( ) l. A. walk B. word C. world D. work
( ) 2. A. where B. well C. there D. hill
( ) 3. A. say B. they C. bee D. see
( ) 4. A. four B. ball C. floor D. wall
( ) 5. A Let's B. cats C. kites D. has
II．单句理解，在A，B，C，D中选出一个与你所听到的句子意思相符的答案，每题听两遍(5分) ( ) 1. A. She is English. B. One of her fiends is English.
C. She can speak English.
D. English is her fiend.
( ) 2. A. Alice's friend is in England. B. Alice is in England.
C. Alice is from England.
D. Alice's friend is from England.
( ) 3. A. Where are you from? B. Where is he from?
C. Where is she from?
D. Where are they from?
( ) 4. A. They speak English. B. They speak French.
C. They speak English and French.
D. They speak English or French.
( ) 5. A. We go to school seven days a week. B. We go to school six days a week.
C. We go to school five days a week.
D. We go to school four days a week.
( ) l. A. Yes, you can. B. Sorry, there isn't any. C. You're welcome.
( ) 2. A. They're in the basket. B. There're some in the basket. C. That's a basket.
( ) 3. A. Yes, he is. B. All right. C. He’s fine.
( ) 4. A. No, there aren't many. B. Yes, there's a little. C. Yes, there are twelve.
( ) 5. A. I like eating oranges. B. I’m sixteen. C. Six, please.
( ) l. A. Bob. B. Tom. C. John. D. Jim.
( ) 2. A. Some oranges. B. Some pencil-boxes.
C. Some books.
D. Some rulers.
( ) 3. A. There are some bottles. B. There are some bottles of milk.
C. There's only one bottle of milk.
D. There's only one apple.
( ) 4. A. He's jumping. B. He’s dancing.
C. He's watching TV.
D. He's singing.
( ) 5. A. She's talking in English. B. She's reading a Chinese book.
C. She's listening to the teacher.
D. She's reading English.
( )1.Mr. Green wants to buy a _____．
( ) 2. The shop owner shows Mr. Green ______.
D. Five ( ) 3. The second one is ______.
A. too small
B. too big
( ) 4. The third one is ______.
( ) 5. Which one is not right?
A. Mr. Green wants a new cap.
B. Mr. Green goes to a shop for a cap.
C. Mr. Green likes black.
D. Mr. Green likes brown.
A: Good morning! ( 1 ) _______ can I (2 )_______ for you?
B: I (3) ________ some bananas.
A: (4)_______. (5)_________ bananas do you want?
B: Two (6)________, please.
B: (7)________ (8)________ are (9)________ ?
A: Six yuan.
B: Here you (10)__________.
A: Thank you very much.
( ) 1. A. hers B. term C. after D. certain1y
( ) 2. A. thirty B. river C. Saturday D. teacher
( ) 3. A. food B. noodle C. classroom D. diningroom
( ) 4. A. down B. how C. brown D. window
( ) 5. A. think B. this C. thank D. thirty
( ) 6. A. many B. carry C. family D. happily
( ) 7. A. orange B. morning C. for D. floor
( ) 8. A. shop B. home C. c1ose D. over
( ) 9. A. next B. eleven C. spe11 D. evening
( ) 10. A. all B. always C. almost D. also
1. Jim and Tom are ___________ TV in their room. (look, listen, watch)
2. Do you _________ American food? (like, think, speak)
3. The boy is _______ a book now. (see, look, read)
4. Can Rose ________ in the river? (sing, swim, fly)
5. Where does Mrs. Green _______ from?(go, come, be)
1. Whose books are those? They are ______ (Jim).
2. Can you see any _________ (woman) over there?
3. Can I borrow ________ (you) rul1er?
4. The teachers are very _______ (friend).
5. My uncle _________ (teach) Eng1ish in a school.
6. My mother 1ikes _________ (cook) very much.
7. The small house looks __________ (difference) from this one.
8. You are a worker. What about _______ (she)?
9. The window is _________ (close) now.