文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › Growing.Pains.S01E06.Mikes.Madonna.Story.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.Eng&Chs

Growing.Pains.S01E06.Mikes.Madonna.Story.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.Eng&Chs

[00:00](English Subtitle)Growing.Pains.S01E06-= Mikes.Madonna.Story =-Subripped by zerox
[01:02]She's definitely a Wendy.#成长的烦恼
[00:23]300:01:05,832 --> 00:01:07,629He is clearly a Sam.#主演
[01:08]Dad, I think I know my own plant.She's a Wendy.#阿伦.锡克
[00:27]Carol, I went to medical school, okay?#乔安娜.科来恩斯
[01:15]So, I think I can settle that.#柯克.卡梅伦
[00:35]That's a Wendy.#特蕾西.戈尔德
[01:23]What are you two doing?#杰里米.米勒
[01:02]Well, it's an experiment.I've been talking to Wendy here...#这棵植物一定是母的
[01:29]and giving what's-his-namethe silent treatment.#显然是公的
[01:08]And well see which one grows faster.#爸爸,我自己种的还不清楚吗?它是母的
[01:35]- And the winner becomes tonights salad.- Dad.#凯罗,我念过医学
[01:15]There's a girl here for Mike.#我能找到答案
[01:43]Ben, did you just leave herstanding outside?#是母的
[01:23]She's a girl, Mom.What do you want me to do?#你俩在干什么?
[01:48]Let her in?#我在做实验,我一直跟温蒂说话
[01:29]Sounds like you havesome pretty strong feelings about girls.#另外一棵没名字的不管
[01:53]No, I just don't like them.#最后看看谁长得快
[01:35]Well, Ben, if a friend comes to the door...#-优胜者会成为今晚的菜-爸爸!
[01:58]you should let them in.#有个女的要找麦克
[01:43]- Why, hello.- Hi.#本,你就让人家站在门外?
[02:08]- Is Mike home?- Possibly.#她是个女的,我要怎样?
[01:48]Quite possibly. Let me check.#让她进来?
[02:18]Maggie?#看来你对女的没什么好感
[01:53]Please, come in.#不,我只是不喜欢她们
[02:24]Thanks.#本,有朋友来访.
[01:58]Would you like to have a seat?#你应该让别人进来
[02:32]I'm Maggie, Mike's mother. This is Jason.#-你好-你好
[02:08]- Hello.- Ben. Carol.#-麦克在吗?-也许在
[02:37]- And you are?- Lisa.#很可能在,我去看看
[02:18]I'm Mike's, like, friend.#麦姬?
[02:49]You have to forgive him,he doesn't like girls.#请进
[02:24]Well, actually, l, like,don't consider myself a girl.#谢谢
[02:56]I consider myself a woman.#随便坐
[02:32]And rightly so, I'm sure.#我叫麦姬,麦克的母亲这是杰森
[03:02]I'll call Mike.#-你好-这是本和凯罗
[02:37]Mike.#-你呢?-我叫丽莎
[03:07]I'm sorry, he doesn't seem to be here.#我是麦克的朋友
[02:49]Guess he doesn't like girls, either.#原谅他,他不喜欢女孩子
[03:20]Well see about that.#其实我不把自己当作女孩子
[02:56]So, Lisa. Dip?#我是一个的女人
[03:29]- No.- No.#说得对
[03:02]Hey, Lisa...#我去叫麦克
[03:36]what a pleasant surprise.#麦克
[03:07]I was just in the neighborhood,breaking up with my old boyfriend.#不好意思,他不在家
[03:43]- Oh, yeah?- Yeah.#或许他也不喜欢女孩子
[03:20]He was just too immature.#走着瞧
[03:50]- Was he younger than you?- No, he was 27.#丽莎

,吃点什么吗?
[03:29]What an amazing coincidence...#-不了-不?
[03:56]cause I was just up on the phone,breaking up with my old girlfriend.#丽莎.
[03:36]She was 43.#真让人喜出望外
[04:03]Yeah, in dog years maybe.#我刚好经过,我要跟男朋友分手
[03:43]You guys haven't seen Uncle Stevein a while.#-是吗?-是的
[04:11]Why don't you go take a walkby his place?#他太幼稚了
[03:50]Mike, your uncle Steve's in Connecticut.#-他岁数比你小?-不,他27岁
[04:18]So?#真巧.
[03:56]And he's dead.#我刚打电话跟女朋友分手
[04:25]Should you guys go have a snack?#她43岁
[04:03]Right, okay. All right, come on, guys.#是啊,以狗的年龄来算
[04:30]- Lisa, very nice to meet you.- You, too.#你们也很久没探望史蒂夫伯伯了
[04:11]See you, Maggie.#就去看望一下他吧
[04:42]You don't mind if I call you Maggie,do you?#麦克,史蒂夫伯伯住在新疆
[04:18]No.#那怎样了?
[04:52]God, Dad, do you believe the topthat girl was wearing?#而且他去世了
[04:25]I didn't notice.#你们去吃点什么吗?
[05:00]Come on, Dad, she might as well have hadno shirt on at all.#好吧,咱们走
[04:30]Well, all things considered...#-丽莎,幸会-幸会
[05:05]I'm glad she didn't choose to gothat route.#麦姬,再见
[04:42]Me, too.#直呼你的名字没关系吧?
[05:10]Carol, why don't you take Benand go outside.#没关系
[04:52]- Why?- Because I need to talk to your father.#爸爸,那女孩穿得真是的
[05:16]About Mikes friendwith the major-league yabos?#我没注意到
[05:00]Out! Both of you.#拜托,差不多等于没穿上衣
[05:22]What are we supposed to do outside?#权衡轻重.
[05:05]I don't care. Talk to the lawn.#幸好她还没到那种地步
[05:25]No. it needs mowing as it is.#我同意
[05:10]Did you see the top that girl was wearing?#凯罗,带本出去玩吧
[05:37]Jason, she's a tramp.#-为什么?-因为我要跟爸爸谈谈
[05:16]Come on, Maggie.#关于麦克滥交朋友?
[05:42]No. I mean,I admit she doesn't dress with a lot of....#你们俩出去
[05:22]Clothing.#出去干什么呢?
[05:47]Taste.#随便,跟草地说话吧
[05:25]But we don't know anything about the girl.#或者剪剪草
[05:51]Jason, she was going outwith a 27-year-old.#那女孩穿得真是的!
[05:37]And that makes her a tramp?#杰森,她是个婊子
[05:56]Well, maybe they sharedthe same interests.#不是吧
[05:42]That makes her a tramp.#我承认她确实穿得.
[06:00]Oh, Maggie.#她是没穿
[05:47]Jason, she doesn't even giggle...#没有品味
[06:04]the way a 15-year-oldis supposed to giggle.#但我们还不了解她
[05:51]Well, I'll call the National Guard.#她跟27岁的人交往
[06:10]You know what I mean.#这样就成婊子了?
[05:56]When a 15-year-old girl comes to my door,asking for my son...#也许他们是志同道合
[06:15]she should feel awkwardand uncomfortable.#那正是婊子的行为
[06:00]With

this girl,I feel awkward and uncomfortable.#麦姬.
[06:27]See, she giggles.#杰森,她连笑起来.
[06:04]My mistake.#也不像一个15岁的女孩子
[06:32]So, do you think you guys could leave?#好,我去通知国防部
[06:10]- Why?- So we can have some juice.#你也懂我意思
[06:42]You mean, you can't have juicewith us in the room?#当一个15岁的女孩上门找我儿子时.
[06:15]Fine, fine. But I don't know why you guysbought a house with nine rooms...#她应该感到局促不安
[06:48]if you're not gonna use them.#但这次是我感到局促不安
[06:27]Subtle, Mike.#瞧,她笑了
[06:54]So anyway, when I told EdI was breaking up with him, he, like, cried.#我刚说错了
[06:32]- it was so pathetic.- Yeah, that is pathetic.#你们能不能出去一下?
[07:04]l, like, never cry.#-为什么?-好让我们和果汁
[06:42]Really?#我们在屋里就不能喝?
[07:08]Well, once when a car rode over my foot,I winced.#你们买下9个房间的屋子.
[06:48]You're, like, so cute, Mike.#怎么都不使用呢?
[07:15]Hey, what can I say?#说得够婉转
[06:54]Yeah, I'm cute. I'm damn cute.#就这样,我对埃德说分手他,他哭了
[07:25]Plus, Ed was like super possessive.#-可怜虫-确实是
[07:04]I mean, he, like, got upset becauseI went camping with Phil Crawly...#我从来不哭
[07:31]- who's, like, just a friend, basically.- Basically?#真的?
[07:08]- Mom.- I'm sorry.#除了那次被车碾到脚
[07:38]Lisa...#麦克,你真帅
[07:15]so how did your parents feel about yougoing out with a 27-year-old?#怎么说呢?
[07:43]- Like, my mother, she was bummed.- Really?#帅就是一个字
[07:25]Like, I thinkshe wanted to go out with him.#埃德也太多心了
[07:53]I take it your parentsare no longer together then?#我只是跟菲尔去露营,他就生气了
[07:31]- What makes you say that?- Nothing. Never mind.#-基本上只是朋友关系-基本上?
[08:03]So, like anyway, Mike,you wanna do something tonight?#-妈妈-对不起
[07:38]Well, I did just enda very special relationship.#丽莎.
[08:14]But I think I've moped around about thatlong enough.#你跟27岁的人交往,父母怎么看?
[07:43]Mike, don't forgetthat your father and I are going out...#-我妈妈很不满意-是吗?
[08:23]with the Koosmans tonight,and you have to baby-sit Ben and Carol.#也许她想跟他交往
[07:53]Can't we get a sitter?#那你父母离婚了?
[08:28]On this short notice,not one without an axe.#-为什么?-没什么,算了
[08:03]So? Ben and Carol are quick on their feet.#好,麦克,今晚有节目吗?
[08:35]- Mike?- Okay, okay.#刚才我刚分手了
[08:14]Hey, Mike, maybe I could,like, come over here tonight.#我也跟她胡混够了
[08:43]Yeah! That'd be--#别忘了我和你爸今晚要和库斯曼家出去.
[08:23]Probably a very boring wayfor Lisa to spend a Saturday night.#你要负责照顾本和凯罗
[08:47]No, it wouldn't be boring, Maggie.I

just love baby-sitting.#找个保姆行吗?
[08:28]What a woman, huh, Mom?#这么急去哪里找?
[08:58]You betcha.#本和凯罗逃命的功夫其实很好
[08:35]You are the ugliest plant alive.#-麦克-好吧
[09:10]Carol told me privately that she hates you.#或者今晚我过来这里吧
[08:43]- Ben, what are you doing?- Nothing, Mom.#那样.
[09:26]- Okay, all set?- Yeah.#丽莎这个周末就太枯燥了
[08:47]- So? Did you talk to him?- Yeah.#不枯燥,我喜欢当保姆
[09:31]Well, what did you say?#这个女人真好
[08:58]Well, pretty muchwhat you and I discussed.#确实
[09:35]Like what, specifically?#你是世界上最坏的植物
[09:10]Well, you know,it was one of those father-son talks.#凯罗悄悄对我说她讨厌你
[09:40]Forgive me, Jason. I have never hadone of those father-son talks.#-本,你在干什么?-没什么
[09:26]- What did you say?- Well, that's where I say:#-好了吗?-好了
[09:50]"How you doing, Son? "He says, "Pretty good, Dad."#-跟他谈话了?-对
[09:31]I say, "Is that mousse in your hair,or is it wet--"#他怎么说了?
[09:55]Jason, get to the good part.#跟我们说的差不多
[09:35]Honey, I just told him that in general...#具体怎么说?
[09:59]I think that it's better to start slowlywith a relationship...#就是那种父子谈话
[09:40]to get to know somebody, to get a--#原谅我,我没体验过那种谈话
[10:05]- A medical report.- That, too, I guess.#-你怎么说?-我问他.
[09:50]So....#还好吗?“他回答:”很好
[10:12]Well, what do you think they'll do tonight?#我问:“你头上喷了定型喷雾..”
[09:55]Well, they'll probably watch TV.#杰森,说重点
[10:19]Jason, what if they don't watch TV?#我告诉他大体上.
[09:59]I mean, he's only 15.He's too young to not watch TV.#关系应该慢慢地培养
[10:29]Well, if two teenage kidswant to get together and not watch TV...#要了解那个人,还要.
[10:05]they're gonna find a way to do it.#-验艾滋病-对,那个也要
[10:36]I'm tired. Let's stay home.#那么.
[10:12]- Maggie.- I wanna watch The Love Boat.#他们今晚打算怎样?
[10:43]Bob and Ellen are picking us upin three minutes.#很可能看电视吧
[10:19]Are you sure we shouldn't stay home?#如果他们不看电视呢?
[10:48]You know, what you have to rememberis that no matter where we are...#才15岁,15岁的男女会看电视?
[10:29]there's always that little voiceinside Mike's head...#若是15岁的少男少女不想看电视.
[10:56]saying,"Mike, this is your mother speaking."#他们总会想到办法做别的事情
[10:36]And that's when Mike says,"Ma, what are you doing here? "#我累了,今晚不出去了
[11:06]And the little voice says, "l just wantto remind you that I love you...#-麦姬-我要看电视<爱之船>
[10:43]"and I'll always love you...#鲍勃和艾伦3分钟后就来接我们了
[11:14]"even if you break my heartby touching that girl somewhere."#

我们真的不该留下?
[10:48]Okay, okay. So you're saying I've alreadysaddled him with enough guilt...#你得明白,不管我们走到哪里.
[11:25]to cripple him for life?#麦克脑里都会有把声音.
[10:56]No. I'm saying that he knows our values...#“麦克,我是你妈妈..”
[11:31]and he knows that we care about him.#麦克会诧异“妈,你找我干什么?”
[11:06]And I know that he will consider that...#那把声音回答“我要提醒你..”
[11:36]anytime he makesone of life's big decisions.#“我一直都会很疼爱你”
[11:14]I hope you're right.#“即使你和那女孩胡来”
[11:56]Jason, we are not leaving this house.#你是指我让他产生愧疚感.
[11:25]Maggie, the Koosmans are here.Lets just go.#一辈子摆脱不了?
[12:02]To hell with the Koosmans.#不,我是指他知道我们的价值观
[11:31]Come on, guys, lets go!#他知道我们疼爱他
[12:10]Do you want to go out thereand tell Bob and Ellen...#面对人生的重大抉择时.
[11:36]that we can't leave our housebecause there's a girl in it?#他会慎重考虑
[12:17]Why not?#希望你说得对
[11:56]Would you leave Carol in therewith a boy...#杰森,还是别去了
[12:20]who looks like he just fell offan X-rated wedding cake?#麦姬,库斯曼一家来了,走吧
[12:02]This is a double standard.#管他的库斯曼
[12:25]Nobody said life was fair, Maggie. Lets go.#快上车!
[12:10]Honey, I know what you're feeling...#难道过去告诉鲍勃和艾伦.
[12:32]but we should not try to makethis decision for Mike.#有女孩子来了,所以不能离开家?
[12:17]And no matter what happens,he's gonna live through it.#不行吗?
[12:38]That's comforting.#若是一个男孩和凯罗在家.
[12:20]Hey, I saw her walk up.At least hell die happy.#而那个男孩不穿衣服呢?
[12:43]I hate the Koosmans.#你这是双重标准
[12:25]Hold me.#人生就是这样,麦姬,走吧
[12:49]Do you knowhow long I've waited for this?#我了解你的心情
[12:32]For the opportunity to do this?#但我们不能替麦克做决定
[12:54]This is an incredible opportunityfor me to do what I've always--#不管怎样,他都要自己去处理
[12:38]Shut up and hold me.#这样说就够了?
[13:00]Oh, my God.You have so many places to hold.#她终于肯动了,他可以瞑目了
[12:43]Just pick one.#该死的库斯曼
[13:09]This movie happens to be very dull.#抱紧我
[12:49]Maggie, Mikes gonna be just fine.#这一刻.
[13:14]There's no story, no character...#我等了很久了
[12:54]just a lot of gratuitous sexthrown in to boost ticket sales!#这真是个大好的时机我们可以为所欲为.
[13:18]We know. Sit down.#闭嘴,抱紧我
[13:00]How are theater owners going to knowhow we feel about this garbage...#天哪,摸你哪里好呢?
[13:25]- if we just sit through it?- Or stand through it, in your case.#随便挑一个吧
[13:09]Oh, can it, will you?#这电影真无聊
[13:31]M

aggie, lets just watch the movie, okay?#麦克不会有事的
[13:14]People like you should stay homeand watch The Love Boat.#没有情节,没有演技.
[13:44]Well, this is the guest room.That about wraps up the tour of the house.#纯粹是靠色情来争取票房
[13:18]Lets go back downstairs,and we can watch TV or something.#快坐下,我们知道了
[13:52]- Stay here. It's, like, nice.- Here?#若是我们坐视不理戏院老板又怎会知道.
[13:25]What would we do in here?I mean, the TV downstairs is much more....#-我们对这种垃圾电影的看法-你现在是“站”视不理
[14:08]Any idea what you're doing to me?#对不对?
[13:31]Well, you know, I was just trying to makemy top lip match up, roughly...#麦姬,我们就看电影吧
[14:18]- with your--- I mean, inside.#你这种人应该留在家看<爱之船>
[13:44]Inside?#这是客厅,总算参观完我们家了
[14:26]Well, you know, its....#咱到楼下看电视吧
[13:52]I find it's always so hard to saywhat someone else feels inside...#-留在这吧,这里很好-这里
[14:35]and my dad, who is a psychiatrist,he says that...#留在这干什么?楼下的电视更加.
[14:08]no two people necessarily...#你这是要干什么?
[14:42]have to feel the exact same inside.#我要让我的嘴唇.
[14:18]- And--- I feel all steamy and tingly.#-兴你的..-我是说心里的想法
[14:51]I don't specifically remember himmentioning "steamy and tingly."#心里?
[14:26]I have to ask him about them.#这个.
[15:09]So, how about thatsocial studies test last Friday?#人的心理是最难捉摸的了
[14:35]You know, Mike,I just got, like, a funny idea.#我爸是个精神病医师,他说.
[15:17]Funny? Funnier than this?#两个人的想法.
[14:42]No. I mean, it just occurred to me.#不一定要完全一致
[15:25]This gonna be the first timeyou've, like, ever done it?#-还有..-我感到饥渴难耐
[14:51]Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.#他没谈过“饥渴难耐”的事情
[15:39]No, I'm sorry. That's just so rich.#我得问问他
[15:09]No, I'm not a virgin, Lisa.No, not this cowboy.#上星期五的社会科测验怎样了?
[15:52]That's a relief."Cause, like, believe it or not...#麦克,我有个怪念头
[15:17]there are guys out there our own agewho've never done it.#现在不怪吗?
[16:00]Yeah. Rejects and nerds.#我突然想到的
[15:25]Really? So....#你是..处男?
[16:11]Where we're we?#丽莎,丽莎.
[15:39]I'm not sure.#不,对不起,太有意思了
[16:22]Now I remember.#我不是个处男,在下不是
[15:52]- Did.- Did not.#这就好了,信不信由你.
[16:35]- Did, too.- Did not.#有些人到我们这种年纪还没做过呢
[16:00]- I know you did something to her.- Did not.#是啊,不受欢迎或者书呆子
[16:41]Ben, why don't you just admityou killed Wendy?#真的?那么.
[16:11]And then I'll kill you,and we'll both feel a lot better...#刚才说到哪里了?
[16:47]- about the whole thi

ng.- No.#我不太确定
[16:22]You're a killer and you know it!#我想起来了
[16:51]- Hey, wait. Hold it.- Am not!#-是你-没有
[16:35]Both of you, neutral corners.#-是你-没有
[16:55]Dad...#-我知道是你干的-没有
[16:41]the plant I was talking to is dead.#本,承认你杀死温蒂吧
[17:01]Well, that does not bode wellfor the rest of the family, does it?#然后我就杀死你,这样到头来.
[16:47]Dad! Ben killed Wendy.#-大家都舒服点-不行
[17:08]I did not. Stop saying that.#你明知自己是杀人凶手!
[16:51]Now, Ben, your sisters not oneto make these things up.#-等等-我不是!
[17:14]You look me squarely in the eye,and you tell me that she's mistaken...#你们退到一边
[16:55]and then not another wordwill be said about it. Okay?#爸爸
[17:20]Ben?#我谈话的那颗植物死了
[17:01]- Did you kill Wendy?- No.#这可不是个好兆头
[17:27]Okay.#本杀死了温蒂
[17:08]Not exactly.#我没有,胡说
[17:32]I said a mean thing to her,and a leaf fell off, but I tried to save her.#本,你姐姐是不会搬弄是非的
[17:14]I swear I tried to save her.#你现在看着我,告诉我她搞错了
[17:39]How exactly did you try to save her, Ben?#这事就不提了
[17:20]How do you think? With the plant stuff.#本?
[17:45]Oh, my God.#-温蒂是不是你杀的?-不是
[17:27]Ben, did you put the whole bottleon my plant?#好吧
[17:53]See, I told you I tried to save her.#不完全是
[17:32]"Mix one capful of Mighty Plant...#我说了一句坏话,叶子掉了一片但我有救她
[18:00]"with eight gallons of water."#我真的有救她
[17:39]What does that mean?#你怎么救她?
[18:08]Five-to-ten in the greenhouse.#怎么救?当然是施肥了
[17:45]Kids, wheres your brother?#天哪
[18:14]Oh, you mean Mr. Testosterone?#本,整桶都倒进去了?
[17:53]I think he's in the kitchen.#我不是说我有救她吗?
[18:29]- Hey, Mike.- Mom.#“1瓶盖肥料..”
[18:00]- Wheres Lisa?- How should I know?#“需要混合8加仑水”
[18:38]Well, did you twohave a good time together?#什么意思?
[18:08]Sure.#在温室的话5比8
[18:48]- What'd you do?- We hung out.#孩子们,哥哥呢?
[18:14]Did you watch any TV?#你是说“性欲狂”同志?
[18:57]No.#他在厨房
[18:29]- What's that you're reading?- Wind Surfer.#-麦克-妈妈
[19:07]Good issue?#-丽莎呢?-我怎么知道
[18:38]It's not much differentfrom the last 11 issues.#你们玩得开心吗?
[19:15]Are you feeling okay?#很开心
[18:48]- Yeah, great.- Good.#-你们做什么了?-我们一起玩了
[19:24]- So, Lisa seems like a very interesting girl.- Yeah.#看电视没有?
[18:57]- What does that mean?- What does what mean?#没有
[19:30]I said,"She seems like an interesting girl"...#-你在看什么?-冲浪杂志
[19:07]and you said, "Yeah."What does that mean?#这期好看吗?
[19:33]I don't know.I guess it means she's an interesting girl.#跟前面11期

差不多
[19:15]So...#有没有不舒服?
[19:40]did you guys play any board games?#-没有-很好
[19:24]Nothing happened, okay, Mom?#-丽莎真是有意思-是的
[19:44]She wanted to sleep with me,and I didn't do it.#-什么意思?-什么什么意思?
[19:30]I'm probably gay. Are you happy now?#我说“她很有意思”.
[19:51]- Mike.- What?#你说“是很有意思”,那是什么意思?
[19:33]I'm pretty sure you're not gay.#我的意思是她很有意思
[20:02]Yeah, I guess that was a long shot, huh?#那么.
[19:40]You know, Michael...#你们俩下棋了?
[20:07]theres nothing wrong with choosingnot to sleep with somebody.#什么也没干,好了吗?
[19:44]I mean, you can even waitfor someone you love.#她要和我上床,我没有
[20:14]People do it all the time.#我是同性恋,满意了吧?
[19:51]Come on, Mom. It's not like I didsome big noble thing here.#-麦克-什么?
[20:19]I just wimped out.#你绝对不是同性恋
[20:02]Okay, so you wimped out.#这还得看远一点
[20:25]But think about it for a minute.What did you really wimp out of?#麦克.
[20:07]Let me rephrase that.#不和某人上床,这不是不正常
[20:41]Do you care about Lisa?#你应该等待你爱的人
[20:14]I mean, do you care aboutwhat she feels or thinks...#人们都是这样的
[20:48]or if she's happy or sad?#算了吧,我这样做并不是高尚.
[20:19]Do you really care what happens to her?#只是软弱无能
[20:55]Well, I wouldn't want to see herget hit by a truck.#好吧,软弱无能
[20:25]And do you think she cares about you?#仔细想想,你放弃了什么?
[21:04]Yeah, in the same kind of way.#换一种说法.
[20:41]So you wimped out of sharing somethingvery special with someone who....#你在乎丽莎吗?
[21:15]Well, whose face you wouldn't want to seeon the grille of an 18-wheeler?#你在乎她的感受.
[20:48]Yeah. I guess I see what you mean.#在乎她的喜怒哀乐?
[21:26]But, Lisa....#关心她的遭遇吗?
[20:55]There was something about her, Mom.She's got....#至少不想看到她被车撞到
[21:34]Major-league yabos?#她有没有在乎你?
[21:04]Well, in a nutshell, yeah.#对,她和我一样
[21:42]Lisa is a great-looking girl, Mike.#你放弃的是没有跟她分享很珍贵的东西
[21:15]But there are other great-looking girlsout there...#那你愿、意跟谁分享?也不想那个人被车撞吧?
[21:47]who also happen to be warm,caring people.#我懂你意思了
[21:26]Really?#不过丽莎.
[21:55]And you're gonna find one.#她有种很特别的.
[21:34]And when the right girland the right time comes along...#阿飞?
[22:03]I think you'll be feeling anythingbut wimpy.#总的来说是的
[21:42]Yeah, maybe you're right.#丽莎长得很漂亮
[22:10]You'll be a little scared at first...#但漂亮的女孩多的是
[21:47]but trust me,you'll find a way to overcome it.#其中有些很热情,很关心别人
[22:16]Your father did.#是

吗?
[21:55]Dad?#你一定会找到的
[22:24]So I guess you're sayingthat he waited for the right girl.#遇见合适的人,在合适的时间
[22:03]Yeah, I guess you could say that.#你就不会再感到软弱了
[22:32]I met her. She was very nice.#也许你说得对
[22:10]Hey.#你可能被吓着了
[22:45]- You okay?- Yeah, I'm fine, Dad.#但相信我,这是可以克服的
[22:16]Really.#你爸爸就是
[22:50]Okay, Mike. Sleep tight, huh?#爸爸?
[22:24][zeroxia@https://www.wendangku.net/doc/9e2999854.html,]03.12.2006#他终于等到了合适的人
[00:19]成长的烦恼#你可以这么说
[22:32]主演#我见过她,她人很好
[00:24]阿伦.锡克#嘿
[22:45]乔安娜.科来恩斯#-没事吧?-我很好
[00:31]柯克.卡梅伦#真的
[22:50]特蕾西.戈尔德#晚安,麦克

相关文档