文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 职场商务英语口语(十分全面)

职场商务英语口语(十分全面)

职场商务英语口语(十分全面)
职场商务英语口语(十分全面)

1.闲谈(small talk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。

Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it?

今天天气不错哦。

How do you like Beijing so far?

你觉得北京怎么样?

Let’s get down to business, shall we?

让我们开始谈正事吧。

2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

I’m awfully sorry.

我真的非常抱歉。

May I offer my profoundest apologies?

向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

I got stuck in traffic.

我路上堵车了。

I was tied up with some urgent business.

我刚才有点急事。

房间预订

3.很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

·I’d like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5.

我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。

·I want to take the one with a front view.

我想要一个朝阳的房间。

·I’d like a quiet room away from the street.

我想要个不临街的安静房间。

·Ok, I’ll take it.

好吧,我就订这个房间了。

饭店入住

出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。

Key cards

房门卡

Breakfast included

含早餐

The porter will take your bag up to room.

工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。

道别

生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go.

我还有约好的事情,得走了。

I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.

太晚了,我想我得走了。

I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later.

我也有点事情,回头见。

We’re so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself.

你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。那么今天为大家带来的主持会议可以用到的英语。

I would like to express my welcome to all of you.

欢迎大家的到来。

Get going, shall we?

咱们开始吧。

Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say something about this issue.

让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。

I think we’ve done the consensus. Thanks for your participation.

我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。

有时候要辞职面对一起工作很久的同事或者老板,是很难说出口的。那么本期节目教大家如何表达我要辞职、我要离开。注意哦,辞职一定要提前打招呼,不要说走就走,要给别人留出时间找人补充你的空位。

It’s really hard for me to say that I’ve got a new position at another company.

这的确很难开口,但我在别的公司找到了新的职位了。

I’ve been trying hard, but I don’t think I’m up to the job. So here is my resignation.

我已经很努力了,但我仍然觉得不能胜任这份工作,这是我的辞职信。

Sorry for quitting at this time, but I’ve decided to study abroad.

很抱歉这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国留学了。

I think it’s about time for me to leave. Here’s my resignation.

我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。

辞职——表示感谢

每个人都可能会遇到辞职的情况,但是,离开原公司的时候,不要忘了向你的同事或者老板表达感谢,不要过河拆桥哦。当然也不要显得过于留恋,点到为止。

I really appreciate the opportunities you gave me and I learned a lot from that.

真的很感谢您为我提供的机会,我学到了很多东西。

Thanks for your help. I do like the company and the people I worked with.

谢谢你对我的帮助,我真的很喜欢这家公司和我的同事们。

I was really happy here. You’re always been great to me. Thank you all.

我在这儿过得很愉快,你们一直都对我很好,谢谢大家。

I gain a lot of experience here.

我在这儿得到了很多经验。

职场英语·送礼物

A surprise for you. Hope you’ll like it.

给你惊喜哦,希望你会喜欢。

Here’s a souvenir for you. I bought from Beijing.

给你个纪念品,这可是我从北京带来的哦。

Wow, is it really for me? It’s just what I want.

这真的是送给我的吗?我一直想要这个呢。

That’s so nice of you. Shall I open it?

你太好啦,我能打开看看吗?

1. 如何招揽顾客

一般程序:招呼—问候—寻找相关话题—理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam, something for you?”

2. 如何给客人菜单

餐厅里,引领顾客落座后通常递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here is the dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?)

职场上的交往,很多时候,认识就比不认识强,怎样才算是认识了呢?大家可能首先想到互通姓名,今天的节目就是告诉大家如何礼貌的询问他人的姓名。

What name shall I say?

您怎么称呼?

May I have your name please?

能告诉我您的名字吗?

I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name.

不好意思,我没记住你您的名字。(言下之意,请把名字再告诉我一遍。)

Are you Mr. White. Hi I’m Kiele from ABC Company. Let me introduce a friend of mine.

您是怀特先生吗?我是ABC公司的kiele,请允许我为您介绍我的一个朋友。

工作当中,很容易碰到需要打断别人的情形。比如向你的老板交代工作的时候刚好他在谈别的事情,那么如何做到既不耽误工作,又不会使被打断的人不高兴呢?

I’m sorry, but may I interrupt you a few secon ds?

(很抱歉,我能打断您一下么?)

If you don’t mind, may I say a word here?

(如果您不介意的话,我想在这儿说上一句。)

Excuse me for interrupting you.

(对不起打断您说话了。)

Just a moment please, I want to say something about the issue.

(稍等下好吗?我想就这个问题说明一下。)

在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。

Sorry, but I’d better to hang up now. I have to get back to work.

(不好意思,我想我要挂电话回去工作了。)

I’m quite busy at the moment, could you call back later?

(能晚点打来吗?我现在有点忙。)

It’s getting late. Shall we talk about this tomorrow?

(很晚啦已经,要不我们明天再说。)

I won’t keep you any longer.

(我不耽误你时间了。)

大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:“一起吃个饭吧?”,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空……

I wonder if you have time this evening?

我想知道您今晚是否有空?

Would you be interested in dinner with me ?

今晚能请您吃个饭吗?

Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

您喜欢去中餐厅还是西餐厅呢?

I’ll pick you up at 7:00 pm, if it’s ok with you.

如果合适的话,我晚上7点去接您。

自我介绍——工作经历

自我介绍可能是我们从学生时期就需要准备的一段话了,并且现在无论是面试或者研讨会都有可能会用到的。所以今天我们就来分享一下,如何自我介绍工作经历。

I’ve been working in ABC company for the past two years as a computer engineer.

我在ABC公司当了两年的计算机工程师。

I’ve just graduated from ABC University.

我是刚从ABC大学毕业的毕业生。

I was an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.

我最初是从当见习会计起步的,后来成为了一名经理。

My major is computer. I went in for the development of software after graduation.

我学的是计算机专业,毕业后从事计算软件开发的工作。

自我介绍——优点

上期节目中我们说到了如何自我介绍工作经历,那么本期节目,让我们看一下如何介绍自己的优点,将自己的才华展现给你的主管或同事。

I am willing to work under pressure.

我乐于在压力下工作。

I’m a full of energetic and fashion-minded person.

我是一个精力充沛、思维新颖的人。

I have the ability to work well with others.

我能够很好的与他人工作。(具有团队精神)

Be willing to learn and progress, and have good analytical capability.

乐于不断学习进取,并具有很好的分析能力。

面试是求职过程中的一道门槛,可以说是相当重要的。面试中的问题常常会让人摸不清头脑,下面就介绍一些常见的面试问题。

Why are you interested in our company?

你对我公司的哪方面感兴趣。

What kinds of positions do you want?

你想要一个什么样的职位。

What interests you the most about this job?

这份工作最吸引你的是什么呢?

Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

你认为自己有何优势能争取到这份工作?

常见面试问题(二)

上期节目我们说到了面试的重要性,那么,我们仍旧继续这个话题,来说说常见的面试问题。

What kind of person do you like to work with?

你喜欢和什么样的人共事呢?

Would you mind working overtime?

你介意加班么?

What’s your salary requirement?

你能接受什么样的薪水?

Would you mind going out for business trips?

你愿意出差么?

职场上的接待和约见都需要事先预约,很少有临时的会面,因为这样会对双方造成不便。并且你的不请自来很有可能为他人留下不好的印象。接下来就让我们看一下如何来安排或者预约一个约会。

I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Green on Wednesday.

我想与格林先生约在周三见面。

I want to change this appointment from Thursday to Friday, if it’s possible.

如果可能的话,我想把约会时间由周四改为周五。

What time will you be convenient?

您什么时候有空呢?

Yes, I’m available on Friday.

恩,我周五有空。

谈判是一种技巧,当然更需要沟通。遇到矛盾或者双方意见不一致的时候如何来表达自己的观点或立场呢。

I think the price is a little high. Can’t you reduce it?

我觉得价格有些高,能不能降低一些呢?

The more time we waste, the less likely we will come up with anything.

我们浪费的时间越多,成功的机会就越少。

Isn’t there any room for negotiation?

难道没有商量的余地了吗?

We are here to solve problems.

我们是来解决问题的。

谈判·中间休息

商务谈判,有时候由于双方业务的规模很大,会议时间也会很久,那么谈判过程中,人的体力脑力都受到极大挑战。如何适时提出休息,本期节目将为您解答。

Shall we talk about this tomorrow, for we need more details at this point.

我们明天再讨论这个问题吧,因为我们在这一点上还需要更多详细资料。

It’s been a long time. I think we need a break.

这会已经开了很长时间了,让我们休息一下吧。

May I suggest that we continue tomorrow?

我能否建议我们明天继续呢?

Let’s dismiss and return in two hours, shall we?

现在休会,两个小时候回来继续。

你期望什么样的薪金

面试的时候,你期望什么样的薪水是一个很常被问到的问题,同时也是很难回答的一个问题。不过只要注意一个原则,就是尽量避免正面回答这个问题,让对方透露薪金标准就好了。

I won’t mind if I start with a low salary, for I’m a fresh graduates and don’t have much experience.

我不介意薪水低一点,因为我是应届毕业生,并且没有什么经验。

If I can be sure that there will be a good chance to advance in this company, I don’t think salary is a problem.

如果在这个公司能有好的发展的话,我不认为薪水是问题。

I am making RMB 3,000 at present, so I expect not less than that.

我现在的薪金是3000元,所以我希望这里的待遇能高于此数。

I believe that you have a standard for starting salary.

我想你们一定有一个起薪标准的。

每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。

I’d like to ask you for a transfer.

我请求调换工作。

You know, my major is accounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department in the company.

我是学会计专业的,但是现在却在公司的市场部门工作。

To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.

老实说,我并不喜欢这份工作,如果继续做下去的话我认为前途渺茫。

I think I can do better if I can have the transfer to the financial department.

如果可以调去财务部门的话,我认为我可以做的更好。

向帮助过你的人表达感谢可能是很简单的一句话,但是会为你带来良好的人际关系哦。因此,怎样在接受帮助之后表达感谢就显得尤为重要了。

Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。

I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.

我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。

It’s very kind of you to help me.

你能帮助我真是太好了。

I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.

真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。

上期节目我们将到了表示感谢虽然是举手之劳,但却会使你获益匪浅。那么今天就让我们看看表示感谢还有哪些说法。

I can’t tell you how grateful I am.

How can I thank you enough.

我都不知道该如何感谢你才好了。

You’ve been so helpful.

你可真是帮大忙了。

I’m very much obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.

感谢您的热情款待。

时尚白领口语100句

1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。

7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。

18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在已经结束。

26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?

28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。

31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?

32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?

34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?

35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?

36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?

37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。

38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。

39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。

40.How did you do on your test?你这次考试的结果如何?

41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?

42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?

43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。

44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。

46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?

47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?

48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?

49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?

50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?

51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?

52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?

53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?

54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?

55.How much money did you make?你赚了多少钱?

56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?

57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

58.How long have you been here?你在这里多久了?

59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。

62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。

63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。

64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?

65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。

66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。

67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?

68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。

69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?

70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。

71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。

72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。

73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。

74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。

75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。

76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。

77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。

78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。

79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。

80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。

82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。

83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?

84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。

85.It’s time for us to say “No”to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。

86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。

87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。

88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。

90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。

91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。

93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。

94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。

95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。

96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。

97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?

99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。

100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?

上期节目中我们谈到了如何表达感谢。如果帮助别人的是你自己,在别人对你说谢谢的时候又应当怎样回应呢?

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

别客气,乐意效劳。

It was no trouble at all. / Nothing serious.

一点也不麻烦。

Glad to have been of help.

很高兴能帮上忙。

It’s a great honor for me to offer my help.

能够帮到你我很高兴。

令求职者最为高兴的一句话莫过于——你被雇用了。可是别人说这句话的时候,你一定要知道他在说什么哦,否则很有可能会错失良机。

I’m quite impressed with your experience. You can have the job.

我对你的相关经验印象颇深,你被雇用了。

You’ve hired. Welcome to our company.

你被录用了,欢迎到我们公司来。

You can begin employment next Monday.

下周一来上班吧。

You get the job. So when can you start?

你被雇用了。什么时候能来上班?

抱歉这么晚打电话

由于业务的需要,有时候很晚了还要给客户打电话。这时一定要意识到自己是在打扰别人的休息,要对他说一声对不起。

I’m sorry to call you so late. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.

对不起,这么晚还打来,希望没有吵到你。

Sorry for bothering you at this hour.

很抱歉在这个时候打扰你。

I know it will get you trouble to call you this late. But it is an real emergency. I have no choice.

我知道这么晚打电话来会给你添麻烦,但我有非常要紧的事情。我也没有办法。

I must apologize for calling you at this time.

我很抱歉现在打电话过来。

抱歉这么晚打电话

在遇到别人工作上有错误的时候,一定要婉转的向他人指出,不要表面上说好,但是心里埋怨。这样很可能造成对方的重复错误。但同时也要注意自己的语气,要委婉,毕竟人非圣贤,孰能无过,下一个出错的可能就是你自己哦。

Try to be better next time. And please let me know if you have any problem doing this.

下次尽量做的更好吧。如果工作上有什么困难一定要记得跟我说哦。

I have confidence that you could be more professional.

我对你有信心,下次一定会做的更专业的。

I need more detail-oriented. So try to do some improvement on this report.

我需要更具体的资料,再改进一下这份报告吧。

What you have done is not up to standard. And I’m wondering if there is anything I can help?

你做的不符合标准。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

很多时候,一些谈判和商讨都是在餐桌上完成的,那么今天就让我们来介绍一下西方的宴客方式都有哪些。

Seated dinners 宴会(较正式,嘉宾每人都有各自固定的席位)

Buffet dinners 自助餐(也称冷餐会)

Cocktail parties 鸡尾酒会(时尚发布会后经常举办类似酒会)

BYOB and BYOF=Bring your own bottles and bring your own food 聚餐会(较随意)

Receptions 招待会

Picnics野餐

Tea parties 茶话会

经常会看到同事因为不顺心的事情而心情低落。如果在这个时候你能走上前安慰并鼓励他的话,一方面是出于礼貌的需要,另一方面也可以令同事和领导都觉得你很懂得关心别人哦。

Come on. It’s still not the end of the world, isn’t it?

好啦别灰心,至少现在还不是世界末日,不是吗?

Face the music. And you can do it.

面对问题吧,你可以的。

I’ll back you up no matter what’s happening.

不管怎样我都会支持你。

It’s alright. These things happened.

没事啦。这种事常常会发生的。

大家工作的时候经常会遇到一些小麻烦。比如现在工作都离不开的电脑就经常给我带来麻烦不是吗?那么自己处理不了的时候怎么办呢?今天告诉大家如何来表达这些我们工作上常遇到的麻烦,以及如何寻求帮助。

Could you do me a favor? My computer suffered from computer virus.

能帮帮我吗?我电脑中病毒了。

Oh no, my computer halted again. Could you lend me a hand?

天哪,电脑又死机了。能帮我处理一下吗?

Excuse me. Can you help me to clear this paper jam?

劳驾,帮我弄一下打印机好吗?

I’m calling for the air-conditioner problems. It doesn’t work anymore. And it’s getting hot

in the office.

我们的空调好像坏了,我正是为此打来的。办公室已经越来越热了。

火车是一种重要的交通工具,相信大家在出差的时候一定和它打过不少交道。那么今天让我们来了解一下和票务有关的常用语吧。

Can I get a seat for the D207 on Wednesday?

我想买一张周三的D207的车票。

I want to reserve a sleeper to Shanghai.

我想订一张去上海的卧铺。

I missed the train. Could you please refund this ticket for me?

我没有赶上火车。可以帮我把票退了吗?

Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应该去哪儿补票呢?

每个求职者在面试过后,都希望能尽快知道自己是否被录用。但是如果迟迟没有得到结果,那么最好就要打个电话过去问问清楚了。

I’m just calling to follow up on the status of the Personnel Manager.

我打电话来是想问一下人事经理的招聘情况。

Does it possible for me to know when the decision will be made?

我能知道什么时候出结果吗?

I’m an applicant of your company. And I’ve been waiting for over two month after the interview. Could I possibly know the results?

我是贵公司的求职者。面试过后我已经等了两个多月了。我能知道一下结果吗?

Have you made any decision concerning the position?

面试的结果出来了吗?

在谈判过程中,我们一定要注意听懂每一句话,这很有可能影响到谈判的结果。因此没听清楚的话一定要问。那么今天就要告诉大家如何请求他人重复他所说的话。

I beg you pardon?

能重复一遍吗?

Would you please saying it again? I’m not quite catching you.

请再说一边好吗?我不是很明白的意思。

Could you speak a little bit slowly? I can’t follow you.

能说的慢一点吗?我有点跟不上了。

Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I don’t understand what you are talking about.

不好意思,能重复一遍吗?我不明白你在说什么。

以前的公司一般有总机,由接线员将电话转接到各部门或者个人。现在很多公司拥有类似的前台服务。那么,如果你是在为别人转接电话的话应当怎么说呢。

I’ll put you through right now.

我现在就帮你转接过去。

I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute.

我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。

I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark.

我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。

I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected.

很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。

我们打电话不一定都能找到对方,这时候想让接电话的人告知对方给自己回电话或者没什么事情不用回电话了,怎么说呢?

Could you please tell her that Mr. Xu called?

请转告她许先生给她打电话。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语情景对话

商务英语情景对话 A: seller B: buyer A: Hello, welcome to XX company, I’m the (职位). These are my Colleague , Miss … and Miss …. B: Hi, nice to meet you. I’m the (职位),from XX company,(城市,国家) A: Nice to see you, too. Here is our catalogue for your reference. Is there anything particular you’re interested in? B: Well, I’m interested in your golden delicious apple. A: You have a good judgment. Golden delicious apple is famous as its first class quality, rich juice, and sweet sour taste. It’s also produced from Shandong province which has a good reputation of apples. B: well, I’m very impressed .May I have some idea of your price? A: Sure, USD 2000 per ton, CIF Newyork.(

B: Your price for golden delicious apple at USD 2000 per ton is on the high side, I can’t accept it. A: You must be aware that the price of golden delicious apple has been increasing since last year. It is fixed according to the upward trend in the international market price. B: But your price is much higher than the market price .Thailand gives a much lower price. A: The quality of this kind of golden delicious apple is much better. I can quote you on apple of quality and the price will definitely be lower. Our price varies according to the quality. B: What i mean is that your price is higher than of the same quality .It will be hard for us to persuade our clients to accept such a price .And as I known, many suppliers are in fact cutting the price trying to get a large market share. A: But our product can deal with the competition .You can see that we have already got many orders and more are coming. It shows that our product and price are acceptable

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

订机票英语口语情景对话课件.doc

订机票英语口语情景对话(1) A:Good morning .what can I do for you. 早上好.我能为您做些什嘛? B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week. 是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票. A:When do you want to fly? 您想何时去? B:Monday ,september 12. 周一九月12 日. A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day. 我们有周一802 次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802 次航班 机票已订完. B:Then ,any alternatives? 那还有别的吗? A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13.shall I book you a seat? 有一次航班在九月13 日周二上午9:30 起飞.我能为您订个座位吗? B:er... it is a direct flight, isn't it? 哦... 是直航对吗? A:Yes it is . You want to go first class or coach? 是的.您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票? B:I prefer first class, what the fare? 我想订头等舱的机票.多少钱? A:One way is $176. 单程是176 美元. B:Ok i will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday. 好的我将订周二9:30 的机票. A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. is it all right.sir? 一张807 次航班周二早晨9:30 飞往波斯顿的机票.对吗先生? B:Right .can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th? 对.你能把我放到12 号等候名单中吗? A:Certainly.may I have your name & telephone number? 当然可以. 请您告诉您的名字和联系方式? B:My name is Lorus Anderson.you can reach me at 52378651. 我叫Lorus Anderson.52378651您能和我联系. A:I will notify you if there is cancellation. 若取消我将通知您. B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢. A:My pleasure. 不客气. What can I do for you? M: I need to book a plane ticket to London.

简单商务英语口语对话

介绍篇: 1)A:I d o n't b e l i e v e w e'v e m e t. B:N o,I d o n't t h i n k w e h a v e. A:M y n a m e i s C h e n S u n g-l i m. B:H o w d o y o u d o?M y n a m e i s F r e d S m i t h. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 2)A:H e r e's m y n a m e c a r d.

B:A n d h e r e's m i n e. A:I t's n i c e t o f i n a l l y m e e t y o u. B:A n d I'm g l a d t o m e e t y o u,t o o. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。3)A:I s t h a t t h e o f f i c e m a n a g e r o v e r t h e r e? B:Y e s,i t i s,A:I h a v e n't m e t h i m y e t.

B:I'l l i n t r o d u c e h i m t o y o u. A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A:D o y o u h a v e a c a l l i n g c a r d? B:Y e s,r i g h t h e r e. A:H e r e's o n e o f m i n e. B:T h a n k s. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, Mr.Wu.非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company? B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that? 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何? B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime? 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗? A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望多少薪水? B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢? A: Do you have any other questions? 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

常用商务英语口语:提供详细联系方式

We enclose a copy of product catalogue with detailed specification. 随函寄上带有详细规格的产品目录一份。 Thanks. 谢谢。 Here's our brochure with full details on prices and discounts. 这是我们的产品目录,上面有价格和优惠的详细信息。 Here is our catalogue and price-list. 这是我们的产品目录和报价单 This is our sample and product catalogue. 这是我们的样品和产品目录单。 Please tell me how to contact it. 请告诉我联系方式 Is there any agent of your company in China? If there is one, please tell me how to contact it. 请问贵公司的产品在中国有没有代理商,如果有请告诉我联系方式。 I'll send it to your email. 我会把地址发到你的邮箱里。 Please have it printed under its official letterhead with contact information. 请以带有责公司联系方式抬头的信纸打印。 Please bear in mind, that at least one person must be identified as your organization's official contact point. 请牢记,贵公司的联系方式中至少要提供一个固定联系人的联系方式。 For more information please visit our website. 更多信息敬请查询浏览本公司网站。Please offer me your website. 请给我細网址。 More information can be obtained from the company's website. 更多资讯可浏览本公司网站。 You can find more information on our website. 更多信息请浏览公司网站。 For details, please visit the company's Website. 详情请浏览公司网站。 Please provide a detailed address. 请提供详细地址! I will send it to you via email. 我会发到你的邮箱麵。

商务英语情景对话

新产品推荐 林先生:These are our new models. 这些是我们的新产品. 李小姐: What are their strong points? 有什么优点? 林先生: There's a lot to be said for them. In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market. 优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用. 李小姐: Why does it take longer to wear out than the others? 为什么它比其他产品耐用呢? 林先生: The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric. 这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密. 李小姐: Can you leave these samples with us? 可以把样品留下来吗? 林先生: How long do you want to keep them? 你要留多久? 李小姐: About three days. 大约三天. 林先生:

That's all right 好吧 In the telephone Daisy: Is Tom there? Tom 在吗? Gates: He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里 Daisy: Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? Gates: He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 Daisy: Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话? Gates: Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。 Daisy: When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

商务英语情景对话订酒店房间

Booking Hotel Rooms (Tina and Minnie arrive at Garden Hotel. Minnie i s now asking something in the reception desk.) Receptionist:Good afternoon. Welcome to Garden Hotel. Can I help you, madam? Minnie:Well, I’m Minnie from ABC Company. I’d like to check in, please. Receptionist: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, madam? Minnie: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? Receptionist: Wait a moment, please. We have standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? Minnie: W hat’s the price for standard single room? Receptionist: oh,sir. The price for standard single room is 200 Yuan。 Minnie: OK. I’d like to check in a standard single room. Receptionist: All right. How many days are you planning to stay? Minnie: I want to stay here for 3 days. Receptionist: Wait a moment, please. Madam,please show your passport or ID card. Minnie: Here you are. Receptionist: Wait a moment ,please. Could you please fill in the registration card? Minnie: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? Receptionist: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. The check-out time is . of forth day later。 Minnie: Thank you. Receptionist: Y ou’re welcome. Good luck。

商务英语口语对话范文.doc

商务英语口语对话范文 在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是给大家整理了商务英语对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We re offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We re particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

旅游英语口语情景对话1

旅游口语情景对话1 登机行托运英文表达: 办理登机手续:check in 柜台:counter 手提行:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大) 行过磅/行称重:to weigh the luggage 登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card 行标签:luggage label / 行牌luggage tag 1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 11 把您的行放在柜台上好吗?Will you put your luggage on the counter? 19 我想托运这三件行。I want to check these three pieces. 41 把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket? 42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please? 43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。 Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York. 46 这是您的机票及登机牌。Here are your tickets and your boarding pass. 47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card. 旅游英语入门辅导美国海关的情景会话 海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!欢迎您来美国. 弗兰克: Thanks.。 海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗? 弗兰克: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。 海关: Thank you. What's your occupation?。您的职业是什么? 弗兰克: I`m a driver.我是一名司机。 海关: Are you here for tour?您是来旅游的吗? 弗兰克: You are right.你说对了。 海关: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在这里呆多久啊? 弗兰克: About three weeks.大约三周。 海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您,请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。 弗兰克: Ok, thanks.好的,。

简单商务英语口语对话

简单商务英语口语对话 介绍篇: 1) A:I don't believe we've met. B:No, I don't think we have. A:My name is Chen Sung-lim. B:How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德?史蜜斯。 2) A:Here's my name card. B:And here's mine. A:It's nice to finally meet you. B:And I'm glad to meet you, too. A:这是我的名片。 B:这是我的。 A:很高兴终于与你见面了。 B:我也很高兴见到你。 3) A:Is that the office manager over there? B:Yes, it is, A:I haven't met him yet. B:I'll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 4) A:Do you have a calling card? B:Yes, right here. A:Here's one of mine. B:Thanks. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。 A:喏,这是我的。 B:谢谢。 5) A:Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? B:Haven't you met yet? A:No, we haven't. B:I'll be glad to do it. A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?

实用商务英语口语:接待来访者

实用商务英语口语:接待来访者 KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny? 凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗? JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it? 詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗? KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they? .[slaid] [slad] vt. & vi. 滑动; 滑行 She slid along the ice. 她沿着冰面滑行。 幻灯片 凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗? JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are. 詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。 KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you? ['mnit] 监视器, 监听器; 检测器 凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧? JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.

詹妮.罗斯:是的,凯特,我已经检查过了。 KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important. 凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。 DON BRADLEY: Good morning! 堂.布拉德利:早上好! JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don. 詹妮.罗斯:你好,堂。 DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day? 堂.布拉德利:这不过个大日子,都准备好了吗? JENNY ROSS: I think so. 詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。 KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk? 凯特.麦凯纳:堂,我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗? **** MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me. 酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。 CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it. .[,prezn'tein]n表演 克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。 CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?

商务英语300句(情景对话)讲课讲稿

商务英语300句(情 景对话)

商务英语300句: Unit 1 Establishing Business Relations (2) Unit 2 Inquiry 询盘 (7) Unit 3 Telephone Calls 打电话 (14) Unit 4 Visiting A Factory 参观工厂 (21) Unit 5 About Products 产品问题 (28) Unit 6 Price 价格 (35) Unit 7 Counteroffer 还盘 (42) Unit 8 Discount and Commission 折扣和佣金 (51) Unit 9 Business Representation 代理 (57) Unit 10 Insurance 保险 (68) Unit 11 Acceptance 接受 (76) Unit 12 Terms of Payment 支付条款 (84) Unit 13 Packing 包装 (93) Unit 14 Shipment 装运 (101) Unit 15 Claim 索赔 (110) Unit 1 Establishing Business Relations Establishing Business Relations

建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 相关专题: 商务英语口语900句 新东方商务口语 视频商务英语口语 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Londo n. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you. 现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。 9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you. 我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。 10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours. 你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。 11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line. 鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts. 我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档