文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 外贸英语口语大全

外贸英语口语大全

外贸英语口语大全
外贸英语口语大全

外Claim 索赔

1. We filed a claim against you for the sho rt weight.

关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。

2. We've given your claim our careful cons ideration.

我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了邢秆芯俊?br>

3. I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 125EC.

我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第125EC 号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。

4. Claims for incorrect material must be m ade within 60 days after arrival of the goo ds.

有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。

5. I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.

贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。

6. The Japanese Company agreed to com pensate us for the defective watches by 5 % of the total value. 日本公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之五。

7. In my opinion, it's evident that damages must have occurred during transit.

依我看,损坏显然是在运输过程中造成的。

8. So far we haven't had any complaint of this kind.

至今我们没有过这类投诉。

9. Do you have any proofs?

你们由证据吗?

10. The certificate indicates that some of t he rollers are rusted.

商检证书上标明有些滚筒生锈了。

11. We regret for the loss you have suffer ed and agree to compensate you by $500.贸英语口语大全

我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。

12. We are not in a position to entertain yo ur claim.

我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。

Commodity Inspection 商品检验

1. How will the clause of inspection be stip ulated in the contract?

检验条款合同中应如何规定?

2. As an integral part of the contract, the i nspection of goods has its special importa nce.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

3. The exporters have the right to inspect t he export goods before delivery to the shi pping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

4. The inspection should be completed wit hin a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

5. Do you mean that you sell on shipped q uality and quantity?

你是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?

6. But in the case of disqualification or sho rt-weight on arrival?

但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?

7. Our goods must be up to export standa rds before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

8. The certificate will be issued by China I mport and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

9. Would you tell me whether we the buye

rs have the right to reinspect the goods w hen the goods arrive?

请你告诉我,货物抵达后买方是否有权复查?

10. What's the time limit for the reinspecti on?

复查的时限是什么时候?

11. What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复查的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

12. It is international practice that the rein spection should be made within 7 days up on the arrival and if any discrepancies are found, you may lodge claims with us withi n 30 days.

根据国际惯例,对商品的复查应在货物抵达后7天内进行。如果发现有任何差异,

你方在30天内可以向我方提出索赔。

Compensation Trade 补偿贸易

1. We agree to supply you with a complet

e set o

f equipment for the processin

g line.

我们同意向你方提供一整套生产线的设备。

2. We could manage to reduce our price b y 3% if you are agreeable to pay us back wholly or in part by the resultant product o f the equipment.

如果你方愿用直接产品进行全部或部分的补偿,我们可以

设法减价3%。

3. It's better for us to do total compensatio n trade.

对我们来说最好用全额补偿。

4. Equipment costs will be paid for with th

e finished products produced by the mach ines.

设备的费用将用这套机器生产出的成品支付。

5. If the equipment fails to give normal op eration, you are to repair them at your cos t. 如果设备不能正常运行,由你方负责维修,并承担费用。

6. How long should it take to have the pay ment completely made?

还清贷款要多久?

7. Three years or so, the sooner the better.

三年左右。越快越好。

8. The price of countersale products shall be determined according to the prevailing world market price at the time of each shi pment.

偿付产品的价格将按每次交货的国际市场价格决定。

9. Our bean curd processing line is the m ost advanced and well-known in the world .

我们的豆腐生产线是世界上最先进的,久负盛名。

10. We can only accept 80% of your requi rements for five years.

我们只能接受你方五年需求的80%。

11. We want you to supply annually 1,000 pieces of cotton goods and 14,000 garme nts.

我们希望你方每年提供1000件棉织产品,14000件衣服。

12. We'll send five engineers to help you with the installation work.

我们将派5名工程师协助你方的安装工作。Complaints 抱怨

1. If we can't get the goods by March the fi rst, we'll have to cancel the order.

如果3月1日前无法拿到货物,我们就只能取消订货了。

2. Your shipment hasn't arrived because it is stuck in customs.

你们的货还没到是因为在海关遭到阻止。3. We'll check into it and call you as soon as possible.

我们会调查,并会尽快给你电话。

4. About fifteen percent of the goods were damaged on arrival. I can't understand it. 货物送达时,大约有15%受损。我真搞不明

白。

5. The packing is not complete and everyt hing is stained.

包装不完整,全部都污损了。

6. We asked for a double-carton, but it ca me in a single-carton.

我们要求用双层的纸板盒,送达时却是单层的纸板盒。

7. We ordered SR-17, but we received SU -17.

我们订的是SR-17,但收到的却是SU-17。

8. The invoice shows forty-five units, but w

e received only forty.

发票上写的是45台,但我们只收到40台。

9. The goods are not up to par. They are i nferior compared to the original sample.

这些货物未达标准,它们比原样品差。10. We received your invoice, but there w as no discount.

我们收到了贵公司的发票,可是没有折扣。

11. The contract says a twenty percent dis count, but they've discounted only fifteen percent.

合约上说是达八折,不过却只打了八五折。

12. We received your statement, but you c harged us for items we didn't order.

我们收到了贵公司的对账单,可是,贵公司向我们索费我们没订的品目。

Credit Investigation 信用调查

1. Please let us know about the credibility of Brown Brothers?

请告诉我们关于布朗兄弟公司的信用状况。

2. We'd like to see your annual report for t he last two years.

我们想看看贵公司过去两年的年度报告。3. The Bank of America grants them unse cured letters of credit.

美国银行授予他们无担保信用证。

4. Do you know anything about the financi al standing of this company?

你知道有关这家公司的财务状况吗?

5. There is no record of a loan ever being refused. 不曾有被拒绝贷款的纪录。

6. There has been no recent need for long -term or short-term borrowing.

最近无需长期或短期的贷款。

7. May I ask the names of your banks?

请问贵公司往来的银行有哪些?

8. They've had some experience importin

g from a German company.

他们做德国方面的进口,有一些经验。

9. They're already distributing computer h ardware for an American company.

他们已经在为一家美国公司经销电脑硬件了。

10. How about their latest sales figures? 他们最近的销售额如何?

11. Their sales have actually gone down. 实际上,他们的销售额已经走下坡了。12. This company is deeply in debt.

这家公司负债累累。

Demanding Actions and Reminders 催促与提醒

1. How soon can we expect your answer t o our proposal?

关于我们的提议,我们多久能得到你的答复?

2. I can't be sure now because I have to di scuss it with my boss back at home.

我现在无法确定,因为我必须回去和老板讨论一下。

3. Then I'll give you until next Wednesday, OK?

那么,我给你到下星期三的期限,好吗?4. Please be sure to get me a sample tom orrow morning.

请务必在明天早上给我一个样品。

5. How soon would you like to have them done?

你要我多久把这些做好?

6. Well, this one is pressing, but the other one can wait.

嗯,这个很紧迫,不过另一件可以缓一缓。

7. I know it's difficult to have them delivere

d next week, but we'd appreciat

e i

f you co uld. We're completely out of stock at pres

ent.

我知道要下星期送货很难,但如果能的话,我们会很感激的。我们现在完全缺货。

8. Would the shipment get to us in time for Christmas?

这批货能在圣诞节前及时送到我们手中吗?

9. Well, that I have to figure out.

嗯,那我要推算一下。

10. I am calling in connection with an orde r we placed a long time ago.

我打电话来,是想问关于我们很久以前订货的事。

11. It's No. 4267/UG. It was made by telep hone on Sept. 12th and confirmed by a let ter a week later.

合同号码是4267/UG,是9月12日以电话、一星期后又以信确定的。

12. Oh, now I've found out everything abo ut it. It's going to be a long story.

哦,现在我查出有关它的一切了。真是说来话长。

Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系

1. I travel a lot every year on business, bu t this is my first visit to your country.

我每年常常外出旅行做生意,不过这是我第一次到贵国来。

2. I'd like to introduce a colleague----Ben White.

我来介绍一位同事----本•怀特。

3. Ben's just joined us from Sweden and h e'll be looking after you from now on.

本刚刚从瑞典来到我们公司工作,从现在开始,他将为您服务。

4. I look forward to working with you.

我期待着和您一起工作。

5. Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot o

f trade in this line. We wish to establish rel ations with you.

现在我觉得我们可以在这行业做大量的生意,我们希望和您建立贸易关系。

6. Your desire coincides with ours.

你们的愿望同我们的愿望一致。7. Would you like to market our products u nder your name?

您愿意以你们的名义,销售我们的产品吗?

8. We'd like an exclusive agreement.

我们希望有独家协议。

9. Would you represent us throughout you r country?

请你们在贵国各地代表本公司好吗?

10. We always trade with foreign countrie s on the basis of equality and mutual bene fit.

我们总是与外国在平等互利的基础上做生意。

11. Establishing business relations betwee n us will be to our mutual benefit.

我们之间建立贸易关系将对双方有利。12. I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.

毫无疑问,它将使我们双方建立更紧密的联系。

Export of Labor Service 劳务输出

1. In recent years, many Chinese workers and technicians have been sent abroad to undertake construction projects.

近年来,许多中国工人和技工被派送到国外承担建筑工程。

2. We are capable of undertaking large co nstruction projects worth more than US$1 00 million.

我们有能力承担价值超过1亿美元的大型建筑工程。

3. The prices for the project and labor ser vices are reasonable and competitive.

工程和劳务的价格合理而且有竞争力。

4. We will provide any line of engineers an

d technical workers needed for th

e project construction or equipment installation.

我们将提供工程建设和设备安装所需要的任何行业的工程师和技术工人。

5. In the interest of our clients, we would tr ain their technical staff at request.

从客户利益出发,我们会应客户要求培训他们的技术人员。

6. Employers shall make necessary arran

gements so that engineers may be provid ed with doctor services and hospital faciliti es in case of need.

雇主必须做出必要的安排,保证工程师在需要的时候提供医疗服务和住院设备。

7. The employer shall be provided the wor kers with the air tickets from Beijing to Ba mako, and from Bamako to Beijing upon t erminating the service.

工人自北京到巴马科以及服务期满后自巴马科回北京的飞机票,由雇主提供。

8. The employees must obey the laws and regulations of our country.

雇员必须遵守我国的法律法规。

9. The employment is for a period of two y ears from January 1, 2000 to January 1, 2 002.

聘期两年,从2000年1月1日至2002年1月1日。

10. Professor Brown's housing shall be pr ovided by us during the service period.

在服务期间,布朗教授的住所由我们提供。

11. They work five days a week and seven hours a day with legal holidays.

他们每星期工作5天,每天工作7小时,并享有法定假期。

12. As China has huge labor resources, la bor export is an advantage for China's par ticipation in international economic activiti es.

中国拥有巨大的劳务资源,劳务输出是中国参与国际经济活动的优势。

Foreign Trade Policy 外贸政策

1. I need to know your policy on investme nt.

我需要了解你们在投资方面的政策。

2. Absorption of foreign capital is an esse ntial part of our business activities.

吸引外资是我们经济活动的基本组成部分。

3. It covers foreign loans to government d epartments, enterprises and direct foreign investment.

它包括向政府部门、企业提供国外贷款和直接投资。4. It is said that you are taking up a new p olicy in your foreign trade.

听说你们对外贸易中采取了一项新政策。

5. We keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit.

我们坚持平等互利的原则。

6. Only we are trying to follow some gener al international practices.

我们只是努力遵循一些基本的国际惯例。

7. Then your policy must be more flexible than before.

那么你们的政策肯定比过去灵活了。

8. Before we use foreign capital, we first make clear the orientation and focal point of investment.

在我们使用外资以前,首先要清楚投资的方向和焦点。

9. We're pleased to know that you are beg inning to accept both private and governm ent-government loans.

我们高兴地了解到你们正在开始接受私人和政府间的贷款。

10. Do you have any other restrictions or concrete policies regarding accepting loan s?

关于接受贷款,你们有什么其他限制或具体政策?

11. Our paid-off period could be as long a s 15 years, not including 3 years grace pe riod.

我们的偿还期可达15年之久,不包括3年的宽限期。

12. But we will require you to purchase ou r equipment at least 25% of the total loan. 不过,我们要求你们以贷款总额至少25%的资金购买我们的设备

Imports and Exports 进货与出货

1. Please let us know immediately when w

e can have a new supply.

有货可进时,请马上通知我。

2. We expect fifty to come in before the en

d of this month.

我们希望月底之前能进货50台。

3. You'll have it by the end of next week wi

thout fail.

下周结束前,你一定可以拿得到。

4. Would you tell us your earliest delivery date?

你能告诉我们你们最早的送货日期吗?

5. Delivery takes six weeks after we receiv

e your order.

在接到订单后,要六个星期才能送货。6. We can guarantee delivery before July 20.

7月20日前,我们保证可以送货。

7. What's the dispatch date for the EC-50 we ordered last week?

我们上周所订的EC-50的发货日期是几号?

8. Could you reconfirm the shipping date f or me?

您能替我再确定一下运送日期吗?

9. They'll be sent on the tenth of Novembe r.

11月10日会送去。

10. They're scheduled to be sent on Octo ber the twentieth.

货预定在10月20日送去。

11. They are due to arrive in Seattle on M arch the second.

货预定在3月2日送达西雅图。

12. Now we're very busy, so I'm afraid it'll be about two months before we'll be able t o deliver.

现在我们很忙,所以恐怕大约两个月后才能送货。

Inside the Office 公司内部

1. I wonder if there's any possibility of our setting up an overseas branch.

我想知道我们是否有可能成立海外分公司。

2. Well, that's a difficult question and I sup pose my answer is yes.

嗯,这是个很难回答的问题,不过我想是有可能的。

3. I'm afraid this bank won't advance the money. What shall we do?

恐怕这家银行不会贷这笔款给我们,我们该怎么办?

4. Well, what I suppose is this. We should try a joint venture in order to raise the nec essary fund.

嗯,我的建议是这样的。我们该试试共同投资企业,以筹募所需的资金。

5. Since Mr. Brown's been offered a better job by another firm. Is there anyone to re place him?

既然布朗先生有了另一家公司的更好职位,有谁要接替他的工作吗?

6. I just can't think of anyone offhand, but t here should be somebody we'd like to pro mote.

我无法马上想出谁来,不过,应该有人可以提拔。

7. I wish I didn't have to say this, but the b oard of directors has agreed to cut down o n the present staff.

真希望我不必跟你说这些,但是董事会已经同意裁员。

8. I knew sooner or later this would come. 我知道这是迟早会发生的。

9. To be honest, since you are not in a po sition to make any decision, you shouldn't have committed yourself.

老实说,既然你不是处于决策者的位置,你就不应该作承诺。

10. Say, how about joining me for dinner s omewhere after we get through with this? 嘿,办完这事之后,和我一起找个地方共进晚餐如何?

11. That's a superb idea! In that case, why don't we invite Miss Green to come with u s?

真是好主意!如果那样的话,我们何不邀请格林小姐一起去?

12. I wish I could. But she's left for the day .

我希望可以。不过她已经走了。Insurance 保险

1. May I ask you a few questions about in surance?

我可以问你几个关于保险的问题吗?

2. When should I go and have the tea insu red?

我应该什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

3. What insurance rate do you suggest we should get?

你建议我们办什么样的保险费率呢?

4. The extent of insurance is stipulated in t he basic policy form and in the various ris k clauses.

保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

5. Since they are not delicate goods, and won't likely be damaged on the voyage, F. P.A. will be good enough.

因为这些货物不是易损易碎品,航行中不可能损坏,所以平安险就挺好了。

6. Obviously you won't want All Risks cov er.

显然你不想保一切险。

7. You'll please cover W.P.A. and War Ris k, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won't you?

请你方保水渍险和战争险,好吗?这些都是海运保险的一般条款。

8. But as a rule, we don't cover them unle ss you want to.

不过,按照惯例,除非你方要求,否则我方是不投保这些险种的。

9. May I ask what exactly insurance cover s according to your usual C.I.F terms?

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险种?

10. It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you k now what kind of coverage you are buying .

阅读保险单上的"细则"对你十分重要,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。11. I'd like to have the insurance of the go ods covered at 130% of the invoice amou nt.

我希望将这批货物按发票金额的130%来投保。

12. Please note that our insurance covera ge is for 110% of the invoice value only. If more than that is asked for, the extra pre mium should be borne by the buyer.

请注意,我们的保险范围只是发票金额的110%,如果要求投保更高的险别,额外的保费应由买方承担。

International Leasing Trade 国际租赁贸易

1. If you are interested in leasing trade, pl ease let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

2. The supplier wishes to sell his products and sees in international leasing the mea ns of achieving this with more certainty an d speed.

供应商希望能够卖出货物,把国际租赁看成一种稳妥和快速达到目的的方法。

3. The lessee wants to buy certain equipm ent and sees in leasing the means to do t his with less financial pressure.

租赁人想买某种设备,把租赁看成在较小的财政压力下达到目的的手段。

4. Would you please fill out this leasing ap plication first?

请先填写这份租赁申请。

5. The leasing company will have to find o ut whether its customer will be able to ma ke the contractual rental payments.

租赁公司要调查出客户能否按合同规定付清租金。

6. Would you provide your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for the past t hree years?

请提供贵公司过去三年的资产负债表和损益账目清单。

7. We leased the machines from a Japane se leasing firm last month.

上月我们从一家日本租赁公司租入这些机器。

8. The ownership of the leased equipment remains with the lessor.

租赁的设备,其所有权仍属于出租人。9. We're interested in setting up a power p lant in this city with equipment and technol

ogy to be leased from abroad.

我们有意在这个城市成立一家发电厂,设备和技术从国外租入。

10. Please let us know in detail the machi nes you wish to lease from us, including s pecifications, production flow and designe d productivity and term of the lease.

请详细告知我方你们希望租赁的机器情况,包括规格、生产流程、预定生产力

和租期。

11. The rental is to be calculated on the b asis of the export price of the equipment. 租金是以设备的出口价格为基础计算的。12. At the expiration of the lease, the equi pment should be returned to us in good co ndition.

租赁期满后,设备应完好无损地归还给我方。

International Leasing Trade 国际租赁贸易

1. If you are interested in leasing trade, pl ease let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。2. The supplier wishes to sell his products and sees in international leasing the mean s of achieving this with more certainty and speed.

供应商希望能够卖出货物,把国际租赁看成一种稳妥和快速达到目的的方法。

3. The lessee wants to buy certain equipm ent and sees in leasing the means to do t his with less financial pressure.

租赁人想买某种设备,把租赁看成在较小的财政压力下达到目的的手段。

4. Would you please fill out this leasing ap plication first?

请先填写这份租赁申请。

5. The leasing company will have to find o ut whether its customer will be able to ma ke the contractual rental payments.

租赁公司要调查出客户能否按合同规定付清租金。

6. Would you provide your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for the past t hree years?

请提供贵公司过去三年的资产负债表和损益账目清单。

7. We leased the machines from a Japane se leasing firm last month.

上月我们从一家日本租赁公司租入这些机器。

8. The ownership of the leased equipment remains with the lessor.

租赁的设备,其所有权仍属于出租人。

9. We're interested in setting up a power p lant in this city with equipment and technol ogy to be leased from abroad.

我们有意在这个城市成立一家发电厂,设备和技术从国外租入。

10. Please let us know in detail the machi nes you wish to lease from us, including s pecifications, production flow and designe d productivity and term of the lease.

请详细告知我方你们希望租赁的机器情况,包括规格、生产流程、预定生产力

和租期。

11. The rental is to be calculated on the b asis of the export price of the equipment. 租金是以设备的出口价格为基础计算的。12. At the expiration of the lease, the equi pment should be returned to us in good

condition.

租赁期满后,设备应完好无损地归还给我方。

Introduction to a Company 介绍公司

1. Do you happen to know our company? 您知道本公司吗?

2. I hear about your company quite often. 我常常听说贵公司。

3. Our company was established in 1996. 本公司创立于1996年。

4. Our company was founded five years a go as an affiliate of United Trading Compa ny.

本公司创立于5年前,是联合贸易公司的关系企业。

5. We have about 1200 employees, three hundred in the office and nine hundred in t

he plant.

我们大约有1200名员工,办公室有三百,工厂有九百。

6. Where is your head office?

你们的总公司在哪里?

7. What line of business are you in?

你们主要从事哪方面的行业?

8. We supply a wide range of office autom ation devices.

我们提供多种不同的办公室自动化设备。

9. We're a manufacturer and seller of qual ity fabrics.

我们是高级服饰的制造商兼售卖商。

10. We have twenty branches abroad, an

d we'v

e recently opened a new one in Ban gkok.

我们在海外有二十家分公司,最近在曼谷新开了一家。

11. As to our sales network, we have a tot al forty-six sales agents throughout the co untry.

至于我们的销售网络,我们在全国各地一共有46家销售代理商。

12. Our sales were up twelve percent last year, occupying about thirty-five percent o f the market in printers.

去年我们的销售量增加了12个百分点,大约占打印机35%的市场份额。

Market Research 市场调研

1. The preliminary market test is due to st art next month.

初期市场测试下个月开始。

2. Everyone knows that there've been so me major changes in our market over the l ast five years.

所有人都知道在过去的五年里,我们的市场发生了一些重要变化。

3. We have decided to strengthen market research and gather more information fro m various resources.

我们决定加强市场调研,从各种渠道收集更多的信息。

4. Do you have any particular plan to help them to open up new markets? 为了帮助他们开拓新的市场,你有何具体计划?

5. Do you often carry out market research ?

你们经常开展市场调查吗?

6. We sent questionnaires to both manufa cturers and users of microwave ovens.

我们向微波炉的生 毯陀没Х⒘说鞑槲示怼?br>

7. What were their reactions?

他们的反映如何?

8. Of these, 30% of the users were satisfi ed with the performance of their existing o vens.

其中,30%的用户对现有的炉子性能感到满意。

9. Manufacturers are interested in technic al improvements.

生产商对技术改进感兴趣。

10. We've reported some of the preliminar y findings in the study.

我们已经把一些初步调查结果写进调研报告了。

11. 352----that's 65%----replied to our que stionnaires.

352位也就是65%的客户答复了我们的调查问卷。

12. I would suggest that you should be stil l more flexible in doing business.

我建议你做生意再灵活些。

Offer 报盘

1. We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

2. I come to hear about your offer for fertili zers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

3. We are in a position to offer tea from st ock.

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

4. We can offer you a quotation based up on the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

5. We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorro w.

我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。

6. My offer was based on reasonable profi t, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

7. We always try out best to meet your req uirements in view of our long relations.

鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,我们总是尽力满足你们的要求。

8. Is your offer a firm one or one subject t

o final confirmation?

你报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?

9. This offer is based on an expanding ma rket and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。10. Please renew your offer for two days f urther.

请将报盘延期两天。

11. Please renew your offer on the same t erms and conditions.

请按同样条件恢复报盘。

12. The offer will remain open for 3 days. 报价的有效期为3天。

Patent and Trademark 专利与商标

1. I am going to apply for a patent, but I'm not sure how to prepare the application.

我想申请专利,但不清楚如何准备。

2. You should submit a request, a descript ion, and a claim.

你应该提交一份申请,一份说明书和一份要求书。

3. The Patent Office will announce the res ult and notify the application with 18 mont hs.

专利局将在18个月内宣布并申报结果。4. Only when everything is all right will the patent be registered.

只有一切都顺利,才能登记专利。

5. For invention the duration of protection i s 15 years.

发明专利的保护期限为15年。

6. By law, the protection of trademark in o ur country is limited to 30 years.

根据法律规定,我国的商标权保护期为30年。

7. The producer or registrant should apply for the registration renewal every 30 year s.

生产商或注册人应每30年申请办理注册商标的续展手续。

8. You must notice that trademark is limite

d by region.

你必须注意商标受地域限制。

9. The longer the protection, the more you have to pay.

保护期越长,付的费用就越多。

10. For trademark registration, different co untries follow different rules.

在商标注册方面,不同的国家遵循不同的原则。

11. China has adopted the priority-of-regis tration principle.

中国采用注册优先原则。

12. A number of countries prefer the priorit y-of-use principle.

一些国家更青睐优先使用原则。Processing and Assembling Trade 加工贸易

1. The processing and assembling busine ss is a component part of our foreign trad e.

加工装配贸易是我们对外贸易的一个组成部分。

2. We intend to do business with you on t he basis of processing.

我们打算在加工的基础上,和你方发展业务。

3. We would like to see that doing process ing business will benefit both of us.

我们希望看到加工贸易对我们双方都有利。

4. We'll provide fabric and accessories. Of course, we can assure you of their quality .

我们提供布料和附件,当然,我们可以向你方保证它们的质量。

5. We'll let you have the finished products six months after the fabric and accessorie s arrive.

我们在布料和附件到达6个月后,把成品交给你们。

6. Before going further, may we ask you to let us have your idea on the following poi nts?

在进一步讨论之前,我们想知道你方关于以下几点的意见。

7. We agree to pay for the equipment and technology by installments with the proces sing fees payable to us.

我方同意分期用我们应得的加工费偿付设备和技术的费用。

8. Please indicate the rate of processing o r assembling charges, and also the metho d of payment.

请说明加工和装配的价格以及付款方式。

9. All supplied materials will be reinspecte

d by us. If they do not conform to th

e requi rements o

f the processing, we may ask yo u to send us replacements.

我们会重新检查所有提供的材料。如果不符合加工要求,可以让你方送来替代品。10. For the finished products, a letter of cr edit at sight is required.

对成品,我们要求即付信用证。

11. The rate of substandard products shou ld not exceed 5%.

次品比例不得超过5%。

12. The trademark and the labels to be us ed on the products we process will be des ignated by you.

我们加工产品所使用的商标和标签由你方指定。

Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our sh owroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product informatio n sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better techn ology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。4. The system we have adopted is original .

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts p er day, it can easily pay for itself in a year. 如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new pro duct. There's been a big rush for it lately. 我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival' s products and yet, we're able to sell it at t he same price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very q uickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, o urs is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product. 我们极力推荐这项产品。

Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our sh owroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product informatio n sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better techn ology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original .

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts p er day, it can easily pay for itself in a year.

如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new pro duct. There's been a big rush for it lately. 我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival' s products and yet, we're able to sell it at t he same price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very q uickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, o urs is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product. 我们极力推荐这项产品。

Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our sh owroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product informatio n sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better techn ology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original .

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'. 我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。

6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts p er day, it can easily pay for itself in a year. 如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new pro duct. There's been a big rush for it lately. 我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival' s products and yet, we're able to sell it at t he same price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very q uickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, o urs is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product. 我们极力推荐这项产品。

Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our sh owroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product informatio n sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better techn ology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original .

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts p er day, it can easily pay for itself in a year. 如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new pro duct. There's been a big rush for it lately. 我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival' s products and yet, we're able to sell it at t he same price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very q uickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, o urs is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product. 我们极力推荐这项产品。Recommending another Product 推荐另一种产品

1. There has been a model change.

款式改变了。

2. It's no longer in production and has bee n replaced by our new model.

那已经不再生产,并为我们新型的产品所替代。

3. Here is a most recently developed prod uct.

这是最新研制的产品。

4. Its quality will be an agreeable surprise to you besides the new style.

它不仅款式新颖,而且质量会令您十分惊喜。

5. I am sorry, but that has been sold out. Would you like to have a look at our other products?

很抱歉,那已经卖完了,您要看看我们的其他产品吗?

6. We can recommend this brand as a go od substitute. 我们可以介绍这种品牌,以为替代。

7. Can't you take the new model?

您不能订购新的款式吗?

8. Our new model is superior compared to the old one in energy saving.

我们的新款式在节约能源方面要优于旧款。

9. This brand is more popular than that on

e in European market.

这个品牌在欧洲市场上比那个更受欢迎。10. We altered the model last month.

我们上月换了款式。

11. If the goods are not what you expecte d, we'll be glad to exchange them. Would you like to see our latest models?

如果货品不是你们所期望的,我们很乐意更换。您要看一下我们最新的款式吗?

12. If you place an order for the new prod uct, we'll give you a five percent discount. 如果你订我们的新产品,我们给你5%的折扣。

Sales Promotion 促销

1. We are trying to find a market for this ar ticle.

我们正在努力为这种商品找销路。

2. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill ?

据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

3. Your new product has a strong footing i n the market.

你们的新产品在市场上很有销路。

4. How many sales representatives do yo u have?

你们有多少销售代表?

5. They talked over at great length the ma tter of how to increase the sale of your products.

他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

6. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

7. They are doing their utmost to open up

an outlet.

他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

8. We can discuss further details when yo u have a thorough knowledge of the mark eting possibilities of our products.

等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

9. Our sales representatives pay regular v isits to these buyers and have established excellent connections with them.

我们的销售代表定期访问这些客户,并同他们建立了良好的关系。

10. We approach the retailers direct, witho ut any middleman.

我们直接同零售商接触,不经任何中间人。

11. Before fixing our prices, we have to kn ow what your service charges will be.

在我们定价之前,我们必须清楚你们将收取多少服务费用。

12. You can raise your prices so as to cov er us with a certain percentage.

你们可以提高价格,付给我们一定的百分比。

Signing Contracts 签订合同

1. We're looking forward to discussing an agency contract with you.

我们期待和您讨论代理商合同。

2. We'll prepare a draft according to our st andard contract.

我们会根据我们的标准合同,准备一份草案。

3. After the draft is completed, we can wor k out any minor problems.

草案完成后,我们就可以解决其他较小的问题了。

4. The first point we should discuss is the procedure for starting sales.

我们该讨论的第一点是开卖的程序。

5. We'd like to discuss the details of the c ontract, especially discrepancy and claim. 我们想讨论合同的各项细目,特别是差异和索赔。

6. I think we'd better make it a separate te rm. 我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

7. According to the draft, if we want to file

a claim for damage, we should give you a survey report issued by a surveyor approv ed by you.

根据草案,如果我们想就货物破损提出索赔,需要向你们提交一份由你们同意的检查机

构的检验报告。

8. Can we add it as a condition in the clau se?

我们能否把这一点作为条件加进这一条

款?

9. How long will the contract last?

合同要订多长时间?

10. Initially, it would run for one year as a t rial period. If everything is satisfactory, it c ould be renewed and extended two years.

刚开始是一年,作为实验期,如果令人满意,合同可以重订,而且延长两年。

11. The details of the contract can be cha nged only when both parties agree to the change.

合约的细节,只有经双方同意才能修改。12. With three months' notice the contract can be annulled.

经三个月的公告,合约便可废止。Technology Transfer 技术转让

1. I'd like to know the possibility of technol ogy transfer from you.

我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。2. That's what we are interested in. Can y ou give me more information on your factory and production?

那正是我们所感兴趣的。你可以告诉我更多关于你们

工厂和生产的信息吗?

3. Now what we need badly are know-how , engineering services and technical assist ance.

现在我们急需技术诀窍、工程服务和技术援助。

4. We have the world's most advanced tec

hnology for both production and manage ment. We can supply all the licenses in thi s line.

我们拥有世界上最先进的生产和管理技术,并且可以提供这一行业所有的许可证。

5. What rights will the license grant to the factory?

那许可证可以给予工厂什么权利?

6. It will grant rights of both manufacture a nd sale of our products.

它包括生产和销售我们产品的权利。

7. The license is nonexclusive and nontra nsferable.

这个许可证是非独家、不可转让的。

8. What are the payments for the technolo gy?

技术收费是多少?

9. We propose that you begin the royalty f rom the third production year.

我方提议贵方从第三个生产年度开始收取专利税。

10. If improvements in technology are ma de, will you provide us with them free of c harge?

如果技术改进了,你方会免费提供给我方吗?

11. We agree to keep confidential all your technical information and know-how.

我们同意对你方的所有技术信息和技术诀窍保密。

12. In the agreement you should also guar antee the ownership of the patent, know-h ow and technology.

在协议上,你们还应保证专利、技术诀窍和技术的所有权。

Tender 投标

1. You haven't submitted any preliminary t enders, have you?

贵公司还没有提出任何初步标价,对吗?2. Not yet, but we gathered from your last letter that your intended to get bids from u s.

还没有。但我们从你们上次的信函得知,贵公司有意从敝公司获得标价。3. Then would you like us to draw up gene ral plans and specifications?

那么你们是否希望我们拟好大致计划和规格呢?

4. Well there are many factors to be taken into consideration in deciding which type you want.

嗯,在你们决定采用哪一款之前,有很多因素都必须予以考虑。

5. Shall we submit our tender to your Hon

g Kong office?

我们是向香港公司投标吗?

6. Yes, either direct or through your repres entative in Hong Kong.

是的,直接投标或通过你们在香港的代理人投标。

7. A bond in the amount of US$5,000 is re quired when the tender is submitted.

递交投标书时需要交纳5000美元的投标保证金。

8. The Tenders Committee reserves the ri ght to reject any or all quotations received .

投标委员会保留拒绝收到的任何或全部报价的权利。

9. Telegraphic quotations are unacceptabl

e.

不接受电报报价。

10. The company that bids the lowest pric

e and most favorable terms will win the co ntract.

投标价格最低,条件最优惠的公司将中标。

11. We received three tenders for the cont ract.

我们收到了该项承包的3个投标。

12. Bids for building the bridge were invite

d from British and American firms.

英国和美国的一些公司应邀投标参加承建桥梁。

2 0

4

-

1

2

-

1

7

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

常用外贸英语口语

本文档由实惠网外贸论坛整理,实惠网外贸论坛是个很不错的外贸论坛,里面整理了很多外贸资料,包括:外贸英语资料、外贸流程资料、实惠网免费培训资料、外贸其他类型的相关资料下载。实惠网外贸论坛网址是:https://www.wendangku.net/doc/bb10320658.html, 免费提供一个外贸平台给大家,SFYH,一个很不错的外贸平台,SFYH三月份新版本刚刚上线,开发了许多新的功能。网址是:https://www.wendangku.net/doc/bb10320658.html, 先生: 从贵国驻北京的大使馆(embassy)的商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是一家食品(foodstuff)出口商。作为一家专营罐装食品(canned food)的零售商(retailer),我们特致函贵方,希望能建立贸易关系。 从贵方的通函(circular)中我们了解到你们可以供应各种罐装食品,如能提供给我们最新的价格单以及插图目录,不胜感激。 如你方供货价格优惠,质量上乘,我们将大量订购。 盼早复。 此致 Dear Sirs, Y our company has been introduced to us by Commercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing as prospective buyers of arts & crafts. In order to introduce our products to the Middle East, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations. The main line of our business covers the export of chinaware of superb quality, fashionable design and competitive price, which enjoys a good reputation all over the world. For your information, we are enclosing an illustrated catalogue and the latest. Samples and quotations will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiries. Looking forward to your early reply. Y ours faithfully, 1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 3.请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。 5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单。 6.W e learn from ABC Co. that you are one of the suppliers of sweaters. 7.As you know, we are a state-owned enterprise dealing with this kind of articles for many years. 8.Please send us your brochure on your latest products. 9.If your price is competitive and the terms of payment is acceptable, we will place a large order. 10.W e would like the catalogue and price list of your latest products. 1. Please reply as soon as possible, 说明最早装船期和付款条件。 2. If you are interested, please cable us, 说明所需数量。 3. W e cabled you yesterday, 报你2000公斤核桃仁(walnutmeat),5月船期。 4. Please reply as soon as possible ,告知我们必要的详细情况。 5. W e cabled you today, 向你订购5000打自来水钢笔(fountain pen)。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

常用外贸英语口语200句

常用外贸英语口语200句 1、I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. [ 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判 7、So our evenings will be quite full then 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. { 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10、That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12、I can't say for certain off-hand. 】 我还不能马上说定。 13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗 16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. / 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 、We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18、Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。 19 、We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your you please have a look at it , 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗 21、If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 22 、I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 23 、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 、 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 25、Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。 26 、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 27 You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. / 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 29 Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。 30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 31 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 32 We are running on two shifts. — 我们实行的工作是两班倒。 33 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 《 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单 A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单 B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side. B:谢谢你们给3%勺优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高 A: This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction . A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了 B: If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks. B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。 A: Then ,what's your countr-offer. A:那么你方的还价是多少呢? B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great. B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差别太大。 B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market. B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的

外贸英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下曰程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。l 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

外贸英语常用英语口语

外贸英语常用英语口语 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《外贸英语常用英语口语》的内容,具体内容:学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家参考学习。1can we do a barter trade... 学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家参考学习。 1 can we do a barter trade? 咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? is it still a direct barter trade? 这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? if you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, well give you paper in exchange for your timber. 如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。 shall we sign a triangle trade agreement? 我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? a triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us. 我们三方可进行三角贸易。 compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan. 补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

we may agree to do processing trade with you. 我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。 if youre interested in leasing trade, please let us know. 如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。 please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。 please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。 please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.请告知该商品的价格和质量。 please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods. 请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。 please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan. 敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。 kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。 kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities

相关文档