文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照
《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照

疯狂动物城

1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

几千年前这些是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9--And.. death!

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

但是,坐落在211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night.

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually.

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer.

- 让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

- 没有- 兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

- 从来没有。- 从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

没错!你爹地、我和你的275 个兄弟姊妹。

44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

- 我们正在改变这个世界。- 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

一次一个胡萝卜。- 但愿如此。

46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49--Where the heck'd she go?

她跑哪去了?

50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

喂!你听到她说的了!停下来!- 好装扮啊,失败者。

54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

请把票还给我的朋友们。- 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。

- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

60--Scared now?

现在害怕吗?

61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

64--Huh!

呵呵!

65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

- 你看起来很糟。- 你没事吧,茱蒂??

68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

- 哇,你拿到了我们的票!- 你真棒,朱迪。

70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

71--Well, he was right about one thing.

嗯,他有一件事说对了。

72--I don't know when to quit.

我不知道什么时候放弃。

73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

动物乌托邦警察学院

74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12 个独特的生态系统。75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

78--Scorching sandstorm.

炎炎的沙尘暴。

79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

你死定了,土包子兔子。

80--One thousand foot fall.

一千尺大瀑布。

81--You're dead, carrot face.

你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

82--Frigid ice wall.

严寒的冰墙。

83--You're dead, farm girl.

你死定了,农家少女。

84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

重量级罪犯。你死定了。

85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

死。死。死。

86--Ohhh...!

噢噢噢......!

87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.

从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。

- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-

- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

93--Judy Hopps.

朱迪哈波丝。

94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

- 嗯,是的先生!- 谢谢。

96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

97--Precinct One. City Center.

一号辖区,市中心。

98--- Yeh! - Yeh!-

耶!- 耶!

99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.

恭喜你哈波丝警官。

100--I won't let you down.

我不会让你失望的。

101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.

从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

103--Bellwether, make room, will you?

领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

105--Officer Hopps, look here.

哈波丝警官,请看这里。

106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。-还有害怕。

107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

- 是的。- 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified. 我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

- 狮子和狼没什么。- 狼?

114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

- 黄鼠狼。- 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

没错,他们会出老千整死你。

116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.

你知道吗?任何掠食者。

117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

- 动物邦里到处都是。- 够了,斯图。

118--And foxes are the worst.

狐狸是最差劲的。

119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey? 这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。

122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

124--we made you a little care package to take with you.

我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

- 我们放了些点心在里面。- 这是防狐喇叭。

126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

- 是的,带着它你会很安全。- 这是防狐喷雾。

127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

- 看一下这个!- 哦,老天爷!

129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

132--Terrific! Everyone wins!

太好了,双赢!

133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.

到达动物邦的特快车。

134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!

好了,我要走了。再见!

135--Mmm. I love you, guys.

嗯。我爱你们。

136--Love you, too.

我们也爱你。

137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

138--Bye everybody!

再见大家!

139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

140--Bye!再见!

141--YOU ARE NOW LEA VING BUNNYBURROW.

你正在离开兔窝镇。

142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **

今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败*

147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again **

虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始*

148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ** 我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上*

149--* I always get up now to see what's next **

而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来*

150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up *

*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅*

151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *

*学习时没有人不曾不犯错*

152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*

153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发*

154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*

155--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*

156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*

157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * *直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发*

158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*

159--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*

160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *

*我将会继续的犯下新的错误*

165--* I'll keep on making them every day *

*但我每天都不会放弃*

166--* Those new mistakes *

*即便犯下错误*

167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

171--* Try everything*

* 尝试一切*

172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

175--Thank you.

谢谢。

176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居!- 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.

别指望我们会道歉。

178--Greasy walls.

油腻腻的墙壁。

179--Rickety bed.

摇晃晃的席梦思。

180--Crazy neighbors.

疯狂的邻居。

181--I love it!

我爱死了!

182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!

拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?

- 不好意思!- 嗯?

184--Down here!

下面这边!

185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。

- 欧... 我的...天啊!

186--They really did hire a bunny.

他们真的雇了一只兔子。

187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be. 矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another

bunny "cute",

哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,

189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...

但其他的人呢,有一点...

190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.

- 哦。- 其实还好。

193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

哦。事实上你的...有一个...

194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.

- 一个什么?- 在你的脖子缝里。

195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!

- 哦,在左手边。- 很好,谢谢你!

198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?

嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

200--Attention!

注意!

201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.

好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

202--I've got three items on the docket.

我的文件上有三个重点。

203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

204--Francine. Happy birthday.

弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

205--Oh.哦。

206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

最后,我们有14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

211--This is priority number one. Assignments.

这是第一要务。分派工作。

212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.

警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。

217--Parking duty. Dismissed.

开交通罚单。解散。

218--Parking duty?

交通罚单?

219--Chief? Chief Bogo?

局长?蛮牛局长?

220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

221--- So? - So I can handle one.

- 那又怎样?- 我可以接下一个。

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

(中英对照)家庭矛盾剧本

人物安排:一人引述旁白总结角色:father mother daughter grandmother Arrangement of the characters: one quote unquote summarize roles: father mother daughter grandmother 每个角色将在剧前有一段简短独白,说明自己扮演的角色。 Each character will play before a short monologue, explain their role. 爸爸:I play the part of father.,David.and football is my favorite.And to my daughter ,at the most time,Ican’t understand what she think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. Dad: I play the part of father David.and football is my favorite.And to, my daughter, at the most time, Ican t understand what she ' think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. 我扮演父亲的角色,足球是我的最爱。而在很多时候,我不能理解我女儿的想法,不知道她想要什么。也许我们要多多交流。 I play the role of a father, football is my most loved. In most of the time, I can not understand my daughter's idea, do not know what she wants. Maybe we should exchange a lot. 妈妈:I have the role of mother,Kelly. and busy for this family .It’s difficult to chat with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult.. Mom: I have the role of mother, Kelly . And busy for this family . It s difficult to chat ' with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult. 我扮演妈妈,为这个家而忙碌。我与女儿无法聊天。 I play my mother, for the home and busy. My daughter and I can chat. 女儿:I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love michael jackson best!!!!!!!! Daughter: I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love Michael Jackson best!!!!!!!! 我演女儿。安妮,我热爱每件关于时尚与明星的事情。迈克尔杰克逊是我的最爱!!!!! My daughter. Anne, I love everything about fashion and celebrity. Michael Jackson is my best love!!!!!

《教父》剧本台词中英文对照

你绝对很意外的我能弄到这些很不容易啊 教父经典语录!一、人生与处世 1、生活是这样美丽。 2、一个人只有一个命运。 3、不要让别人知道你的想法。 4、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么。 5、我们都是伪君子。 6、当你说不时,你要使不听上去象是一样好听。 7、我一生为家族服务,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶。 8、如果历史教育了我们什么,如果生活教给我们什么,那就是我们可以杀任何人。 9、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由。 10、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。 11、不要让女人左右你的思维。 12、如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。 13、我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。 14、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。 15、最好的威胁是不采取行动,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果,人们就不再怕威胁了。 16、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见。 17、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,男人不行。 18、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 19、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。 20、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。 21、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。 22、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。 23、永远不要恨你的敌人 ,因为这会影响你的判断力。 24、跟朋友要亲密,跟敌人要更亲密。 25、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。 26、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回! 二、社会的真实 1、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、政治和犯罪是一样的。 3、金融就是手枪,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机。 4、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。 5、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多。 6、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定?只有一个---复仇。 三、家庭 1、你是我的家人,我爱你。 2、首先,你不能对你所热爱的人说不。 3、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。 4、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

《劫后余生》完整中英文对照剧本

葡萄园占地面♥积♥超过三千英亩 The vineyards currently take up over thirty thousand acres, 共育有五种不同的葡萄 where we grow five different varieties of wine, 即解百纳苏维浓梅洛设拉子 Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, 佳美娜和白苏维浓 Carmenere, and Sauvignon Blanc. 现在请跟我走注意脚下 Now please follow me and watch your step. 我讨厌你的美♥国♥佬♥朋友 I hate your gringo friend. 我也是 Right now, so do I. 星期三 几百年来都会举办盛大的庆祝活动 Centuries ago huge festivals were held 每逢葡萄采摘季节尾声 at the end of the grape harvest. 来自不同村落的少女们 And the virgins of the different towns 会踩踏新鲜葡萄 would stomp the grapes 来获取葡萄原液 to make the wine. 而今的葡萄酿酒工艺已经进化到极其 As you have seen today now it's a much more 精湛复杂 sophisticated process. 大家有什么问题吗没有吗 Do you have any questions? No? 那好大家可自♥由♥活动并拍照 OK, feel free to look around and take pictures. 我有个问题 Actually I have a question, 您能给我和我的朋友们照张相吗 can you take a photo of me and my friends? -当然可以 -谢谢 -Sure. -Thanks. 按右边就可以了 Just push right there.

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1-8

第一季8集: The Grasshopper Experiment----(小人物实验) -Sheldon:Damn you, https://www.wendangku.net/doc/a717755429.html,! 去死吧,隐蔽钱包网。s -Leonard:Problem 有麻烦了 -Sheldon:The online description was completely 网站上的介绍完全是在误导人。 misleading. They said eight slots, plus removable ID. 他们说有8个夹层外加一个抽取式证件存放层。 To any rational person, that would mean room for nine 这对任何正常人都意味着能放9张卡, cards, but they don't tell you, 但他们不告诉你, the removable ID takes up one slot. 证件存放层要放在1个夹层里。 It's a nightmare! 真是场恶梦! -Leonard:Okay, now, do you really need 好吧,但你真会用到那张 the Honorary Justice League of America membership card 美国正义联盟荣誉会员卡吗 -Sheldon:It's been in every wallet I've owned since 我从5岁起就一直保持卡不离钱包了。 I was five. -Leonard:Why 为什么? -Sheldon:It says "Keep this on your person at all 这上面说"任何时候都要随身携带"。 times." It's right here under Batman's signature. 就在这儿,蝙蝠侠签名的下面。 -Raj:...and this is Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. ...这里是Leonard和Sheldon的公寓。 -Howard:Guess whose parents just got broadband. 猜猜谁的父母刚装了宽带。 -Raj:Leonard, may I present, live from New Delhi, Leonard请允许我引见来自新德里的现场直播, Dr. and Mrs. V. M. Koothrappali. V.M.Koothrappali博士及其夫人。 -Raj’s father: Tilt up the camera up! 把摄像头往上抬! I'm looking at his crotch. 我正看着他的裤裆呢。 -Raj:Sorry, Papa. 对不起爸爸。 -Raj’s father: Oh, that's much better. Hi. 这样好多了,嗨。 -Raj:And over here is Sheldon. 这边就是Sheldon。 -Raj:He lives with Leonard. 他和Leonard住一起。 -Raj’s mother:Oh, that's nice. 哦,真不错。 Like Haroon and Tanvir. 就像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj:No, no. Not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,不,不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s mother:Such sweet young men. 多么可爱的一对年轻人。 They just adopted the cutest little Punjabi baby. 他们刚领养了个超可爱的旁遮普小孩。 -Leonard:No, we're not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,我们不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s father: So, are you boys academics like our 你们和我儿子一样都是学术派吗? son -Leonard and Sheldon:Yes. 是的。 -Raj’s father: And your parents are comfortable with 你们父母对你们有限的赚钱能力满意吗? your limited earning potential -Sheldon:Oh, yes 满意。 -Leonard:Not at all. 一点儿也不满意。 -Raj:Papa, please. Don't start. 爸爸求你别说这个了。 -Raj’s father: It was just a question. 只是问问而已。 He's so sensitive. 他真敏感。 -Raj:Okay, that's my life. That's my friends. 好了,这就是我的生活和我的朋友。 Good to see you. Say good-bye. 很高兴见到你,说再见吧。 -Leonard and Sheldon:Bye-Bye. 拜拜。 -Raj’s father: Wait! Wait! 等等,等等! Before you go, we have good news. 在走之前我还有个好消息。 Put the computer down and gather your friends. 把电脑放下让你的朋友们都过来。 -Raj:What is it, Papa 什么事?爸...

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档