1. unemployement is widespread in some countries
有些国家失业 现象 普遍
2 。 the employers there used violence.
3. mary spoke with restraint in her face.
4. after aunt lena had heard about the family trouble , she agreed to look for a job. 丽娜阿姨听到了家庭的困难 情况 后,同意去找工作。
1. there is some thruth in what he says .
2. don't let your imagination run away with you 不要 乱想
3. i can't even remember clearly what he looked like .
我连 他的模样 也记不清楚了
4. he also asked what had happened to me since we separated.
1. our hearty desire is the establishment of a lasting peace in the world
我们的衷心愿望时 建立 世界持久和平
2.the sentry stood guard with a submachine gun in his hand.
哨兵 持 冲锋枪站岗
3. the workers turned hopefully to that organization