八年级英语下册 Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park Period 1 Section A 1a-2c导学案（无答案）
Teacher’s words: Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者，事竞成。【Teaching aims and demands】
1. Key and difficult vocabulary: amusement，neither space museum，water park，
amusement park，have a great time，.
2. Key structures:—(1) —Have you ever been to an amusement park?
—Yes, I have. I went to Fun Times Amusement Park last year.
(2) —Have you ever been to an a quarium?
—Yes, I have.
(3) —Have you ev er been to water park?
—No, I haven’t.
—Me neither. Let’s go to Water City tomorrow.
To raise students’interest in learing English.
【Teaching key and difficult points】
1. Key structure:Have you ever been to...? No, I have never been to...
2. Make conversations freely with the target language.
(1)肯定句：I have been to the Great Wall .
She has been to Central Park .
(2) 否定句：I haven’t been to the Great Wall .
= I have never been to the Great Wall .
She hasn’t been to Central Park .
= She has never been to Central Park .
— Have you ever been to the Great Wall ?
—Yes , I have . / No , I haven’t . / No , never .
— Has she ever been to Central Park ?
—Yes , she has . / No , she hasn’t .
2．区分 have/has been to 与have/has gone to
have /has been to 和 have/has gone to 都是指已经去了某个地方，但是 have /has been to 强调的是曾经去了某个地方并回来了； have/has gone to强调的是去了某个地方还没有回来。
--Have you ever been to Shanghai? --Yes, several times.