Unit3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are
1. --- Could you please tell me you will go to HongKong on
--- Sure. I prefer to take a plane.
2. You don't know I want to see you again. It's a year since
I last saw you.
A. how soon
B. how long
C. how often
D. how much
3. --- Can you tell me you usually play football?
--- Once a week.
A. how soon
B. how long
C. how often
D. how far
4. Lily said she a new piano the next day.
B. will buy
C. would buy
5. I want to know .
A. when we should arrive at the airport
B. when should we arrive at the airport
C. when the airport we should arrive at
D. when the airport should we arrive at
6. Boys and girls, attention, please. Now let me tell you to
the Bird Island.
A. how to get
B. what to get
C. whom to get
D. where to get
7. It was sunny. He suggested out for a walk.
B. to go
8. The little elephant is afraid to go alone. He always
walks his mother.
9. It's to drop litter everywhere.
10. If it is quite to you, I'll visit you next Tuesday.
11. --- Could you tell me you did it so well?
--- With my parents' help.
12. Please remind me he said he was going. I may be in time
to see him off.
13. --- I don't know Mr. Green will come to see us.
--- He will help us with our English.
14. --- What did Yang Ying say?
--- She said they a school trip the next weekend.
A. will have
C. would have
15. Could you please tell me a great actress?
A. how Zhao Wei has become
B. how did Zhao Wei become
C. how became Zhao Wei
D. how does Zhao Wei became
16. The math problem is so hard. I really don't know .
A. how to do it
B. how to do
C. what to do it
17. It's getting colder and colder. I suggest some warm
B. to buy
18. Nancy likes to sit the window of the train while
traveling, watching the trees past the window.
19. It's to make a noise while eating noodles in the United
20. I live next to Hualian supermarket. It's very to buy
21. There was little time left, so we had to r to school together.
22. It's more c to take a taxi to the station than take a bus.
23. The old men should be spoken to p .
24. I want to send Jim a letter. But I don't know his a .
25. The English program can s ways for us to take an interest in learning English.
26. I can't find the correct d . Where is the north?
27. His answer is wrong, but yours is c .
28. P me, but what's your address?
29. Talking loudly in public places is i .
30. It takes us only a quarter to get to the centre of Nanjing by u .
31. I saw some students r out of the classroom after class.
32. In some big cities, it's quite c to take the underground train to most places.
33. You are a good boy and you should speak to the old people p .
34. Would you please write down your name, home a , and mobile phone number?
35. Tony s electing Joyce to be the chief editor because she had experience.
36. John sits (在旁边) David in class.
37. I live near the supermarket, so it's very (方便的) to go shopping.
38. The boy forgot to c (改正) the mistakes in his homework, and handed it in.
39. People think it is (无礼) to talk loudly in public places.
40. Henry, could you tell me your e-mail (地址)?
41. Haikou is the (中心) city of Hainan Province.
42. You can find a library on the (角落) of Main and Center Streets.
43. Many people can go to work by (地铁) in Nanjing.
44. Which (方向) is the bus coming?
45. Now he gets up early in the morning and never (猛冲) to school.
46. Would you mind putting the desk (在……旁边) the door?
47. It is very (便利的；方便的) to pay by credit card.
48. Do you know the ( 正确的) way to the hospital?
49. Talking loudly in a library, a museum, or a movie theater is (不礼貌的).
50. I have his phone number in my (地址) book.