1. Send e-mail to Mark and tell him we'll play basketball this afternoon.
A. an; an
B. the; the
C. an; /
D. /; an
2. There aren't so people, so you needn't buy so food.
A. much; much
B. many; many
C. much; many
D. many; much
3. Do you enjoy English songs?
C. listening to
4. This picture isn't beautiful. Could you show me one?
B. the other
5. Be careful, or you will the bike.
A. get on
B. get off
C. fall on
D. fall off
6. Bob a volleyball player in the future.
C. will be
D. are going to be
7. We have apples. Please buy some on your way home.
8. --- is it from here to the railway station?
--- About ten kilometres.
A. How far
B. How fast
C. How soon
D. How often
9. There is a car our house, and the driver is sitting it.
A. in front of; in the front of
B. in the front of; in front of
C. in front of; in front of
D. in the front of; in the front of
10. I will call you as soon as I arrive in Guilin.
A. get to
B. reach to
11. interesting the book is! I want to buy one, too.
C. How an
D. What an
12. It's an football game and everyone gets .
A. excited; exciting
B. exciting; excited
C. excited; excited
D. exciting; exciting
13. --- May I take some photos here?
--- . Didn't you see the sign""?
B. Sorry, you can't
C. Of course
D. Yes, please
14. On way to work, I picked up a red purse.
15. --- We'll go on a school trip tomorrow.
A. Have a good time
B. Excuse me
C. I'm sorry to hear that
D. You're welcome
Mr. Smith gets old and he often 16 things, so his wife has to tell him, "Don't forget this!" or"Don't forget that!"
One day he goes on a trip alone(独自). 17 he leaves home, his wife says, "These are what you 18 for your trip. Take care of (照看) your things 19 the trip." He goes to the station, buys a 20 and gets on the bus. About half an hour 21 , the conductor(售票员) comes to the old man and asks, "Will you please 22 me your ticket?" The old man 23 his ticket
everywhere, but he can't find it. "I can't find my ticket, but I 24 buy a ticket before I get on a bus," says the old man. "I believe you have a ticket. All right, you don't have to buy another one," says the conductor. "But how can I know 25 I am going?" asks the old man.
16. A. eats B. makes C. buys D. forgets
17. A. Before B. After C. So D. But
18. A. set B. need C. do D. plan
19. A. at B. during C. with D. of
20. A. ticket B. hook C. card D. watch
21. A. around B. away C. later D. off
22. A. borrow B. tell C. bring D. show
23. A. looks for B. plays with C. writes down D. gives back
24. A. never B. almost C. always D. only
25. A. which B. when C. who D. where
26. Jenny from Monday to Friday.
A. goes to school
B. does her homework
C. watches TV
D. goes shopping
27. Jenny would like to on Saturday morning.
A. stay at home
B. do her homework
C. go shopping
D. go swimming
28. Jenny can see some animals .
A. on Monday
B. on Friday
C. on Saturday
D. on Sunday
29. Jenny does her homework .
A. on Saturday evening
B. on Saturday afternoon
C. on Tuesday afternoon
D. on Sunday afternoon
30. On Monday evening Jenny .
A. has a dance lesson
B. reads hooks
C. watches an English movie
D. watches TV
My parents want to take me to visit Beijing this summer holiday. I want to plan a good trip. So I must learn something about Beijing on the Internet. Beijing is a beautiful city. Autumn is the best season. There are many places of interest in Beijing. We want to visit the Great Wall, the Palace Museum and the Summer Palace. Beijing Duck is very famous all over the world. I hope I could have a try. We can get to Beijing by train. I want to buy a gift for my good friend. I also want to send a postcard to my teacher. I think I will have a great holiday.
31. Who plans to visit Beijing with the writer?
A. His parents.
B. His friends.
C. His teachers.
D. His brothers.
32. How many places does the writer want to visit?
33. How can they get to Beijing?
A. By bus.
B. By train.
C. By air.
D. By taxi.
34. What does the writer want to buy?
A. A gift.
B. A book.
C. A shirt.
D. A camera.
35. Which sentence is right about the writer?
A. He likes playing computer games.
B. He likes autumn best.
C. He wants to make a good trip plan.
D. He wants to send an e-mail to his teacher.
(On the way to the Shancheng Theater, Rain knocks into (撞上) an old man.)
Rain: Sorry, did I hurt you?
Mr. Read: Oh, I'm OK. Don't worry about it, young man. You seem to be in a great hurry.
Rain: Yes, I'm new here. I'm looking for the Shancheng Theater. Could you tell me the way, please? Mr. Read: Certainly. Go down this street till you reach the second crossing(十字路口), then turn right and you will find it.
Rain: How far is it from here?
Mr. Read: It's about three kilometers.
Rain: I must get there as soon as possible, but how can I get there?
Mr. Read: There is no bus to go there now. You had better take a taxi.
Rain: I see. Thanks a lot. Sorry for giving you so much trouble.
36. Rain looks worried(着急) because .
A. he wants to go to the Shancheng Theater
B. he knocks into an old man
C. he is looking for an old man
D. he is hungry
37. Rain had better go to the Shancheng Theater .
A. by bus
B. by bike
C. on foot
D. by taxi
38. It's about kilometers from here to the theater.
39. Does Rain know the old man?
A. Sorry, I don't know.
B. Yes, he does.
C. No, he doesn't.
D. Yes, he knows him well.
40. What's the best title(题目)?
A. An Accident
B. Asking the Way
C. Rain and Mr. Read
D. Asking for Help
Barry and Sandra come from the USA. Now they are in Beijing with their parents. They study at No.4 Middle School. Every morning they get up very early. After breakfast they go to school by bus. Lessons start at 8:00 a.m. They have four lessons in the morning. They have lunch at twelve o'clock at school. And school is over at 5:00 in the afternoon. Then they go back home. In the evening, after they finish their homework, they study their Chinese lessons. They want to learn more Chinese. They like China and they want to live and study in China.
41. Barry and Sandra are living in America now.
42. They study at .
43. What time do they have lunch?
44. What do they do after school?
46. It's not (安全的) for children to play in the street.
47. I think it is a good (机会) to learn English.
48. Teachers' Day is coming. I want to give my English teacher a (特殊的) gift.
49. Can you (搬动) the desk beside the window?
50. The new road is (宽的) enough for four buses to pass.
51. It's a nice day today. Let's go to the beach and the sun there.
52. Last week, Li Ming went on a to the Silk Road.
53. I don't like this jacket. Can you show me one?
54. --- Danny the tree and hurt his leg.
--- What a poor boy!
55. --- How was your school trip?
--- It was . I had so much fun.
56. will, in, Beijing, when, you, arrive (?)
57. you, your, trip, Beijing, last, did, enjoy, to, week (?)
58. will, a, we, tour, take, Silk, next, the, month, Road, to (.)
59. I, in, may, take, the, some, museum, pictures (?)
60. learning, are, the, of, you, about, culture, China (?)
The summer holiday is coming.
__________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
If you are interested, please call Mr. Li at 187********.
9. A 10. A
11. A 12. B 13. B 14. B 15. A
16. D 17. A 18. B 19. B 20. A
21. C 22. D 23. A 24. C 25. D
26. A 27. C 28. D 29. B 30. A
31. A 32. B 33. B 34. A 35. C
36. A 37. D 38. A 39. C 40. B
42. No.4 Middle School
43. At twelve o'clock.
44. They go home.
54. fell off
56. When will you arrive in Beijing?
57. Did you enjoy your trip to Beijing last week?
58. We will take a tour to the Silk Road next month.
59. May I take some pictures in the museum?
60. Are you learning about the culture of China?
61. One possible version:
The summer holiday is coming. Do you want to take a tour to Xi'an? We have a three-day trip to Xi'an.
It's about 900 kilometres from Shijiazhuang to Xi'an. We will go there by train. We plan to leave Shijiazhuang at 6:00 on Monday evening and arrive in Xi'an at 8:00 on Tuesday morning. Then we will visit some places of interest there. We will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Terra Cotta Warriors. On Wednesday we will visit the Drum Tower and the Bell Tower. We will leave for home in the afternoon. It's a very good trip , and everyone only pays 500 yuan.
If you are interested, please call Mr. Li at 187********.