1.What foreign languages can she speak?
C. Both Chinese and German.
2. How did she learn Chinese?
A. By studying it in school.
B. By learning grammar.
C. By living in Taiwan.
3.What nationality is Pierre?
A. French .
4. What’s Pierre?
A. A hotel manager .
B. A reporter.
5. What does Pierre usually eat?
Note: segment 线段。
6．Which most important point should you find?
A. Point F.
B. Point E.
C. Point L.
7. How many points are you asked to circle?
A. 2. B 3. . C. 4.
8.How many trees did the farmer plant?
9. Which line segment does the speaker ask you to draw first?
A. Seg. LM
B. Seg. OJ.
C. Seg. FP.
10.What do the segments you drew look like?
A. B. C.
11. _____ useful information on the internet!
A. What a
B. What an
12. Could you tell me how much it _______ to fly to Beijing?
13. Which lesson shall we begin _____ this term.
14. Hainan is a good relaxing place, ________ it’s summer or winter.
C. no matter
15. This is the best person _____ you could turn to for help.
16. Would you please tell me what time _____ the plane to Japan _______?
A. /, leave
B. /, leaves
C. does, leave
D. will, leave
17. Do you mind if I smoke here? ___________
A. Pardon, I do.
B. Yes, not at all.
C. No, I do mind.
D. I’m sorry, but I do.
18. Lily ______ to London and she _______ back yet.
A. has been, hadn’t come
B. has been, hasn’t gone
C. has gone, hasn’t been
D. has been, hasn’t come
19. ______children there are in a family, _______ their life will be.
A. The less, the better
B. The fewer, the better
C. Fewer, richer
D. More, poorer
20. Ted has never water-skied, _______ he?
_______. He has not dived, either.
A. has, No
B. ha sn’t, No
C. has, Yes
D. hasn’t, Yes
21. Do you get ______ to tell me?
A. something interesting else
B. something else interesting
C. anything interesting else
D. anything else interesting
22. The baby cried very ______ in bed.
23. You seem to like sweets. --- _________.
A. So I do.
B. So do I.
C. So am I.
D. So I am.
24. “Three” is three times _______ “one”and twice ________ “one”.
A. as much as, as much as
B. as much as, more than
C. more than, more than
D. more than, as much as
25. You have really done a good job. __________.
A. No, I didn’t do well enough
B. You are welcome
C. I’m very glad to hear that
D. No, where
Charlie looked at himself in the mirror. He found his face was 26 . He washed it with some cold water. He didn’t leave the bar until he felt a little better. Then he said goodbye to his friends and went to the bus stop.
27 Near to his house, the young man stopped to look at the windows. The
lights were 28 and it meant his wife was 29 waiting for him. He knew she was 30 with him. She 31 it was bad for his health to drink much. And he did some wrong when he was 32 .Once he beat a conductor in a bus and was 33 to a police station. With his friends’ help, he was set free, but he was hardly sent away. 34 she tried he best to stop him from doing it. He often promised he would 35 stop drinking, but he couldn’t control 36 when he saw the wine at party.
Charlie entered the bedroom 37 and saw his wife lying on the bed. Staring(瞪) at him, the woman said 38 . He had to play with the 39 .
“Don’t play with the stupid pig, dear!” called the woman.
“It’s not a pig, but a cat.” The young man said with a smile.
“I’m not talking to you, but to 40 ！”
26. A. white B. red C. sad D. happy
27. A. Waiting B. Standing C. Walking D. Drawing
28. A. off B. out C. over D. on
29. A. likely B. possibly C. even D. still
30. A. angry B. pleased C. patient D. strict
31. A. thought B. hoped C. guessed D. wondered
32. A. drinking B. drunk C. sleeping D. asleep
33. A. caught B. forced C. driven D. taken
34. A. And B. Thus C. So D. But
35. A. rather B. never C. soon D. quickly
36. A. her B. him C. it D. himself
37. A. gently B. slowly C. hurriedly D. quickly
38. A. something B. nothing C. no D. yes
39. A. cat B. dog C. pig D. toy
40. A. the cat B. the dog C. the pig D. some else
How to apply for a free mailbox?
First you have to connect to the internet and go to the home pages of the ICP providing free mailboxes. Then you will find an icon showing “apply for a free mailbox”. Click the icon, an agreement about the rules for using the free mailbox will appear. If you want to go on, click the icon “I agree”. Then you have to fill in a form about your basic personal data. After finishing these, you will get a mailbox like this: your name@mail server (For example: “tvguide@http://m.wendangku.net/doc/d8c937097c1cfad6185fa724.html”“tvguide”is the name of the mailbox, and“http://m.wendangku.net/doc/d8c937097c1cfad6185fa724.html ”is the name of the mail server). The mailbox is separated into two parts by a separator“@”, which is read as “at”. The former part is the name of the mailbox. The later is the domain name（域名）of the mail server. All mails to you will be received by the server and put into your mailbox. You can read these mails on any computers in the world, as long as you have the name and pin of the mailbox.
41．If you want to send or receive an e-mail, you should first .
A. fill in a form
B. go to the post office
C. write a letter to the ICPs
D. apply for a mailbox
42. When you get a free mailbox, you can send an e-mail .
A. to anyone
B. at anytime
C. without paying any money
D. at anywhere
43. Here is an e-mail address johnboown@http://m.wendangku.net/doc/d8c937097c1cfad6185fa724.html What is the mailbox’s name?
44. The writer mainly wants to tell us how to in this passage.
A. find out one’s e-mail address
B. read the e-mail on computer in the world
C. send a letter by e-mail
D. set up a free e-mail box
45. What does the underline word pin mean in this passage?
Many years ago when people had no thermometers, they usually touches a thing to see how hot or cold it was. The following experiment shows how easy it was to make a mistake.
Take three glasses: the first one with very hot water, the second one with very cold water, and the third one with water at room temperature. Then you put a finger of one hand in the hot water, and a finger of other hand in the cold water. You hold your gingers in the two glasses for a minute. Then you use each finger, one after another, to see how hot or cold the water in the third glass is. You will find that the water is warm to the finger that was in the cold water before, but the finger which was in the hot water, will feel cold in the same glass of the water.
That is why you must always find the temperature in a scientific way. You must not try to tell the temperature as it seems to you.
You will often make a mistake if you take something that seems to you for a real fact. For example, when you are going to an Amusement park by bus and you want to get there very quickly, it seems to you that your bus is going very slowly, slower than the other buses. But if it is Sunday and you have much free time, it seems to you all the buses and cars are going very fast.
46. The experiment tells us than sometimes it is to make a mistake.
47. The water in the third glass is .
A. colder than the water in the first glass
B. hotter than the water in the first glass
C. colder than the water in the second glass
D. as cold as the water in the second glass
48. What will you find if you put the finger which was in the first glass into the second glass according to the experiment?
A. The water is hotter than it is in the first glass.
B. The water is as hot as it is in the first glass.
C. The water is at room temperature.
D. The water is colder than it is in the first glass.
49. How should we find the temperature according to the passage?
A. Try to tell as it seems to us.
B. Try to use our fingers.
C. Try to tell in a scientific way.
D. Try to touch something to see how hot it is.
50. We can learn something about from the passage.
Jane is going to buy a book as a present for each member of her family for the coming Christmas.
51. Her mother is a teacher. She enjoys knitting and dressmaking for family.
52. Her father has been interested in art and has just taken up painting as a hobby.
53. John, he elder brother, is studying languages at university and will spend nine months in France next year.
54. Sarah, her sixteen-year-old sister, loves watching sport programs on television. She enjoys dressing up and going to disco and parties with friends.
55. Dan, her little younger brother, is twelve. He loves pop music. He also collects stamps and has a large collection.
51. Mother: 52. Father:
53. John: 54. Sarah:
We are going to have a party in our house this evening. It is my __56__ birthday, and she has __57__ my uncles and aunts and some of her __58__. Mother and I are __59__ to cook most of the food for the party, and father is getting the drinks. The living-room looks very pretty. Balloons of all colors are hanging from the lights __60__ we have taken the carpets away __61__ we are going to dance there after dinner.
In the dining-room we have __62__ out the best plates and glasses and tablecloths, and it all looks __63__. We are going to have soup, fish, chicken, fruit, and cheese. We are going to dance __64__ midnight, and after that, we will have __65__ food, because we will be hungry after all that dancing.
Last year my mother __66__ her birthday- party in a restaurant, __67__ it is pleasanter and __68__ at home.
When it is my birthday, I am going to invite my friends and have a party in the garden. I will hang pretty lights __69__ the trees, and we will grill(烧烤)our food in the garden and dance __70__ the grass.
71.Jack jumps (远) than Dick.
72.The music from the church ________ (听)very beautiful.
73.Albert Einstein is a very (著名) scientist in the world.
74. The ________（双胞胎）room is very big and bright.
75. Canberra is the capital city of________. (澳大利亚)
76.Duing the picnic, I have （吃）a lot of delicious food. .
77. Our English teacher told us to keep p English every day.
78. His f sport is table tennis.
79.Think it over before you d what to do，It’ll be important to your future life.
80. My parents buy some interesting presents for me on C________.
内容: 请用英语为机场播一则寻人通知,寻找一名英国旅客,Mrs. Black. 她将乘坐CA743号航班回国,但是她把护照忘记在酒店里了,和平宾馆的经理派人把护照送到机场,让Mrs. Black 到门口去取回.
注意: 1. 开头已经写好,只需接着写。
Flight ：n. 航班；
get back：v. 拿回。
Notice My I have attention, please? We are
（一）1. M: Do you speak any other languages?
W: Yes, I do－Chinese and German.
M: How did you learn them?
W: Well, I learned German by studying it in school, learning the grammar and doing drills.
M: And what about Chinese?
W: Oh, I learned Chinese by living in Taiwan.
2. W: I’m Susan Brown. I’m in the Wyatt Hotel interviewing Pierre. Hi, Pierre.
W: Well, you’re French, Pierre, aren’t you?
M: No! I speak French, but I come from Canada.
W: Oh, I see. What’s your job here at the hotel?
M: I’m the cook.
W: That’s interesting. And do you like your job?
M: Sure I do－most of the time.
W: Mmmm! So you’re the cook. That means you make all those delicious-looking cakes, pies and other things, I think.
M: That’s right.
W: So, what’s your favourite food?
M: Well… I just love sandwiches.
（二）Long long ago in China, there was a farmer who had three sons. He had a piece of land as it is shown on the following picture. Line Segment AD is as long as FG, Hi and EH. AC is as long as GK.At the points M, N, O, P, Q he planted five trees. When all his sons had grown up, he decided to divide his land into tree pieces and give them to his sons. But he met a problem because all his sons would like to have the land of the same shape and size.
Boys and girls, can you help him to solve the problem? If you can’t find a good idea in such a short time, don’t worry. Just follow my instructions.
First, you should find the most important point between E and H. Let’s make it L. EL must be a third as long as EH. Then you should circle these 3 points, they are F, L and J. Now you can draw several segments. First, draw a segment between F and P. Second, draw a segment between L and M. Third, draw a segment between P and Q. Fourth, a segment between Q and N. Then, a segment N and O. At last, a segment between O and J.
Now you can enjoy you excellent job.
1--5 CCBCC 6--10 CBACA
11—15CBACD 16—20 BDCBA 21—25DCBAC
26-- 30 BCDDA 31--35 ABDCC 36--40DABAA
40—45 DCBDC 46 --50 CADCC 51--55 AEBDC
56—70 mother’s, invited, friends, asked, and, because, put,
beautiful, until, much, had, but, cheaper, in , on,
71--80 farther ,sounds ,famous, twins’, Australia , eaten/had, practicing, favourite, decide , Christmas ,