Unit1 Ways of Learning
Part II Reading Task
1. They were studying arts education in Chinese kindergartens and elementary schools in Nanjing.
2. Their 18-month-old son Benjamin was fond of trying to place the key into the slot of the key box during their stay at the Jinling Hotel.
3. They would come over to watch Benjamin and then try to teach him how to do it properly.
4. Because he realized that this anecdote was directly relevant to their assigned tasks in China: to investigate early childhood education and to throw light on Chinese attitudes toward creativity.
5. Most of them displayed the same attitude as the staff at the Jinling Hotel.
6. He emphasized that the most important thing is to teach the child that on can solve a problem effectively by