文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 儿童英语剧本小学生剧感恩节的由来-英语话剧剧本

儿童英语剧本小学生剧感恩节的由来-英语话剧剧本

旁白:这是是英国,有很多的英国人马上要乘坐“五月花”号出发了。

Here is England. There are many locals will be in steamship. 罗伯特:我是你们的好朋友朋友罗伯特。我们马上就要坐“五月花”号离开了。

I'm your good friend Robot. we will leave by The Mayflower.

爱丽丝:大家好,我叫爱丽丝,我特别喜欢吃零食,,我有一个特别勇敢的爸爸,他叫罗伯特,爸爸,我们大家为什么要坐船离开啊。难道是因为我们混的太差了?

Hello everyone. My name is Alice. I’m desperately crazy about snacks. I have a very brave father, his name is Robert. Daddy, why should al of us ship out?

罗伯特:因为我们在这里会有坏人想要害我们,所以我们得离开这里,去寻找新的家园了,我们快上船吧

Because There's bad guys here. So we have to get out of here , to find a new home , we should get on board now.

旁白:大家坐船离开了英国,决定前往北美了,航行中遇到了很大的风暴

These people leave the UK to North America by ship. Unfortunately, they meet a storm during the voyage.

爱丽丝:额(翻白眼状)不行了,不行了。这个比过山车还夸张,我好怕怕。这不是关键,关键是我的零食都被风吹走了,55555!船都要被风吹飞了,难道我们坐的是传说中的宇宙飞船?太可怕了

It’s more crazy than roller coaster. I’m so scared. But that’s not the point, the point is all of my snacks is blowing away! 555~ The ship is going to be damaged. Is this the legendary spaceship?

It’s so amazing!

旁白:经历了大风暴。航行了很长的时间,船上的食物都快要被吃光了

After sailing for a period of time, they almost run out of food.

爱丽丝:爸爸,肚子好饿,我能再多吃一点吗?

Daddy, I’m so hungry, could I eat some more?

罗伯特:孩子,再坚持一下吧,船上有100多人呢,食物已经不够了,坚持到底,就是胜利,加油!

Baby , and then stick to it , there are more than 100 people on board , the food is not enough , and persist in the end , is a victory , gas!

爱丽斯:嗯,爸爸,我知道了,我会努力的,小朋友们,借我吃点零食好不好?

Hum, daddy, I see, I’ll . Hey guys, could you give me a little snacks?

旁白:这个时候终于看到了大陆,大家都很开心,都从船上急忙抛了下来

At this time, they finally see the land. Everyone is happy and jump from the ship hurriedly.

爱丽丝:哎,不容易啊。终于可以不用晃了,不然在这样下去,我都要成不倒翁了。(蹭蹭跑下船,往四处张望)

It was really not easy, it calms down finally, or I’ll become a tumbler.

罗伯特:(跺下脚)恩,踩在陆地的感觉真好啊。

It is nice to step on the land

爱丽斯:看,好美的花朵(一人扮花朵状),额,(抬头望)这树也太高了吧。(一人扮大树)小鸟飞过。野兽吼叫的声音)

Look! What lovely flowers! Well, the tree is so high!

罗伯特:这个地方什么都有,就是没有人啊。

It is so beautiful but there are not the people here.

旁白:这时候2个印第安人出现了

At this time,two Indians come along.

阿帕奇(粗声说话):嗨,我是箭法最最好的阿帕奇。没有野兽能逃脱我的利箭。有的时候我箭都没有射出,小动物都已经吓死了。(展示射箭动作)

Hi, I’m Apache. I’m good at shooting an arrow. None of the beasts can escape from my arrow.

Sometimes before I shoot my arrow , the beasts have been scared to death.

Hahahahahahaha

科曼奇:(展示肌肉)看到了吗,这就我的力量。我能空手打死一头老虎。大家都叫我百兽之王。不对,是我打败了百兽之王的老虎。

(show muscle) you see, this is my strength. I can kill the tiger by my fist.Everyone calls me the king of beasts. No, I beat the king tiger.

旁白:突然,他们发现了这些不速之客。

Suddenly, they find these guests.

阿帕奇(对着英国人):嗯?你们是什么人,到我们这来干什么?

Eee? What are you guys? What are you doing here?

爱丽丝:爸爸,他们是谁啊,他们是外星人吗?

Daddy, who are they? Are they aliens?

罗伯特:他们可能是当地居民,叫印第安人。

They may be the local people , called the Indians

爱丽丝:啧啧,脸上那么脏,还不穿衣服。我们上来看看风景行不行啊。丑八怪!(吐舌头)Wow! Your face are so dirty and you don’t even get dressed! We just want to enjoy the scenery, ugly monster!

科曼奇:呀?(跳起来,指着爱丽丝),你这小屁孩,太过分了,看我揍你

Ah? (jumping up, pointing at Alice), you little boy, too bad, I beat you

阿帕奇:这是什么,超级弓箭吗?

What’s this?!! Super bow?

科曼奇:(惊恐地看着手枪,狠狠得看了他们一眼)哼,我们还会再回来的。我们部落有好几千人呢。(很生气地走了)

Well, we'll be back again. We have thousands of people.

罗伯特:小爱丽丝,你太不乖了

Oh , my baby you are so naughty

旁白:很快冬天到了,北风呼呼的刮起来了。很多英国人因为粮食不够病倒了Soon, winter arrived. Many British people fall ill because of lacking of food.

爱丽斯:额,好想念热腾腾的饭菜呀。以后吃饭再也不挑食了。没有零食也没关系,只要现在给我东西吃,我一定什么也吃吖。(表情夸张)

Hum, how I miss the delicious h ot meals. I’ll no longer refuse to eat certain foods. It doesn’t matter even there is no snacks. I’ll eat anything if only I am offered some food.

旁白:印第安人围着火堆,热情地跳草裙舞。特别开心。

The Indians dance happily around the stove.

阿帕奇:怎么最近没看见那些穿得很奇怪的人出现啦。

Why we didn’t see the perple wearing strange clothes recently?

科曼奇:我今天特意去看了一下,你猜,怎么着,哈哈,活该,那些人都快要饿死啦。看来是连我们的神灵都不愿意让他们在这里。

Today I went to look them, you guess, what, ha ha, those people are going to be starved to death, It seems that even our gods are not willing to let them in here.

阿帕奇: (语重心长) 哎,你怎么能有这样的想法呢。不能因为他们做错了事情,就眼睁睁的看着他们饿死。赶紧的,带上我们的南瓜、火鸡,还有玉米出发。我们去给那些人送点吃的吧。

Eee, what make you have this idea? We shouldn’t wait them to die but not do anything to help them. Now, let’s bring our pumpkin, turkey and corn quickly. And send it to these unlucky people.

爱丽斯:(恐慌)看,那群丑八怪又来啦,他们这次来了好多人啊。他们的武器好奇怪啊,居然都是南瓜和玉米,他们肯定是想趁着我们奄奄一息就来解决我们。

Look! Here come the ugly monsters. They have so many fellows. How strange their weapons

are. The weapons are made up of pumpkins and corns. They must want to kill us when we are dying.

罗伯特:看来我们还是难逃一死啊,我会保护你的,我的好女儿。

It seems that we could not escape the death , I will protect you , my honey

罗伯特:你怎么一点都不怕啊女儿

Why aren't you afraid?

科曼奇:把枪放下,别激动。你们居然准备要杀你的救命恩人。哼,你们把人想得太坏了。我们是来给你们送吃的。免得你们饿死在这里没人管。。(白了他们一眼)

Put the gun down, don't get excited. You are ready to kill the people who help you. Well, you think that we are too bad. We come here to give you food.

爱丽斯:(眼睛冒光)哇,有吃的啦,爸爸,看来我们得救啦,上帝不愿意带着我们。(抓起食物大吃,吃完以后伸个懒腰,打个饱嗝)

Wow! Food is coming! Daddy , it seems we are saved! God didn’t have the heart to take us away.

罗伯特:(带着歉意,冲着阿帕奇)对不起,上次我们

Sorry , we...

阿帕奇:(大手一挥)算了,我已经不记得了。

Forget it, I have forgotten it.

爱丽丝:(盯着印第安人的草裙) 其实,你们这个裙子还挺好看的。

Actually, your skirts look nice on you.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档