Section A (1a—2d)
1. —Hey, what’s the m with you, Lily?
—Oh, I lost my history book.
2. —Did Peter walk to school yesterday?
—Yes, and I also got there on f .
3. Mom, I’m tired and I need to r here.
4. Come here. L on the beach and enjoy the sun, children.
5. There is something wrong with my s so I can’t eat anything.
1. Mom, if I ____________________(咳嗽), what should I do?
2. Let’s ____________________(休息) for lunch.
3. Jane, Mom asked you to ______________________(躺下).
4. His daughter ____________________(感冒) last week.
5. When did you start to ____________________ (胃痛), young man?
A: You look sad, Mike. (1)______
B: I have a very sore throat.
A: (2)______ Did you take your temperature?
B: Yes, but I don’t have a fever.
A: Well, what did you do on the weekend?
B: (3)______ You know my English speech contest is this Wednesday.
A: (4)______ That’s why you have a very sore throat.
A: Stop practic ing sp eaking English and drink more hot tea with honey. Then you’ll be OK.
Section A 3a—Grammar Focus