文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › BBC步入商界(原文.翻译)

BBC步入商界(原文.翻译)

BBC步入商界(原文.翻译)
BBC步入商界(原文.翻译)

Unit 1 introduce yourself 自我介绍

GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?

杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.

詹妮·罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.

杰拉尔丁:早上好,詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。

JENNY ROSS: Thanks

詹妮.罗斯:谢谢

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好,詹妮。周末过的好么?

JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.

詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.

克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. V ery cold.

詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post. 杰拉尔丁:早上好,哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。

CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.

克莱夫·哈里斯:非常感谢。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Good morning, Jenny. How are you?

凯特.麦凯纳:早上好,詹

JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.

詹妮.罗斯:很好,谢谢。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.

堂.布拉德利:早上好,詹妮。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Don.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好,堂。

EDW ARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley.

爱德华.格林:早上好。我是爱德华.格林。我要见堂.布拉德利。

GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.

杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。

GERALDINE: Hello. Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.

杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮,爱德华.格林在会客室要见你。请坐。

EDW ARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?

詹妮.罗斯:你是爱德华.格林吗?

EDW ARD GREEN: Yes.

爱德华.格林:是的。

JENNY ROSS: I' Jenny Ross. How do you do?

詹妮.罗斯:我是詹妮.罗斯。你好!

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.

爱德华.格林:你好。见到你很高兴。

JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.

詹妮.罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

EDW ARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.

詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。

JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk.

詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。

Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment.

哦……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。

And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.

这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。

EDW ARD GREEN: Thanks.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。

Here is the photocopier.

这是复印机。

And here is the fax machine.

这是传真机。

And this is the coffee machine.

这里是咖啡机。

Would you like a cup of coffee?

来杯咖啡?

EDW ARD GREEN: No, thanks.

爱德华.格林:不,谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.

詹妮.罗斯:凯特,这位是爱德华o格林。他是新来的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. 凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部。

KATE MCKENNA: Excuse me. Hello, Kate Mckenna.

凯特.麦凯纳:打扰一下。你好,凯特.麦凯纳。

EDW ARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?

爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.

詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。

EDW ARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?

爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?

JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to Don. You are here and you report to Don.

詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.

詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

Come on, let's go to the R & D workshop.

来,我们去看一下R & D车间。

EDW ARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R & D?

爱德华.格林:对不起。R & D什么意思啊?

JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.

詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

EDW ARD GREEN: Ah, right.

爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。

GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.

杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电……再见。

JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor. Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.

啊,这是克莱夫的秘书,萨利。

EDW ARD GREEN: hello.

爱德华.格林:你好。

JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?

詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?

GERALDINE: Hi.

杰拉尔丁:你好。

JENNY ROSS: So, this is the Research and Development Department. 詹妮.罗斯:那,这就是研发部。

This is Bob and that's Pete. They are Research Assistants.

这位是鲍勃,那个是皮特。他们是研发助理。

And through here is Derek Jones' office.

从这里过去就是德里克·琼斯的办公室了。

He has a team of six people.

他的团队有六个人。

Derek, this is Edward Green. He's our new...

德里克,这位是爱德华.格林。他是我们新来的……

DEREK JONES: Please.

德里克.琼斯:拜托。

JENNY ROSS: Oh, you're busy. Sorry.

詹妮.罗斯:哦,你忙吧。对不起。

DEREK JONES: No. Please wait.

德里克.琼斯:不。请稍等。

There. Finished. Good. Do you like it?

好了,完成了。很好。你喜欢吗?

EDW ARD GREEN: Errr. What is it?

爱德华.格林:哦,这是什么?

DEREK JONES: It's a toy. It's a new electronic toy.

德里克.琼斯:是个玩具。是种新型电子玩具。

EDW ARD GREEN: It's very good. Edward Green. Pleased to meet you. 爱德华.格林:很好啊。爱德华o格林。见到你很高兴。

DEREK JONES: Derek Jones. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

德里克.琼斯:德里克.琼斯。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。

EDW ARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

****

DON BRADLEY: Edward Green starts today.

堂.布拉德利:爱德华.格林今天开始上班。

He's the new Marketing Executive.

他是新的销售主管。

CLIVE HARRIS: Oh yes. Is he good?

克莱夫.哈里斯:哦。他行吗?

DON BRADLEY: I don's know. He's young.

堂.布拉德利:不知道。他年轻,聪明。

He's intelligent. He is well-qualified, but of course he has no experience. 他很合乎条件,但就是没经验。

****

DEREK JONES: So, that's the existing product range.

德里克·琼斯那么,这就是现有的产品类别。

This is a very new product. In fact, this is a prototype.

这是个很新的产品。其实,这还是个模型。

EDW ARD GREEN: What is it?

爱德华.格林:是什么东西?

DEREK JONES: It's called Big Boss.

德里克.琼斯:叫做“大老板”。

EDW ARD GREEN: Big Boss? What does it do?

爱德华.格林:“大老板”? 有什么功能?

DEREK JONES: Ahah! Look: Say"Hello, Big Boss".

德里克.琼斯:啊!看着:说“你好,大老板”。

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

DEREK JONES: No, no. Into the microphone.

德里克.琼斯:不,不。对着麦克风说。

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

DEREK JONES: Try again.

德里克.琼斯:再试一次。

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

BIG BOSS: Hi. Edward. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

“大老板”:你好。爱德华。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。****

CLIVE HARRIS: What do you think, Don?

克莱夫.哈里斯:堂,你认为怎么样?

DON BRADLEY: I don't like this design.

堂.布拉德利:我不喜欢这个设计。

CLIVE HARRIS: I agree. It's not good.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我有同感。还不是很好。

I like this one. He looks angry.

我喜欢这个。他看上去生气的样子。

DON BRADLEY: Yes, I think it is very funny.

堂.布拉德利:对,很有趣。

****

DEREK JONES: What do you think?

德里克.琼斯:你认为怎么样?

EDW ARD GREEN: What about glasses?

爱德华.格林:加上眼镜怎样?

DEREK JONES: That is very good.

德里克.琼斯:太棒了。

DEREK JONES: Good idea! Brilliant!

德里克.琼斯:好主意! 真聪明!

The managing director: Clive Harris

Sales and marketing director: Don Bradley

The head of administration of the marketing department: JENNY ROSS

Head of sales: Kate Mckenna

The head of R&D department: Derek Jones

Marketing executive: EDWARD GREEN

Research Assistant: Bob and Pete

Secretary: Sally

Receptionist: Geraldine

UNIT 2 HOW TO USE TELEPHONE 如何使用电话

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please. 爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDW ARD GREEN: Okay. I'll bring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDW ARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDW ARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

NOVO 接待员:早上好,RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.

NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DA VE: Phil Watson's phone.

戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

DA VE: Can I ask who's calling please?

戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DA VE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.

戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone?

让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

DA VE: 0802 54377

戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven. 堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

DA VE: That's it.

戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

菲尔.沃森:你好。菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

菲尔.沃森:你好,堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it. 堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

****

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.

史密斯的秘书:你好,史密斯先生的办公室。

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

EDW ARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We've got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDW ARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to call?

爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

EDW ARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

****

DEREK JONES: Yes.

德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

CALLER:请皮特听电话?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?

CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.

CALLER:No。皮特·富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?

CALLER:这是367分机吗?

DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.

德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机412。

CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?

CALLER:对不起。您能把我转回总机?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.

德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

EDW ARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDW ARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?

爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.

史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

EDW ARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.

爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.

克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.

凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我,凯特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你好,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?

凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?

克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr. Sakai. Do you want to see them?

凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?

GERALDINE:Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?

杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?

MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.

酒井先生:你好。我是酒井。请哈里斯先生听电话。

GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I'll put your through.

杰拉尔丁:请稍等,酒井先生。我给您转过去。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你好。

GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.

杰拉尔丁:酒井先生打电话给您。

CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I'll talk to you later.

克莱夫.哈里斯:转过来……抱歉,凯特,我必须挂了。我有一个很重要的电话。迟点儿再跟你通话。

Hello, Mr. Sakai.

你好,酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?

酒井先生:你好,哈里斯先生,身体好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: I'm very well, thank you. How are you?

克莱夫.哈里斯:很好,谢谢。你呢?

MR. SAKAI: I'm fine. I'm calling about our meeting.

酒井先生:好。我打电话是有关我们会面的事宜。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?

克莱夫.哈里斯:有什么问题?

****

GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who's calling please?

杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?请问您是?

I'm afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that's fine. I'll ask her to call you back.

克拉克先生,她的分机现在占线。您是等会儿,还是留口信?好的。我会让她打回给您。

JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.

詹妮.罗斯:晚上好,爱德华。

EDW ARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr. Smith's number once again.

爱德华.格林:晚上好。我正要再打一次史密斯先生的号码。

JENNY ROSS: Good luck!

詹妮.罗斯:祝你好运!

EDW ARD GREEN: It's six o'clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn't there.

爱德华.格林:现在是6点钟,……或许史密斯先生还在工作。或许他的秘书不在。

JENNY ROSS: I don't think

詹妮.罗斯:我不认为……

EDW ARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.

爱德华.格林:等着看吧……啊!史密斯先生? 我是爱德华.格林。

MR. SMITH: Yes.

史密斯先生:什么事?

EDW ARD GREEN: You don't know me but I work in Don Bradley's office at Bibury Systems.

爱德华.格林:您不认识我,我是Bibury系统公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人员。

MR. SMITH: Yes?

史密斯先:怎样?

EDW ARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.

爱德华.格林:今天我跟您的秘书通过电话

MR. SMITH: Yes?

史密斯先生:哦?

EDW ARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product. 爱德华.格林:您本月要出版产品目录。我们新推出一款产品。

MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.

史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有产品。

EDW ARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:我希望您可以和“大老板”说上一、两句。

MR. SMITH: I'm sorry?

史密斯先生:什么?

EDW ARD GREEN: I'll put our new product on the line now.

爱德华.格林:我现在就把我们的新产品跟您连线。

BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.

“大老板”:你好,史密斯先生。我是"大老板"。我有18英寸高!我是声音启动型的,我想出现在您的产品目录上。

Unit 3 appointment 约会

EDW ARD GREEN: So, Mr. Smith, when can we meet?

爱德华.格林:那么,史密斯先生,我们什么时候可以见面?

MR. SMITH: I' m busy all next week.

史密斯先生:我下周都很忙。

EDW ARD GREEN: Maybe the week after?

爱德华.格林:下下周?

MR. SMITH: Talk to my secretary.

史密斯先生:跟我秘书定吧。

****

EDW ARD GREEN: You print your catalogue this month, don' t you?

爱德华.格林:你是这个月出版产品目录吧?

MR. SMITH: Yes.

史密斯先生:是的。

EDW ARD GREEN: Could you possibly see the product this week? It won' t take long.

爱德华.格林:那你能不能本周看一下产品?不会花太长时间。

MR. SMITH: Okay. Be here Wednesday morning...eight sharp!

史密斯先生:好吧。周三早上到我这儿来……8点整!

I' ll give you twenty minutes.

我给你20分钟的时间。

EDW ARD GREEN: Thank you Mr. Smith. I' ll see you on Wednesday morning at 8 o' clock. 爱德华.格林:谢谢,史密斯先生。那就周三早上8点钟见。

JENNY ROSS: Well done!

詹妮.罗斯:做的好!

****

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning. Geraldine.

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好。杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris.

杰拉尔丁:早上好,哈里斯先生。

CLIVE HARRIS: Jenny, could you ring up Mr. Sakai' s office in Japan?

克莱夫.哈里斯:詹妮,你能给日本酒井先生的办公室打个电话吗?

We need to set up a meeting.

我们要安排个会议。

Not this week...but the meeting must be before November 3rd.

不是本周……但会议必须是在11月3日前。

I' d like Kate, Don Bradley and Derek to be there.

凯特、堂.布拉德利和德里克要出席。

****

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.

克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫.哈里斯。

DEREK JONES: Clive, it' s Derek.

德里克.琼斯:克莱夫,是我,德里克。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello, Derek. What can I do for you?

克莱夫.哈里斯:你好,德里克。我能为你做些什么?

DEREK JONES: Could you come down to the development workshop for a second? 德里克.琼斯:你能下来一趟研发车间吗?

克莱夫.哈里斯: 德里克,我在忙着。

CLIVE HARRIS:Derek, I' m busy.

DEREK JONES: Come on. It' ll take ten minutes.

德里克.琼斯:来吧。只要10分钟。

克莱夫.哈里斯:好吧,我只有5分钟。

CLIVE HARRIS: Alright I' ve got five minutes.

I' m seeing Kate Mckenna at eleven.

我11点还要见凯特.麦凯纳。

****

JENNY ROSS: Hello, could I speak to Mr. Sakai' s secretary...

詹妮.罗斯:你好,请酒井先生的秘书听电话……

This is Jenny from Bibury Systems in the UK.

我是英国Bibury系统公司的詹妮。

Mr. Harris would like to arrange a meeting with Mr. Sakai.

哈里斯先生希望可以和酒井先生安排一次会议。

I wonder if you could check Mr. Sakai' s European itinerary.

我想知道你能不能核对一下酒井先生欧洲的行程。

GERALDINE: Yes...yes...yes...I will make sure he gets the message...Alright...goodbye. 杰拉尔丁:好……好……好……我保证他得到消息……好吧……再见。

Ah, Mr. Harris, I' ve just had a call from Mr. Peter' s secretary.

啊,哈里斯先生,我刚接到皮特先生秘书的电话。

I' m afraid he' s going to be fifteen minutes late for his appointment this afternoon.

今天下午的约会,他可能要晚到15分钟。

CLIVE HARRIS: Okay. That' s no problem.

克莱夫.哈里斯:好的。没问题。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems.

杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。

GERALDINE: Well, Green can see you at eleven o' clock on Monday. Is that alright?

杰拉尔丁:噢,格林可以在周一上午11点钟见你。有问题吗?

No, I' m sorry, on Tuesday he has a meeting in the morning.

没有,对不起,他周二上午有个会。

Is the afternoon possible?

下午行吗?

Alright. Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems.

杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。

DEREK JONES: What do you think?

德里克.琼斯:你认为怎么样?

CLIVE HARRIS: We' ll miss the launch date.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们可能会错过发布日期。

DEREK JONES: No, it' ll be on schedule.

德里克.琼斯:不会,会准时的。

CLIVE HARRIS: February 15th?

克莱夫.哈里斯:2月15日?

DEREK JONES: It will be ready for February 15th.

德里克.琼斯:2月15日前会准备好的。

CLIVE HARRIS: We must meet the deadline.

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们必须赶上最后期限。

JENNY ROSS: Kate! Have you got a minute?

詹妮.罗斯:凯特!有时间吗?

KATE MCKENNA: What' s wrong, Jenny?

凯特.麦凯纳:怎么了,詹妮?

JENNY ROSS: I have a problem.

詹妮.罗斯:我有个问题。

I am trying to arrange the meeting with Mr. Sakai.

我在安排和酒井先生的会面。

He is in the UK for these three days.

他有三天在英国。

The first, the second and the third of November, but he is only available on the first and the second...that' s the Monday and the Tuesday.

分别是11月的1、23号,但他只有1号、2号……也就是周一和周二有空。

Clive Harris is in Scotland on the Tuesday and Don can't make Monday morning...

而克莱夫·哈里斯周二在苏格兰,堂周一早上又不行……

and you and Derek are both in meetings on Monday afternoon.

而你和德里克周一下午又有会。

What am I to do?

我该怎么办?

KATE MCKENNA: Set up an evening meeting?

凯特.麦凯纳:会议安排在晚上怎么样?

JENNY ROSS: No, Mr. Sakai' s secretary says he has dinner engagements on the second and the third.

詹妮.罗斯:不行,酒井先生的秘书说,他在2号、3号晚上有晚餐约会。

KATE MCKENNA: Monday evening?

凯特.麦凯纳:周一晚上?

JENNY ROSS: Mr. Sakai arrives at the airport at nine o' clock on Monday morning and it' s a nine hour flight.

詹妮.罗斯:酒井先生周一早上9点到机场,而整个航程有9个小时。

Monday evening is not a good time for the meeting.

周一晚上不好。

He' ll be jet lagged.

他会有时差反应的。

KATE MCKENNA: Then Derek and I will have to change our arrangements.

凯特.麦凯纳:那么,德里克和我就不得不改变我们的安排了。

May I see my diary?

我来看一下我的日程安排?

Change our ten o' clock meeting with Mr. Clark.

把10点钟和克拉克先生的会议改期。

Make it at half past eight on the 4th.

安排在4号8:30吧。

JENNY ROSS: You' re giving a dinner party on the 4th.

詹妮.罗斯:你4号有个宴会。

KATE MCKENNA: Eight-thirty a.m., not eight-thirty p.m.

凯特.麦凯纳:是上午8:30,不是下午8:30。

JENNY ROSS: That' s going to be a long day.

詹妮.罗斯:那天真够你忙的了。

****

EDW ARD GREEN: Good Morning!

爱德华.格林:早上好!

KATE MCKENNA: Hi, Edward. How' s it going?

凯特.麦凯纳:你好,爱德华。怎么样?

EDW ARD GREEN: It' s going very well!

爱德华.格林:一切都好!

KATE MCKENNA: You look very happy.

凯特.麦凯纳:你看上去很高兴。

EDW ARD GREEN: I am happy. I met Mr. Smith this morning at eight-thirty. 爱德华.格林:我高兴。我今天早上8:30见了史密斯先生。

KATE MCKENNA: That' s very good. And?

凯特.麦凯纳:很好啊。然后呢?

EDW ARD GREEN: Mr. Smith liked Big Boss.

爱德华.格林:史密斯先生喜欢“大老板”。

KATE MCKENNA: Good.

凯特.麦凯纳:好。

EDW ARD GREEN: But he didn' t like the name.

爱德华.格林:但他不怎么喜欢它的名字。

KATE MCKENNA: Why not?

凯特.麦凯纳:为什么?

EDW ARD GREEN: He says Big boss isn' t a good name.

爱德华.格林:他说,“大老板”不是个好名字。

He wants to call it Tycoon Tim. But he thinks Big Boss will sell.

他想把它叫做“大款蒂姆”。但他又认为,叫“大老板”会畅销。

KATE MCKENNA: Well done! It' s your first marketing success.

凯特.麦凯纳:做的好!这是你营销的第一个成功。

高中英语 BBC听力03月合辑(文本+翻译)BBC0307素材

BBC英语听力2012年03月合辑(文本+翻译):BBC0307 The Red Cross says the first seven p eople ha ve been evacuated from the Baba Amr district in the Syrian city of Homs to a local hospital. An official in Geneva, Carla Haddad, said a joint team of the International Red Cross and Syrian Red C rescent had begun rescuing those in urgent need of medical assistanc e. 红十字会称已将第一批的7个人从叙利亚胡姆斯市Baba Amr区撤离并送至当地一家医院,日内瓦官员Carla Haddad说,一个由国际红十字会和叙利亚红新月会组成的联合团队已开始营救继续医疗救助的人。 "The ICRC teams and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent volunteers have been in Homs since the afternoon, negotiating with the Syrian authorities and the opposition to enter Baba Amr and evacuate the wounded and sick. What happened just a few moments ago is that the operation of evacuation started, and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent team entered with three ambulances inside Baba Amr and just evacuated seven women a nd children to, I mean, hospitals in Homs." “国际红十字团队和叙利亚阿拉伯红新月会的志愿者们从下午开始就在胡姆斯市忙碌着,他们与叙利亚当局和反对派协商进入Baba Amr并撤出伤病员。就在刚才,撤离行动开始了,叙利亚阿拉伯红新月会开了三辆救护车进入Baba Amr,将7名妇女和儿童撤离送至胡姆斯的医院。” The city of Homs has been under heavy bombardment for several days. As well as countless Syrians, two seriously injured foreign journalists are among those needing urgent help. 几天来,胡姆斯市一直遭受强烈轰击。除了无数叙利亚人,还有两名受伤严重的外国记者也急需援助。 The American Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says the day-long international conference on Syria held in Tunis has agreed a series of measures that should help provide more humanitarian aid to the people of the country. Mrs Clinton said the 60 countries involved would increase the pressure on the Syrian government and prepare for a dem ocratic transition. 美国国务卿希拉里称,在突尼斯举行了一整天的叙利亚问题国际会议已达成一系列措施,将为该国人民提供更多人道主义救援。希拉里说,与会的60个国家将对叙利亚政府施加更多压力,准备进行民主过渡。 "Today the friends of the Syrian people sent a strong and unified message that the Assad regime's escalating violence is an affront to the international community, a threat to regional security and a grave violation of universal human rights."

新标准大学英语 视听说教程3 (听力原文及翻译)

Unit 1 Inside View Conversation 1 Janet: Hi, it’s me again, Janet Li. I’m still a student at the University of Oxford in England. But I’m not in Oxford right now. And I haven’t gone back home to China either. It’s the long vacation now, and believe it or not, it’s the middle of summer. I’m spending my summer in one of the world’s greatest cities. I’m in London, home to the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge…and the double-decker bus. I want to find out what it’s like to live in this busy, lively city. So I’m working for London Time Off, a website about what’s on in London. This is Joe…, he’s my boss, and this is Andy, who is a reporter. And what’s my job? Well, I don’t know yet, because it’s my first day. But I’m meant to be shadowing Andy, oh, what I mean is, I’m going to be helping him. So can you tell me something about London, Andy? Andy: It’s the greatest city in the world. . Joe: Except for New York! Andy: New York? Don’t make me laugh! Joe: And your point is…? Andy: Look, if you want my opinion, London is greater than New York… Joe: No, I don’t want your opinion, thank you very much. It’s a fact. Andy: A fact! Are you serious? \Janet: And here we are in London, probably the greatest city in the world. Andy: What? Probably? Excuse me, I prefer to deal with this myself… Joe: Ah, dream on, Andy……… 珍妮特:嗨,又是我,珍妮特.李。我目前还是一位英国牛津大学的学生,但我现在不在牛津,也还没有回中国的家。现在在放长假,而且不管你信不信,现在是夏天的中期。 我现在正在世界上最棒的城市之一里度过我的夏天。我在伦敦,它是英国国会大厦、 大本钟、塔桥…和双层巴士的故乡。我想知道住在如此热闹和生气勃勃的城市里是 什么感觉。所以,我现在在为伦敦下班网效劳。它是一个报道伦敦时事的网站。这 是乔,他是我的老板,而他是安迪,一位记者。我的工作是什么呢?这个我也不知 道,因为今天是我的第一天,但我会注定跟随着安迪。喔,我的意思是,我将会协 助他。那么安迪,你能告诉我一些关于伦敦的事情吗? 安 迪: 伦敦是世界上最棒的城市。 乔 : 除了纽约以外! 安迪:纽约?别逗我笑了! 乔:那你的观点是… ? 安迪:注意,如果你真的需要我的观点,伦敦确实比纽约棒… 乔:不,我不需要你的观点,非常感谢!这是事实! 安迪:事实!你是当真的吗? 珍妮特:我们现在在伦敦,或许是世界上最棒的城市。 安迪:什么?或许?对不起,我宁可自己处理这个… 乔:啊,安迪,继续做你的美梦吧... Conversation 2

bbc英语听力(音频文本)2013年5月合辑-20130503bbc.

BBC News with Iain Purdon. Iain Purdon为你播报BBC新闻 The US Secretary of State Chuck Hagel has said the US is rethinking its opposition to arming Syria's rebels. It's the first time a senior American official has openly acknowledged that the administration is considering providing weapons to the rebels, although no decisions have been made. Our state department correspondent Kim Ghattas reports. 美国国防部长哈格尔表示美国正重新考虑对武装叙利亚反对派的反对态度。这是美国高官首次公开承认美国政府正在考虑给反对派提供武器,尽管目前尚未做出决定。 The American Secretary of Defence Chuck Hagel said the US administration was considering a range of options including arming the Syrian rebels, but he made clear no decisions had been made. Last year President Barack Obama rejected a proposal by his then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to arm the rebels. But as the fighting drags-on in Syria, the debate about what the US should do has intensified in Washington, and with no appetite here for direct military intervention, many US officials increasingly feel that arming the rebels is now the least worst option. American allies like Qatar and Saudi Arabia are already providing weapons to various groups fighting President Bashar al-Assad's forces. 美国国防部长哈格尔表示美国政府正在考虑一系列的选择包括给叙利亚反对派提供武装力量。但是他表明目前还未做出决定。去年奥巴马总统否决了当时国务卿希拉里给反对分子提供武装的建议。但是随着叙利亚局势的一再拖延,关于美国做法的讨论在叙利亚日益激烈。美国不愿意对叙利亚进行直接的军事介入,许多美国官员日益感到武装反对派是最不糟糕的选择。美国的盟友诸如卡塔尔和沙特都已给各种反抗政府军的组织提供武器。 President Obama has arrived in Mexico for talks that are expected to switch the focus of bilateral ties to job creation and trade rather than security issues and the war on drugs. Will Grant reports from Mexico City 奥巴马总统达到墨西哥进行访问,此次访问有望将两国关系的重心转到创造就业和贸易合作上来,而非安全问题和打击毒品。 As Mr. Obama touched down in Mexico City on his first visit since Enrique Pena Nieto took office. He was welcomed off Air Force One by the country's Foreign Minister Jose Antonio Meade and the US ambassador Antony Wayne as well as other members of the Mexican government military. President Pena Nieto was waiting for his guest at the National Palace for bilateral talks. In some way, Mr. Obama arrives with two separate agendas, one public, in which both sides have been keen to strengthen emphasis on the economy and trade; the other is private which is thought to include difficult questions about security and cross-border crime. 这是Enrique Pena Nieto 上台以来奥巴马总统首次出访墨西哥。走下空军一号专机后,奥巴马总统受到了墨西哥外长Jose Antonio Meade,美国驻墨西哥大使Antony Wayne 以及其他

研究生英语听力原文翻译

1.你希望你在做谈话好吗?一个伟大的健谈的人是与人,让他们觉得自己很重 要。他们跟你说话的时候,让你觉得你房间里唯一的人。 成为一个好的沟通者需要知道三件事:第一,如何开始谈话;第二,如何保持下去;第三,如何结束它。 开始一段谈话通常意味着要有一个开口线或破冰。冰断路器最好是积极的。赞美的话总是一个很好的破冰船,通常会欣赏。任何新闻事件是一个很好的破冰。事实上,任何开口线都行,只要不是负面的,只要它不是一个谎言。为了吸引人和你谈话的最好方式就是真诚和尊重,并让他们知道你是在谈论他们的兴趣。 一旦你已经有了一个谈话,保持它的最好方法就是通过问对方问题,不需要回答是或否。问类似的问题记者会问出一个人:谁,什么,何时,哪里,为什么和如何的问题。你问的最后一个人的问题说。这就是所谓的“加工工艺”。一旦你想到你觉得有趣,不断地提问,为了得到人阐述的话题尽可能多的。一个健谈的人阐述了他们的经验。不是说党是有趣的,为什么它是有趣的。说明为什么你有一个很好的时间里,发生了什么事,它在哪里,以及人们如何安排宴会。进入细节。描述是最好的沟通方式,因为它让人们的兴趣,激发他们。 如果你开始与另一个人交谈,你有困难的结局,有几个信号可以发送给其他人,会将谈话接近尾声时不伤害任何人的感情。打破眼神接触是一种谨慎的信号,谈话即将结束。另一种信号是使用过渡词一样好,或者至少。你可能想翻新都说。无论你做什么,不要欺骗别人。如果你不感兴趣又对他们说,不要提及未来的会议可能只是出于礼貌。那是虚伪的。相反,你可以说,“很高兴见到你。”然后,离开。 最后,一定要给对方一个良好的,坚定的握手。最后你的印象会是重要的一个初始的你。 2。一般来说,是很有礼貌的说“恭喜你!“(充满激情的)当一个人已经完成的东西。这类场合的例子包括毕业,升职,孩子的出生,和一个家庭购买。当是为了祝贺,有时还适当的给的礼物,尤其是当被邀请参加一个生日,毕业,结婚,或周年晚会。 邀请可以说在下一个RSVP,指的是一个法语意思“回应”的缩写,请”。如果邀请函上说,“RSVP唯一遗憾的回应,“通过电子邮件或电话如果你不能来。 同样必须注意在悲伤的场合礼貌。如果你的同事,同学,邻居的经验在家庭中的死亡,这是适当的表示同情。在这样做的话,应该避免死亡或死亡。最好是简单地说,“我很遗憾听到你的损失。”

高中英语 BBC听力01月合辑(文本+翻译)BBC0102素材

BBC英语听力2012年01月合辑(文本+翻译):BBC0102 This is the BBC World Service in London. We're sorry for the interruption to our normal programmes. We're hoping to return to our regular output shortly. But until then, we'll carry on with some music. 这里是伦敦BBC全球服务广播,我们为常规节目的中断道歉。希望很快恢复正常节目,到目前为止,我们会播放一些音乐节目。 And this is Julian Marshall here with Newshour at BBC World Service Bush House in central London. And many apologies for failing to bring you our regular news bulletin, but a fire alarm has led to the evacuation of many parts of the building. Let me, though, give you a summary of our latest World News. 我是伦敦中心BBC全球服务广播布什大厦的“新闻时刻”节目主持人Julian Marshall。很抱歉大厦多处办公室因火警而撤离,未能为您带来每日新闻简讯。现在我来为大家播报最新的世界新闻。 The United States has been consulting its allies in East Asia about the death of the North Korean leader Kim Jong-il. President Obama spoke with the South Korean head of state Lee Myung-bak while the American Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met her Japanese counterpart Koichiro Gemba. Mrs Clinton said the United States and Japan shared an interest in a peaceful, stable transition in North Korea. The North Korean government has called on citizens to rally behind the son of Kim Jong-il. State media described the son, Kim Jong-un, as the "great successor". 美国与其东亚友邦商谈有关朝鲜领导人金正日去世一事。奥巴马总统与韩国总统李明博进行对话,同时国务卿希拉里与日本外务大臣玄叶光一郎会面。希拉里表示,朝鲜的和平、平稳过渡关系到美国和日本的共同利益。朝鲜政府号召人民团结在金正日儿子的周围,国家媒体称金正恩为“伟大的继任者”。 In other news, Syria has agreed to allow in Arab League monitors as part of a plan to end the violent suppression of anti-government protests. The Arab League said the first observers would go to the Syrian capital within three days. 叙利亚同意阿盟观察员进驻本国,这是结束暴力镇压反政府抗议计划的一部分。阿盟称第一批观察员将在三天内进驻叙利亚首都。 An arrest warrant has been issued for the Sunni Vice-President of Iraq, Tariq al-Hashimi, over alleged links to terrorism. The move comes two days after the Iraqiya political grouping, which represents most of Iraq's Sunnis, pulled out of parliament. 有关逮捕伊拉克逊尼派副总统哈希米的通缉令已经下达,罪名是涉嫌恐怖主义。两天前,这

第一套听力原文翻译答案

News 1 A 9-year-old girl in New Mexico has raised more than $500 for her little brother who needs heart surgery in Houston Texas this July. ?Addison Witulski's grandmother Kim Allred said Addison probably overheard a conversation between family members talking about the funds needed to get her little brother to treatment. " I guess she overheard her grandfather and me talking about how we’re worried about how we’re going to get to Houston, for my grandson’s heart surgery,” said Allred. She decided to go outside and have a lemonade stand and make some drawings and pictures and sell them.” That’s when Addison and her friends Erika and Emily Borden decided to sell lemonade for 50 cents a cup and sell pictures for 25 cents each.? Before Allred knew it, New Mexico State Police Officers were among the many, stopping by helping them reach a total of $568. The family turned to social media expressing their gratitude saying, “From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to deeply thank each and every person that stopped by!” Q1: Who did Addison raise money for Her little brother?

bbc听力原文

Not a bunch of raging aids, egos and all kinds of transference, modified only by the soothing diffidence of a frog. The glorious mayhem of the Muppet Show as crazy bears, old codgers, chickens and, of course, Kermit the Frog first appeared together on the American television in the mid-70s with a distinctive opening theme, a situation, an unlikely vaudeville show and high-profile special guests. Now more than 30 years later, comes a film in which the Muppet gang get together once more with the help of rather 1950s couple played by Jason Segel and Amy Adams. There are plenty of jokes about the passage of time. Miss Piggy is channelling Meryl Streep in the Devil Wears Prada for example. Some new special guests like Jack Black and big Hollywood-style musical numbers. The director James Bobin certainly knows about prestige. He made the Ali G series and Flight of the Conchords. But the Muppets, had they been part of his formative years? 译文: 一只青蛙的镇静与卑谦只能感染为数不多的一些心情而已,如情不自禁地助人之心,自尊心和移情别恋的情绪。 70年代中期,提线木偶秀节目的热闹欢快的场景和疯狂的熊,怪人, 鸡以及布偶青蛙卡米特共同出现在美国电视屏幕上。这个节目的片头曲独具特色,有不是想象中的歌舞杂耍秀以及高调的特别嘉宾。现在30年过去了,在一对十九世纪五十年代的夫妇的帮助下,一帮布偶们重聚在电影上,电影中的夫妇由杰森·斯格勒和艾米·亚当斯饰演。电影有很多关于时间可以任意穿越的笑话。例如猪小姐皮会穿越到电影《穿普拉达的女王》代替了吉梅丽尔·斯特里普的角色。一些新的特别的嘉宾像杰克·布莱克和大好莱坞风格的音乐。导演詹姆斯·波宾肯定深知名声的重要性。他制作了Ali G个人秀和弦乐航班真人秀。但是那些布偶们已经是他性格形成期的一部份了吗? But first, the story of a man who fought to bring freedom and democracy to his country, the Maldives. Mohamed Nasheed remained resolute throughout repeated arrests and more than six years in prison. Then in 2008, in the Indian Ocean's first ever free fair elections of these islands, he became president. The real work, he tells us, was just beginning then, including freeing the justice system from debilitating vested interests. But when President Nasheed ordered the arrest of a top judge for corruption, he found himself forced to step down instead. He says it was a coup. His critics say that President Nasheed had become like the dictators he despised and had to go. Mohamed Nasheed told us why his story still isn't over yet. "I wake up very early in the morning and go to bed very late at night now. I try to meet as many people as possible because there's a number of people who seems to want to meet and there's a fair amount of meetings and fair amount of discussion groups. So basically I'm spending quite time having conversations, I suppose."

第一套听力原文及翻译

Conversation One 对话一 M: What's all that? Are you going to make a salad? 那是什么?你要做沙拉吗? W: No, I'm going to make a gazpacho. 不是,我要做西班牙冷菜汤。 M: What's that? 那是什么? W:Gazpacho is a cold soup from Spain. It's mostlyvegetables. 西班牙冷菜汤是一种西班牙冷汤,里面主要是蔬菜。 I guess you could call it a liquid salad. 我想你可以称之为液体沙拉。 M:Cold soup? Sounds weird. 冷汤?听起来很奇怪。 W: It's delicious. Trust me. I tried it for the first time during my summer vacation in Spain. 很好吃的,相信我,我第一次吃是暑假去西班牙的时候。 You see, in the south of Spain, it gets very hot in the summer, up to 40℃. 你要知道,夏天的时候,西班牙南部很热的,高达40℃呢。 So a cold gazpacho is very refreshing. 所以冷菜汤非常消暑。 The main ingredients are tomato, cucumber, bell peppers, olive oil and stale b read. 里面主要是西红柿、黄瓜、甜椒、橄榄油和干面包。 M: Stale bread? Surely you mean bread for dipping into the soup? 干面包?你肯定它蘸汤好吃? W: No. Bread is crushed and blended in like everything else. 不是这样,把面包压碎混在一起吃。 It adds texture and thickness to the soup. 它会让汤口感更好,更浓稠。 M: Mm. 哦, And is it healthy? 健康吗? W: Sure. As I said earlier, it's mostly vegetables.

剑桥TEXT听力原文及翻译

剑桥11 TEXT 1 听力原文 SECTION 1 Hello? 你好? Oh, hello. I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September 1st. 您好,我想问一下租用村务大厅的一间公共会议室的事宜,九月一日晚上要用。 Let me just see. . . Yes, we have both rooms available that evening. 我看看......那天晚上我们的两个会议室都可以用。 There's our Main Hall-that's got seating for 200 people. Or there's the Charlton Room. . . 一个是主厅,里面可容纳200个人。另一间是Charlton会议室...... The main hall seats 200, so 200 has been written in the space. 主厅可容纳200个人,所以空白处应该填写200。 Now we shall begin. You should answer the questions as you listen because you will not hear the recording a second time. Listen carefully and answer questions 1 to 6. 现在考试正式开始。你需要在听的过程中回答问题,因为录音只播放一次。请仔细听并回答问题1-6。 Hello? 你好? Oh, hello. I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September the first. 您好,我想问一下租用村务大厅的一间公共会议室的事宜,九月一日晚上要用。 Let me just see. . . Yes, we have both rooms available that evening. 我看看......那天晚上我们的两个会议室都可以用。 There's our Main Hall-that's got seating for 200 people. Or there's the Charlton Room. . .

BBC新闻听力100篇

BBC新闻听力100篇 News Item 1 The Japanese government has played down concern about a possible nuclear meltdown, following a big explosion at a nuclear power station in the north of the country. The blast occurred a day after the area was hit by a powerful earthquake and tsunami. A top government of? cial, Yukio Edano, said a steel container encasing the nuclear reactor had not been ruptured by the blast. News Item 2 Fifty thousand Japanese military personnel had been ordered to join the huge rescue and relief operation following the earthquake and tsunami. More than 1,000 people are feared dead. About 400 bodies were found in the town of Rikuzentakata, and Japanese media reports say 10,000 people are unaccounted for in Minamisanriku. Damian Grammaticas in the port of Sendai says the scenes of devastation there are astonishing. News Item 3 International disaster relief teams have been sent to Japan. The United Nations said a nine strong UN team of experts would include several Japanese speakers. Britain said it was sending expert assistance after receiving a request from Japan. Singapore is also deploying an urban search and rescue team. American forces stationed in Japan have already been involved in rescue operations, and more than 50 territories and countries have offered assistance. News Item 4 As of? cials in Japan struggle to assess the extent of the damage following the tsunami caused by a massive earthquake, it’s been announced that some 300 people are known to have been killed and more than 500 are unaccounted for in the area around the northern coastal city of Sendai. The 8.9-magnitude quake, the biggest ever recorded in Japan, sent a wave of water several meters high sweeping far inland. Its epicenter was about 130km off Japan’s east coast. In the capital Tokyo, several hundred kilometers away, buildings swayed violently during the quake, which was followed by a series of powerful aftershocks. News Item 5 Slowly but relentlessly, Colonel Gaddafi’s forces seem to be winning the battle for Ras Lanuf. Opposition ? ghters are still in the town, but they are under intense pressure. The bombing from government warplanes continued today, and there’s a big plume of smoke from the oil installation which was hit a couple of days ago. There’s no sign of either the rebel ? ghters or the local population beginning to ? ee the area. If Ras Lanuf falls, it brings the frontline closer to the main opposition-held city of Benghazi.

八年级英语 下 人教版 教材听力原文及译文

UNIT 1 Section A 1b Listen and look at the picture. Then number the names [1-5]. Conversation 1 Nurse :You don ’t look well. What ’s the matter, Sarah? Sarah :I was playing with my friends at the park yesterday. Then it got windy, but I didn ’t put on my jacket. Now I have a cold. Conversation 2 Nurse :What ’s the matter, David? Are you OK? David :I ate too much junk food at my friend ’s birthday party. So last night, I got a stomachache. I almost couldn ’t get myself out of bed this morning. Conversation 3 Nurse :What ’s the matter, Ben? Can you move? Ben :Not really. I was playing soccer the other day and I hurt myself. It seemed OK at first, but now I have a really sore back. Conversation 4 Nurse :You look really tired. What ’s the matter, Nancy? Nancy :I didn ’t sleep very well last night. I have a toothache. It ’s terrible! I can ’t really eat anything either. It hurts a lot. Conversation 5 Nurse :What ’s the matter, Judy? Judy :I ’m sorry, but it ’s very difficult for me to talk. Nurse :Oh, dear. What ’s the matter? Judy :I talked too much yesterday and didn ’t drink enough water. I have a very sore 听录音并看图。然后把这些 名字按[1~5]的顺序编号。 对话1 护士:你看起来气色不好。 怎么了,萨拉? 萨拉:昨天我和朋友在公园里玩。然后刮起了风,但是我没有穿上夹克衫。现在我感冒了。 对话2 护士:戴维,怎么了?你没 事吧? 戴维:我在我朋友的生日聚 会上吃了太多的垃圾食品。因此,昨天晚上我胃痛。今天早上我几乎起不来床了。 对话3 护士:怎么了,本?你能动吗? 本:不完全能动。前几天我踢足球时伤了我自己。最初看起来还可以,但是现在我的背非常痛。 对话4 护士: 你看起来很累。怎么了,南希? 南希:昨天晚上我没有睡好。我牙痛。非常痛!我真的也不能吃任何东西。它疼得厉害。 对话5

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档