1. A. thank you B. Oh, no, no! C. That's all right.
2. A. tiger B. dolphin C. panda
3. A. a pizza B. some milk C. some hamburgers
4. A. She likes talking to people. B. She worked very late.
C. She did her homework with me.
5. A. I'd like a medium one. B. I like olives and cheese on it.
C. I don't like a big one.
1. A. In a shop B. At the library C. In a
2. A. There are two B. There are six C. There
3.A. Her name is Zhang Qian. B. She doesn't has long
C. She has short curly hair.
4.A. He's putting on his shirt. B. He's taking off his shirt.
C. He They're s putting away his shirt.
5. A. They're watching TV. B. They're reading books.
C. They're mending a bike.
1. A. We don't like swimming. B. We swim in
C. We like swimming ,but not in the lake.
2. A. They stand on the playground. B. They play