Unit 4 A good read P2 Reading 练习题
1. The bus driver always says to us, “Don’t get off ______ the bus stops.” (2012贵州铜仁)
2. — When shall we leave for China?
—We won’t ______ we have visited all th e places of interest here. (2012湖北荆州)
3. — Where are you going for the coming winter camp?
—I won’t decide on the place ______ the end of this month. (2012湖北宜昌)
4. They didn't go to bed ______ the work was finished. (2012山东滨州)
5. Tigers wait ______ it is dark, then go ou t to find their food. (2012山东潍坊)
6. Helen didn’t know anything about it ______ her f ather told her. (2013江苏宿迁)
7. —It’s too late. I have to go now.
—Oh, it’s raining outside. Don’t leave ______ it stops. (2013湖南长沙) [来源学科网]
8. —Jimmy, it’s time to go to bed.
—Oh, I won’t do that ______ I finish my homework. (2013黔东南)
9. Mr Wang is strongly ______ keeping animals in the zoo, because he thinks animals should also enjoy freedom. (2013山东临沂)
10. I'm ______ building a new zoo because I think zoos are terrible places for animals to live in. (2013山东青岛)
11. Mrs. King put a coat ______ the sleeping girl to keep her warm. (2013安徽)
1. Why don’t we put the bed _______ (紧靠) the wall?
2. I ____ (绑) my hair back when it's hot.
3. She jumped _____ (从一边到另一边) the gate.
4. I was hungry and my ________ (胃) had started making noises. [来源学科网]
5. I cut my ______ (手指) last night.
6. A ____ (very small) fishing boat was there.
7. If she _________ (继续) drinking like that, I'll have to carry her home.
8. I don’t eat meat and my husband doesn’t ______ (too).
9. I only just _________ (设法完成) to finish on time.
10. Could you help me ___ (抬高) this table, please?
11. She brought an _____ (a large group) of supporters with her.
12. I _____ (应该) get some sleep.
13. I rested my head on her ________ (肩膀).
The desert continued ________ the eye could see.
__________ we arrived, the meeting was over.
Don’t take it as an insult (侮辱) if I ___________ during your speech; ___________.
How did you _____________ there? [来源:Z#xx#http://m.wendangku.net/doc/8b638c255fbfc77da369b175.html]
During the civil war thousands of people _______________ the country.
Mrs Jenkins missed her footing and ________.