road(South, HongKou District 473004河南省南阳市中州路 42号李有财 Li Youcai Room 42 Zhongzhou Road, Nanyang City Henan Prov. China 473004 434000湖北省荆州市红苑大酒店李有财 Li Youcai Hongyuan Hotel Jingzhou city Hubei Prov. China 434000 473000河南南阳市八一路 272号特钢公司李有财

在线考试系统翻译

河北理工大学轻工学院 COLLEGE OF LIGHT INDUSTRY, HEBEI POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY 本科毕业设计 资料翻译(汉译英) 论文题目:在线考试系统 学生姓名: 学号: 专业班级: 学部: 指导教师: 2013年05月25日

摘要 系统采用https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html,和SQL Server 2008数据库,开发了基于B/S三层体系结构的C#在线考试系统。第一层客户层,该层是位于客户端的Web浏览器,用户由Web浏览器访问Web服务器, 在客户端的Web浏览器上显示所需要的主页。第二层应用层,是具有应用程序扩展功能的Web服务器。该层的任务是接受用户的请求,执行相应的程序与数据库的连接,通过SQL方式向数据库提出数据处理请求,等待数据库服务器将数据处理的结果提交给Web服务器,再由Web服务器传回客户端。第三层数据库层,就是数据库服务器。它的任务是接受Web服务器对数据库操纵的请求,实现对数据库查询,修改,更新等功能,把运行结果交给Web服务器。 系统分为三大模块:系统管理模块、用户注册模块和考试模块。其中系统管理模块是进行用户、试题、试卷等的添加、修改和删除,是系统运行的基础;用户注册模块实现了学生用户的注册,学生注册后才有资格参加考试;考试模块是客户端用户通过自己的账号以及密码登陆系统,进入界面时由系统按照管理员预先设置好的试卷结构从题库中随机抽取适合的题目,形成试卷。 系统对提高了教学质量,改进了学生的考核手段,实现了由传统考试方式向网络无纸化考试方式的转变。 关键字https://www.wendangku.net/doc/767165082.html,;考试;组卷; SQL Server 2008

牛津英语必修二课文原文及中文翻译

M1U2Home alone Act One Mom and Dad arrive back from vacation a day earlier than expected. The curtains are closed and the living room is dark when Mom and Dad enter. Dad: It’s so nice to be home! Mom: Yes, I can’t wait to surprise the boys! Suddenly the door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room. Eric runs in after it, followed by a big dog, walking very slowly. Eric: Mom! Dad! You’re back early! (looking around room, sounding frightened) But, but … you weren’t supposed to come home until tomorrow! The dog slowly walks to Mom and Dad. Mom: (bending to touch dog) Eric, he’s so tired and hungry! (looking at table) The money for dog food is gone, but Spot looks like he is starving! What did you do with the cash we left? Dad: And look at this room—garbage all over the place! Where is your brother? (shouting angrily) Daniel! Daniel: (running into room) Mom, Dad, I can explain … Dad opens the curtains and light comes into the room. The room is in a mess, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink. In the corner, there is a garbage can around which are pieces of garbage and waste paper. Mom and Dad both turn towards Daniel. Dad: (sounding very angry) Listen to me, young man—we left you in charge! We thought you could act like an adult, but look at the mess! I don’t know why the house is so dirty ... Mom: Daniel, we thought you were an adult, a person who would make good decisions ... Dad: How can we trust you any mo re? We won’t tolerate such behavior in our house! Daniel: (shouting) Stop shouting at me. I’m still a teenager! Why is everything always my fault? Daniel runs into his bedroom and shuts the door angrily. Mom and Dad look at each other as lights go out. End of Act One Act Two, Scene One Daniel and Eric’s bedroom. Eric sits on his bed. Daniel has his arms crossed and looks upset. Daniel: They never even gave me a chance to defend myself. I hate them! Eric: You don’t h ate them. I can tell them we had an emergency. Then they won’t be mad any more. Daniel: No, don’t tell them anything. Anyhow, they didn’t trust me. They don’t deserve an explanation. Let them think what they want. Eric: But Daniel, if they knew that Spot was sick and we used the money to take him to the clinic ... Daniel: And that we spent all of yesterday waiting there for him, and that is why we had no time to clean the house ... but no, Eric, why didn’t they ask me what happened instead of shouting at me? Act Two, Scene Two

中文和英文简历和专业英语材料翻译

韶关学院 期末考核报告 科目:专业英语 学生姓名: 学号: 同组人: 院系: 专业班级: 考核时间:2012年10月9日—2012年11月1 日评阅教师: 评分:

第1章英文阅读材料翻译 (1) 第2章中文摘要翻译英文 (3) 第3章中文简历和英文简历 (4) 第4章课程学习体会和建议 (6) 参考文献 (7)

第1章英文阅读材料翻译 Mechanization and Automation Processes of mechanization have been developing and becoming more complex ever since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution at the end of the 18th century. The current developments of automatic processes are, however, different from the old ones. The “automation” of the 20th century is distinct from the mechanization of the 18th and 19th centuries inasmuch as mechanization was applied to individual operations, wherea s “automation” is concerned with the operation and control of a complete producing unit. And in many, though not all, instances the element of control is so great that whereas mechanization displaces muscle, “automation”displaces brain as well. The distinction between the mechanization of the past and what is happening now is, however, not a sharp one. At one extreme we have the electronic computer with its quite remarkable capacity for discrimination and control, while at the other end of the scale are “ transfer machines” , as they are now called, which may be as simple as a conveyor belt to another. An automatic mechanism is one which has a capacity for self-regulation; that is, it can regulate or control the system or process without the need for constant human attention or adjustment. Now people often talk about “feedback” as begin an essential factor of the new industrial techniques, upon which is base an automatic self-regulating system and by virtue of which any deviation in the system from desired condition can be detected, measured, reported and corrected. when “feedback” is applied to the process by which a large digital computer runs at the immense speed through a long series of sums, constantly rejecting the answers until it finds one to fit a complex set of facts which have been put to it, it is perhaps different in degree from what we have previously been accustomed to machines. But “feedback”, as such, is a familiar mechanical conception. The old-fashioned steam engine was fitted with a centrifugal governor, two balls on levers spinning round and round an upright shaft. If the steam pressure rose and the engine started to go too fast, the increased speed of the spinning governor caused it to rise up the vertical rod and shut down a valve. This cut off some of the steam and thus the engine brought itself back to its proper speed. The mechanization, which was introduced with the Industrial Revolution, because it was limited to individual processes, required the employment of human labor to control each machine as well as to load and unload materials and transfer them from one place to another. Only in a few instances were processes automatically linked together and was production organized as a continuous flow. In general, however, although modern industry has been highly mechanized ever since the 1920s, the mechanized parts have not as a rule been linked together. Electric-light bulbs, bottles and the components of innumerable mass-produced

唯美的中文翻译成英文

唯美的中文翻译成英文 Abandon 放弃 Disguise 伪装 Abiding 持久的,不变的~friendship Indifferent 无所谓 Forever 最爱 I know what you want 我知道你想要什么 See you forget the breathe 看见你忘了呼吸 Destiny takes a hand.命中注定 anyway 不管怎样 sunflower high-profile向日葵,高姿态。 look like love 看起来像爱 Holding my hand, eyes closed you would not get lost 牵着我的手,闭着眼睛走你也不会迷路 If one day the world betrayed you, at least I betray the world for you! 假如有一天世界背叛了你,至少还有我为你背叛这个世界! This was spoiled child, do not know the heart hurts, naive cruel. 这样被宠惯了的小孩子,不知道人心是会伤的,天真的残忍。

How I want to see you, have a look you changed recently, no longer said once, just greetings, said one to you, just say the word, long time no see. 我多么想和你见一面,看看你最近的改变,不再去说从前,只是寒暄,对你说一句,只说这一句,好久不见。 In fact, not wine, but when the thought of drinking the unbearable past. 其实酒不醉人,只是在喝的时候想起了那不堪的过去。 The wind does not know clouds drift, day not know rain down, eyes do not understand the tears of weakness, so you don't know me 风不懂云的漂泊,天不懂雨的落魄,眼不懂泪的懦弱,所以你不懂我 Some people a lifetime to deceive people, but some people a lifetime to cheat a person 有些人一辈子都在骗人,而有些人用一辈子去骗一个人 Alone and lonely, is always better than sad together 独自寂寞,总好过一起悲伤 You are my one city, one day, you go, my city, also fell 你是我的一座城,有一天,你离开了,我的城,也就倒了。

在线考试系统中文翻译

西班牙全国大学入学考试中在线语言考试的实 PAULEX UNIVERSITAS项目 作者:安娜吉梅诺 - 桑斯*&何塞马卡里奥德斯奎拉CAMILLE研究小组,应用语言学系,瓦伦西亚理工大学,卡米诺维拉14,46022 摘要 本文详细介绍了PAULEX UNIVERSITAS项目,一个在线系统,用来设计、发表和评估西班牙大学入学考试中的一个必要部分即国外语言考试。外语考试对想要接受高等教育的所有学生都是强制性的。学生们可以选择下面语言之一考试:英语,法语,德语,意大利语或葡萄牙语。每年,大约有27000名学生同时在巴伦西亚自治区(包括3个省:阿利坎特,卡斯特利翁和瓦伦西亚)参加考试,并且25000多名学生选择英语考试。本文参照当前西班牙形势政策的变化,介绍此次大学入学考试的背景,包括来自平台阐述,以及关于系统管理工具,数据安全性和用户交互问题的讨论。论文通过呈现200多名学生在瓦伦西亚进行试验得出的一些结果,并通过处理有关PAULEX在线考试区域平台的实施所遇到的一些问题,进而得出结论。 1 介绍 2008年12月西班牙教育部颁布了一项新的法律来规范国家大学入学考试。这项新的法律规定:基于阅读理解题和写作的传统英语考试,现在应该包括对听力理解和口语技能的测试。这恰巧与提交给西班牙科学和创新部的一个项目建议书目标一致,就是要设计一个网络平台正式发表高考外语考试。以CAMILLE研发组在瓦伦西亚理工大学开展的前期研究即INGENIO创作工具和传送环境(吉梅诺2008A和2008B )为起点,小组成员着手设计了一个完整的网上平台,包括设计外语考试,网上发表,评估所有考试,提供考试成绩给当地学校。该三年期项目从2007年9月运行至2010年底。 2 PAULEX UNIVERSITAS 该PAULEX在线考试传送平台是由一个位于大学核心信息和通信系统单元内

英语翻译学习资料(含中英文解释)

例1.Winners do not dedicate their lives to a concept of what they imagine they should be, rather, they are themselves and as such do not use their energy putting on a performance, maintaining pretence and manipulating(操纵) others . They are aware that there is a difference between being loved and acting loving, between being stupid and acting stupid, between being knowledgeable and acting knowledgeable. Winners do not need to hide behind a mask. 1.dedicate to 把时间,精力用于 2.pretence 虚伪,虚假 6 .1 斤斤于字比句次,措辞生硬 例2.Solitude is an excellent laboratory in which to observe the extent to which manners and habits are conditioned by others. My table manners are atrocious( 丑恶)—in this respect I've slipped back hundreds of years in fact, I have no manners whatsoever(完全,全然). If I feel like it, I eat with my fingers, or out of a can, or standing up —in other words, whichever is easiest. 孤独是很好的实验室,正好适合观察一个人的举止和习惯在多大程度上受人制约。如今我吃东西的举止十分粗野;这方面一放松就倒退了几百年,实在是一点礼貌也没有。我高兴就用手抓来吃,(eat out of a can)开个罐头端着吃,站着吃;反正怎么省事就怎么吃。 3.Whatsoever 完全,全然 1.Be conditioned by 受……制约 2.Atrocious 丑恶 6 .2 结构松散,表达过于口语化 例3.有一次,在拥挤的车厢门口,我听见一位男乘客客客气气地问他前面的一位女乘客:“您下车吗?”女乘客没理他。“您下车吗?”他又问了一遍。女乘客还是没理他。他耐不住了,放大声问:“下车吗?”,那女乘客依然没反应。“你是聋子,还是哑巴?”他急了,捅了一下那女乘客,也引起了车厢里的人都往这里看。女乘客这时也急了,瞪起一双眼睛,回手给了男乘客一拳。(庄绎传,英汉翻译教程,1999 :练习 3 ) 译文1:Once at the crowded door of the bus, I heard a man passenger asked politely a woman passenger before him: “Are you getting off?” The woman made no

相关文档