2010 年4 月
1. Julius Caesar invaded Britain _____.
C. three times
2. The Vikings who invaded England at the turn of the 8th century came from _____.
D. both A and B
3. Norman Conquest began in _____.
4. In the early 14th century feudalism began to _____ in England.
5. The Anglo-French hostility which began in 1337 and ended in 1453 was known as _____.
A. the Wars of Roses
B. the Hundred Years’ War
C. Peasant Uprising
6. By the end of the Wars of the Roses the House of _____ began.
7. In the Wars of the Roses the Lancastrians wire badges of _____ rose.
8. William Shakespeare is mainly a _____.
9. In 1337 the hostility between England and _____ resulted in the Hundred Years’ War.
10. England first became a sea power in the time of _____.
A. Henry VII
B. Elizabeth I
11. The English Prime Minister during the Second World War was _____.
12. _____ b roke out two years after the Hundred Years’ War with France.
A. The Bore War
B. The Wars of the Roses
C. Queen Annes’ War