1.That was definitely not an attractive idea, so I politely declined her invitation, _____(close) my
book and walked away.
2.We also have to consider the feeling of the person_______( receive) the gift.
3. Although he has been told many times, he still (make) the same mistake.
4.He won the first prize and (surprise) all of us.
5.With so many people (communicate) in English every day, it will become more important to have
a good knowledge of English.
6.. Nowadays, almost everyone_ (realize) that smoking is harmful to people’s health.
7.. There (be) no bus, I had to walk home.
8.. (spend) more time on your study, and you are likely to make bigger progress.
9.. (spend) more time on your study is necessary for you to make progress in study.
10. He totally devoted himself to science study, which (make) his family very upset.
11. what the shop (sell) now attracts a lot of customers.
12. The belief is that everyone (depend) on themselves, and the choice they make is of great importance.
1. _____________ (walk) is a good form of exercise for both young and old. (全国)
2. Eugene's never willing to alter any of his opinions. It’s no use __________(argue) with him. (上海)