文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 英语对话

英语对话

英语对话
英语对话

17、Plans for the Weekend周末活动

(1)Going on a Picnic 野炊

A:What a great day! Hey, Tom, do you want to go to the beach this weekend?

天气真好呀!嘿,汤姆,这个周末想去海滩吗?

B:Yeah, that’s a great idea. Maybe Sara and John would like to come along.

噢,太棒了。或许莎拉和约翰也想跟我们一块去。

A:I doubt it. They’re not seeing each other anymore.

不见得。他们已经吹了。

B:You’re kidding. 你说的是真的吗?

A:No, they split up last week. We should pack beach towels and sunscreen.

不骗你,他们上周分手了。我们应带上浴巾和防晒剂。

B:What happened? 发生了什么事?

A:I don’t really know. Maybe we could have a picnic. What do you think? Should we take some food?

我真的不知道。或许我们可以搞野餐。你觉得怎么样?我们要带些什么食品?

B:I can’t believe Sara and John. I always thought they’d get married one of these days. What a shame!

我真不相信莎拉和约翰会这样。我总认为他们有一天就要结婚。太遗憾了。

A:Get over it. It’s not like they were a match made in heaven. Let’s take sodas and sandwiches. 得了吧。他们也说不上是天生的一对。咱们还要带一些苏打水和三明治。

B:Sodas and sandwiches? What are you talking about?

苏打水和三明治?你到底在说什么呀?

A:About our picnic at the beach. Have you been listening to me?

我们的海滩野餐。你是不是在听我说话呀?

(2)Golfing 打高尔夫

A:So glad you could make it to the club today. Are you ready to play golf?

很高兴你今天能来俱乐部打高尔夫球。准备好了吗?

B:If I were any more ready, you wouldn’t stand a chance.

我要是准备得再好一点的话,你就没戏了。

A:Is that so? What do you say, loser pays for lunch at the club?

真的吗?谁输了就在俱乐部请客吃午饭怎么样?

B:Sounds good. I’m looking forward to the exercise.

可以。我正盼着运动运动呢。

A:Do you have all your clubs?

你的球棒全都带来了吗?

B:Yup. Wow, what an amazing course!

是的。啊,这个场子太棒了。

额外成就感

split up 分手;离婚

* The two split up and went their separate ways.

他们两人分道扬镳,各奔东西。

* They couldn’t get along, so they split up.

他们合不来,就分手了。

get over 克服;恢复

* You’ll soon get over your shyness.

你很快就会克服羞怯心理的。

* It took me a long time to get over my first girlfriend.

过了好久我才把第一个女朋友忘掉。

stand a chance 有希望;有可能

* Our team still stands a chance of winning the game.

在这场比赛中我队还有获胜的希望。

* You don’t stand a chance of getting accepted to Beijing University. 你考不上北京大学。

looking forward to 盼望;期望

* I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

我盼着早日收到你的来信。

* I’m looking forward to meeting you in the US.

我盼望着在美国见到你。

* I’m looking forward to working with you.

我盼着跟你一起工作。

18、Thanksgiving Day 感恩节

A:Hi, Jim, long time no see. 嘿,吉姆,好久没见了。

B:Ben! What’s new? 本,怎么样?

A:Nothing much. 不怎么样。

B:How was your Thanksgiving?

感恩节过得如何?

A:Oh, it was great—I slept late.

噢,过得很好。我睡了个大懒觉。

B:So did I. We didn’t have lunch till three.

我也睡懒觉了。我们到3点才吃中午饭。

A:I took my little sister to see the Thanksgiving Day parade before dinner. She loved it. Then we had a big family dinner around six.

晚饭前我带我的小妹去看了感恩节游行。她很喜欢看游行。我们一大家子人6点左右吃了顿团圆饭。

B:Who came? Anyone I know?

都有谁来了?有我认识的人吗?

A:Well, my older sister and her husband came for the whole weekend. You met her a couple of years ago, remember? And, of course, my stepbrothers stopped by for dinner on Thursday, and so did my aunts and uncles, with all their kids. The oldest is only nine. I had to play games all day long.

我姐姐和她丈夫来度周末。你几年前见过她,记得吗?当然,我的继兄弟星期四来吃晚饭了。我的伯母伯父带着孩子也来了。他们最大的才9岁。我一整天都得陪着他们玩游戏。

B:What a drag! So, how’s your sister doing? I haven’t seen her in ages.

真没劲。那你姐姐怎么样?我好长时间没见过她了。

A:She’s fine. She loves her new job.

她很好。她很喜欢她的新工作。

B:I didn’t know she had a new job.

我还不知道她换了新工作。

A:Neither did I. Also, she and Mike just bought a new house.

我也不知道呢。而且她和迈克刚买了一幢新房子。

B:I see they’re really getting into married life. Anyway, we had a small Thanksgiving. Just my

parents, my sister, and I. My mom made a great dinner.

看得出来她们真正陶醉于婚后生活了。不过,我的感恩节客人不多,就我父母、我妹妹和我。我妈做的晚餐非常可口。

A:Oh, yeah –what did you have?

是吗。都做了些什么呀?

B:Well, turkey, of course, but she made this great stuffing with sausages and apples.

当然有火鸡了。她用腊肠和苹果做的馅特别好吃。

A:Mmm. 嗯。

B:Yeah, I really pigged out.

我真是吃了个痛快。

A:Join the club! My stepmother isn’t the best cook. But the turkey was good. I had enough to last me a lifetime. So, did you watch the game?

我们也如此!我继母也许不是最好的厨师,但火鸡确实做得不错。我吃得肚子撑破了天。那你看球赛了吗?

B:Are you kidding? Of course. And on a big screen TV. We just bought it last week.

开玩笑?当然看了。大屏幕电视,我们上周才买的。

A:Wow! Next Thanksgiving, I’m coming to your house.

哇!下次感恩节我上你们家过。

B:Hey, you’re missing the point! You’re supposed to be with family on Thanksgiving.

嘿,你这就不对了!感恩节应该跟家人一起过的。

A:I will be—with your family!

我会的——跟你的家人过!

额外成就感

stop by 顺便拜访

* My friend Mike stopped by and had dinner with us last night.

昨晚我的朋友迈克顺便来访并留下来吃了晚饭。

* Stop by my house any time. We are always home.

随时到我家来玩。我们总是在家。

pig out 大吃特吃

* We had a wonderful dinner last night and I pigged out.

我们昨晚吃了大餐,我大吃了一顿。

* I’m starving. I can’t wait to pig out at dinner tonight.

我饿死了。真恨不得马上就有晚饭可以大吃特吃。

口语要素

★Long time no see. 好久不见。

★What’s new? 过得怎么样?

★Nothing much. 不怎么样。

★What a drag! 真没劲/真扫兴!

★I really pigged out. 我真是吃了个痛快。

★Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吧?

15、At the Post Office 在邮局

A: Good morning. I’d like ten airmail stamps, please.

早上好。我要买十枚航空邮票。

B: That’s 50 cents a stamp. Anything else?

每枚5毛。还要别的吗?

A: Yes, this letter needs to go by registered mail.

是的,这封信要寄挂号。

B: Where’s it going?

寄哪儿?

A: To the New York State Department of Taxation.

纽约州税务部。

B: You’ll want to make sure that gets there on time!

Fill out this form and sign at the bottom.

你可不想让这封信迟到了!填好这张表,然后在下面签字。

A: Here you go. How much will that be?

给。多少钱?

B: OK, that’s 29 cents for the stamp and $2.00 to send it by registered mail. Is that it? 邮票是2毛9,挂号信2块。就这些吗?

A: Not really. The next thing on my list is a money order.

不,还有。我还要买张汇票。

B: Let me fill out the order form. Who is the addressee?

让我把表填好。收件人是谁?

A: English Language Textbooks.

英语教科书。

B: And the address?

地址是?

A: 250 5th Avenue New York, New York 12644.

纽约第五大街250号,邮编纽约12644。

B: And the amount of the money order?

汇票金额多少?

A: $15.75

15.75元

B: We charge $1.50 per money order, so it comes to $17.25 total. Anything else on your list? 每张汇票我们收费1.5元,合计是17.25元。你单子上还有别的吗?

A: One more thing. This letter is urgent. What’s the best way to send it?

还有,这封信很紧急。怎么寄最快?

B: If you send it express mail it’ll be $9.7 for the first 12 ounces.

如果你寄特快专递,12盎司收费9.70元。

A: Fine. It’s only a letter, it doesn’t weigh much.

好的。只不过一封信,不会有多重的。

B: Fill out the form, and put the letter inside this express mail envelope.

填好这个表,把信放在这个特快专递信封里。

A: Thanks. That’s all. You’ve been a big help.

谢谢。就这些了。你帮了我大忙。

B: Now, here’s the bad news: your total is $34.

我要告诉你个坏消息了,你总共要付34元钱。

额外成就感

邮政英语

registered mail 挂号信

* When you send a letter via registered mail, the addressee must sign for it.

你要是寄挂号信的话,收件人一定要签收。

* Please send your application by registered mail.

请把你的申请寄挂号信。

money order 汇票

* They don’t take checks, cash, or credit cards, they only accept money orders.

他们既不收支票、现金,也不收信用卡,只收汇票。

* It’s much safer to send a money order than cash through the mail.

寄汇票比寄现金安全多了。

urgent 紧急的,紧迫的

* It’s urgent, it must be there by 10:00a.m. tomorrow!

这个很紧急,明天早上10点之前必须要到!

* I have an urgent problem that I need to talk to you about.

我有点急事要跟你谈。

express mail 特快专递

* Express mail is the fastest way to send a letter.

寄信最快的方式就是寄特快专递。

16、A Fun Night快乐的一晚

A:Mr. Wilson, I’d like you to meet my wife, Joan.

威尔逊先生,让我给您介绍我的太太琼。

B:Very nice to meet you. This is a wonderful party.

很高兴认识您。这个聚会好极了。

A:Nice to meet you. I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.

有幸认识您。很高兴您玩得开心。

B:Would you like something to drink?

要不要喝点什么?

A:Yes, I’ll have a glass of white wine. Thank you.

给我来一杯白葡萄酒吧。谢谢。

B:There are some snacks over here. Please try some.

这儿有些小吃。请尝尝。

A:Mmm. They’re delicious. What recipe did you use?

啊,真好吃。您怎么做的?

B:Well, it’s a secret! Too bad your wife couldn’t join us tonight. I understand she had to leave

town on business.

这是秘密!您太太今晚不能来真是太遗憾了。我知道她要出差。

A:Yes, unfortunately.

是的,真太不巧了。

B:So that leaves only you to take care of your son?

这样就只留下您照看儿子了。

B:We used to have a baby–sitter, but now he’s old enough to stay home alone.

我们以前有个保姆,但现在孩子大了,可以自己在家了。

A:How old is he?

他多大了?

B:Fourteen.

14岁。

A:Where does he go to school?

他在哪儿上学?

B:He’s at JFK High School.

在JFK中学。

A:What a coincidence. Our youngest goes to school there as well. She’ll graduate this spring. 真是太巧了。我们最小的女儿也在那上学。她今年春天毕业。

B:Does your daughter already know what she wants to do after graduation?

您女儿毕业后想干什么呢?

A:She’s thinking about going to Boston University.

她想去波士顿大学。

B:Oh, Boston is such a wonderful city for young people. As a matter of fact, I went there just last weekend.

噢,波士顿对年轻人来说真是个绝妙的城市。其实我上个周末刚去过那儿。

A:So did we.

我们也去了。

B:You’re kidding! What did you do there?

真的?你们去那儿做什么?

A:We just stopped for dinner on our way back from a skiing trip.

我们滑雪回来在那儿停留吃晚饭。

B:How nice! I used to go skiing all the time, but now I just don’t seem to find the time. Where did you say you went?

真棒!我过去常去滑雪,现在好像老没时间。你说你们去哪儿来着?

A:To a small, cozy place in Vermont. You should join us some time.

去了佛蒙特州一个小巧安逸的地方。你有时间可以跟我们一块去。

B:I’d love to. 好啊。

A:So tell us, how do you like life in New York?

你觉得纽约的生活怎么样?

B:It’s quite an adjustment. My wife and son are adapting quite well, though.

很多东西需要适应。我太太和儿子都很能适应的。

A:And what about you? 那你呢?

B:Between you and me, I just can’t get used to city life.

这只在你我之间说,我对城市生活就是不习惯。

额外成就感

舞会英语

wine 葡萄酒;酒

* Would you like red or white wine? 你是喝红酒还是白酒?

* I always like to take a bottle of wine as a gift when I’m invited to someone’s home for dinner. 我每次应邀请去别人家吃饭时,总爱带瓶酒作礼物。

recipe 烹饪法

* You have to give me your recipe for these cucumber noodles.

你要告诉我怎么做黄瓜面条。

* Can you write down the recipe for this dish? It’s delicious.

你能把这道菜的做法写下来吗?太好吃了。

coincidence 巧合;一致

* I can’t believe you grew up in Beijing as well. What a coincidence!

我简直不敢相信你也在北京长大。真是太巧了!

* We met each other by coincidence.

我们碰巧遇到了。

adapt 使适应

* It’s hard for me to get used to the city, but my son is adapting well.

我很难适应城市的生活,但是我的儿子倒适应得蛮快。

* Do you think it will be easy to adapt to life in America?

你认为我会很快适应美国的生活吗?

14、Shopping 购物

(1)Buying Something买东西

A:Can I help you?

有什么需要我帮忙吗?

B:Yes, I’m looking for something to wear.

是的,我想买衣服。

A:What size do you wear, Ma’am?

太太,您穿多大号的衣服?

B:Medium, an eight or a ten.

中码,8号或10号。

A:Let me show you what we have. This dress is very beautiful. It’s the latest fashion. And here’s a green jacket that matches.

让我给你看看我们这的衣服。这条裙子非常漂亮,是最新时装。这件绿色上衣正好相配。

B:Green? No way! What about this skirt here?

绿色?那不行!这条裙子怎么样?

A:Good choice. It’s made of pure silk. This silk blouse would go with it very well.

这条不错。这是真丝的。这件丝绸衫衣跟它配起来非常合适。

B:Let me try it on. Where’s the dressing room?

让我试试吧。试衣室在哪儿?

A:Right over here.

就在那边。

B:Thanks.

谢谢。

(2)Returning Something 退货

A:I bought these pants here the other day, but they’re too big. I’d like to return them.

这裤子是我几天前买的,太大了,我想把它退了。

B:Do you have your receipt with you?

收据你带来了吗?

A:Sure, here you go.

当然了,在这儿。

B:Sir, these pants were on sale. We don’t take returns on sale items.

先生,这些裤子是减价卖的。减价卖的东西不能退。

A:How about a store credit?

给我信用记帐怎么样?

B:I’m afraid there are no returns at all on sale merchandise. I’m sorry, there is nothing we can do.

我想减价卖的东西根本就不能退的。对不起,我们没办法。

额外成就感

购物英语

fashion 时尚;流行

* Some people care about wearing the latest fashion but I don’t.

一些人爱赶时髦, 但我不这样。

dressing room 试衣室

* You are only allowed 4 items in the dressing room at a time.

你一次只能带到试衣间4件衣服。

return 退货;退款

* This shirt is too tight. I hope I can return it.

这件衬衫太紧了。我想把它退了。

* We only accept returns for thirty days after the purchase.

我们这里的货物在卖出后30天内可以退货。

receipt 收据;发票

* Always keep the receipts of everything you buy.

买东西的收据都要保存。

* If you have the receipt, I can give you a cash refund.

你有发票的话,我可以把现金退还给你。

11、 Eating Out 外出用餐

(1)Making a Reservation预约订餐

A:Greenery Cafe.

您好,绿茵阁。

B:Hi, I’d like to make dinner reservations for 7:30 tonight.

你好,我想预定今天晚上7:30的晚餐座位。

A:We’re all booked at 7:30. How about 8:00 or 8:30?

我们7:30的座席都订光了。8:00或8:30怎么样?

B:8:00 is fine.

8:00可以。

A:For how many?

多少个人?

B:There will be two of us.

两个。

A:What’s your name and number, please?

请告诉我您的姓名和电话号码。

B:Zhao. My number is 86657152.

我姓赵。电话是86657152。

A:So, that’s a table for two at 8:00 p.m. We look forward to seeing you, Mr. Zhao. 两人一桌,晚上八点。赵先生,我们恭候您的光临。

(2) Ordering 点菜

A:We have a few specials on the menu this evening. First there’s a lovely steak served with potatoes. And we have a delicious shrimp dish in a garlic sauce served over rice.

我们今天晚上有几个特色菜。首先是上等牛排加马铃薯。另外有喷香的蒜蓉虾饭。

B:Which one would you recommend?

那你推荐哪一个?

A:I think the steak is the best thing on the menu.

我认为牛排是菜单上最好的菜。

B:OK. I’ll have that then.

那好。我就要牛排。

A:How would you like your steak?

你的牛排要怎么做?

B:Medium rare.

中熟。/六分熟。

A:Anything to drink?

要喝点什么吗?

B:What kind of beer do you have?

你们有什么样的啤酒?

A:Blue Girl, Tiger, and Pearl River.

蓝妹、虎啤和珠江。

B:A Pearl River, please.

请来一瓶珠江啤酒。

A:Sure.

好的。

B:Actually, I’d rather have carrots than potatoes with my steak.

我想在牛排里放胡罗卜而不要马铃薯。

A:I’ll check with the chef, but I’m sure that won’t be a problem. 我要问一下厨师,不过我相信不会有问题的。

B:Great. Thanks for helping me out.

太好了。谢谢你。

(3)Checking 买单

A:Would you like some coffee or dessert?

你要不要来点咖啡或甜点?

B:I could go for some coffee. And you?

我想来点咖啡。你呢?

C:Nothing for me, thanks.

我什么都不要,谢谢。

B:Check, please.

买单。

A:Right away.

马上就来。

额外成就感

饭店英语

reservation 预约

* Can I make a reservation for 5 people at seven tonight?

我能不能预约一个今晚7点钟5个人的桌位?

* I made reservations for dinner tonight to celebrate your promotion.

我今晚为你定了一桌菜,来庆祝你的升迁。

specials 特色佳肴;特价菜

* Do you have any specials for tonight?

今晚有没有什么特色菜?

* Do you know what you want to order, or would you like to hear the specials? 你准备好点什么了吗?要不要我介绍一些特色菜?

check 结帐,买单

* Excuse me, can we have the check, please.

对不起,我们可以买单了吗?

* You can pay the check on your way out.

你可以出去的时候结帐。

会展英语口语对话

人物: A:会展电话营销人员 (李先生) B:参展商(彼特) F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生) G:参展商B的助理(玛丽) C:现场引导人员 D:观众 E:展销人员扮演角色名单: (詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E) (场景1)邀展 A:你好,彼得先生。 A:?Hello,?Mr.?Peter. B:你好,李先生。 B:?Hello,?Mr.?Li. A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗? A:?I?heard?your?company?recently?in?expanding?the?business?and?go?smoothly ? B:是的,还不错 B:?Yes,?it?is?fine A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台。 A:?I'd like to invite you to take part in our car exhibition .The?new?car?will?be?the?exhibition highlights and it will provide?a?platform?for?the?development?of your company. B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。 B:Oh,?I?think?our?company?is interested in it. A好的,你先留下你的联系方式?到时候我们联系。 A?Well, now?you?should?leave?your?contact?way and we will contact you that time. B?好的!?我的电话号码是3853748, B?OK!?my?telephone?number?is?3853748, A?没问题,谢谢! A?No problem ,thank?you. (场景2)考察 F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。 F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms. I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu.What does your company think about join in this car exhibition?

简单日常英语对话

英语最常用的日常对话1000句(一) 1.I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree. 我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full.我饱了。 23. I'm home.我回来了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way. 这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了!

36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt.(伤口)疼。 39. Try again.再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I'm single.我是单身贵族。 49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see. 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That's all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. That's neat.这很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 65. He is my age.他和我同岁。 66. Here you are.给你。 67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 68. Take it easy.别紧张。 69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?

趣味英语的收集

一.课题由来:随着英语的漫长发展,趣味英语由语法口语中演变而来。还有在各种以英语为母语的国家的地方方言融入了现代英语形成了趣味英语。 二.课题研究的目的:通过对趣味英语的了解,对此得出一个提高英语兴趣的一种方式。既能达到开展研究性学习活动的目标,也能让更多的人了解趣味英语,让趣味英语得到更多人的关注,更能增强我们自身的社会实践能力。

三.主要研究方法:资料法 四.研究成果的形式:论文报告、成果展示(如下) 1. 利用英语的单词的词性以及单词的多种意思组成的趣味英语句子.培养我们对英语的更深一步认识与了解。 (1). Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you. 麻烦没来找你,就别去自找麻烦。 第一、四个trouble是动词,第二、三个trouble是名词。 (2). I think that that that that that student wrote on the blackboard was wrong. 我认为那个学生写在黑板上的那个“that”是错的。 第一个that是连词,引起宾语从句;第二、五个that是指示代词“那个”;第三个that在这儿相当于名词;第四个that是关系代词,引起定语从句。 (3). I know. You know. I know that you know. I know that you know that I know. 我知道。你知道。我知道你知道。我知道你知道我知道。 (4). We must hang together, or we'll be hanged separately. 我们必须团结在一起,否则我们将被一个个绞死。 这是一句双关语。前面的hang together是“团结一致”的意思,后面的hanged是“绞死”的意思。 (5). The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. 那只敏捷的棕色狐狸跳过了一只懒惰的狗。

英语对话常用100句

英语聊天常用语100句 1. How are you doing? 你好吗? 2. I'm doing great. 我过得很好。 3. What's up? 出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了? 4. Nothing special. 没什么特别的。 5. Hi. Long time no see. 嗨,好久不见了。 6. So far so good. 到目前为止,一切都好。 7. Things couldn't be better. 一切顺利。 8. How about yourself? 你自己呢? 9. Today is a great day. 今天是个好日子。 10. Are you making progress? 有进展吗? 11. May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名? 12. I've heard so much about you. 久仰大名。 13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here. 希望你在这里过得愉快。 14. Let's get together again. 改天再聚聚。 15. That's a great idea! 好主意! 16. Please say hello to your mother for me. 请代我向你母亲问好。 17. I'm glad to have met you. 很高兴遇到你。 18. Don't forget us. 别忘了我们。 19. Keep in touch. 保持联系。 20. I had a wonderful time here. 我在这里度过了难忘的时光。 21. Have a nice weekend. 周末愉快。 22. Same to you. 彼此彼此。 23. Nice talking to you. 很高兴与你聊天。 24. Take care of yourself. 自己当心/照顾好你自己。 25. Thank you for everything. 谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。 26. Thank you all for coming. 谢谢光临。 27. I appreciate your help. 我感谢你的帮助。 28. You're always welcome. 别客气/不用谢 29. Forget it. 算了吧 30. It was my pleasure. 不用谢。 31. I made a mistake. 我弄错了。 32. I'm terribly sorry. 实在抱歉。 33. I must apologize! 我必须道歉! 34. I feel terrible. 我感觉糟透了。 35. It's not your fault. 那不是你的错。 36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you. 抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。 37. What do you do? 你做什么工作? 38. How do you like your new job? 你觉得你的新工作怎样? 39. I like it a lot. 我很喜欢。 40. I like reading and listening to music. 我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。 41. What's wrong? 怎么回事?

会展英语对话

Miss Chen comes to Mr.LINAN’s booth on the last day of exhibition. She expresses her appreciation of Mr. LINAN’s products. At the same time, gives her own suggestions. Miss CHEN: Hi, Mr.LI. Li NAN: Hi there. I’m so happy to see you again. You are Mis s Chen. I remember you came to our booth on the first day of the exhibition. MISS CHEN: Yes, I’m here again because your cotton textiles are very appealing to me. Li NAN: Do you like the products we sold you? MISS CHEN: Yes. The cotton cheongsams are selling well, especially the ones with the traditional Chinese patterns and characters. Li NAN: I’m glad to hear that. I’ll send you a catalogue of our various products when I go back to China. MISS CHEN: Thank you. In this exhibition your products, presentation, and hospitality really impressed me. By the way, if your textile products have brighter colors, they will be more popular. Li NAN: I’m glad you have a good impression of our products, Miss Chen. I hope we can keep in touch and continue to cooperate. MISS CHEN: I will keep in touch with you. Have a safe and happy journey home! LI NAN just participated in an international exhibition. He is talking about the results of the exhibition with the General Manager, Mary Mary : Mr.LI, what are the results of the exhibition? Li NAN: Not bad. Mary: Could you give me some details? Li NAN:Yes, We have established business relationships with two new clients, who ordered 20 million RMB of cotton cheongsams. Mary: Good. Are there have other achievement? Li NAN: I also got acquainted with more than 200 customers. Mary: Oh, wow. What is the effect? Li NAN: Customers made more than ten suggestions. There, I held a product showing meeting and a press conference. As a result, our brand has been strengthened. Mary: Very good! Li NAN: Here is the results analysis. I hope the visitors at the exhibition can be our real buyers in the future. Mary: You are right. I think you’ve done an excellent job.

日常英语口语对话

Lesson 1 Introduction 第一课介绍 introduction介绍;推荐come来here向这里,到这里yes是,嗳,我在这儿mom妈妈pleased 欣喜的;愉快的see会面,晤见;遇见so如是,如此 Mom: Come here, Bo-Bo.来,波波。 Bo-Bo: Yes, Mom? 什么事,妈妈? Mom: This is Li-Li.这是莉莉。 Bo-Bo:How do you do?你好! Li-Li: How do you do? 你好! Bo-Bo: Pleased to see you.见到你很高兴。 Li-Li: So am I.我也是。 Lesson 2 Greetings and Goodbye 第二课问候与再见 hello喂! fine有精神的,健康的thank感谢,谢谢very很,非常well健康的,安好的 So long! 再见! Li-Li: Hello, Bo-Bo! 你好,波波! Bo-Bo:Hello,Li-Li!你好,莉莉! Li-Li: How are you? 你好吗? Bo-Bo: I'm fine, thank you. And you? 我很好,谢谢你。你呢? Li-Li: Very well, thanks.很好,谢谢。 Bo-Bo: Good-bye, Li-Li.再见,莉莉。 Li-Li: So long!再见! Lesson 3 About Bo-Bo's Family 第三课波波的一家 Li-Li: How many people are there in your family, Bo-Bo?波波,你家有几口人? Bo-Bo: There are three: Father, Mother and I.有三口人:爸爸、妈妈和我。 Li-Li: What is your father? 你爸爸是做什么的? Bo-Bo: He is a professor. 他是位教授。 Li-Li: And what is your mother's job? 那你妈妈是干什么工作的呢? Bo-Bo: She is a writer. 她是位作家。 I love my parents very much. 我非常爱我的父母亲。 how many (成语)多少people人,人们professor (大学)教授job工作,职业writer作家;作者 love爱,热爱parents父亲;母亲;双亲very much非常,很 Lesson 4 Getting up 第四课起床

常用英语对话

妙语佳句(1) 1. It‘s not like that. 不是那样的 It‘s not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It‘s not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It‘s not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。 2. There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看 这里的There‘s nothing good pla ying.是接着问句而来的,指的是「没有好电影可看。」同样的,若是电视上没有好节目可看,你就可以说There‘s nothing good on TV. 3. I‘ve gotten carried away. 我扯太远了。 get carried away字面上的意思是「被带走了」,那么被带走的是什么呢?就是心思。当你或是他人说话的时候离了题,偏离主旨扯远了。你就可以用上这个表达法I‘ve / You‘ve gotten carried away. 4. Good thing... 还好,幸好… 在美语当中若要表达中文里「还好,幸好…」的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。 5. I don‘t believe you‘re bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理bring something up是指「提到(某件事)」。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don‘t believe you‘re b ringing this up.。而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片语,自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up. 6. spy on... 跟监(某人) spy这个字就是「间谍」。当动词用的意思自然就是「做间谍做的事」,也就是「监视,跟踪」之意。当你要去监视跟踪某人,美语中就说成spy on someone。 7. There‘s no other way of saying it.没有别种说法 有时候不管你再怎么转、再怎么拗,也没有办法更婉转或是避开一些绝对会出现的字,这时候你就可以用上There‘s no other way of saying it.这句话,来表达自己避无可避的为难,因为「没有别种说法。」

初中生趣味英语句子(一)

可以帮同学们增加单词量的趣味句子出现啦! 1.With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb. 我亲耳清楚地听到原子弹的心脏的跳动。 2.Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear. 明年,长胡子的熊将在后方产一头可爱的小崽。 3.Early I searched through the earth for earthenware so as to research in earthquake. 早先我在泥土中搜寻陶器以研究地震。 4.I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning. 我得知有学问而认真的人靠学问挣很多钱。 5.She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears. 她发誓要戴那些看起来像梨子的珍珠。 6.I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper. 我几乎害怕撕那个泪流满面的女孩的试卷。 7.The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand. 大胆的人们将黄金折叠起来拿在手里。 8.The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom. 顾客们习惯了令人讨厌的风俗。 9.The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man. 工业区里的灰尘使勤勉的人灰心。

对话形式的英语小笑话-英语小笑话 非常短

对话形式的英语小笑话|英语小笑话非常短 在交际场合,能恰到好处地讲个笑话或自创一个幽默,不仅可以体现自己的语言水平,还可以提升个人魅力。小编整理了对话形式的英语小笑话,欢迎阅读! 对话形式的英语小笑话篇一 He is really somebody! ” My uncle has 1000 men under him.” ”He is really somebody. What does he do?” ”A maintenance man in a cemetery. “ 他真是一个大人物! 我叔叔下面有1000个人。 他真是一个大人物。干什么的? 墓地守墓人。 对话形式的英语小笑话篇二 A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, “Attention,passengers. We have lost one o f our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the threewe have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a result.”

Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, “Guess what, folks. We justlost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive inLondon three hours late.” At this point, one passenger became furious. “For Pete's sake,” he shouted, “If we lose anotherengine, we'll be up here all night!” 一架747客机正在跨越大西洋时,喇叭里传来了机长的声音:旅客们请注意,我们的四个引擎中有一个丢失了。但剩下的三个引擎会把我们带到伦敦的。只是我们要因此晚到一小时。 过了一会儿,旅客们又听到机长的声音:各位,你们猜怎么啦?我们刚又掉了第三个引擎。但请你们相信好了。只有一个引擎我们也能飞,但要晚三个小时了。 正在这时,一位乘客非常气愤地说:看在上帝的份上,如果我们再掉一个引擎,我们就要整夜都要呆在天上了。 对话形式的英语小笑话篇三 A ne wspaper organized a contest for the best answer to the question: “If a fire broke out inthe Louvre, and if you could only save one painting, which one would you carry out?” 一份报纸组织了一场竞赛,为下面的问题征集最佳答案:如果卢浮宫起了火,而你只能救出一幅画,你将救出哪一幅? The winning repl y was: “The one nearest the exit.” 获奖的答案是:最接近门口的那一幅。 看了对话形式的英语小笑话的人还看了:

日常英语对话

1、日常英语口语对话-接电话 喂!我是汤姆。Hello! This is Tom。 我就是。This is him。 哪位?Who’s speaking? 请稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。 莉莉,有你的电话。Lily, there’s a phone call for you。 抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。 他现在正忙着呢。He is tied up right now。 对不起,让你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。 我把电话给你转过去。Let me transfer your call。 你要跟谁通话?Who do you want to talk to? Answering the Telephone Linda:Hello! Who is speaking? John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。 Linda:This is her。 John:Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。 Linda:Really? What time and where? John:7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。 Linda:Yes, pleas e. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。 John:See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。 Linda:Thank you. See you then。 John:See you。 2、日常英语口语对话-打电话 简在家吗?Is Jane at home? 我想和托马斯先生通话。I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。 接线员,我的电话断了。Operator, I was cut off。 我需要打一个急救电话。I need to make an emergency call。 我会再打的。I’ll call back。 他什么时候回来?When will he come back? 请给我接分机605好吗?Can you put me through to extension 605? 如果他不在,请叫他的秘书来接电话。 If he’s not in, please ask his secretary to talk to me。 Making a Telephone Call Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。 Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。 Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left he re just a few minutes ago。 Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon? Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day。 Brown:Is there other way I can reach him?

20句趣味英语单词

20句趣味英语单词 1.american beauty是“月季”,而不是“美国美人”。 2.Dutch act是“自杀”,而不是“荷兰人的行动”。 3.Chinaberry是“ 楝树”,而不是“中国莓”。 4.China grass是“苎麻”,而不是“中国草” 5.Dutch door是“杂志中的散页广告”,而不是“荷兰门”。 6.Dutch uncle是“唠唠叨叮的人”,而不是“荷兰大叔”。 7.Dutch wife是“竹、藤睡具”,而不是“荷兰老婆”。 8.go Dutch是“各人自己付钱”,而不是“去荷兰”。 9.Take French leave是“不告而别”,而不是“请法国假”。 10.French letter是“避孕套”,而不是”法国信”。 11.Russia dressing是“蛋黄酱”,而不是“俄罗斯服装”。 12.a Greek gift是“害人的礼物”,而不是“希腊的赠品” 13.Malian iron是“圆筒形熨斗”,而不是“意大利铁”。 14.Spanish- athlete是“胡说的人”,而不是“西班牙运动员”。 1. One-two是“拳击中连击两次”,而不是“一二”。 2. two-time是“对人不忠”,而不是“两次”。 3. in two twos是“立刻”,而不是“两两之间”。 4. three-score是“六十”,而不是“三分” 5. four o'clock是“紫茉莉或食蜜鸟”,而不是“四点”。 6. four hundred是“名流、上层”,而不是“四百” 7. five-finer是“贼”,类似汉语的“三只手”,而不是“五指” 8. at sixes and sevens是“乱七八糟”,而和“六”无关。 9. tight-ball是“老实人”,这里的“八”和“发”无关。 10. to the tens是“打扮得极为华丽”,而不是“数到十” 11. a white day是“良晨吉日”,而不是“大白天”。 12. a white elephant是“沉重的负担”,而不是“白象”。 13. blue film是“黄色电影”,而和“蓝色”无关。 14. yellow hook是“法国***或议会的报告书”,而不是…黄色书刊” 15. green-eyed是“红眼病”,而不是“绿眼病” 16. green hand是“生手”,而不是“绿手” 17. green horn是“新移民”,而和“牛羊的角”无关 18. white lie是“善意的谎言”,而和“白色”无关。 19. green back是“美钞”,而不是“绿毛龟”. 20. yellow back是“法国廉价小说”,而不是“黄背”。

会展英语常见词汇

1 admission ticket:入场卷 2 attendee:出席者,在场者 3 applicant:申请者 4 badge:胸章 5 booth:展台;售货棚;展览摊位 6 booth contractor:展台搭建公司 7 booth number:展位号码 8 booth order:展位预定 9 box lunch:盒饭 10 brochure:宣传小册子 11 budget:预算开支 12 business card:名片 13 classroom type meeting room:教室形会议厅 14 clinic:教学班,现场会议 15 company fascia/signage:公司楣板 16 confetti:彩色纸屑 17 conference:专业会议,协商会 18 congress:代表大会,会议 19 cooperation:合作;协作 20 consortium:国际财团 21 convention site inspection:会议场地考察 22 convention registration:会议代表签到

23 corner booth:角落展台 24 dealer meeting:经销商会议 25 decorator:装潢公司 26 destination:目的地 27 diplomat:外交官,外交家 28 draping:布帘,铺设桌面的群布 29 drayage:运送展品 30 dress code: 着装规范 31 exhibit designer:展台设计师 32 exhibit producer:展台搭建商 33 exhibit directory:参观指南(主要列出参展商名单及其位置) 34 exhibit:展位或展品,很多场合下,可与booth互换,意为“展位”,但主要指展出的物品 35 exhibition:展览会 36 exhibition planning:展前联络 37 exhibitor manual:参展商手册 38 exhibitor:参展商 39 exposition manager:展厅经理,负责一个展览会从立项、促销到现场举办的各个方面的工作,也称为“show manager”或“show organizer”。 40 exposition:博览会 41 facility manager:展馆或展厅经理 42 facility:同“convention center*”,指展览馆或展览设施

(完整word版)日常英语口语对话-习惯语500句

日常英语口语对话 日常英语口语汇总- 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话汇总,最好的、最权威的、最新的日常英语口语对话汇总! 日常英语口语对话_英语日常对话、习惯语500句(高级)(之一) 1. Hold on 等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there. 2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。ut feeling 直觉 3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题 4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此 5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。 6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。 7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。 Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗? Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。 8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种couch potato喜欢做的美梦。 9. Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。

趣味英语句子

You're a lucky dog(狗)!你真是个幸运儿 I can eat a horse Stop that,you little monkey(猴子)!别捣乱了,你这淘气鬼! It’s raining cats(猫)and dogs(狗).现在正在下倾盆大雨。 My good friend is a busy bee(蜜蜂).我的好朋友是个忙碌、活跃的人。 She is a tomato(西红柿).她是个美女。 He is only a small potato(土豆).他只不过是个小人物。 They are some pumpkins(南瓜).他们是些了不起的人物。 Why do you look like a banana(香蕉)?Be confident!为什么你看起来像一个胆小鬼?自信些! That car is a lemon(柠檬).那辆小汽车不值钱。 May is the apple(苹果)of her father ‘eyes.梅是她父亲的掌上明珠 No way! 不可能! I don't care. 我不在乎。 Who knows! 天晓得! Here we are! 我们到了! Big mouth! 多嘴驴! Good luck! 祝你好运! Tell me when! 随时奉陪! Wait and see. 等着瞧。 Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气? Leave me alone. 别理我。 Take your time.慢慢来 Show time!开始啦! My bad.我的错 Don't talk.别说话 You're the boss(听你的) Way to go! 干得漂亮! Whatever.随便 You got it.你说对了。

英语对话

问东答西篇Ask the east answer on the west of article E1:叩门 考1: Come in, please.请进 E1: Thank you. 谢谢 考1: Please introduce yourself.请先自我介绍 E1: I am here to apply for the position of accountant. 我是来应聘会计这个职位的 考2: Well, on your own, please introduce yourself. 额,关于你自身,请先做自我介绍 E1:I'm really happy for you! So in the morning I ate a deep-fried dough sticks and two pie! I believe I am good! 我真的很开心来应聘诶!所以早上我吃了一根油条和两个大饼! 我相信我很棒! 考1:Well, the following question, what are your strengths? 好,下面一个问题,你的特长是什么? E1:Oh. I love good food. 哦,我的爱好是吃。 考2:Why do you come to our company? 你为什么来我们公司? E1:Of course, is to make money! 当然是赚钱啦! 考2:Do you think the accounting most in need of what advantages? 你觉得会计最需要什么优点? E1:Well, let me see, I think in the industry, the company will give me a huge bonus. 嗯,让我想想,我觉得在业时,公司会给我丰厚的奖金。

展会英语大全

公司基础信息问答 客户询问 1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? 我想知道您企业的经营范围? 2. Would you tell me the main items you export? 您主要的出口产品是什么? 3. May I have a look at your catalogue? 我能看看您公司的产品目录吗? 4. We really need more specific information about your technology. 我们确实需要您公司技术的进一步资料。 回答询问 1. This is a copy of catalog. 这是我们的产品目录。 2. What about having a look at sample first? 您可以先看看我们的样品。 3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. 我们的产品曾广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎。 4. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.

这款产品有其他同类产品没办法比较的优势。 5. I wish you a success in your business transaction. 希望您的业务一切顺利。 Victor外展小贴士——展会常用英语 关于产品质量品质问答 1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。 2. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? 3. As long as the quality is good. it is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些。 4. They enjoy good reputation in the world. 我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。 关于价格方面的问答 客户询价 1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 可以让我们了解一下你产品的价格吗? 2. Are the prices on the list?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档