开卷闭卷 其他 考试时间:120分钟 题号 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十 总分 得分
Part I:True / False Questions (12 points )
1. ( ) The OS is a kind of application program, it manages all hardware
resources to work together.
2. ( ) A relocation register is used to check for invalid memory addresses
generated by a CPU.
3. ( ) Monitors are a theoretical concept and are not practiced in modern
4. ( ) When a user-level thread is created, it cannot be scheduled directly by
kernel because the kernel can’t realize it .
5. ( ) Most SMP systems try to avoid migration of processes from one processor
to another and attempt to keep a process running on the same processor. This is known as processor affinity.
6. ( ) Record semaphore may cause the problem of busy waiting.
7. ( ) A deadlocked state is an unsafe state, all unsafe states are deadlocks.
8. ( ) In segmentation memory management, to access an operand needs access
9. ( ) The system thrashing occurs lots of page-faults. It can result in severe
10. ( ) All files in a single-level directory must have unique names.
11. ( ) When continuously reading data on the same cylinder and different disk
surface, It is not necessary to move the heads.
12. ( ) Users can use the computer hardware features without going through the
Part II: Single Choice (22 points)
1、Which one of the following descriptions about command-interpreter (命令解释程序) is correct?( )
A. the interface between the user and the OS
B. allows users to directly enter commands
C. In the kernel or as a special program
D. the program to interpret commands
2、Which of the following does not correct for memory sharing and message passing? ( )
A. Shared-memory is faster than message passing scheme because data sharing does not need to switch between kernel and user space
B. Shared-memory scheme does not need kernel support. User can do it by themselves.
C. message passing highly replies on the support of kernel.
D. message passing scheme is easy to use for users since most of its function is provided by kernel.
3、 In five states of a process, ( ) state can convert from the other three states.
4、A thread is a basic unit of CPU utilization, It shares with other threads belonging to the same process the ( )
A. code section
B. program counter
C. register set