1. People can enjoy n_______ in the countryside. The air is fresher and the sky is bluer there.
2. She c_______ the table with a cloth yesterday.
3. Many animals are in danger. We must do something to p_______ them.
4. Thousands of rivers go into the s_______ at last.
5. Thousands of old trees were in the f_______ ten years ago, but now there are few.
6. These plants float on the _______ (表面) of the water.
7. My grandparents keep a lot of _______ (绵羊) in the countryside.
8. The fox usually _______ (以„„为食) meat.
9. The teacher had no _______ (控制) over the children.
10. The rivers in the countryside are much _______ (清澈) than those in the cities. Ⅱ. 填空。
11. The beauty looks much _______ (thin) than the fat girl, but the fatter girl looks healthier.
12. The baby stopped crying as soon as his young mother _______ (feed) him.
13. It’s easy for people to be ill to live in _______ (wet) places.
14. The hens on the farm _______ (die) last week because of some kind of disease.
15. We must do something to protect the animals from _______ (dangerous).
1. The boy didn’t go to bed last night, he played the computer games the w_______ night.
2. A_______ and people are like water and fish.
3. After receiving my e-mail, Li Lei s_______ an e-mail back to me yesterday.
4. I passed the l_______ of 4 English test last year.
5. We should call 119 for help at once when a f_______ happens.
6. No one knows clearly when the next _______ (地震) will happen.
7. I bought a mobile _______ (电话) for the old for my father on his seventieth birthday.
8. Many students can’t see the blackboard clearly because a tall boy sits in the _______ (中间) of the classroom.
9. The first thing we should do is to _______ (保持) calm when an earthquake happens.
10. We should learn something to _______ (保护) ourselves from a fire.
11. Many parents found their _______ (miss)children with the help of CCTV1.
12. Everything will go on after _______ (sad).
13. He was so thankful to me that he _______ (shake)my hands without saying a word.
14. After _______ (check) me over carefully, the doctor told me that it was nothing serious.
15. Our teacher Mr. Wang often cheer us on,“Work hard and a brighter future will _______