1. A. meat B. meet C. date
2. A. looking at B, looking after C. looking for
3. A. 1915 B. 1949 C. 1959
4. A. My sister will be a reporter one day.
B. My sister would like to be a writer one day.
C. My sister dreams of being a reporter one day.
5. A. Lucy is able to reach the book.
B. Lucy is as tall as the book shelf.
C. Lucy is too short to reach the book.
6. A. Yes，you may. B. Sure. Hold on, please. C. Of course not
7. A. Great! B. What a pity! C. Be careful.
8. A. No. not at all. B. Yes, go ahead. C. I don't agree.
9. A. Well done! B. Good idea! C. Yes, please.
10. A. Ten kilometers. B. By bus. C. Two hours.
13. A. July 3rd. B. August 3rd. C. August 15th.
14. A. Basketball and table tennis. B. V olleyball and tennis. C. Tennis and basketball.
15. A. Next Tuesday. B. Next Thursday. C. Next Friday.
16. A. In a city center. B. Near the sea. C. In the mountains.
17. A. Swimming. B. Playing tennis. C. Playing golf.
18. A. Too expensive. B. Very comfortable. C. Too noisy.
19. How many hours of sleep do teenagers need every night?
A. Between 9 and 10.
B. Between 10 and 11.
C. Between 9 and 11.
20. When should teenagers go to bed at night to get enough sleep?
A. Before 10,30p.m.
B. At around 10,00p.m.
C. After 10,30p.m.
21. How do they feel when teenagers don't get enough sleep?